Illinois man charged with murder

Oct 1, 2009 Read more: KMOV.com

St. Clair County State Attorney charged Dorian E. Boyd on Thursday with one count of First Degree Murder.

Read more
pete d foots

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2009
there is no excuse for taking a persons life. this is what the hot head wanna be dorian boyd did . after pumping my first cousin dion hardin in chest with hot lead. damn he was a huge part of me. i miss him. this should be punishable by a death sentence. i do nt forgive him he if probably safer in jail than on da bricks anyway what a coward!
john dillinger

Farmington, MO

#2 Dec 5, 2009
that's everyday life in the number 1 murder capital of usa.number 1 in robbery's,,number 1 in car jackings number 1 in domestic violence just keeps going on and on.....glad i moved away yrs ago only going to get worse ,,,,look at news every night all they talk about is murder robbery's ......rob,,,rape,, and murder poor women i wheelchair how low can a person be....
nikki boyd

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 16, 2011
pete d foots wrote:
there is no excuse for taking a persons life. this is what the hot head wanna be dorian boyd did . after pumping my first cousin dion hardin in chest with hot lead. damn he was a huge part of me. i miss him. this should be punishable by a death sentence. i do nt forgive him he if probably safer in jail than on da bricks anyway what a coward!
I think u should keep your mouth shut on some issues! Your not the only person who lost someone! I lost my bf my brother and ur talking reckless.....how u living betta yet getur self together and live ur life!
charliepark84

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 9, 2013
I send my condolences to both sides.theres 2 sides to every story and I knew both of these young men personally.but to hold grudges and make threats are of satan.keep the peace and watch what u say r ask for because God could send your retaliation requests your way.Bless Big D and R.i.p Deion.
Antiafrican

Houston, MO

#6 Dec 10, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr TOASTER 19,832
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 2 hr Simple Farmer 6,340
The Angel's Welcome Thaddeus Mc Carroll Home To... 8 hr franz_mesmer 3
New Rapper Seven Dyce Fri UBANK RECORDS 1
Moderator is Racist Homosexual Fri Delete This 1
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Fri kickerbo 69
Review of recent visit to South County Antique ... Fri Vintage Shopper 1
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]