Fatal Accident Near Halls Ferry and C...

Fatal Accident Near Halls Ferry and Chambers Road

There are 183 comments on the Fox2Now story from Mar 12, 2010, titled Fatal Accident Near Halls Ferry and Chambers Road. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Police are still on the scene of a fatal accident that came after a police had already shut down a North County Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
tufgrl

United States

#187 Dec 31, 2010
This is the generation of vipers! If you dig a pit for your fellowman you will truly fall in. So go ahead and dig two.
Muhigger

United States

#188 Jan 1, 2011
tufgrl wrote:
This is the generation of vipers! If you dig a pit for your fellowman you will truly fall in. So go ahead and dig two.
Vipers had nothing to do with it i'm afraid. The plain and simple fact is naygers can't drive. This is why you never see any of them in Nascar. It's not that they haven't tried, the fact is they have very little cordination and very poor motor skills which is why unless the game is played with a ball of some kind they just can't grasp it.
Taliah Coffman

Saint Louis, MO

#190 Feb 27, 2013
Okay , it dosent have nothing to do with him stealing cars. hes dead re3gardless of the fact. he's not the one who stole the car his friend did. so DONT blame that on him ! RIP BRU BRU , Yoo Laa Siss Miss You <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free place to live 47 min fuckface 3
friends with benefits 2 hr fuckface 20
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Whippin post 20,210
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) Wed dumdum 143
Motorcycle clubs in&around st.louis Tue el panhead 62
UPCI Church ( WAKE UP ) REPENT May 2 Rapture Ready 4
Holyhost HolyGhost HolyGhost May 2 Rapture Ready 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages