First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe Neaf

Lyons, GA

#1 Jun 9, 2014
The blacks are ruining this once fine city. Thugs everywhere.
Joe Neaf

Lyons, GA

#2 Jun 10, 2014
Savages and thugs.
negroboon

Houston, MO

#3 Jun 12, 2014
Where the FHUK have you been??
This has been Goin in for decades...
What's a black gang?
Call them Africans..they hate that LMAO!
Joe Neaf

Lyons, GA

#4 Jun 18, 2014
Just call them savages, that works for me. It's what they really are.
Joe Neaf

Douglasville, GA

#5 Jun 24, 2014
Send them back I say.
st charles

Ballwin, MO

#6 Jul 24, 2014
Its not called gangs anymore.Its called youth clubs.
dolla bill

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 24, 2014
i say its a bunch of saggin spelled blackwards,,,lol,,,,,,,is orange the new black?
Huh

Princeton, WV

#8 Aug 2, 2014
They are called ni$$ers. They devolved from apes.
bld

Booneville, MS

#10 Aug 6, 2014
It wouldn't be a problem if u europeans would just ship on up out of here back to Europe where u came from with all ur disease that u brought here with u n the first place. U hillbilly redneck crackers must b broke ass trailer trash otherwise u wouldn't even be around gang territory. Hell blacks had to form something of their own to survive this racist ass country. Dont blame them one bit. Now if they unite then u racist bastards mouths would cease!
Huh

Princeton, WV

#11 Aug 6, 2014
bld wrote:
It wouldn't be a problem if u europeans would just ship on up out of here back to Europe where u came from with all ur disease that u brought here with u n the first place. U hillbilly redneck crackers must b broke ass trailer trash otherwise u wouldn't even be around gang territory. Hell blacks had to form something of their own to survive this racist ass country. Dont blame them one bit. Now if they unite then u racist bastards mouths would cease!
stfu ni$$er. My house is 4000 sq. ft. Go find your kids and raise them toby. Fyi you survive at best we thrive at worst. Reparations were paid and you filthy beasts have ruined that. Devolving the country you were " given " to cannibalism. Murder, rape and desease are national qualities of the devolved sub-humans of sub-saharan ancestry.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#12 Aug 7, 2014
I enjoy listening to the week complain and all of their ignorance that comes out of their mouth
Sara

Ashburn, VA

#13 Aug 7, 2014
bld wrote:
I love it when you call me filthy name.Gets my panties soaking wet so your big tool slides in easy.
Joe Neaf

Lyons, GA

#14 Aug 7, 2014
Huh wrote:
They are called ni$$ers. They devolved from apes.
. You got that right.
Huh

Princeton, WV

#16 Aug 12, 2014
Ni$$ers have signed their own demise with this looting.
fedupru

Muskogee, OK

#17 Aug 12, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> stfu ni$$er. My house is 4000 sq. ft. Go find your kids and raise them toby. Fyi you survive at best we thrive at worst. Reparations were paid and you filthy beasts have ruined that. Devolving the country you were " given " to cannibalism. Murder, rape and desease are national qualities of the devolved sub-humans of sub-saharan ancestry.
Give em hell. They are too lazy to get off their washtubs on the porch and fear that if they do their mammy will make them use it to take a bath.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#18 Aug 12, 2014
Huh wrote:
Ni$$ers have signed their own demise with this looting.
Not to worry, Obama and the government will protect them. And don't forget about Al and Jessie.
Greatest race on earth

United States

#19 Aug 12, 2014
bld wrote:
Where are you bld? I never got a chance to converse with you. Could it be possible that you retreated because your a half-ape mongoloid that doesn't possess the intelligence or vocabulary to debate with a superior form of life? I looking forward to hearing you explain how Europeans brought disease to this land, we did not. we did however create modern medicine to heal the dying savages of Africa. And I was much looking forward to hearing the correlation to trailer trash & gangs. The last I checked they're were no trailer parks in "gang territory" those seem to be on the other side of the river. And just what did the ape mutants "form on their own to make it"? The last I checked none of the beasts have done any major contributions that resulted in positive recourse for black life in America, there's been plenty of talk but words are worthless when you just go back to the ghetto to behave like a sub-human creature, however the majorly white taxpayers of America have footed the bill for food, housing, education, diapers, childcare, healthcare etc. to help the "black people" and for what result? Only to see you more depraved & poverty stricken than ever before. Please respond, you common primate of the Congo
Huh

Princeton, WV

#20 Aug 12, 2014
bld wrote:
Cracker... One who cracks the whip... ie master. Thanks for recognizing.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#21 Aug 12, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Cracker... One who cracks the whip... ie master. Thanks for recognizing.
When some colored calls me Cracker it makes me feel good all over knowing I am the one that cracks the whip.
Rap Is Stupid

Providence, UT

#22 Aug 12, 2014
Don't hear any of these low IQ sub humans singing civil rights era song. Instead, they are walking around repeating stupid rap words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... 41 min mammy 22
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 19 hr Ronald Sylvester 40
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr TN Voter 20,083
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Sun Riverrat 39
Hogan bad rap good Jul 31 Aunt T Histiimine 1
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Jul 28 Anonymous of Indy 6,407
Ice man Jul 28 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages