Comments
61 - 65 of 65 Comments Last updated May 25, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Goodfellows

Florissant, MO

#63 May 22, 2013
Somebody must have played a tune on a violin for the old broad you know what I'm talking about oh just forget about it,say hi to the fishes.;-)-
lcb

United States

#64 May 24, 2013
not everyone is a racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Biatch, no one on here believes the stuff you write. Please continue with the fairy tales.
FO!
lcb

United States

#65 May 24, 2013
paulie wrote:
<quoted text>
youre just pissed off you wasn't in the movie. nobody knows who you are. if it was just about him being dead you would enjoy the satisfaction all to yourself and not come on here acting this way. good day chum
so you are calling yourself paulie, the same one who brought henry hill up in the mafia ranks. i met paulie at my fathers bar in 1970. i should have gave henry up to the mob, when he was running drugs. henry in 1972 was running drugs then, and gave his son a drug scale. i should have had enough repect for the st.louis mob, and gave that piece of shit up, and karen his cocaine whore. and his new wife keli, known as a gold-digger. i knew then henry was running drugs, i have a lot of regret not telling the st.louis mob. i know this isn't much, but i'm sorry for not going to them with this information.
lcb

Maryland Heights, MO

#68 May 25, 2013
motel 6 wrote:
lcb you are nuts.why would you tell the st louis mob in 1972 when henry was in new york then,why would they have cared.and you were living in st louis when you knew henry but he was in new york.you dont know what your talking about and you met no one ever.did you go see henry a few years ago when he was in fairview heights.you dumb old lady your imaging way too much about all the movies you watched you old hag.
he would call me on a pay phone every week on saturday morning, i would walk down there to this phone to talk to him. think what you want, he really fucked with my mind. i girl i went to school with married a made member of the st. louis mob, we use to say we really did good. she did good, i got the rat. i would love to flush is ashes down the toilet, where they belong.
Goodfellows

Florissant, MO

#69 May 25, 2013
lcb wrote:
<quoted text> he would call me on a pay phone every week on saturday morning, i would walk down there to this phone to talk to him. think what you want, he really fucked with my mind. i girl i went to school with married a made member of the st. louis mob, we use to say we really did good. she did good, i got the rat. i would love to flush is ashes down the toilet, where they belong.
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed @ the motel 6 was there a present laying next to you a horses head does that ring a bell you're mind isn't clicking on all cylinders you o d washed up sea hag turn the red light off your done.;-)-

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 14 min DebraE 1,814
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 53 min Muslim in the Whi... 97,048
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Aryan Barbarian 18,854
Interesting Article Regarding Wilson's Past and... 3 hr Trouble With Bob 3
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 4 hr Justshootthebastard 12
You Will wake Up Soon St Louis Mo 5 hr ACTS 2 38 1
The Greatest Is Love 5 hr ACTS 2 38 1
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••