Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#103657 Aug 24, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a wonder you can find time in between tossing Yellow Mutt's salad and trolling playgrounds for your next child victim to leave us these idiotic nuggets of stupidity.
Speaking of not so closeted CON racists, it's pathological liar boy! You strangely fixate on "salad tossing and playgrounds" here daily, so I'll defer to your superior experience and expertise on both of them. If your criminal behavior didn't hurt innocent kids, I'd pity you.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#103658 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
It's a wonder you can find time in between tossing Yellow Mutt's salad and trolling playgrounds for your next child victim to leave us these idiotic nuggets of stupidity.
Forrest, we leave you these idiotic nuggets of stupidity because you always gobble them up!
Muslim in the White House

Ozark, MO

#103660 Aug 24, 2014
One of the lessons from Ferguson, Missouri, ignored by the 24/7 media frenzy, was that store owners who stood and defended their shops with guns did not get looted or vandalized.
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/lesson-from-fergus...

OBAMA HATCHES PLAN TO EXPLODE WELFARE - Part of the plan to bring down USA
'They actually try to pull as many people onto the program as possible'
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/obama-hatches-plan...

WHAT OBAMA WON'T TELL YOU ABOUT FOLEY MURDER
~ Gretchen Carlson is one of the best of the Fox News anchors, and she nailed it with her comment about the murder of James Foley. She quoted the State Department spokesman, who explained why the U.S. had not negotiated for the release of the journalist.

“The United States does not negotiate with terrorists,” the State Department spokesman said.

“But isn’t that exactly what we did for Bowe Bergdahl?” Carlson asked.
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/what-obama-wont-te...
Obama Bitches

United States

#103665 Aug 25, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Allen West's race does not affect me.(Although I suspect that it does affect YOU, since a black conservative is so rare that you need them as "cameos" for your political rhetoric.)
2. Allen West being a conservative does not affect me. I lost a lot of respect for West when he refused to discuss his differences with Debbie Wasserman Schultz face-to-face and only responded to her in a private email.
3. Racist? Yes. I figure that everyone is racist, to some extent. I try not to be.
Although your disparaging "name" is not "racist," it exhibits religious prejudice -- which is pretty close, especially since I suspect you think that all Arabs are Muslim.
Obama is an 'Arrogant, Egomaniacal Sociopath and so are you a Mau worshiping commie anti-American yellow rat Demonrat!
Obama Bitches

United States

#103666 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Boy, the Tea Partiers sure are out of scandals and conspiracies! ROFL!
NOW, they speculate that the president is drugged. SO drugged, that he has checked himself in to a Hawaii hospital for rehab!(While playing golf on Martha's Vineyard.) Here's the quote, direct from the Tea Party:
"Was Obama secretly checked in to a drug rehab center in Hawaii? Hawaii boasts of having some of the best drug rehab and substance abuse centers in America. Is Mr. Obama on a drug bender, teaming up with his old buddies and hammering hard-core drugs? Or is he just a family man with his wife and children enjoying a little bit of surfing and time off as the world burns?- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/obama-drugged-lead-52... ;
The TP continues, "Has Obama not just given up, but 'cracked up', and is now too drugged and disabled to lead the greatest nation on earth in this time of disaster?... " Such hogwash!
Where is the Benghazi conspiracy when you need it so much? Oh, I forgot! The 4th congressional investigation found no evidence of a lack of proper administration response in the case of Benghazi!
Shucks! You boys will have to make do with Michelle's school menu conspiracies.
Nixon was impeached for much less and he wasn't an Obama 'Arrogant, Egomaniacal Sociopath!
Obama Bitches

United States

#103667 Aug 25, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
One of the lessons from Ferguson, Missouri, ignored by the 24/7 media frenzy, was that store owners who stood and defended their shops with guns did not get looted or vandalized.
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/lesson-from-fergus...
OBAMA HATCHES PLAN TO EXPLODE WELFARE - Part of the plan to bring down USA
'They actually try to pull as many people onto the program as possible'
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/obama-hatches-plan...
~ Gretchen Carlson is one of the best of the Fox News anchors, and she nailed it with her comment about the murder of James Foley. She quoted the State Department spokesman, who explained why the U.S. had not negotiated for the release of the journalist.
“The United States does not negotiate with terrorists,” the State Department spokesman said.
Obama is sending a message to those stupid liberal journalists not to turn on him now,,,or else!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103668 Aug 25, 2014
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch the film
The Day the earth stood still
Army of darkness ///Klaatu Barada Nikto
hahahaha
BOOM GAME POINT
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103669 Aug 25, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is an 'Arrogant, Egomaniacal Sociopath and so are you a Mau worshiping commie anti-American yellow rat Demonrat!
God how I love the smell of CONservative psychotic desperation in the morning...

best way to start my day
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#103670 Aug 25, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah....YAWN
Nice reply that illustrates your incapability of any semblance of intelligence
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103671 Aug 25, 2014
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> Nice reply that illustrates your incapability of any semblance of intelligence
Congratulations, you 7/11-cashier-deporting hillbilly, you're a walking refutation of the theories of evolution and intelligent design.

#103672 Aug 25, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
Your linked article states:

{QUOTE} James Foley, whose Christian faith was no secret, once described to an audience at Marquette University how prayer kept him alive during his captivity by Muammar Gadhafi.
As it turned out, surviving Barack Obama’s foreign policy takes more than prayer.{END QUOTE}

So you are saying that prayer works, except when it doesn't work?

ISIS demanded $132 million ransom for Foley. If the US had capitulated:

1. That $132 million would have been used to kill even more people in the wars which ISIS is waging -- perhaps 1000s of people. Do you want to fund ISIS to kill even MORE and MORE people?

2. ISIS would have taken even MORE prisoners for ransom. That's what happens. ISIS would not suddenly have said, "Okay! We won't take any more prisoners for ransom." The "going rate" ten years ago for European prisoners which were ransomed was $200,000. Now, the typical ransom amount is $10 million for Europeans.

So you think that the US should have paid the $132 million (100 million euros) that ISIS demanded for Foley? You must be a liberal.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

#103673 Aug 25, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is an 'Arrogant, Egomaniacal Sociopath and so are you a Mau worshiping commie anti-American yellow rat Demonrat!
1. President Obama is not "arrogant." He makes the decisions required of the president. If you don't like that -- tough.

2. President Obama is not "egomaniacal." YOU are egomaniacal, thinking that you know more than the president, and somehow your thoughts make a difference in the real world.

3. President Obama is not a "sociopath." A sociopath is a person who leaves his dead mother in her bedroom for months and cashes her Social Security checks as they continue to come in.

4. I do not worship anybody, including "Mao."

5. I am not a communist.

6. I am not anti-American. I was in the US military and worked as a civilian for the US Department of Defense for 30 years. Tell us what YOU have done for your country.

7. I am not yellow, neither in color nor in resolve. I am of the species homo sapiens. There is no such thing as a "Demonrat."

#103674 Aug 25, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>Nixon was impeached for much less and he wasn't an Obama 'Arrogant, Egomaniacal Sociopath!
Again, you show your ignorance. Nixon was never impeached.
Believer

United States

#103678 Aug 25, 2014
Maliciousness. Not Incompetence.
For the longest time I have chosen to chalk our President’s stumbles, bumbles, and disasters up to incompetence. He is in over his head. He is inexperienced. He is out of his league. It is hard to accept otherwise.
But it is clearer and clearer that is not true. It is clear that President Obama’s disastrous policies are premised not in incompetence, but in maliciousness. Our President — and he is our President — is not a stumbler and a bumbler, but a Nero who when not persecuting Christians, plays golf while the world burns.
President Obama has surrounded himself with a group of people who comport to his own world view. That world view is very simple to explain: Barack Obama and his advisors belief that in order for the world to be safer, they must make the United States less safe. In order for the world to be stable, the United States must be less stable.
In short, Barack Obama blames America first.
The swarms of illegal immigrants across the border is all part of the plan.
Letting tensions between Israel and Hamas flare into a hot war is all part of the plan.
Sending mixed signals to Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and others is all part of the plan.
Barack Obama is setting out to remake the world order. That remake is premised on the United States needing to take a back seat or, to put it another way, lead from behind.
How many people in this world will die because Barack Obama played golf while the world burned? How many Americans will eventually lose their lives because Barack Obama chose the rest of the world over his own national interests?
There is grave incompetence in the White House. But there is also a maliciousness that views the very image of the shining city on the hill a jingoist insult to the rest of the world.
Al Qaeda once sensed weakness when, during the Clinton administration, we prosecuted instead of fought. How much more weakness does ISIS sense as we retreat from the globe, dither on the world stage, and watch our President play the back nine.
It is malicious hostility toward the world order those American leaders who lived through World War II sought to create to foster stability, peace, security. Because Barack Obama and the left have no sense of history and no respect for their predecessors on the world stage, they will seek to undo without ever appreciating why it was that order came to be.
But then the body bags will be some future President’s problem.
http://www.redstate.com/2014/07/28/maliciousn...
Mixing it up are ya ?
Just remember yellow dawg is trying to help you !

Ozark, MO

#103679 Aug 25, 2014
BLACK-ON-WHITE BEATING REVENGE FOR MICHAEL BROWN?
~ Police don't suspect 'hate crime' in mob attack on U.S. Marine. Of course not. How can blacks be haters? The "knock out" games were just games that just happened to occur to all white victims. Black Panthers don't have to worry, holder will not prosecute them.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/black-on-white-bea...

Ozark, MO

#103680 Aug 25, 2014
WITHOLDER HOLDER - HOLDER HAS SORDID RECORD ON COP SHOOTINGS
His own cops shot 'too often, too much'

It was a spectacular autumn day for a drive – just a few fluffy clouds under a bright azure sky and enough of a breeze to make the mid-70s temperature feel refreshingly cool after the long, hot summer.

Maybe that’s why Miriam Carey, a 34-year-old dental hygienist and single mother from Stamford, Connecticut, decided on Oct. 3, 2013, to strap her 1-year-old daughter into the child safety seat in the back of her black 2010 Infiniti G37Xs Coupe to take the 264-mile drive to the nation’s capital. But no one will ever know for sure.

After apparently making a wrong turn near the White House gate at 15th and E Street, she found herself surrounded by menacing Secret Service agents brandishing firearms. Realizing her mistake, she made a U-turn and tried to depart. Multiple shots were fired after she veered off down Pennsylvania Avenue with police in pursuit. Later, again surrounded by police and federal agents, Carey stopped her car – only to be shot dead in a hail of police gunfire.

Nearly 11 months later, there has been no official explanation by Capitol Police, Secret Service or U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder’s Justice Department as to why this unarmed black woman with baby in tow was killed by police in broad daylight in the nation’s capital. Yet, Holder took time last week to personally visit Ferguson, Missouri, where one local police officer fired fatal shots at an unarmed black man who, high on marijuana, had previously robbed a convenience store and, according to eyewitnesses, assaulted and battered the policeman.

An investigation of Holder’s record, apart from the Miriam Carey case, suggests he may be particularly unqualified to investigate police shootings.

Another little-known police shooting in the nation’s capital may be illustrative. In that case, an officer shot an unarmed suspect in the back four times while he was lying on the ground. The shooter was never even interviewed by police. The man in charge of that investigation? Eric Holder.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/holder-has-sordid-...

#103681 Aug 25, 2014
Maliciousness. Not Incompetence....{I edited out more bloviation in an effort to purify the air in the thread.}
Lies. All lies.

Looks like you personally have run out of your own lies, "pat." So you have to copy-and-paste lies from others.

Considering the complexity of the world situation, and the vicious attacks upon the president from you losers, including the TPs in the US House, it is amazing that he has held it all together.

This president is very competent. He has performed well. The US has weathered Bush43's "Great Recession." Employment is up. Car sales are up. The stock market has risen for over 5 years -- in fact ever since the day that the president was inaugurated. The warring nations continue to wage war upon each other, without the US getting significantly involved. No "boots on the ground."

Sometimes it is in the best US interest to just watch them "duke it out." Putin losing face against the Ukraine and world sanctions. Israel losing its moral position in its war against Palestine. All without the US becoming especially involved. All without "knee-jerk" invasions as always recommended by John "Let's Have a War" McCain.

Since you lost the "Benghazi conspiracy" battle, now you have been reduced to criticizing "fist bumps" on the golf course, and falsely-reported hospital stays for drug abuse in Hawaii.

YOU are LOSING. And you are LOSERS. All can see what you are.

I commend you for your consistency.

(The following link might -- but probably will not because of your recalcitrance -- show you examples of President Obama's brilliance in foreign policy:

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08...
Dan

United States

#103682 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Lies. All lies.
Looks like you personally have run out of your own lies, "pat." So you have to copy-and-paste lies from others.
Considering the complexity of the world situation, and the vicious attacks upon the president from you losers, including the TPs in the US House, it is amazing that he has held it all together.
This president is very competent. He has performed well. The US has weathered Bush43's "Great Recession." Employment is up. Car sales are up. The stock market has risen for over 5 years -- in fact ever since the day that the president was inaugurated. The warring nations continue to wage war upon each other, without the US getting significantly involved. No "boots on the ground."
Sometimes it is in the best US interest to just watch them "duke it out." Putin losing face against the Ukraine and world sanctions. Israel losing its moral position in its war against Palestine. All without the US becoming especially involved. All without "knee-jerk" invasions as always recommended by John "Let's Have a War" McCain.
Since you lost the "Benghazi conspiracy" battle, now you have been reduced to criticizing "fist bumps" on the golf course, and falsely-reported hospital stays for drug abuse in Hawaii.
YOU are LOSING. And you are LOSERS. All can see what you are.
I commend you for your consistency.
(The following link might -- but probably will not because of your recalcitrance -- show you examples of President Obama's brilliance in foreign policy:
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08...
Hay dawg you don't call my boyfriend a lyre
He's mad cause you do not give him chance to expand himself Hun

#103683 Aug 25, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Hay dawg you don't call my boyfriend a lyre
He's mad cause you do not give him chance to expand himself Hun
"Dan," I sincerely suggest that you keep a close eye on "pat" when he is with your young daughter.
Dan

United States

#103687 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
"Dan," I sincerely suggest that you keep a close eye on "pat" when he is with your young daughter.
Is he phedophile Pat?
Thinks for letting me no .
I won't not listen to him no more .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michael brown 7 hr guest 1
murders 70's 80's 90's 2000 (Aug '11) 21 hr Back Again 62
Boy h or China Fri Willbig 4
CBS is Dr Joseph Goebbels reporting Thu Black Panther 1
80,000 Muslim Syria Refugees here in St Louis,n... Wed rocky 37
Amanda-Blk Hair Lady/Manager @ Pizza Hut-Lindbe... Jul 27 Back Again 1
Citizens Prepare Jul 27 Back Again 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance