Leonard Gregory III: St. Louis Homici...

Leonard Gregory III: St. Louis Homicide No. 76; Found...

There are 13 comments on the River Front Times story from Jul 18, 2011, titled Leonard Gregory III: St. Louis Homicide No. 76; Found.... In it, River Front Times reports that:

Categories: The Big Bloody St. Louis police found the body of 29-year-old Leonard Gregory III early Sunday morning in the 2800 block of Chariton Street in south St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at River Front Times.

curious

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2011
How can these animals run our streets so free?! You know who you are. How is it this way in our world? Taking lives as if its no big thing. When you choose to MURDER someone at what point does your conscious take over and make the emotion of guilt kick in? It doesn't, does it? That's why the cycle will never end! Unbelievable. Un-f-ing believable. I hope you suffer one day, the way you have made many others suffer because we've lost a loved one, a friend. God judges, and people that make random acts of violence will suffer for eternity. No bad deed goes without repercussion.
JustSoYouKnow

Dallas, TX

#3 Jul 18, 2011
Lenny was no thug. You have it wrong.
i love goat brains wrote:
i don't see no big deal just another thug off the street the way i look at it
Wrong

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 19, 2011
So I suppose you know Lenny, Goatbrains? Who are you to judge? I sincerely hope something horrible happens to your friends/family so you will understand the pain that something this tragic will cause. I don't care how horrible it sounds for me to say it. I guess "thugs" go to private schools, were brought up in good homes with supportive, loving families, work hard for their money instead of on government assistance etc? Shut your mouth if you don't know the facts. Ignorance is wrong with people today.
Neighbor

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 19, 2011
The scary thing is this happened in my neighborhood... my prayers go out to all the family and friends of Leonard. I hope they get they catch the cold blooded murderer quick!
ENGR

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 20, 2011
JustSoYouKnow wrote:
Lenny was no thug. You have it wrong.
<quoted text>
Your posted name is very fitting. Do you research, goatbrains!
STLG

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 20, 2011
You are not only wrong you are also clueless, goatbrains! Figures though, you're from Farmington and probably completely oblivious to STL culture.
Greg M

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2011
My my my, how quick some are to judge the victim here. wow. goat brains, you make me sick. Lenny was a good guy and in no way a thug.
GUY

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 21, 2011
Lenny was the man! He always had a smile on his face and was always making everyone else smile with him. I'll never forget the dance off he started on St. Patricks day. He was just the kind of guy that everyone enjoyed being around and he will surely be missed. It upsets me that the shooter doesn't even realize how many lives he's impacted because of this one senseless act.
me_dude

United States

#10 Jul 24, 2011
Goatbrains has a small penis and gay thoughts
Christ V

Camdenton, MO

#11 Jul 25, 2011
Another good person killed by a young sagging pants geto punk
Jenny

Ballwin, MO

#12 Aug 30, 2011
I went to school with this kid. He was a great guy. I can't believe he would do this.
curious wrote:
How can these animals run our streets so free?! You know who you are. How is it this way in our world? Taking lives as if its no big thing. When you choose to MURDER someone at what point does your conscious take over and make the emotion of guilt kick in? It doesn't, does it? That's why the cycle will never end! Unbelievable. Un-f-ing believable. I hope you suffer one day, the way you have made many others suffer because we've lost a loved one, a friend. God judges, and people that make random acts of violence will suffer for eternity. No bad deed goes without repercussion.
Aunt

United States

#13 Jul 28, 2012
Case still has not gone to trial....justice is slow
LGIII Aung

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jun 3, 2013
Today is the first day of jury selection! Let the end of this nightmare begin. May justice be served. Rest in Peace, Lenny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Well Well 20,708
His Wife Has Boyfriends All Over Metro 2 hr Mike Is Jealous 7
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) 3 hr jonze 23
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 7 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 3
Kellogg's Boycott - Donated Millions to BLM 17 hr Back Again 4
LMAO! Facebook Caught in More Lies. Fri Dunno 1
Blk Thugs Shooting White again on MetroLink Fri Back Again 7

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages