Blacks Kill each other everday.

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ClownZilla

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2012
There doing a fine job of killing each other everyday which means the primate thug type blacks will decrease and there will be less entitlements having to be paid out to these lazy good for nothing population of scum leaching fecal critter element and less worries for the Good people. 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
kane
#3 Jan 2, 2013
ICP is for f*gs.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2013
kane wrote:
ICP is for f*gs.
Is that you lame azz backwoods hillbilly shake and bake meth-head w!ghetto trailer trash Hood wearing punk go call someone who cares dial 7734.2013 the year of the juggalos
Jsharp
#5 Jan 2, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you lame azz backwoods hillbilly shake and bake meth-head w!ghetto trailer trash Hood wearing punk go call someone who cares dial 7734.2013 the year of the juggalos
LOL, your an ICP fan....nuff said. F-ing dork.
Clyde

Metropolis, IL

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you lame azz backwoods hillbilly shake and bake meth-head w!ghetto trailer trash Hood wearing punk go call someone who cares dial 7734.2013 the year of the juggalos
Loves kneeger cock wiped on his lips & in his boy hole
Insaneclownposse

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
Loves kneeger cock wiped on his lips & in his boy hole
You must of just climbed out of the closet pole smoker or do you go by the name Pinky.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa7734/2013 The year of the jugglos
Jsharp
#8 Jan 2, 2013
ICP is for dorks. Not cool at all.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Jsharp wrote:
YOMAMA!
beelzebub

Highlandville, MO

#10 Jan 4, 2013
I can't stop picturing the giant fat kid from 'sunny in philly' in icp makeup saying 'juggalos for life'
what up fool

Irving, TX

#11 Jan 8, 2013
ICP is for silly gayazz wht boyz.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13 Jan 8, 2013
what up fool wrote:
ICP is for silly gayazz wht boyz.
Your a fool us clowns are cool s.t.f.u.before you get verbally beaten into a coma and when you wake up you will see the light and have your thumb in your mouth in the fetal position like a baby. B/Tch.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
Bubba

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Whites just kill little kids in school. Much more fun.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Jsharp wrote:
Gotta go with you my man. ICP is dork city times a zillion.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Filistyne wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta go with you my man. ICP is dork city times a zillion.
Your man you must be a pole smoker is pinky you're name or is Twinkies or pumpkin you have been served a nice warm cup of s.t.f.u 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 16, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Your man you must be a pole smoker is pinky you're name or is Twinkies or pumpkin you have been served a nice warm cup of s.t.f.u 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
Duh…. Ummm…. I bees klownposie an I bees vary intelimagant an hily edumakated. I bees a grajuat of kolege. The kernel sanders kolege of chiken nollege. If y’awl dozent bees shutin youse mouf, I bees unleeshing my gigantimagus intelimagents two mayk y’awl looke stewpud. Sew unlest y’awl wantz two bees embaramacated bi my sewperier edumakashun den y’awl shood bees kwiet.
Uh Oh

Worcester, VT

#19 Jan 18, 2013
admytit wrote:
<quoted text>Duh…. Ummm…. I bees klownposie an I bees vary intelimagant an hily edumakated. I bees a grajuat of kolege. The kernel sanders kolege of chiken nollege. If y’awl dozent bees shutin youse mouf, I bees unleeshing my gigantimagus intelimagents two mayk y’awl looke stewpud. Sew unlest y’awl wantz two bees embaramacated bi my sewperier edumakashun den y’awl shood bees kwiet.
Sheeeeeeeeiiiit!!!
Uh Oh

Worcester, VT

#20 Jan 18, 2013
ClownZilla wrote:
There doing a fine job of killing each other everyday which means the primate thug type blacks will decrease and there will be less entitlements having to be paid out to these lazy good for nothing population of scum leaching fecal critter element and less worries for the Good people. 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
They are definitely good at committing random acts of violence and TNB!
It_w1ty_fault

United States

#22 Feb 8, 2013
they run out of ammo let us know, we can air drop in more.
What up fool

Irving, TX

#25 Feb 8, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Your a fool us clowns are cool s.t.f.u.before you get verbally beaten into a coma and when you wake up you will see the light and have your thumb in your mouth in the fetal position like a baby. B/Tch.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
ICP is da lamest pasty @ss wht boy u cant even eat yo way out of paper bad. Prolly got beat up ridin his lil sista's bicycle.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#26 Feb 8, 2013
What up fool wrote:
<quoted text>ICP is da lamest pasty @ss wht boy u cant even eat yo way out of paper bad. Prolly got beat up ridin his lil sista's bicycle.
Hey troll I still see your trying to be black why don't you spray paint yourself and F-off when you're fellow w.I.g.g.e.r.s come looking for you to beat you down you will crawl up in the corner and get in your fetal position and cry like a b/Tch.This message was sponsored by W.P.W.W cleaning up America stay white stay strong 2013/7734

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) 4 hr Mike 88
Renewal by Anderson $2000 windows 4 hr Helen 4
2 more black Demorat's involved stabbings at bar 13 hr SOS 1
Another Demorat black involved shooting 13 hr SOS 1
Attention St.L ISP Stalker 23 hr I Luv STL 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Fitius T Bluster 21,436
Tell DirecTV you don't want CBS Sat The Watcher 3

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages