music lover

Troy, IL

#1 Jun 2, 2014
I ordered a new set of speakers tonight from Amazon for my computer. I like to listen to music on You Tube and the old speakers were blown out so it was time for a change.
This time I bought Bose and there not the high dollar speakers but hey were still around $100.00. That's a lot of money to me though.
Anyone have any comments on Bose speakers?
music lover

Edwardsville, IL

#2 Jun 4, 2014
Got my speakers today from Amazon and I paid extra for 2 day delivery but they were here within 48 hours.
I'm not impressed with them at all and if I had the opportunity to listen to them before I bought them I wouldn't have bought them. These are Bose Companion 2 Series III. To me they sound like cheap speakers at a high price with the name Bose on them.
My last speakers were Logitech x 230 and they were very good for years. Those were amplified speakers same as Bose but had a 6 inch subwoofer and were rated 40 watts. They kicked ass in a small room but the Bose are very weak in comparison!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... (May '15) Wed Assless Chaps 32
CBS number 1 in real fake news Wed Fire 3
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Jun 20 Biggie 83
CBS number 1 in real fake news Jun 20 Reality 2
Nut Job Lib Mayor Jun 20 Bobby 5
Heidi from Kingside Diner Jun 19 Psh 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 19 Fitus T Bluster 20,945

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages