First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ron

Portland, OR

#21 Feb 9, 2013
I have a 1941 Hyde Park Beer wooden box w/lid, fair to good condition. If interested I can arrange to email picture(s). rben3@frontier.com
ebz

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Aug 29, 2013
Buyer wrote:
If you have any old signs, lights, trays, glasses from old breweries in the Saint Louis and Metro East area I would be interested in hearing what you have to sell. Serious Buyer.
Hutchman10@ yahoo dot com.
I'm trying to sell this old fashion wood framed Heinkein Sign ! If intrested
Steve

AOL

#23 Aug 29, 2013
Hello, I found a sign on my property. It is a sign that hung outside a bar or tavern. It is double sided porcelain sign. It is from Hyde Park Brewery, that was in business from 1890 thru 1947.
The sign says "Hyde Park On Tap". If you have any interest or would like to see pictures of this sign, please email me at srcarri@aol.com
Asking $2500
another collector

Ashburn, VA

#24 Sep 1, 2013
I've got a clydesdale clock/light.One of the long one's,and a couple old busch lights.A few small beer glasses,one with busch barvarian beer on it,also Spud Mackenzie beer glasses,and different stiens.
dave s

Selmer, TN

#25 Sep 6, 2013
I have a wooden beer box from Hyde Park Brewery. Appears to have leather hinges. It has 1941 on the side? It was for 24, 12 ounce bottles. On the top the printed part of the wooden lid is separating. Can send pic's if needed.
Anne

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jan 14, 2014
I am looking for an alpen brau wood beer crate with lid.
kendra

United States

#28 Jun 19, 2014
I have an ABC Beer advertising sign.
Buyer wrote:
If you have any old signs, lights, trays, glasses from old breweries in the Saint Louis and Metro East area I would be interested in hearing what you have to sell. Serious Buyer.
Hutchman10@ yahoo dot com.
BUYER

Philadelphia, PA

#29 Jul 24, 2014
kendra wrote:
I have an ABC Beer advertising sign. <quoted text>
Hi Kendra. I am the person who started this thread. Please email me at hutchman10 attttt yahooo dot common

I spelled it out to avoid spam. Thanks!
KevF

Arnold, MO

#30 Aug 2, 2014
I have a Hyde Park beer barrel. Hyde Park Brewing Co, St Louis, Mo is stamped in the top of the barrel and on the side. I have pictures if interested. Rammart at sbcglobal dot net.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 28 min Ronald 2,690
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr DAWG LOST AGAIN 96,913
4 in custody after robberies, short pursuit 4 hr Knee Garr 1
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 4 hr Knee Garr 1
song game 15 hr Son of Anarchy 7
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 17 hr Ronald 431
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr WARRIOR 19,207
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••