Puberty: The Natural Age of Consent

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Christian Peper_

Holdrege, NE

#1 Jun 11, 2010
By Christian Peper
Puberty is the natural age of consent. Thinking people should not be afraid of science. According to researchers at Columbia University and the New York State Psychiatric Institute, those that loose their virginity at a later age are more likely to experience sexual dysfunction. Those who wait till 21 or later to loose their virginity face a high likelihood of experiencing sexual problems. This study appeared in the American Journal of Public Health (January 2008 issue). "Clinically, we see many individuals who marry late and who have had little or no sexual experience have great difficulty with developing a rich and satisfying sexual experience within their relationship," said Eli Coleman, academic chair in sexual health at the University of Minnesota Medical School Program in Human Sexuality. According to an ABC news report waiting until your 20s or beyond to have sex makes you more likely to have sexual dysfunction later in life. One scientist involved in the study had this to say: "It suggests that sexual experimentation is a normal developmental process, and when this process is inhibited or not guided, there can be poor sexual health outcomes."
Christian Peper_

Holdrege, NE

#2 Jun 11, 2010
Why are studies such as this suppressed by the mainstream media? Why does most of the psychiatric establishment reject sound science and instead promote the false, pseudo-science of the asexual,“pure” child? If an individual has entered puberty, he or she is no longer a child and deserves a healthy sex life. American courtrooms tend to be puritanical and anti-science when the science conflicts with “traditional morality”. Adolescence is the time when an individual normally should be picking up sexual experience in order to become a productive, functioning, member of society. If a male does not have sex during adolescence, he can become ashamed of his lack of sexual experience and avoid interacting with women. 40-year-old men that have consensual sex with 14-year-old individuals are not criminals; they are heroes for helping to prevent sexual dysfunction. Rather than being punished by the courts they should be heralded as the great teachers that they are. It makes more sense to pay older men and women for having sex with young teens then to incarcerate them and give them the modern day scarlet letter of “sex offender”. There, I said it. The natural age of consent is puberty. Come burn me at the stake as a witch for promoting science.

Since: Jun 10

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 12, 2010
40-year-old men that have consensual sex with 14-year-old individuals are not criminals; they are heroes for helping to prevent sexual dysfunction.

that's f*ed up! how about have sex with someone your own age. that will prevent other 40 year olds from having sexual dysfunction too, would it not?

40 year olds should not even be attracted to 14 year olds. no one should, besides other 14 year olds! come on now, get real.

i think the youth should be pure, i lost my virginity at 14 and regret it. it totally took away the value of sex. but apparently you dont understand the value of sex.

and so what if they have sexual dysfunction. they can focus on other things in life, like their career and education. they dont need to be having sex all the time or even worrying about it. the best relationships are ones that are built without sex. then sex comes later and its a great connection. try it sometime.

Since: Nov 09

Lake Spring, MO

#4 Jun 12, 2010

A forty year old adult can not have consensual sex with a fourteen year old child. A fourteen year old has not reached the developmental milestones enabling them to formulate "an informed decision" therefore cannot give legal consent.

A forty year old having sex with a fourteen year old is called RAPE, not science.
4Equality

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 14, 2010
The study itself is flawed.

Say it is absolutely true that people who resist sex until they're 21 are more likely to be sexually dysfunctional.

Doesn't it make more sense that they already have a low sex drive, or emotional issues keep them from seeking out sexual partners?

Correlation does not equal causation.

