Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Guest for justice

United States

#104162 Sep 6, 2014
YOU ARE AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a dumbass. There is no way to permanently ban someone from this site. The only ways are...Suspend a registered screen name, ban an i.p., or send a cookie to a users computer.
1.) Posting unregistered gets you around the first one.
2.) There are many ways to change an ip, the easiest being disconnect and reconnect to your provider which takes all of 3 seconds to do. Secondly, for me anyway, come Monday mine will be changing constantly as I travel around the country.
3.) Every time I close my browser it deletes my cookies.
I will never be permanently banned no matter how many empty, bogus, full of crap threats you make. Just give it up dipshit. You gave it your best shot and YOU FAILED.
But keep making your threats so I can keep making fun of you and laughing at you. I am really enjoying this.
This is the only thread I mess with people on because the dipshits here have earned it. That includes you. Other threads I enjoy serious discussions. Why? Because they aren't infected with mental midgets like this one, and that includes you.
Now the only question for you is, how much of your time are you going to waste before you realize you lost and will not get me prenatally banned from here? I hope it takes you a while. I am getting a kick out of knowing that you are so obsessed with me that you are wasting your time on me.
Keep up the great work <ROFLMAO> DUMBASS!!!
Yes you can be deleted !!
Your unethical remarks cannot be tolerated!
You should have considered apologizing and learning to be civil!
Your remarks are anti - American !
It's obvious you have missed the entire point!
It's obvious you need to get help at the nearest mental hospital ! It may be the fact you are a trucker that stays on the road for six weeks and spend your time being a CB Rambo !
I will send report to the board of moderators for review ! They are not going to appreciate the evaluation of your demeanor !
It's not safe for you to be in a truck near the public!
Seek help !
Us express or covenant
CRST
JB Hunt
Scheinder
Trans Am
Will not appreciate your behavior !

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#104163 Sep 6, 2014
White House Muslim wrote:
DREAMers Promise Escalation Over Obama Slap To The Face
Neither rain nor sleet nor snow nor threat of terrorism shall stay Obumbles from his appointed round of golf.
Obama: Illegal Aliens Shouldnt Have To Look Over Their Shoulder
Bush Was Right About Iraq All Along ...
More of your lies?
G F J MAJOR MELTDOWN

Kansas City, KS

#104164 Sep 6, 2014
Guest for justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you can be deleted !!
Your unethical remarks cannot be tolerated!
You should have considered apologizing and learning to be civil!
Your remarks are anti - American !
It's obvious you have missed the entire point!
It's obvious you need to get help at the nearest mental hospital ! It may be the fact you are a trucker that stays on the road for six weeks and spend your time being a CB Rambo !
I will send report to the board of moderators for review ! They are not going to appreciate the evaluation of your demeanor !
It's not safe for you to be in a truck near the public!
Seek help !
Us express or covenant
CRST
JB Hunt
Scheinder
Trans Am
Will not appreciate your behavior !
What PeeWee AKA Guest for justice AKA Major DUMBASS is really saying....
Guest for justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah !!
Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah !
Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah!
Blah, blah, blah !
Blah, blah, blah!
Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah!!
Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah!!Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah !
Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah!
Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah !
Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah
Blah
Blah
Blah
Blah
Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah !
ROFLMAO!!!

YOU ARE SUCH A DUMBASS!!!

But your meltdowns are hysterical!! Keep 'em coming!
DONT be DAWG STUPID

Kansas City, KS

#104165 Sep 6, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your lies?
What Yellow Mutt DUMBasSHIT is really saying...
<quoted text>
More facts that I can't disprove so I make a stupid statement like "more of your lies".
Which is funny since I am a total pathological liar.
ISIS IS HERE

United States

#104166 Sep 6, 2014
BREAKING! ISIS IS IN EL PASO, TEXAS – FORT BLISS UNDER HIGH ALERT!

The recent increase in security at a key Army base near a Mexican border city where Islamic terrorists are confirmed to be operating and planning an attack on the United States indicates that the facility is a target, according to senior military experts contacted by Judicial Watch.

Last week JW reported that the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) is working in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle borne improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources confirmed to JW that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.

Juarez is a famously crime-infested narcotics hotbed situated across from El Paso, Texas. Ft. Bliss is the Army’s second-largest installation, spanning more than 1 million acres with an active duty force of 34,411 and headquartered in El Paso. Two days after JW broke the story on ISIS operating in Juarez, Ft. Bliss announced it was increasing security measures. A statement that went out to the media was rather vague, attributing the move to several recent security assessments and the constant concern for the safety of military members, families, employees and civilians.

But senior military officials contacted by JW this week reveal that military installations in the U.S. only make changes to security measures when there are clear and present threats.“It’s a significant issue when this is done,” says retired Army Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, former commander of the Army’s elite Delta Force who also served four years as Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence.“That means they’re getting a threat stream. Ft. Bliss had to have a clear and present threat.”

The inaccuracies to the public appear to be part of a broader effort by the Obama administration to downplay the bloodshed that has long plagued the southern border and now the imminent threat of Islamic jihadists planning a strike as the 13th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil approaches. Remember that Obama’s first Homeland Security Secretary, Janet Napolitano, famously proclaimed that the border is as secure as it’s ever been even as organized syndicates took over portions of the region, smuggling drugs, humans, weapons and money into the U.S.

Back in 2010 a veteran federal agent disclosed that the government was covering up the growing threat by Middle Eastern terrorists entering the country through Mexico. The U.S. Border Patrol classifies them as OTM (Other Than Mexican) and many come from terrorist nations like Yemen, Iran, Sudan, Somalia and Afghanistan. The feds call them SIAs (Special Interest Aliens) and the government doesn’t want Americans to know about them or that ISIS is operating adjacent to a major American city.“ISIS is working with the drug cartels,” confirms retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely, who’s regularly briefed by high-level contacts in the region. Besides Ft. Bliss, Maj. Gen. Vallely believes another Texas Army base, Ft. Hood, is also a target for Islamic terrorists./
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#104167 Sep 7, 2014
ISIS IS HERE wrote:
BREAKING! ISIS IS IN EL PASO, TEXAS – FORT BLISS UNDER HIGH ALERT!
The recent increase in security at a key Army base near a Mexican border city where Islamic terrorists are confirmed to be operating and planning an attack on the United States indicates that the facility is a target, according to senior military experts contacted by Judicial Watch.
Last week JW reported that the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) is working in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle borne improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources confirmed to JW that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.
Juarez is a famously crime-infested narcotics hotbed situated across from El Paso, Texas. Ft. Bliss is the Army’s second-largest installation, spanning more than 1 million acres with an active duty force of 34,411 and headquartered in El Paso. Two days after JW broke the story on ISIS operating in Juarez, Ft. Bliss announced it was increasing security measures. A statement that went out to the media was rather vague, attributing the move to several recent security assessments and the constant concern for the safety of military members, families, employees and civilians.
But senior military officials contacted by JW this week reveal that military installations in the U.S. only make changes to security measures when there are clear and present threats.“It’s a significant issue when this is done,” says retired Army Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, former commander of the Army’s elite Delta Force who also served four years as Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence.“That means they’re getting a threat stream. Ft. Bliss had to have a clear and present threat.”
The inaccuracies to the public appear to be part of a broader effort by the Obama administration to downplay the bloodshed that has long plagued the southern border and now the imminent threat of Islamic jihadists planning a strike as the 13th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil approaches. Remember that Obama’s first Homeland Security Secretary, Janet Napolitano, famously proclaimed that the border is as secure as it’s ever been even as organized syndicates took over portions of the region, smuggling drugs, humans, weapons and money into the U.S.
Back in 2010 a veteran federal agent disclosed that the government was covering up the growing threat by Middle Eastern terrorists entering the country through Mexico. The U.S. Border Patrol classifies them as OTM (Other Than Mexican) and many come from terrorist nations like Yemen, Iran, Sudan, Somalia and Afghanistan. The feds call them SIAs (Special Interest Aliens) and the government doesn’t want Americans to know about them or that ISIS is operating adjacent to a major American city.“ISIS is working with the drug cartels,” confirms retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely, who’s regularly briefed by high-level contacts in the region. Besides Ft. Bliss, Maj. Gen. Vallely believes another Texas Army base, Ft. Hood, is also a target for Islamic terrorists./
Yawn...We're More Afraid Of You Home Grown Terrorists
DONT BE ST LOUIS DUMB

Kansas City, KS

#104168 Sep 7, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn...We're More Afraid Of You Home Grown Terrorists
The only things you are more afraid of BUBBLES is losing your welfare, having to get a job, and the police catching you during your anal jihad behind the 7/11 dumpster.
Guest for justice

United States

#104169 Sep 7, 2014
Folks keep in mind this investigation is on going !
So far the strategy has worked !
Rapino will have no choice but to confess to the crimes committed !

#104170 Sep 7, 2014
DONT be DAWG STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Cat got your tongue, Dan, or is your brain impotent?_8-)
DONT BE ST LOUIS DUMB

United States

#104171 Sep 7, 2014
Guest for justice wrote:
What the delusional PeeWee AKA DUMBASS for justice is really saying...
Guest for justice wrote:
Folks keep in mind I am a delusional idiot !
I wear my superman pajamas when I am playing internet superhero !
I'm a babbling idiot that is making a complete fool out of myself !
Guest for justice

United States

#104173 Sep 7, 2014
DONT BE ST LOUIS DUMB wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ok Smithville Mo resident in big trouble !!
DONT BE DAWG DUMB

United States

#104174 Sep 7, 2014
<quoted text>Cat got your tongue, Dan, or is your brain impotent?_8-)
<quoted text>I like to tongue my boyfriend Dan's asshole. I have to do that to satisfy him because I am impotent!_8-)

#104175 Sep 7, 2014
Armed Border Militia Apprehends Bat-Counting Scientists

MORE terrorism by "homegrown militias" in Arizona last week.

These vigilantes are now terrorizing US citizens!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/04/bord...

#104177 Sep 7, 2014
Armed Militia Members Ambush Conservationists, Mistaking Them For Border Crossers

http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2014/09/...

These armed vigilante groups are now threatening conservationists! The conservationists were counting bats from caves in Arizona.

The vigilantes wanted to be included in the count, because even they know that they are "batty"!

#104178 Sep 7, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...We're More Afraid Of You Home Grown Terrorists
Now these home-grown terrorists are demanding that they be included in the "batty" count!

#104179 Sep 7, 2014
Guest for justice wrote:
I agree. I admire your strategy. You are penning him in, and he has no place to go now. His comments have turned even more irrational and strange. He knows you are closing in.

I figure one or two more days should do it, and we will be provided with full confessions!

Keep up the good work! You are a true worker for justice!

#104180 Sep 7, 2014
DONT BE ST LOUIS DUMB wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Keep moving, folks! No intelligence here!

#104181 Sep 7, 2014
DONT BE DAWG DUMB wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I am hysterically laughing at Dan's MASSIVE FAILS ... MORE AND MORE AND MORE!

He hasn't a CLUE about the Internet. As we used to say, "He ain't got the sense god gave a goose!"
DONT BE DAWG DUMB

United States

#104182 Sep 7, 2014
<quoted text>Keep moving, folks! No intelligence here!
I agree, where ever you are there is no intelligence there. Never has been and never will be.
DONT BE DAWG DUMB

United States

#104183 Sep 7, 2014
<quoted text>I am hysterically laughing at Dan's MASSIVE FAILS ... MORE AND MORE AND MORE!

He hasn't a CLUE about the Internet. As we used to say, "He ain't got the sense god gave a goose!"
What Yellow Mutt STUPIDasSHIT is really saying...
<quoted text>EVERYONE IS hysterically laughing at MY MASSIVE FAILS ... MORE AND MORE AND MORE!

I haven't got a CLUE about the Internet. People say, "I ain't got the sense god gave a goose!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr America 21,049
Highway Patrol Takes Over St Louis PD 8 hr Guest 3
John Peppercorn predicts 9 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
gang stalking (Mar '15) 13 hr Somewhere in Mo 24
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) Wed Biker_chick 61
Mudsharks (Feb '17) Aug 15 Walking Boss 63
White Guy Runs Over White Woman = RACIST Trump Aug 14 Trump Is The Man 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages