“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#103582 Aug 22, 2014
Some comments write their own responses.
Believer

Madison, TN

#103583 Aug 22, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Some comments write their own responses.
Dawg just prey for him
Reel Amerain parrot needs you
Only you can help
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#103586 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Maxie, finally you have said something with which I agree. With the racial prejudice in America 25 years ago, President Obama would never have been elected.
It is a new day for racial equality, and we rejoice that we are closer to that standard as stated in the US Constitution: All men are created equal.
Now ... tell us about YOUR Harvard degree.
I believe in equality... I believe everyone has opportunities to achieve equality with varied obstacles to overcome. I also believe those who seek, demand, desire, equality must accept the standards and actions in which society holds for that acceptance. Stealing, looting, vandalism, and openly defying authority does not demonstrate a responsibility necessary to have "others" think you deserve that level of being seen as worthy of equitable status. Let's be real, most of the people in Ferguson don't give a darn about Mr. Brown or his rights. Their actions speaker louder than words. Their denial of their own responsibilities and delusional belief of being a continuous victim are their "crutches" that continue to cripple their walk toward equality. You cannot condone violence, stealing, and drug use for personal gain on one hand, then raise the other hand and point at those who have to enforce the rules that prevent those same behaviors form destroying your neighborhood. "If you want equality. act like you respect it, and deserve it"

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#103587 Aug 22, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again the convicted pedophile, and Dawgs NAMBLA boyfriend, ChilliFAG is here again accusing others of being "convicted" as if his child raping a** has any room to talk.
Go back to tossing Dawgs salad you worthless pedophile scumbag POS.
I've only had a few speeding tickets, nothing else, so I have the right to judge Max, our resident convicted felon. Unlike some here, I raised my kids from the age of 12 on.

Stop trying to project your own sad, sick criminal record on others here. Speaking of which, did the Court ever let you to have unsupervised visits with your kids? No, huh?

How many times did they say: "don't hurt me again, Daddy!" to you? You confirm daily they're much better off to have no contact with you. You're no Daddy of the Year!:(

It really sucks to be you, doesn't it?

#103588 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>As of right now, YOU are the only one who has said that. As usual you show your hatred of our military, our vets, and those that have given their lives to defend your freedom to say the stupid things you say.
You're a true scumbag!
"pat," here is a commercial for you. It has to do with patriotism. Watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uoABty_zE00...

#103589 Aug 22, 2014
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> I believe in equality... I believe everyone has opportunities to achieve equality with varied obstacles to overcome. I also believe those who seek, demand, desire, equality must accept the standards and actions in which society holds for that acceptance. Stealing, looting, vandalism, and openly defying authority does not demonstrate a responsibility necessary to have "others" think you deserve that level of being seen as worthy of equitable status. Let's be real, most of the people in Ferguson don't give a darn about Mr. Brown or his rights. Their actions speaker louder than words. Their denial of their own responsibilities and delusional belief of being a continuous victim are their "crutches" that continue to cripple their walk toward equality. You cannot condone violence, stealing, and drug use for personal gain on one hand, then raise the other hand and point at those who have to enforce the rules that prevent those same behaviors form destroying your neighborhood. "If you want equality. act like you respect it, and deserve it"
We are pretty much on the same page.

However, I do not think you have the right to say, "Let's be real, most of the people in Ferguson don't give a darn about Mr. Brown or his rights. Their actions speaker louder than words. Their denial of their own responsibilities and delusional belief of being a continuous victim are their 'crutches' that continue to cripple their walk toward equality."

Neither you nor I know the "people in Ferguson." We do not know their circumstances. We probably have never experienced what they experience. We do not know that "most of the people in Ferguson" are even FROM Ferguson.

You and I SHOULD "give a darn" about Mr. Brown and his rights. For OUR rights should be HIS rights.
Young Person

Madison, TN

#103590 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
We are pretty much on the same page.
However, I do not think you have the right to say, "Let's be real, most of the people in Ferguson don't give a darn about Mr. Brown or his rights. Their actions speaker louder than words. Their denial of their own responsibilities and delusional belief of being a continuous victim are their 'crutches' that continue to cripple their walk toward equality."
Neither you nor I know the "people in Ferguson." We do not know their circumstances. We probably have never experienced what they experience. We do not know that "most of the people in Ferguson" are even FROM Ferguson.
You and I SHOULD "give a darn" about Mr. Brown and his rights. For OUR rights should be HIS rights.
That's what I'm trying to accomplish sir !
I've made big progress since my presence here in Ferguson !
And you are correct most of the people causing problems are from out of town!
Believer

Madison, TN

#103593 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
HOLY CRAP BUBBLES, you want your daddy to eat me? I didn't know you were all cannibals that eat human "prey". That's horrible.
I will PRAY that you get the help you need you sick basturd!
That's not fair is it
I said to prey
Means forgiveness
So hopefully you and yellow dawg can
work out your differences to improve the falling
out in your relationship
I know y'all love each other and it's the
Lords will y'all will find happiness once again

#103595 Aug 22, 2014
Young Person wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I'm trying to accomplish sir !
I've made big progress since my presence here in Ferguson !
And you are correct most of the people causing problems are from out of town!
Well, GOOD FOR YOU! I have no idea the extent that your actions have caused a "calming down," but I applaud whatever actions caused it.

And yes, certain people are drawn to confrontations, and use those confrontations to break the law. I strongly suspect that many involved in the lootings and destruction of property were not people who live in Ferguson.

#103596 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>If your demented mind thinks the only way one is a patriot is to serve then we can certainly rule a coward like you that got kicked out of the military as to never having been a patriot. However, I am still qualified in many, many, many more ways then you will ever be. All you have to do is quit hiding behind your monitor, quit making gutless coward comments and excuses, and come ask me face to face like a man, a man that you will never be you pu**y!
I agree. I will never be a "man" like you: A liar and a vulgarian.

But ... since we are playing games ... do list some of your many many many qualifications for being the patriot that you declare yourself.

#103597 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
prey: noun : an animal that is hunted or killed by another animal for food, one that is helpless or unable to resist attack...NOTICE THE E IN PREY?
pray: verb: To utter or address a prayer or prayers to God, a god, or another object of worship. To make a fervent request or entreaty....NOTICE THE A IN PRAY?
Pray does not mean forgiveness. You can pray that God will forgive you, or help you to forgive someone else, but the word itself does not mean forgiveness.
If you are going to pretend to be religious at least learn the proper spelling of the words and their meanings. It goes a long way to faking that you know something about it.
I will NEVER "work out my differences" with a lying, America hating, veteran trashing, lowlife piece of human scum like Yellow Mutt. So save your pr'a'yers.
prey is also a verb
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103598 Aug 22, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama's Bitches have imported hundreds of Negros to Missouri to start a race war and the Demonrats are pretending to be on the black race side. The Demonrats need to stir their base to vote for them in November because they know they are f-cked.
The Demonrats have done nothing for the black man ever, except degrade them even further."
But then again the stupid liberal Demonratic bas-turds have also stirred up the conservative base with their blatant support for evil. Real Americans are awakening.
Look now at Governor Jay Nixon, he has the liberal Demonratic brain disease, he has made the liberal criminal tactic even more obvious.......
Hmmm ...just like the Tea Party has imported hundreds of White Trash FEMA Trailer Racists to Missouri....The RepubliCANT'S need to stir their base to vote for them in November because they know they are f-cked.

CONservistism = Brain Disease
Obama Bitches

United States

#103601 Aug 23, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm ...just like the Tea Party has imported hundreds of White Trash FEMA Trailer Racists to Missouri....The RepubliCANT'S need to stir their base to vote for them in November because they know they are f-cked.
CONservistism = Brain Disease
Funny, all that is needed to stir up the Republican base are you stupid lying narcissistic liberal commie criminal anti-American Demonrats. All your true colors have come out and even Romney would win a second time around.

As for the race war your Demonratic bas-turds are trying to stir up only a few stupid minorities are falling for that,,,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Obama Bitches

United States

#103602 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Maxie, finally you have said something with which I agree. With the racial prejudice in America 25 years ago, President Obama would never have been elected.
It is a new day for racial equality, and we rejoice that we are closer to that standard as stated in the US Constitution: All men are created equal.
Now ... tell us about YOUR Harvard degree.
Just think 25 years ago racial prejudice in America was just.

Look at Obama now. He is the incompetence that will be the cause for racial prejudice today and in the furure!
Obama Bitches

United States

#103603 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Racist much, "Max"?
Honestly, can't help but be one now with many good reasons, Obama Bitch!
Obama Bitches

United States

#103604 Aug 23, 2014
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not fair is it
I said to prey
Means forgiveness
So hopefully you and yellow dawg can
work out your differences to improve the falling
out in your relationship
I know y'all love each other and it's the
Lords will y'all will find happiness once again
Division and hate are the only hope for the Commie Criminal Demonratic party in 2014 & 2016.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103605 Aug 23, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
Division and hate are the only hope for the Commie Criminal Demonratic party in 2014 & 2016.
Division and Hate????
Romney - Ryan ....ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103606 Aug 23, 2014
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> I believe in equality... I believe everyone has opportunities to achieve equality with varied obstacles to overcome. I also believe those who seek, demand, desire, equality must accept the standards and actions in which society holds for that acceptance. Stealing, looting, vandalism, and openly defying authority does not demonstrate a responsibility necessary to have "others" think you deserve that level of being seen as worthy of equitable status. Let's be real, most of the people in Ferguson don't give a darn about Mr. Brown or his rights. Their actions speaker louder than words. Their denial of their own responsibilities and delusional belief of being a continuous victim are their "crutches" that continue to cripple their walk toward equality. You cannot condone violence, stealing, and drug use for personal gain on one hand, then raise the other hand and point at those who have to enforce the rules that prevent those same behaviors form destroying your neighborhood. "If you want equality. act like you respect it, and deserve it"
blah, blah blah blah

Bullshit teller
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103607 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Just as I thought, you pussed out again. You're nothing but a coward.
Just as WE KNOW..You're nothing but a PSYCHOTIC SEXUAL DEVIANT.

#103608 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>No shit Sherlock. If I thought I was dealing with someone as stupid as you I would have included it. I didn't find it needed to include all definitions to help him understand he was using the wrong prey/pray. But as usual you have to reply to every post I make. Must be that whole "don't care/don't hang on every post i make thing"
He used "prey" as a verb. You gave him the definition as a noun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 5 hr Grandpa Joe 4
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 14 hr Shawn45644 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - St. Louis, MO (Sep '11) 14 hr chuck 13
RAMS just lost a fan ! 16 hr KKK 17
Whites Should Boycott Sports 17 hr Yes it is me 5
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Wed squeezers 431
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Jim Jones 19,549
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:58PM