First Prev
of 4
Next Last
LCB

Lenexa, KS

#1 Apr 25, 2013
I celebrated on June 12, 2012, when the news reported his death. I was in a state of grace, because I hated him so much. I hope he is burning in hell. He got saved by the church, then got arested at a strip bar. So glad your DEAD, your not coming back. My family, and I are going to throw a party this year, and every year of his death. June 12, 2013.
jackin it all da time

Farmington, MO

#2 Apr 26, 2013
who cares ....ha ha
Shemp Howard

Florissant, MO

#3 Apr 26, 2013
jackin it all da time wrote:
who cares ....ha ha
I bet Henry Hill Jr. does.
wiseguygirl

Ashburn, VA

#4 Apr 26, 2013
Shemp Howard wrote:
<quoted text> I bet Henry Hill Jr. does.
I bet he doesn't care about what some idiot in saint Louis has to say about his dad.

I knew Henry he was an ass but a good guy.
Goodfellows

Ballwin, MO

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Wiseguylady do you think your amusing you didn't know Henry if you we're lucky you might have known Ray L. Now go gargle, your lying azz garlic breath stinks freaking m@@lie before you get a slapped with a deer paw,understand.
jackin it all da time

Farmington, MO

#6 Apr 27, 2013
Goodfellows wrote:
Wiseguylady do you think your amusing you didn't know Henry if you we're lucky you might have known Ray L. Now go gargle, your lying azz garlic breath stinks freaking m@@lie before you get a slapped with a deer paw,understand.
...im sending da boys over rid your azzzzzz,,,,,,,,,,lol
too bad

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2013
too bad
LCB

Springfield, MO

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Shemp Howard wrote:
<quoted text> I bet Henry Hill Jr. does.
ask him about the drug scale his father bought him on his seventh birthday, in 1972.
LCB

Springfield, MO

#9 Apr 29, 2013
wiseguygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he doesn't care about what some idiot in saint Louis has to say about his dad.
I knew Henry he was an ass but a good guy.
what you are brain dead? i knew him long before you. i am so glad he is dead. good riddens. i just hope he is suffering so much in hell.
LCB

Springfield, MO

#10 Apr 29, 2013
Goodfellows wrote:
oh just another low life wiseguy. prove it that you knew him. i dated that low life garbage smelling skum. i will hate him even after i am dead!
LCB

Springfield, MO

#11 Apr 29, 2013
Goodfellows wrote:
so you are into doing the nasty with animals? bring it big boy. i am not scared of low life mob guys. karen hill, and her 400 pound daughter live in cape county.
LCB

Springfield, MO

#12 Apr 29, 2013
jackin it all da time wrote:
<quoted text>...im sending da boys over rid your azzzzzz,,,,,,,,,,lol
this time, mr. lazy azz, that can't do your own job, lazy,fat, and stupid. tell those meatballs, not to drop the metal tool on the concrete again. the only one change i did is i sleep with mr. mossberg,loaded, off safty, ready, and waiting on your greasy asses! bring it! tell the boss to grow a pair, and do his own dirty work.
LCB

Springfield, MO

#13 Apr 29, 2013
too bad wrote:
too bad
i wish i could send black roses to put on his grave, and cover it in rat sh-t!!!!
motel 6

United States

#14 Apr 29, 2013
thats what happens at the motel 6
LCB

Springfield, MO

#15 Apr 29, 2013
motel 6 wrote:
thats what happens at the motel 6
what does that have to do with this topix? i have known him since 1966.
LCB

Springfield, MO

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Goodfellows wrote:
hey stupid go back to school, then confront me about that rat that i dated.
motel 6

United States

#17 Apr 29, 2013
you met him 1966 at the motel 6
Goodfellows

United States

#18 Apr 30, 2013
LCB wrote:
<quoted text> hey stupid go back to school, then confront me about that rat that i dated.
Hey moron or is it imbecile your in dream world wake up and get back on you're meds the men in the white coats are coming to take you on a long trip and you won't be staying @ Motel 6 but will leave the light on for you understand.; )-
LCB

Joplin, MO

#19 Apr 30, 2013
motel 6 wrote:
you met him 1966 at the motel 6
omg! you are so stupid, on so many levels. shutup! are you that stupid?
LCB

Joplin, MO

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Goodfellows wrote:
<quoted text>Hey moron or is it imbecile your in dream world wake up and get back on you're meds the men in the white coats are coming to take you on a long trip and you won't be staying @ Motel 6 but will leave the light on for you understand.; )-
two letters FO. i met paulie, in 1970, and jimmy burke in 1966 when i met henry hill. the day before he died i talked to him. hey mr retard, go eat sh-t, and die! i guess you are one of the greasy morons across from the bakery? in st. louis?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 2 hr Jonah1 105
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 7 hr vietnamvet1969 15
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! 7 hr vietnamvet1969 21
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 16 hr Disenfranchise 23
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... Fri dorian johnson wa... 20
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri glenravi 5,450
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:02 pm PST

ESPN 5:02PM
Seahawks rout Rams, seal NFC's No. 1 seed
Bleacher Report 5:05 PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed