Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

Full story: TIME.com 18,911
Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan. Read more

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20246 Mar 11, 2014
LMAO@U "anonymous, make-believe brave, pretend fearless" gray box CONs.
CHILLIFAG IS A COWARD

United States

#20248 Mar 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
LMAO@U "anonymous, make-believe brave, pretend fearless" gray box CONs.
Another coward reply to avoid backing up his lies.

ChilliFAG is the typical Liberal assclown. No doubt about it.

Murphysboro, IL

#20249 Mar 11, 2014
It will only get worse before it gets better
Brian B

Belleville, IL

#20250 Mar 11, 2014
guest wrote:
It will only get worse before it gets better
FOR CHILLI

Murphysboro, IL

#20251 Mar 12, 2014
By all means, challenge away
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#20252 Mar 12, 2014
guest wrote:
By all means, challenge away
Mike-,... Oh, sorry.. "Guest", you don't know what the challenge was, or is... Go back to the Farmington forum little buddy- I'll deal with you there.

Murphysboro, IL

#20253 Mar 13, 2014
No clue what you're talking about

Murphysboro, IL

#20254 Mar 13, 2014
Why does everything have to go off topic

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20255 Mar 13, 2014
Brian B wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR CHILLI
Gee, Beav, you're even bad at threatening other guys with a beat down! You sure you're a dude?
CHIILIJ LOVES DAWG

United States

#20257 Mar 13, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Beav, you're even bad at threatening other guys with a beat down! You sure you're a dude?
Stop trying to hit on him. Your boyfriend Yellow Dawg is going to get jealous.

Murphysboro, IL

#20258 Mar 13, 2014
Back to topic at hand

Murphysboro, IL

#20260 Mar 14, 2014
Vote yes

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#20261 Mar 14, 2014
guest wrote:
Vote yes
Most people did, but it wasn't a REAL law. Better luck next time!
DAWG gets me BONED

United States

#20262 Mar 15, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
"...trying to avoid replying..." "...have kicked my azz so many times..." Is it opposite Day today? I've told you 25, 50, 100 times now, I seldom reply to you, Pinocchio, because you're a serial liar, not a real boy and a confirmed, needy whiner? Aw...let's all pity Owensville/Vienna!
you know me and how sick and preverted I am chilli you know I really love you. But your over 11 and thats just too old for this pedophile. Why.I have to keep moving. XXXX. X-Files baby
BUBBLES got OWNED

United States

#20263 Mar 15, 2014
DAWG gets me BONED wrote:
<quoted text>you know me and how sick and preverted I am chilli you know I really love you. But your over 11 and thats just too old for this pedophile. Why.I have to keep moving. XXXX. X-Files baby
Now now BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD, your daddy Yellow Dawg would not appreciate you hitting on his boyfriend like this.

Or maybe you all are sicker then everyone thinks you are and they like passing you around to all your family members.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#20264 Mar 15, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD, your daddy Yellow Dawg would not appreciate you hitting on his boyfriend like this.
Or maybe you all are sicker then everyone thinks you are and they like passing you around to all your family members.
Then why does it say Vienna????

You sound really disgusting and perverted...so it must be you...you are the sickest poster on Topix...and that is saying quite a lot.

Looks like YOU'RE having a hysterical MELTDOWN...just like the Republican Party!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#20265 Mar 15, 2014
CHIILIJ LOVES DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to hit on him. Your boyfriend Yellow Dawg is going to get jealous.
No according to one of OWNEDsvilles many voices ...there is a guy named TIM she is hot for...funny they always wind up badly for her...but so funny for us to laugh at her...hahahahahaha
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#20266 Mar 15, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just quote you from another thread..."sorry. The only bubbles you see are the ones.that fly out of my butt as I have it drained every week". ISP location Vienna

honestly Miss GAY Vienna Mo ...you need to get back on your medications and see a mental health professional...thankfully it is covered under the ACA ...

unfortunately for you poor trailer trash the GOP legislature has blocked Medicaid Expansion...so you are screwed ...AGAIN...LOL
BUBBLES got OWNED

United States

#20267 Mar 15, 2014
Poor BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD, now she's having emotional meltdowns on two threads instead of one.
Magellan

Branson, MO

#20268 Mar 15, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
Poor BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD, now she's having emotional meltdowns on two threads instead of one.
She does seem to be pretty far off in the head. I think she may be bipolar with a mix of schizophrenia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 1 hr The Cure 6,146
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Save you lives 19,719
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 9 hr Get out more 36
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? (Aug '14) 10 hr Socializing with ... 45
beating on the metro 16 hr Walking Boss 3
organized stalking Sat ben 12
Topless women weekend Sat Lisa 13
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]