Swinging in the Midwest

Swinging in the Midwest

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

A modern woman

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 8, 2013
The husband and I thought it would be nice to spice up our sex life here in Missouri. All I have to say about the situation is WOW! We are so disappointed in what we have come across. The flakeness of craigslist we can handle. The drive time to people in they area is tolerable. But there is one issue that is NOT acceptable and seems to be a common issue…limp penis. Hello?? Have you never heard of Vigera? I am lucky that my man can get it hard but when 98% of the others cant, it because a major issue. Go see a doctor. Get a prescription. Easy as that. If it’s a money issue, then stop wasting it on TVs and other BS or get out of the lifestyle.
a hard man

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 8, 2013
maybe you should move
kelly bradshaw

Farmington, MO

#3 Dec 8, 2013
A modern woman wrote:
The husband and I thought it would be nice to spice up our sex life here in Missouri. All I have to say about the situation is WOW! We are so disappointed in what we have come across. The flakeness of craigslist we can handle. The drive time to people in they area is tolerable. But there is one issue that is NOT acceptable and seems to be a common issue…limp penis. Hello?? Have you never heard of Vigera? I am lucky that my man can get it hard but when 98% of the others cant, it because a major issue. Go see a doctor. Get a prescription. Easy as that. If it’s a money issue, then stop wasting it on TVs and other BS or get out of the lifestyle.
maybe you should lick the toe.....
Hot stud

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2013
kelly bradshaw wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you should lick the toe.....
Thats hot

Since: Dec 13

Riverdale, GA

#5 Dec 11, 2013
How can I get hooked up with swingers??
Hot stud

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 12, 2013
THEBOSSB wrote:
How can I get hooked up with swingers??
Craigslist? But you're probably a limp guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 3 hr TooManyMarijuanas 6,447
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. 3 hr TooManyMarijuanas 2
Test post. Please ignore 4 hr Testposter 1
females Thu princess 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
Chief still giving Protesters/Thugs whatever th... Wed Truckdriver 3
want cheeze on your Hamburger=$15 Aug 25 black panther 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages