Fatal Accident Near Halls Ferry and Chambers Road

Full story: Fox2Now

Police are still on the scene of a fatal accident that came after a police had already shut down a North County Road.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of183
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Raana Lewis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

omg thats one of my best friends in the whole world Cordell Miller he was a nice person to everyone and he never did anything to hurt anyone and its sad how the people thats alwayz trying to do good always in up in a bad situation. I am truely going to miss him and to think he we were just sitting around a couple days ago talking about how we could be having much more fun if oonly we had our other two friends (Anthony Dunlap and Brandon Jenkins) with us again and now to see that Cordell is gone it hurts so bad and I never thought there would be a day were I lost three of my bestfriends within two years its the most heartbreaking and painful thing a person can go through especially kids like me. I am going to miss you so much Cordell and not seeing you in my class tapping me on the shoulder asking for a pencil or pen is going to be something I am going to miss. I just I could ve just saw you just one last time to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I love you. (TEARS,TEARS, AND MORE TEARS) R.I.P. CORDELL MILLER A.K.A. FELL DAWG ASZ..............ILYSFM
the streets

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

im so sorry for your lost may god be with you and shield all hurting hearts
lA JOKER

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

OMGee man FEll man why we was fam mane we qon miss you hella RiP CORDEll "FEll" MillER !
SOCO

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

The kid stole the jeep that he was driving. When are the police going to get control of all of this crap? And what are parents doing to control their kids?
A Mom

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Apparently because the kid died the fact that it was a stollen SUV will be swept under the rug. It's pitiful that someone can have something and another person can't keep their hands off it.

Rena Lewis... I don't mean to seem disrespectful to the loss of your friend(s), but if your friends are all dying don't you think you should reexamine the type of people you are associating with? I'd hate to hear that you died too!
jimbo

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

No pity for a thief. At least no innocents were injured.
Mother of a young man

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Rather he stole a car or not he lost his life.This is still someones child .Sorry for your lost my prayer goes out to the family and friends of this young man.
bobo

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

don't forget to buckle up when you roll in a stolen vehicle.
Jalissa

Bessemer, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

It doesn't matter stolen or not..he was young and every young person have done something dumb and crazy in life...still doesn't have to lose their life...excuse my language but now and days you have to address the ignorant...so fuck the haters because Cordell was a good friend to a lot and he will be truly missed...i didn't know him well as others but we did go to the same school and he seem like a good kid...just tryn to have fun...so y people hatin and sayn crazy shit...i bet more people will be at his funeral than YOURS!
kieara

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

I'M sorry to his family and give my blessing to his family..
My run

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

R.I.P. C MILLER, I hope you other cat's learn from this, nothings in the streets that your gonna miss, you dont need to take a car to have fun it's not a toy. this may have turned out better for him in the long run, because if he would have survived and killed someone he would be in jail for the rest of his life. Is joy riding worth either of these endings? I think not, wise up teens
jimbo

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Jalissa wrote:
It doesn't matter stolen or not..he was young and every young person have done something dumb and crazy in life...still doesn't have to lose their life...excuse my language but now and days you have to address the ignorant...so **** the haters because Cordell was a good friend to a lot and he will be truly missed...i didn't know him well as others but we did go to the same school and he seem like a good kid...just tryn to have fun...so y people hatin and sayn crazy ****...i bet more people will be at his funeral than YOURS!
He broke the law by stealing this car,and was responsible for his own death by acting like a fool. Would you feel the same if he might have killed some of your family members in this crash ?
VCDaedalus

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Raana Lewis wrote:
omg thats one of my best friends in the whole world Cordell Miller he was a nice person to everyone and he never did anything to hurt anyone and its sad how the people thats alwayz trying to do good always in up in a bad situation.
Spare me your whining. If Cordell had any sense of responsibility and obeyed the law, he wouldn't BE dead. Passenger OR driver. I'm only glad that no INNOCENT, LAW-ABIDING, RESPONSIBLE person died. Are you now going to tell your friends to OBEY THE LAW instead of thinking a stolen car is just teenage fun? Moron.
VCDaedalus

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Jalissa wrote:
It doesn't matter stolen or not..he was young and every young person have done something dumb and crazy in life...still doesn't have to lose their life...excuse my language but now and days you have to address the ignorant...so **** the haters because Cordell was a good friend to a lot and he will be truly missed...i didn't know him well as others but we did go to the same school and he seem like a good kid...just tryn to have fun...so y people hatin and sayn crazy ****...i bet more people will be at his funeral than YOURS!
God, I am so sick of IGNORANT, IRRESPONSIBLE MORONS making excuses for themselves and their IGNORANT, IRRESPONSIBLE, LAW-BREAKING buddies' bad behavior. "just tryn to have fun"--what an absolutely STUPID view to have. GET AND EDUCATION YOURSELF, you whining little idiot. Learn to write a decent sentence.
VCDaedalus

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

lA JOKER wrote:
OMGee man FEll man why we was fam mane we qon miss you hella RiP CORDEll "FEll" MillER !
Stay in school and quit texting, moron. You actually might learn something, like how to write in standard grammatical English.
Biaca Moore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

look you stupid dog....you dont even know what really happen...my lil cousin didnt even steal that car the boy who left himtherte stole it so he was an innocent dying victim...so dont say nothing back before you get your information together.....DOG
Dani

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

My heart goes out to Cordell's family..I knew Cordell a lil bit and he was really funny and nice. I would like to adress the ignorant comments on this page..What you wrote was disrespectful and purely of the DEVIL how dare you write negative comments on the story of a innocent child whos family and friends are grieving regardless on what mistakes someone makes death is not derservant of anyone..as i read these comments it has caused me to rage with anger...I can not believe that in this age and time we still have ignornat demonic people rejoicing over the death of an innocent child... I am soo sorry for the friends and family of CORdell MOORE.. I and I am truly sorry for the people who wrote these horrible comments..Im praying for you
a mom of 4

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

jimbo wrote:
No pity for a thief. At least no innocents were injured.
you are a heatless butt hole he was still a child.
Damn

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Fck All You ppl who tlk'n dt bullsh*t ON SUM REAL SHIT.! dts Fck'd UP anotha one gone damn cuhz he str8 gon.!
South-city

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

my prayer's goes out to family and friend's he is going to a better place,he ain't here with all this bull s--- no more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of183
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 36 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 94,980
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 57 min toomanymistakes 18,484
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 8 hr up high 25
you better wake up st louis mo 8 hr up high 7
St. Louis challenges Missouri ban on gay marriage 9 hr The Troll Stopper 23
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 12 hr focus on the family 7
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 12 hr focus on the family 1
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 09 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs