motel 6

United States

#43 May 2, 2013
lcb get your lawyer you old hag.what are you waiting for.the only time you met anyone is when you were on your back in the motel 6 you old skank so STFU
FrankeRizzo

Saint Louis, MO

#44 May 2, 2013
Where is that senile old wore out street walker roaming the halls of the local motel 6 trying to turn a trick. Lol; -)-
LCB

Stotts City, MO

#45 May 4, 2013
motel 6 wrote:
lcb get your lawyer you old hag.what are you waiting for.the only time you met anyone is when you were on your back in the motel 6 you old skank so STFU
i only stay at five star motels. my husband and i have over two million dollars. i dated that lowlife skum, when i thought he was the love of my life. a drug dealing,murdering,lying lower than life lower than whale sh-t. he lied to me all the time. he was dealing drugs the whole time i was his girl. his friends in cape told me it wouldn't be long, and he would get out of the mob, and henry, and i would be together. i told him i would wait, even if he was still married to karen, we could still have children together. if you don't believe me talked to his friends. i knew all along about him talking to the F.B.I., and getting out of the mob. when i whispered in his ear, i told him he was better than them, and better than all of them. i told him to get out of the mob. HE BETRAYED ME!!
LCB

Stotts City, MO

#46 May 4, 2013
motel 6 wrote:
i will not talk to you your not good enough to shine my shoes, go sit at the back of the bus.
not everyone is a racist

Saint Louis, MO

#47 May 4, 2013
LCB wrote:
<quoted text> i only stay at five star motels. my husband and i have over two million dollars. i dated that lowlife skum, when i thought he was the love of my life. a drug dealing,murdering,lying lower than life lower than whale sh-t. he lied to me all the time. he was dealing drugs the whole time i was his girl. his friends in cape told me it wouldn't be long, and he would get out of the mob, and henry, and i would be together. i told him i would wait, even if he was still married to karen, we could still have children together. if you don't believe me talked to his friends. i knew all along about him talking to the F.B.I., and getting out of the mob. when i whispered in his ear, i told him he was better than them, and better than all of them. i told him to get out of the mob. HE BETRAYED ME!!
Biatch, no one on here believes the stuff you write. Please continue with the fairy tales.
motel 6

United States

#48 May 4, 2013
lcb you absoluty wacko.you need to stop watching so many movies old lady and go back to motel 6 on your back where you belong and when are you going to get lawyer you old stinky hag STFU
Goodfellows

Saint Louis, MO

#49 May 4, 2013
LCB wrote:
<quoted text> i will not talk to you your not good enough to shine my shoes, go sit at the back of the bus.
Turn the channel to a different movie @ the motel 6 and put another quarter in the vibrating bed so the crabs you have will jump off you understand moron now put an egg in your shoe and beat it you old broad. ;-)-
LCB

United States

#50 May 4, 2013
not everyone is a racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Biatch, no one on here believes the stuff you write. Please continue with the fairy tales.
oh you speak for everyone. i speak to you FO!
LCB

United States

#51 May 4, 2013
motel 6 wrote:
lcb you absoluty wacko.you need to stop watching so many movies old lady and go back to motel 6 on your back where you belong and when are you going to get lawyer you old stinky hag STFU
a retarted person has more going for them than you do.
LCB

United States

#52 May 4, 2013
Goodfellows wrote:
<quoted text>Turn the channel to a different movie @ the motel 6 and put another quarter in the vibrating bed so the crabs you have will jump off you understand moron now put an egg in your shoe and beat it you old broad. ;-)-
i guess you are talking about your wife,mother, and daughter from i know they are all street walkers, so that meens you are thier pimp? they are ten dollar street walkers?
Goodfellows

Saint Louis, MO

#53 May 5, 2013
LCB wrote:
<quoted text> i guess you are talking about your wife,mother, and daughter from i know they are all street walkers, so that meens you are thier pimp? they are ten dollar street walkers?
L/ast C/chance B/Tch,you must be one old azz bored skirt with nothing better to do but watch old movies and be part of them and share you're made up stories if you act nice maybe this evening for dinner you will be given an extra Canoli,after your E.C.T theraphy treatment now wont that be shocking. ;-)-
LCB

Saint Louis, MO

#54 May 5, 2013
Goodfellows wrote:
<quoted text>L/ast C/chance B/Tch,you must be one old azz bored skirt with nothing better to do but watch old movies and be part of them and share you're made up stories if you act nice maybe this evening for dinner you will be given an extra Canoli,after your E.C.T theraphy treatment now wont that be shocking. ;-)-
I'm going to chop your pecker off you freaking rat. First I'll take you to motel six and suck on it though.
motel 6

United States

#55 May 5, 2013
STFU lcb you dumb old hag.when are you going your lawyer.you never met no one you old stinky rag.now get back to the motel 6 on your back where you belong you old ho.
Goodfellows

Saint Louis, MO

#56 May 5, 2013
LCB wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to chop your pecker off you freaking rat. First I'll take you to motel six and suck on it though.
Put your teeth back in I'm not interested in any of you're services you washed up old sea hag go suck the bed post @ the motel 6 where your squatting and turn the red light off your done. ;-)-
hellbilly

Saint Louis, MO

#57 May 6, 2013
Crazy bitch! You should be slapped silly and gang analized until you can't walk.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58 May 7, 2013
LCB wrote:
<quoted text> i only stay at five star motels. my husband and i have over two million dollars. i dated that lowlife skum, when i thought he was the love of my life. a drug dealing,murdering,lying lower than life lower than whale sh-t. he lied to me all the time. he was dealing drugs the whole time i was his girl. his friends in cape told me it wouldn't be long, and he would get out of the mob, and henry, and i would be together. i told him i would wait, even if he was still married to karen, we could still have children together. if you don't believe me talked to his friends. i knew all along about him talking to the F.B.I., and getting out of the mob. when i whispered in his ear, i told him he was better than them, and better than all of them. i told him to get out of the mob. HE BETRAYED ME!!
Two million? Wow, what are you doing here? You should be in the online investment brokerage, not blowing about your imagined wealth here in topix.
LCB

Peculiar, MO

#59 May 8, 2013
Goodfellows wrote:
<quoted text>Turn the channel to a different movie @ the motel 6 and put another quarter in the vibrating bed so the crabs you have will jump off you understand moron now put an egg in your shoe and beat it you old broad. ;-)-
a bunch of nothing coming from, an moron like you. i am so glad henry hill is dead. i hope to see him burning in hell. that stupid bi--h keli he married.
LCB

Saint Louis, MO

#60 May 8, 2013
I for got to mention, I had sexual relations with Henry, his son, and Karen all at the same.time. You freaking meatballs.
Goodfellows

United States

#61 May 9, 2013
LCB wrote:
I for got to mention, I had sexual relations with Henry, his son, and Karen all at the same.time. You freaking meatballs.
That's Good to know didn't you formerly go by D!ck Van Dyke.Hmmm ;-)- Alias carpet munched.
paulie

Columbia, IL

#62 May 21, 2013
LCB wrote:
youre just pissed off you wasn't in the movie. nobody knows who you are. if it was just about him being dead you would enjoy the satisfaction all to yourself and not come on here acting this way. good day chum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 52 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 97,255
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 7 hr OldCrow 3,168
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 8 hr FyI 304
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Chuck 19,281
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 9 hr misslady65 566
My white wife loves dating black men! 14 hr Reality bites 29
This Is What It's Like To Be An Unarmed Black M... 14 hr THE EYE 10

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance