15th Annual food drive benefits 30 fa...

15th Annual food drive benefits 30 families

There are 37 comments on the Missourian story from Nov 20, 2010, titled 15th Annual food drive benefits 30 families. In it, Missourian reports that:

Growing up, Obun Ukabam's family needed a little extra help during the holidays.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Missourian.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Kennett, MO

#21 Jan 28, 2011
We have been putting up with Delcia Jazz's nonsense for going on three years. You have a long way to go, so enjoy. Double up on your nerve med and relax.

“Shi sits on top of the ball ”

Since: Jan 11

Yes, it's a pokeball

#22 Feb 3, 2011
What Happened Pville wrote:
Hey, Chuck, I read your web sites. I just came up here to see if the weirdos we have on the Portageville forums are on here posting about a friend of mine who lives in Columbia. I see they do have one thread on here, but I will not mention which one because you good folks did not pay it any mind. We have three posters who try to run everyone off but them, but a couple of us spoke up against them and it died down now. Now, that I am here, and saw your name, thought I would tell you what a great forum you run for the disabled. Keep up the good work.
:)
Everyone extend a warm welcome to Delcia Crockett. A known scam artist and rampant liar. The most hated person on several local (bootheel) Topix forums.

She'll wear you out with back to back to back copy and paste scripture quotes in unrelated threads, just to bump her thread count........then log on to various other unregistered names to talk her self up.

DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY PLEAS FOR MONEY FROM THIS WOMAN, SHE IS A SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!

Yes, it's a pokeball

#23 Feb 3, 2011
CharlesDudleyJr wrote:
@What Happened Pville Thanks I run a pretty tight forum(s),blog(s)and even my own Facebook pages and groups and not to worry the people who ruin forums elsewhere will not pull their antics on my Columbia Community Forum or anywhere else I own or Admin.
If they do I have the almighty power of the Ban Hammer at my beck and call with a simple click of my finger.:)
Cool story, bro.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#24 Feb 3, 2011
Grow up idiots and get a life.

Yes, it's a pokeball

#25 Feb 3, 2011
CharlesDudleyJr wrote:
Or?

Why you handicapped?

Speaking of E-peens......which of the posters was bragging about wielding a ban hammer?

I'll give you a few minutes to think on it.

Douche!

Catlin, IL

#26 Feb 3, 2011
CharlesDudleyJr wrote:
Now Delcia there is no need to get all upset over this topix. You are headed for another nervous break down or one of your Fred Sanford heart attacks.

Location hidden

#27 Feb 3, 2011

nuff said.

Yes, it's a pokeball

#28 Feb 4, 2011
CharlesDudleyJr wrote:
nuff said.
Settle down, wheels.

Yes, it's a pokeball

#29 Feb 4, 2011
Tired of Small Town BS wrote:
<quoted text>
You know - we don't need to go to your crappy little Podunk towns, and we don't appreciate your efforts to drag us into your pathetic little attempts at Cyber Bullying. I've never seen this "Delcia" you are going on about - but you, fuktard are a scummy little piece of shit and should go flush yourself down a toilet.
Keep your sewage in your own home town, ok Jackhole?
Oh, and use a SPELL CHECK you MORON - I've seen little kids with better spelling and grammar skills than you possess...
Could you have your Mom not drag her teeth? I've spoken to her about this numerous times, but she's damned stubborn. On a lighter note, her gag reflex has acclimated nicely and she can swallow a huge load now.

Sincerely,

Punnchy.

Location hidden

#30 Feb 4, 2011
@Raaunnnchy my mom died when I was young so nice try but you fail once again.

Yes, it's a pokeball

#31 Feb 4, 2011
B-b-b-b-but I thought you ONLY use the CHARLESDUDLEY username when posting on Topix?

Fail?

Location hidden

#32 Feb 4, 2011
@Raaunnnchy you are so full of fail. You are not a very good investigator.

Nothing but the facts mam just the facts.