As far as 40 year old men helping out 14 year olds with their puberty issues, I'm sure there are plenty of kids their own age in the same boat. I'm betting that post is a hoax, it's just too icky to be true.
LilBoyBlue

United States

#6 Dec 8, 2010
sounds like Christian is into the underaged...How gross. He needs to be checked into very thoroughly!
george barnett

Crossville, TN

#7 Dec 13, 2010
Christian Peper_ wrote:
By Christian Peper
Puberty is the natural age of consent. Thinking people should not be afraid of science. According to researchers at Columbia University and the New York State Psychiatric Institute, those that loose their virginity at a later age are more likely to experience sexual dysfunction. Those who wait till 21 or later to loose their virginity face a high likelihood of experiencing sexual problems. This study appeared in the American Journal of Public Health (January 2008 issue). "Clinically, we see many individuals who marry late and who have had little or no sexual experience have great difficulty with developing a rich and satisfying sexual experience within their relationship," said Eli Coleman, academic chair in sexual health at the University of Minnesota Medical School Program in Human Sexuality. According to an ABC news report waiting until your 20s or beyond to have sex makes you more likely to have sexual dysfunction later in life. One scientist involved in the study had this to say: "It suggests that sexual experimentation is a normal developmental process, and when this process is inhibited or not guided, there can be poor sexual health outcomes."
Then we need something to put on their cornflakes to delay puberty another 7-10 years.That way they will be old enough to hold a job and support their own little bastards.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#8 Dec 16, 2010
Christian Peper_ wrote:
By Christian Peper
Everyone reaches puberty at different stages. The law had to step in and solidify an age.
Ngr Pluhleeze

United States

#9 Dec 21, 2010
shoot all chimps and spooks
Tired of the BS

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Dec 22, 2010
Ngr Pluhleeze wrote:
shoot all chimps and spooks
and while you are shooting make sure you start with your family first and then yourself! One less pice of garbage the world would be rid of!
HEYNEGRO

Saint Charles, MO

#11 Dec 22, 2010
Tired of the BS wrote:
<quoted text>and while you are shooting make sure you start with your family first and then yourself! One less pice of garbage the world would be rid of!
How about we start with your worthless black arse! Ya Filthy Animal! Merry Christmas.....Thank you Santa there really is a GOD the spooks are killing each other! AhhhAAAA!
phrank

United States

#12 Dec 23, 2010
Christian Peper_ wrote:
By Christian Peper
. I hate the whole big brother spy machine, but then someone like you comes along and I begin to feel a little relieved that somebody is paying attention and knows your a pedophile. I just think everybody should. While you're rationalizing your abuse we'll be doing a little rationalizing of our own, that the world would be a safer place without you. If you genuinely don't understand the issues with what you prescribe then I'm surprised your brain remembers to breath you're so stupid.
Hey Negro

United States

#13 Dec 24, 2010
Spooks reproduce at an alarming rate, Usually they start around the age of 12 or 13....living off the Guberment for illigitmate babies.
DevilMayhem666

Camden, NJ

#14 Dec 7, 2012
-Truth- wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone reaches puberty at different stages. The law had to step in and solidify an age.
I think it should be after puberty instead of age. Puberty usually ends at 15-17. That's when their bodies are ready for sex.
Legion

Equality, IL

#15 Dec 7, 2012
this is an article to comfort pedophiles into keep doing what theyre doing like its ok. IT IS NOT. the body may be ready, but the mind never is until a much later day than "i just had my first period a week ago, do me!"
back again

Pevely, MO

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Legion wrote:
this is an article to comfort pedophiles into keep doing what theyre doing like its ok. IT IS NOT. the body may be ready, but the mind never is until a much later day than "i just had my first period a week ago, do me!"
so true ! The Pervs,reading the headline forum,agree with 100%,in their own sick justice. A 12 Guage Shotgun,w'd be my Natural Way,to punish one of these sickos,but I'd go to Prison,too.
ClownZilla

United States

#17 Dec 9, 2012
These inbred backwoods meth-head peckwoods,live by there hillbilly codes old enough to bleed old enough to breed they are all a sick waste of human beings they need to all go to 7734

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 11 hr dorian johnson wa... 20
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 12 hr Jplogan 14
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 14 hr glenravi 5,450
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 19 hr Skorzeny 442
4 shot in St Louis 22 hr Sunshine 1
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson Fri killa_the_compass... 22
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Thu bob 30
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info