Buying old St Louis beeritems I.e. Hy...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ron

Gresham, OR

#21 Feb 9, 2013
I have a 1941 Hyde Park Beer wooden box w/lid, fair to good condition. If interested I can arrange to email picture(s). [email protected]
ebz

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Aug 29, 2013
Buyer wrote:
If you have any old signs, lights, trays, glasses from old breweries in the Saint Louis and Metro East area I would be interested in hearing what you have to sell. Serious Buyer.
Hutchman10@ yahoo dot com.
I'm trying to sell this old fashion wood framed Heinkein Sign ! If intrested
Steve

AOL

#23 Aug 29, 2013
Hello, I found a sign on my property. It is a sign that hung outside a bar or tavern. It is double sided porcelain sign. It is from Hyde Park Brewery, that was in business from 1890 thru 1947.
The sign says "Hyde Park On Tap". If you have any interest or would like to see pictures of this sign, please email me at [email protected]
Asking $2500
another collector

Ashburn, VA

#24 Sep 1, 2013
I've got a clydesdale clock/light.One of the long one's,and a couple old busch lights.A few small beer glasses,one with busch barvarian beer on it,also Spud Mackenzie beer glasses,and different stiens.
dave s

Fenton, MO

#25 Sep 6, 2013
I have a wooden beer box from Hyde Park Brewery. Appears to have leather hinges. It has 1941 on the side? It was for 24, 12 ounce bottles. On the top the printed part of the wooden lid is separating. Can send pic's if needed.
Anne

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jan 14, 2014
I am looking for an alpen brau wood beer crate with lid.
kendra

United States

#28 Jun 19, 2014
I have an ABC Beer advertising sign.
Buyer wrote:
If you have any old signs, lights, trays, glasses from old breweries in the Saint Louis and Metro East area I would be interested in hearing what you have to sell. Serious Buyer.
BUYER

Detroit, MI

#29 Jul 24, 2014
kendra wrote:
I have an ABC Beer advertising sign. <quoted text>
Hi Kendra. I am the person who started this thread. Please email me at hutchman10 attttt yahooo dot common

I spelled it out to avoid spam. Thanks!
KevF

Arnold, MO

#30 Aug 2, 2014
I have a Hyde Park beer barrel. Hyde Park Brewing Co, St Louis, Mo is stamped in the top of the barrel and on the side. I have pictures if interested. Rammart at sbcglobal dot net.
BUYER

Thousand Oaks, CA

#31 Jan 21, 2015
Still looking to buy ABC beer, Lemp, Hyde Park, Griesedieck and Alpen Brau Beer Brewery items from the St Louis MO area.

Email me at the email below spelled out a bit differently to avoid spam but hopefully you will know how to read it. Thnx.

Hutchman10@ yahhhhhoodddddotcooommmm
Kevin

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Aug 22, 2016
Buyer wrote:
I've got a millennium Budweiser mirror I believe it's 33"x55"
Would you be interested in it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 10 min really 1,392
So Easy To Remove You From Society 2 hr YOU HAVE BEEN REP... 7
So Easy To Own You 4 hr YOU HAVE BEEN REP... 3
Hate Saint Louis 4 hr YOU HAVE BEEN REP... 10
St. Louis is a Cesspool 4 hr YOU HAVE BEEN REP... 7
USDOJ To Charge US Senator With Intel Leaks to ... 4 hr YOU HAVE BEEN REP... 8
Please Take Notice - A Stalker/Harasser Posting 4 hr YOU HAVE BEEN REP... 3

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance