Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

Full story: TIME.com 18,911
Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan. Full Story

United States

#20202 Mar 3, 2014
Props

United States

#20204 Mar 3, 2014
Never gonna happen

Murphysboro, IL

#20206 Mar 6, 2014
You people are extreme

Murphysboro, IL

#20207 Mar 7, 2014
My health is failing. I need coverage

Murphysboro, IL

#20208 Mar 7, 2014
We need a change!
Chili is a coward

Belleville, IL

#20209 Mar 7, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
What "abortion challenge", klansman? When did I, a MOD, become a LIB spokesman? Oh yeah, I'm not. Also, you CONs should be ashamed of the fact that you do nothing to help make sure that girl lives, starting 15 minutes after her delivery? Take your time answering. We'll wait...
Chilli this post doesn't even make sense to me- what exactly are you talking about my FLAMING homosexual acquaintance?

(Couldn't help you haven't answered my question- how is I that I am anti Woman as a conservative- and you being a LibQueer are pro-woman at the same time being for abortion? YOU CANT ANSWER ME CAN YOU PUSSY?)

What's the 15 minute nonsense?- what the hell are you talking about?

Murphysboro, IL

#20210 Mar 7, 2014
No one will challenge
Chili is a coward

Belleville, IL

#20211 Mar 7, 2014
guest wrote:
My health is failing. I need coverage
If you voted Dem hopefully the shit coverage will cost you... DEARLY
off topic

Jackson, MO

#20213 Mar 8, 2014
I believe if you are going to insult a poster out here, the least you could do is spell their 'names' correctly.

Chilli J, would you PLEASE stop being such a coward.

*dam, what was the topic again? OLD NEWS??? Ayup .. lol
off topic

Jackson, MO

#20214 Mar 8, 2014
guest wrote:
You people are extreme
Could you be more specific? lol, just kidding.
These political conversations are so over the top and why
'they' keep old senate races going when it's time to vote
new ones in is beyond me. Ooops, this isn't that thread is it?
Doh!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20215 Mar 9, 2014
Chili is a coward wrote:
<quoted text>
Chilli this post doesn't even make sense to me- what exactly are you talking about my FLAMING homosexual acquaintance?
(Couldn't help you haven't answered my question- how is I that I am anti Woman as a conservative- and you being a LibQueer are pro-woman at the same time being for abortion? YOU CANT ANSWER ME CAN YOU PUSSY?)
What's the 15 minute nonsense?- what the hell are you talking about?
Tea Partiers are anti-women. Tea Partiers want all women to remain barefoot, docile, pregnant and quietly at home. Tea Partiers hate giving entitlements to anyone but themselves. So Tea Partiers don't care whether a baby freezes to death, starves, etc., 15 minutes after she is born. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that. Friends don't let their friends be Tea Partiers.
Tea Party Patriot

United States

#20216 Mar 9, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Partiers are anti-women. Tea Partiers want all women to remain barefoot, docile, pregnant and quietly at home. Tea Partiers hate giving entitlements to anyone but themselves. So Tea Partiers don't care whether a baby freezes to death, starves, etc., 15 minutes after she is born. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that. Friends don't let their friends be Tea Partiers.
That is some of the most ignorant and asinine stuff I have ever read on here. There is not even an iota of truth to it. This is what these far left wing radicals do, they spread propaganda like this because they can't compete with the Tea Party on what they really stand for.

Let's see some evidence to support your garbage. I'm talking pamphlets, mailings, links to things on THEIR websites, videos from meetings (not "public rallies" where anyone can just show up, hold a sign that says something negative, have someone film them, and then claim it was the Tea Party). Not some crap from an "anonymous source" either. IN other words things that would stand up in court under the "beyond reasonable doubt". A video of some assclown at a public rally making idiotic comments then being posted CLAIMING it was a Tea Party person does not fall under that.

