Review: Warson Auto Plaza

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Fast Easy Great Dealer

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 22, 2013
My name is Tameka I came into Warson Auto Plaza after receiving information about their easy financing I was thinking this is just another car dealership that makes promises and cannot deliver I was very skeptical, but my salesman said I could come in with no money just my check stubs, driverís license and proof of residency and I left the dealership with a car and a warranty I am so happy I came in!!
Great Customer Service

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 22, 2013
This was an amazing experience from the first meeting until driving off the lot my salesmen and the finance team were awesome very patient and informative I will refer everyone I know here and will return for my next vehicle!!!
Great Service

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 22, 2013
I had a very good experience purchasing my very first car at a reasonable price. They showed very good customer service and I really appreciate them helping me out I will recommend people to come here to purchase their vehicles from now on thank you for everything Warson Auto Plaza!!!
Mike Walters
Nice Company

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 22, 2013
The staff at Warson Auto Plaza was amazing they went above and beyond to help make my dream car a reality!! Thank you so much!
carl

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 20, 2014
i went to them with no money and bad credit and drovehome in a 2011 ford fusion. 261 per month
Tracy and Venus Gray

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2014
Dave Griffith was the best when we thought it couldn't be done he made it happen.Also would like to thank Ashley and Crystal and entire staff you guys are the best.So if you need a car go in and ask for Dave and let him work his magic.
Brent

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2014
Sounds good
Anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 18, 2014
I've have a mixed experience about this dealership. I was offered a car with no money down. I didn't wan that particular brand so I scrambled $500 up to get a car I'd like. It was a sports car, so the insurance was through the roof. So I decided to just take the car with no money down. All of a sudden, I have to put $500 down for it. Wtf, I just ended up borrowing money for the insurance and getting the sports car. After about two weeks I noticed water leaks under the passenger side. So I can't get a car wash, and when it rains the floor has puddles. They promised to fix it, but I kept getting the run around for two months (Intentionally so my warranty would expire and it wouldn't be their problem.) Another week goes by...my transmission starts to slip. If it's in drive, it's like it's in neutral. So I have to shift it to a manual gear 1,2, or 3 then place it in drive in order to actually drive the car. You know what they said? Take it to the manufacturer. The gas nozzle wont pump gas into the car...it backs up and spits out the gas...I have to keep taking the nozzle in and out until it's completed. The trunk wont close sometimes either. Now there's a noise under the hood, the car shakes randomly. They wont take the car back. So I'm saving up a couple grand to trade this in some where else. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM. After you sign those papers, they can care less.
PISSED OFF GIRL

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2014
Yes I would NOT RECOMMEND driving up to WARSON my boyfriend called an talked to them bout the FORD FLEX they told him they would drop the price of the Flex on the phone 1000 to 2000 dollars wat ever they had to do to sell it he talked to them two different times than I called and talked to them we both talked to Ashley witch was a nice person "should be a sales person" by the way they said the price was negotiable so we drove AN HOUR AND FORTYFIVE MINS to get dicked around by I Beleave the rude ass was DAVE who set there and said we miss understood wat was said and the price was set that BS when u drive up there wit a two year old and when you done talked to them on the phone and you no what they told you so I would be careful going there what else do they lie about on there vehicles lmao all it did is cost him a sale and money out his pocket the price wasn't a big deal its they lied to us both on the phone we have the credit and money to buy it but F him we went to Affenburg
Dan LeBrun

Saint Louis, MO

#10 May 26, 2014
You need to go back to school and learn to spell. Your ignorance is appalling. No wonder you got taken, you probably never finished school and you probably don't have a clue about life. Keep up the good work.
PISSED OFF GIRL wrote:
Yes I would NOT RECOMMEND driving up to WARSON my boyfriend called an talked to them bout the FORD FLEX they told him they would drop the price of the Flex on the phone 1000 to 2000 dollars wat ever they had to do to sell it he talked to them two different times than I called and talked to them we both talked to Ashley witch was a nice person "should be a sales person" by the way they said the price was negotiable so we drove AN HOUR AND FORTYFIVE MINS to get dicked around by I Beleave the rude ass was DAVE who set there and said we miss understood wat was said and the price was set that BS when u drive up there wit a two year old and when you done talked to them on the phone and you no what they told you so I would be careful going there what else do they lie about on there vehicles lmao all it did is cost him a sale and money out his pocket the price wasn't a big deal its they lied to us both on the phone we have the credit and money to buy it but F him we went to Affenburg
Jeremy L

Belleville, IL

#11 Jun 6, 2014
We came in today and talked with Matt....he is probably the coolest guy ever....he got right to the point and we handled business....i like that everything remain professional and realistic...this was a perfect experience....I give this place a 10 out of 10 for sure.........
And we got a really cool "Warson auto plaza" ball cap---pretty official!!!
Travis

Belleville, IL

#13 Jan 16, 2015
I came in looking to buy my 2012 Chevy Equinox and was met by a warm and friendly salesman, named Matt. He was great. We went on a test drive and I loved everything about the SUV. The price was great and the Finance Team worked fast on my approval. They listened to me and made sure my monthly payments were where I needed them to be . I will be back to Warson Auto Plaza in the future for great service on another great vehicle. I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND Matt and Warson Auto Plaza for your next car purchase.
Kev

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 27, 2015
Well I think buying a car is what you make of it so if you don't like what the dealer has to say then leave I think it's that simple and speaking of simple that's exactly what it was when I went in buy my car. I called and spoke to Nate I told him my situation and he was straight up with me, he said bring in my drivers license, pay stub and a piece of mail. Then he said give him 10 min to see what he could do for me and if I didn't like what he said we would shake hands and go our separate ways, well we ended up shaking hands right before I drove home my midnight blue 2012 Nissan Altima for $500 down just like his ad on Craigslist said. The guy who did my paperwork was Bob who took the time to explain everything to me and even showed me my credit score that was a 426 but to be honest they treated me like I had the best credit in the world. Their sign says We Make It Easy and that they did!
TOMTOM

Belleville, IL

#15 Feb 2, 2015
Great place to buy a car...the salesman Dave was very helpful and there was no pressure, I like the home town feel... they worked very hard to help me with my current credit issues and I am happy to say I am leaving in a very nice car.......... Bad credit/no credit they can help you feel like a winner!!
LAKEISHA

Belleville, IL

#16 Feb 2, 2015
A CO-WORKER REFERRED ME TO "WARSON AUTO PLAZA" AND IT WAS THE BEST CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD..THE SALES REP MATT WAS VERY HELPFUL..HE WAS GREAT ON GIVING DETAILED ANSWER TO ALL MY QUESTIONS HE WAS GREAT THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE PROCESS..EXTREMELY POLITE AND WORKED EFFORTLESSY TO ACCOMADATE AL MY NEEDS WHEN PURCHASING MY 08 PT CRUISER..WARSON AUTO PLAZA HONESTLY DISPLAYED WHAT THEIR ADVERTISMENTS STATE!!

Lakeisha C.
Tosha

Florissant, MO

#17 Feb 13, 2015
Is this a buy here pay here
bean1818

Belleville, IL

#18 Feb 20, 2015
Tosha wrote:
Is this a buy here pay here
Hello, in regards to your question I would like to let you know that this is NOT a buy here pay here lot!! They work with all different types of credit, and will help you reestablish if needed! Thy really try to help everyone leave with low monthly payments and have tons of programs that can help with down payments as well!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 2 hr Bushido Brown 6,348
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) 4 hr lise 81
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) 6 hr bill 240
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) 14 hr Jlogan 70
white woman looking for black men 15 hr bill 3
Riots this summer 15 hr Guest 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Hiawatha 19,847
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]