Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
POOR LITTLE G f j

Kansas City, MO

#104112 Sep 6, 2014
Guest for justice wrote:
I was referring to the stereo types !
Besides you still have the hook in your cheek !
I know I am right, USA First !
Congrats if you have a perfect CSA score and a job ! I pay enough taxes !
You are far from owning ! Yawn !!
Your attitude is what you need to adjust !
That's why you are fighting a losing battle !!
Keep your brakes in check !
You ain't fooling anyone !
You get poor topix rating !
You still lose !
USA First? Never heard of them. But I am enjoying watching you flip out pee-wee.

24/7 monitoring. HAHAHAHA! You are so OWNED!!
Guest for justice

United States

#104113 Sep 6, 2014
Whatever you think !
You are messing up !
Mind your manners and I might allow you to to post !
Obama Bitches

United States

#104114 Sep 6, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So many ineffective posts. So much cluelessness.
Reduced to discussing "spaces."
Discuss the space between your ears next time, impotent RAPINO.
And you are the biggest culprit with your liberal Demonrat propaganda.

Just because Obama got elected and re-elected doesn't mean that your tactics of assuming all people are stupid will continue to work.

The American people have caught on and your liberal, commie, criminal Demonrats will soon be a small majority and America will prosper again.
Obama Bitches

United States

#104115 Sep 6, 2014
Guest for justice wrote:
Whatever you think !
You are messing up !
Your are an insignificant maggot with no power who has nothing to contribute or offer.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#104116 Sep 6, 2014
White House Muslim wrote:
EVICTION NOTICE
Sometimes You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do
http://api.ning.com/files/b3lrT52APWHyc *QGar7AbxcyK0YS9iUdeASWY-dhgoh kDkuZ03qC5IYru-9D4ZuVvUGbxXjiz BqXiFBpq6tYckh7gyvHy1eZ/photo. PNG?width=568&height=346
Eviction Notice????

I guess it's time for you to move your trailer home again?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#104117 Sep 6, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are an insignificant maggot with no power who has nothing to contribute or offer.
MAD Max I see your having a moment of self reflection about yourself
POOR LITTLE G f j

Kansas City, MO

#104118 Sep 6, 2014
Guest for justice wrote:
Whatever you think !
You are messing up !
You ain't gonna do a damn thing except sit there and know your role and shut your mouth. Except when your boyfriend Yellow Mutt GAYasSHIT wants you to put his man meat in it.

Actually Mutt did tell us he had two retarded kids. We know BUBBLES is one, Are you his other one?
DONT BE BUBBLES STUPID

Kansas City, MO

#104119 Sep 6, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>MAD Max I see your having a moment of self reflection about yourself
You're awfully cranky this morning BUBBLES. Did you have a bad night with your anal jihad behind the Taco Bell dumpster last night?
Guest for justice

United States

#104120 Sep 6, 2014
POOR LITTLE G f j wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't gonna do a damn thing except sit there and know your role and shut your mouth. Except when your boyfriend Yellow Mutt GAYasSHIT wants you to put his man meat in it.
Actually Mutt did tell us he had two retarded kids. We know BUBBLES is one, Are you his other one?
You are a slow learner !
Justice will prevail regardless how many IP addresses you use or how many states you are in!
Guest for justice

United States

#104121 Sep 6, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the wife of Rapino !
If you would pay attention you would realize I'm conducting a full investigation !
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#104122 Sep 6, 2014
DONT BE BUBBLES STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
You're awfully cranky this morning BUBBLES. Did you have a bad night with your anal jihad behind the Taco Bell dumpster last night?
RAPINO-phelia I see you're having a moment of self reflection about yourself...
I guess you still haven't gotten over being BANNED by Topix ...So Savor The Moment...LOL
It's your only accomplishment
Monitor me LOL

Kansas City, MO

#104123 Sep 6, 2014
Guest for justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a slow learner !
Justice will prevail regardless how many IP addresses you use or how many states you are in!
Just making sure you were up and monitoring me PeeWee. Now you sit there all day and wait for me to post. I got some things to do but I will have my tablet with me. You never know when I am going to post so I want you to be ready and prepared. I am expecting you to be here when I post and give you per mission to reply to me. You were a lot easier to train then Yellow Mutt was.