We will be waiting!*grin*

(Your comment proves you either know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the Tea Party, or you have been lying all along about being a "MOD" because you are nothing but a radical left wing terrorist who spreads propaganda)

Location hidden

#20217 Mar 9, 2014
My favorite Tea Party quote..."Tea Parties are for Little Girls and their Imaginary Friends." LMAO@U
LESLIE

Sheridan, AR

#20218 Mar 9, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, the only true reason heath care reform was done was because of heath insurance companies have lobbyist that make HUGE donations to all candidates both democrats and republican. Heath Insurance is this nation largest scam. Those that work and buy heath insurance through their employers usually never get to use it, that is a known fact. When you work you do not have the privilege of getting sick or missing work if you do you lose your job. If you do get ill you have co-pay and a deductible that places you more in debt, before those insurance company even pays any portion of the bill. Instead of doing the heath care reform making law to force the purchase of health insurance why didn't the do something like health care subsidies like they do for the farmers. Subsidize medical professionals to provide service to citizens, through wellness clinics for health care prevention, or treatment programs. That would have been more economically feasible rather than force unnecessary business expense on small companies in a time of economic hardship.
LESLIE

Sheridan, AR

#20219 Mar 9, 2014
Subsidize medical professionals to provide service to citizens, through wellness clinics for health care prevention. Have any of you ever look at what insurance companies actually pay to doctors or medical facilities when they do finally pay a claim. In most cases an office visit that cost $90 to $140 the insurance only pays half to two thirds. Say the doctor charges $90, the insurance only allows $60, take into fact that there is always a co-pay on the average of $30 so the insurance pays $30. But they only pay after the annual deductible has been meet.See the profit that insurance companies gain.
Brian B

United States

#20220 Mar 9, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I was waiting for, a full on and open glance into the mind of Chilli, just pure nonsense and bizarro reasoning.

YOU SUPPORT ABORTION "RIGHTS", YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL CONTRADICTION,... WHAT ABOUT THE 50% OF THE INNOCENT CHILDREN THAT ARE ABORTED THAT ARE -FEMALE-???

You haven't even thought your argument through have you?

YOU LOSE,- it was better for you when you were avoiding answering my challenge.
Brian B

United States

#20221 Mar 10, 2014
LESLIE-

Big burly BULL DYKE
BOOM!

Did I nail it, or did I nail it?

Location hidden

#20222 Mar 10, 2014
Brian B wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I was waiting for, a full on and open glance into the mind of Chilli, just pure nonsense and bizarro reasoning.
YOU SUPPORT ABORTION "RIGHTS", YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL CONTRADICTION,... WHAT ABOUT THE 50% OF THE INNOCENT CHILDREN THAT ARE ABORTED THAT ARE -FEMALE-???
You haven't even thought your argument through have you?
YOU LOSE,- it was better for you when you were avoiding answering my challenge.
You don't have squat. We're talking about what CONs / Tea Partiers think. You cave boys are so anti-women that you believe they should have no, 0 control over their own body. Thanks for conforming that you believe a woman is good only for cooking, cleaning and making babies.
Leslie

Sheridan, AR

#20223 Mar 10, 2014
Brian B wrote:
LESLIE-
Big burly BULL DYKE
BOOM!
Did I nail it, or did I nail it?
Really, shows what you know, NOTHING, and you can not even stay with the subject, to many dead brain cells I guess, oh yea right this is Doniphan forum should have known better. Did you inquire about some of my other post and you had taken offense.Sso this was your best shot or attempt to insult. Well, little one you go with that school yard name calling and childish mentality and the rest of us Adults will continue on our conversation, no you run off and go play with your friends.
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#20224 Mar 10, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have squat. We're talking about what CONs / Tea Partiers think. You cave boys are so anti-women that you believe they should have no, 0 control over their own body. Thanks for conforming that you believe a woman is good only for cooking, cleaning and making babies.
Chilli, you are alone, lonely.. And sad.. Someday you will fade away in a govt funded nursing home- you will be sponge bathed by folks that hate their job and resent you. No one will visit you, your going to die alone, a sad, lonely pitiful wretch of a man.

Later when you find yourself in this scenario, PLEASE, think back on me, that I called it years in advance... And know YOU BELONG THERE...

I want you to live alone, and die alone..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 9 hr dorian johnson wa... 20
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 9 hr Jplogan 14
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 11 hr glenravi 5,450
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 16 hr Skorzeny 442
4 shot in St Louis 20 hr Sunshine 1
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 21 hr killa_the_compass... 22
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Thu bob 30
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web