15th Annual food drive benefits 30 families

Nov 20, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Missourian

Growing up, Obun Ukabam's family needed a little extra help during the holidays.

Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

It is nice to see stories like this one.

Please remember those who are less fortunate during this holiday season and if you can, help out. Even a can of food in a collection box will help some family at least a little.

Have a happy and safe holiday season.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Great job!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

Hey, Chuck, I read your web sites. I just came up here to see if the weirdos we have on the Portageville forums are on here posting about a friend of mine who lives in Columbia. I see they do have one thread on here, but I will not mention which one because you good folks did not pay it any mind. We have three posters who try to run everyone off but them, but a couple of us spoke up against them and it died down now. Now, that I am here, and saw your name, thought I would tell you what a great forum you run for the disabled. Keep up the good work.

:)
Hey Delcia

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

You have just about shut down the forums in Gideon, Portageville, and Sikeston with you 100 or so post. All trash I might say. You have told everyone who you are, your address, and where you work. The main office for the company that you work for is located there in Columbia and if some evil person was to inform them of your evil deeds and your strange behavior, that would not be to good. You need to consider that the next time you go to Southeast Mo. with your trash talk.

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

Delcia where are you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

@What Happened Pville Thanks I run a pretty tight forum(s),blog(s)and even my own Facebook pages and groups and not to worry the people who ruin forums elsewhere will not pull their antics on my Columbia Community Forum or anywhere else I own or Admin.

If they do I have the almighty power of the Ban Hammer at my beck and call with a simple click of my finger.:)
Just Saying

Decatur, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

I know that I have followed your blogs, reading them, and your dedication to the issues of the disabled are helpful in getting things out there about what is going on with them and some of the difficulties the disabled have encountered. I like your Citizen for Change forum, because you introduce so many new topics to read each day, and you keep the forum clean of attacks and active in a variety of topic sections, in a way anyone can go right to the topic wanted to read on, and find the latest on it. I think it is the best forum in Columbia now. I would encourage anyone to read on it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Well we do try one day at a time. Now if I had about ten more high quality posting members with knowledge of issues across the entire forum I think that would be the catalysis to really get the forum more attention.

I got nothing but time and the forum is not going anywhere any time soon.:)

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

Hang in there Delcia you are doing your best, but if the good people of Columbia go to Gideon, Portageville, or Sikeston and see what a looney you are when you are Jazz or one of your 100's of other names they will most likly kick you in your big fat ass. I see you have missing teeth, did your inplant fall out? That is no reason not to keep smileing.
Tired of Small Town BS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Hang in there Delcia you are doing your best, but if the good people of Columbia go to Gideon, Portageville, or Sikeston and see what a looney you are when you are Jazz or one of your 100's of other names they will most likly kick you in your big fat ass. I see you have missing teeth, did your inplant fall out? That is no reason not to keep smileing.
You know - we don't need to go to your crappy little Podunk towns, and we don't appreciate your efforts to drag us into your pathetic little attempts at Cyber Bullying. I've never seen this "Delcia" you are going on about - but you, fuktard are a scummy little piece of shit and should go flush yourself down a toilet.
Keep your sewage in your own home town, ok Jackhole?
Oh, and use a SPELL CHECK you MORON - I've seen little kids with better spelling and grammar skills than you possess...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Guest wrote:
...did your inplant fall out?
Inplant? Is that like, "I'm gonna be a proud pappa - I inplanted my sister with my seed."
guess who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Tired of Small Town BS wrote:
<quoted text>
You know - we don't need to go to your crappy little Podunk towns, and we don't appreciate your efforts to drag us into your pathetic little attempts at Cyber Bullying. I've never seen this "Delcia" you are going on about - but you, fuktard are a scummy little piece of shit and should go flush yourself down a toilet.
Keep your sewage in your own home town, ok Jackhole?
Oh, and use a SPELL CHECK you MORON - I've seen little kids with better spelling and grammar skills than you possess...
What a nice person you are NOT.

The only reason posters from the Bootheel are posting here is because they are hoping someone on here knows her and will tell her to stop.
Tired of Small Town BS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nice person you are NOT.
And the people taunting "Delcia" are? You have a skewed perspective there...
guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason posters from the Boot-heel are posting here is because they are hoping someone on here knows her and will tell her to stop.
Again, your view is a bit off kilter. Would you care to explain how people from the boot-heel, coming into another area's local forum and posting random taunts aimed at "Delcia", is supposed to get people in other towns to get "Delcia" to stop doing whatever it is she has done to so rile you people up?'Cuz I just don't see it. All I see are a bunch of fukwads engaging in group Cyber Bullying. If I were "Delcia", I'd be looking into pressing charges. Cyber Bullying is becoming a serious crime and people will go down for it.
I'm just sayin'...
guess who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

I guess it depends on your view.

Maybe you would enjoy someone posting 70 posts in a row all saying the exact same thing.
Tired of Small Town BS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

guess who wrote:
I guess it depends on your view.
Not really - bullies are bullies and you folks are the ones I see doing it - not "Delcia". Seems like she doesn't, want to play with you folks anymore - and I can see why. I don't want to play anymore either, and I have limited experience with you people.
But whatever.
guess who wrote:
Maybe you would enjoy someone posting 70 posts in a row all saying the exact same thing.
I'd say she thought it was the only way she would get any intelligent conversation.

Now, will you folks keep your local BS to yourselves? We ain't interested in your problems - solve them yourselves.
guess who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

Not play anymore??? Really????

She is on our towns everyday, sometimes all day long.

The fun ones are where she bumps up 2 year old threads and replaces the entire front page with them.

She not only lives in Columbia, she posts here also. More than 1 forum.

She is a bully that won't quit.

I do have a question though. How do you get intelligent conversation out of copy/paste? She could have joined these forums and been nice. She chose not to be.

I could list a few other things but I'll be nice and won't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

guess who wrote:
Not play anymore??? Really????
Simple - point me to her last post, please.
guess who wrote:
She is on our towns everyday, sometimes all day long.
Not seeing it - I am seeing a bunch of douches who won't leave her be, though. I've been a member since November, and I haven't seen any posts by "Delcia". Or "Jazz". At least not in the Columbia forum. So I think you are just trying to justify your pathetic behavior.
guess who wrote:
She is a bully that won't quit.
Really? The big silent bully type?

Just fuk-off already, ok? The Columbia forum was nice, quiet and polite until you and your buddy came in here trying to stir "Delcia" up. And she doesn't seem to want to play anymore, if LACK OF POSTS is an indication.

So go play with yourself, scumbag.

Can you tell I REALLY HATE Cyber Bullies?
guess who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

We used to have nice forums too.

She does not use the posting name on here that she uses in the bootheel.

Oh yes, I do recognize her style.

Know what I think? You 2 protest to much.

And, you are infringing on my freedon of speech.

But, have a nice day now. I may be back.

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

Delcia keep thoes Bible verses flowing. Seventy-five a day isn't enough. Your many friends in Columbia need a few too.
Tired of Small Town BS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

So, you couldn't function when asked to answer a few questions. Why? Because you are a pathetic little POS.

And far be it for me to infringe on your FREEDON of Speech, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coeducational Fraternities Discussions

Search the Coeducational Fraternities Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Changes to City's zoning ordinance recommended Mar '14 Futrell House 2
Fraternity recruitment sees 521 bids issued Feb '14 Anonymous 1
Brutal hazing rituals should bring jail time Feb '14 HappyCamper 1
PC Review - 'The Sims 3: University Life' (Jul '13) Jul '13 lola 1
Rochester Police, First-Responders Take On Stud... (Apr '13) Apr '13 morality 1
Students Put on Life Support from Drinking, UVA... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Hmmmmm 28
Purdue frats, sororities take break from drinking (Sep '10) Dec '12 tod 2
•••
•••