Chico State student who overdosed on alcohol dies

There are 2 comments on the Nov 16, 2012, Mercury-Register story titled Chico State student who overdosed on alcohol dies. In it, Mercury-Register reports that:

A Chico State University student who overdosed on alcohol during 21st birthday festivities died Thursday, 11 days after he was admitted to the hospital, the Butte County Coroner's Office said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mercury-Register.

La Migra

Chico, CA

#1 Nov 16, 2012
What a waste of another young life.
Will they ever learn?
methprevention

Chico, CA

#2 Nov 23, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeducational Fraternities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Damage at Michigan Ski Resort Leads to Charges ... Apr 13 WE THE PEOPLE 2
News University of Oklahoma shuts down fraternity in... Mar '15 fedupwiththemess 9
News Video of racist chant threatens Univ. of Oklaho... Mar '15 TimeforHonesty 248
News Racism in Oklahoma Frat Video Is Widespread at ... Mar '15 fedupwiththemess 9
News sae Mar '15 brown 1
News VIDEO: Univ. of Oklahoma severs ties with Sigma... Mar '15 Ridiculous 1
News Treetops Resorts says damages by U-M fraternity... Mar '15 Kevin ray 1
More from around the web