Yes, it's a pokeball

#33 Feb 4, 2011
Ha, you keep recycling tired, age old internet comebacks. Come on old man, be a little more original.

My "investigation" has exposed your criminal history though. Care to discuss that C-dud?

Location hidden

#34 Feb 4, 2011
And your point is. Anybody can find out anything they want to online just by a simple search. Wow you know how to type in a word string...amazing.

How about posting under your real name then everybody can look you up too. Then again by your style of attack you obviously do not have the balls or are even close to being man/woman enough to use your real name here or anywhere online.

Such fail to have to hide and talk shit with no accountability. Get a life kid.

Yes, it's a pokeball

#35 Feb 4, 2011
haha, somethin like that.

BTW, My "criminal" history is as follows

One excessive speed ticket, 5-10 mph over posted speed (61 in a 55).

I'll admit, it's NOTHING compared to yours. You're a bad fella for being all crippled up.

Yes, it's a pokeball

#36 Feb 4, 2011
Criminal infractions out the ASS, bro!

Property damage too? Why would you damage someone's property?

Some BS goin down over at 1201 PAQUIN ST., APT #1514, huh Dud?

Now run and tell that! Douche.

DUDLEY, CHARLES 16SC93-01191 Defendant M. ANNETT KNIGHT R.S.M. V CARAL DUDLEY ET AL AC Small Claims over $100 08/16/1993
PECULIAR, MO Circuit 16 Jackson Circuit Division (Kansas City)
DUDLEY, CHARLES 2105AC-07168 Defendant PROGRESSIVE HALCYON INSURANCE COMPAN V DUDLEY ETAL AC Other Tort 03/07/2005
BLUFORD, IL Circuit 21 St. Louis County St Louis County
DUDLEY, CHARLES E 18R060001220 Defendant ST V CHARLES E DUDLEY JR Criminal/Infract.-see Charges 08/03/2000
Circuit 18 Pettis Associate Division
DUDLEY, CHARLES E 18R060001220-01 Defendant ST V CHARLES E DUDLEY JR Criminal/Infract.-see Charges 09/14/2000
Circuit 18 Pettis Circuit Division
DUDLEY, CHARLES E 01CV315646 Defendant CIS FINANACIAL SERVICES INC FKA V TERESA R MORRIS AC Breach of Contract 07/12/2001
SEDALIA, MO Circuit 18 Pettis Associate Division
DUDLEY, CHARLES E 30R010001287 Defendant ST V CHARLES E DUDLEY JR Criminal/Infract.-see Charges 12/14/2000
COLUMBIA, MO Circuit 30 Benton Associate/Circuit Divisions
DUDLEY, CHARLES E 01CV167424 Defendant CIS FINANCIAL SERVICES V TERESA R MORRIS ET AL AC Breach of Contract 09/19/2001
COLLINS, MO Circuit 13 Boone Circuit Division
DUDLEY, CHARLES ELLIOT 07BA-CV01770 Defendant JANET JOHNSON ET AL V CHARLES ELLIOT DUDLEY JR AC Property Damage 04/16/2007
COLUMBIA, MO Circuit 13 Boone Circuit Division

Location hidden

#37 Feb 6, 2011
CharlesDudleyJr - "what flavor and age of cheese do you usually love to enjoy with your whine?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeducational Fraternities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supplying for success: Local groups donate supp... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Smart 1
News Mtsu FSL coordinator Donald Abels departs Mtsu (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jake 1
News A week before trial, former USU student pleads ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 OlARRY 1
News King: Parties mocking black culture prove racis... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Drilling for the ... 4
News Video of racist chant threatens Univ. of Oklaho... (Mar '15) Oct '15 Don Barros Serrano 232
News Peak of Reported Sex Assaults Involving SDSU Frats (May '15) May '15 zio-greed 1
News Damage at Michigan Ski Resort Leads to Charges ... (Mar '15) Apr '15 WE THE PEOPLE 2