Enjoy your day of waiting on me. It's funny to know I live in your brain rent free and that you will give up your beautiful Saturday just for me. I promise I will post sometime today just so you don't feel alone. It could be in a hour, might be two, could be later this afternoon. You just never know.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#104124 Sep 6, 2014
LIBS ARE INSANE wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like I said you would do. Just give it a rest ChilliFAG.
At least when you are on here playing your silly games you aren't out trolling playgrounds and parks for your next child victim.
Projecting your pedophilia on others again, I see. So you make one lyin' post after another here, pretending you're not the guy who's fixated on innocent minors. Get help!
Monitor me LOL

Kansas City, MO

#104125 Sep 6, 2014
Guest for justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the wife of Rapino !
If you would pay attention you would realize I'm conducting a full investigation !
Full investigation of what, the inside of your a**? Must be since that is where your head is up. Let us know when you find your prostrate and colon. Don't take too long though, your boyfriend Yellow Mutt might come calling and need use of your a**h*le, Dawgy style!!
You R now ANAL JIHAD JANE

Kansas City, MO

#104126 Sep 6, 2014
<quoted text>
RAPINO-phelia I see you're having a moment of self reflection about yourself...
I guess you still haven't gotten over being BANNED by Topix ...So Savor The Moment...LOL
It's your only accomplishment
Do you even understand what the word banned means dumbass? I was never banned. A registered screen name got suspended. Banned means I wouldn't be here. DUH!!! You really are the stupidest person on the planet. All that has happened is I went back to posting unregistered which is driving my new obsessed stalker insane and I AM LOVING IT!!
Now whine some more BUBBLES. Get it out of your system before you head out for your Saturday of anal jihad. Hey, go a new nickname for you...ANAL JIHAD JANE. I like that one! It fits you perfectly.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#104127 Sep 6, 2014
You R now ANAL JIHAD JANE wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even understand what the word banned means dumbass? I was never banned. A registered screen name got suspended. Banned means I wouldn't be here. DUH!!! You really are the stupidest person on the planet. All that has happened is I went back to posting unregistered which is driving my new obsessed stalker insane and I AM LOVING IT!!
Now whine some more BUBBLES. Get it out of your system before you head out for your Saturday of anal jihad. Hey, go a new nickname for you...ANAL JIHAD JANE. I like that one! It fits you perfectly.
Speaking of Whining ...Looks like I hit a nerve...hahahahahahahaha

You Never Learn...
I OWN YOU
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#104128 Sep 6, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you gotta FAIL.
But if you are "Branson Muslim," you ALWAYS FAIL!_8-)
Well Said... very FUNNY, and very very TRUE!
Game Point
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#104129 Sep 6, 2014
POOR LITTLE G f j wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really driving you crazy the way DAWG ...now just IGNORES you...hahahahaha
must remind you of your real Pa BUBBLES!...hahahahahahahaha
DONT BE BUBBLES STUPID

Kansas City, MO

#104130 Sep 6, 2014
<quoted text>Speaking of Whining ...Looks like I hit a nerve...hahahahahahahaha

You Never Learn...
I OWN YOU
BUBBLES, I mean ANAL JIHAD JANE, you couldn't hit a nerve if you tried. You're a joke. You are nothing but a retarded to be laughed at.

Since your daddy Yellow Mutt doesn't want to teach you anything I try to educate you. I laugh at you a lot but that doesn't mean I don't pity you and your stupidity from time to time.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#104131 Sep 6, 2014
DONT BE BUBBLES STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
BUBBLES, I mean ANAL JIHAD JANE, you couldn't hit a nerve if you tried. You're a joke. You are nothing but a retarded to be laughed at.
Since your daddy Yellow Mutt doesn't want to teach you anything I try to educate you. I laugh at you a lot but that doesn't mean I don't pity you and your stupidity from time to time.
The "BUBBLES" you see must be from when TOPIX SCRUBBED AWAY everyone of your Retarded Perverted Ranting Posts. hahahahahahaha

You will get blocked once again... and we will still be laughing at you

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 10 hr Page Turner 6,373
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) 17 hr jalynne and redd 139
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Wed Hellcat 73
Why Missouri Is A White Trash State (Aug '14) Wed Hellcat 8
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... Wed Hellcat 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) May 26 Bam 19,928
Mayor Slay Is The Enemy Of America's Armed Forc... May 26 American_Sons 8
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]