Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Obama Bitches

United States

#103635 Aug 24, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confessing your racial prejudice. Your primary reason for that prejudice is that you are ignorant.
" racial prejudice" derived from experience and information.

A monkey like you hears nothing, sees nothing and should not say anything.
Obama Bitches

United States

#103636 Aug 24, 2014
commonsense wrote:
I just saw the title of this thread and had the thought:
Who do I support for the Missouri Senate? My reaction:
ANYONE WHO ISN'T A DEMOCRAT AND DOESN'T SUPPORT THE MCCASKILL/OBAMA AGENDA!
enough said.
Hey your title should be "dumb-ass" there are plenty of Demonrat Commie Obama Bitches spewing their propaganda here.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#103637 Aug 24, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
... Allen West: Obama, Holder ‘Tilting Scales of Justice’ in Ferguson ...
You are quoting THAT "has-been"? The guy who didn't have the guts to stand up to Debbie Wasserman Schultz on the floor of the US House? Who had to email her? THAT guy?

#103638 Aug 24, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
And suppose Carter's incompetence was racial prejudice against peanut farmers.
It is propagandist Obama Bitches like you set out to create racial prejudice. After all it was because of white men this stupid lazy black bas-turd got elected.
And now the black man suffers the most! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Huh? "Carter's incompetence was racial prejudice against peanut farmers."

You really should seek help, Max.
Believer

United States

#103640 Aug 24, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you can't comment on what was actually said. You had to edit out the first two words of what he said when you quoted him which takes his comment that was intended as sarcasm and turns into something else where you can make one of your stupid comments.
Do you ever take a break from being an idiotic assclown? Do you really think people don't see what you do? Maybe we should start doing it to you as well? Nah, better to leave the making a fool out of yourself to you and your retarded kid BUBBLES the LADYBOY.
Watch the film
The Day the earth stood still
Army of darkness ///Klaatu Barada Nikto
Muslim in the White House

Ozark, MO

#103641 Aug 24, 2014
Terrorism Expert: Homeland Security Is Already Monitoring ISIS In U.S.
~ Great job obozo~

http://weaselzippers.us/197503-terrorism-expe...

Ozark, MO

#103642 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You are quoting THAT "has-been"? The guy who didn't have the guts to stand up to Debbie Wasserman Schultz on the floor of the US House? Who had to email her? THAT guy?
You don't like Allen West because he is black conservative. You are a RACIST!

#103643 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>As usual you can't comment on what was actually said. You had to edit out the first two words of what he said when you quoted him which takes his comment that was intended as sarcasm and turns into something else where you can make one of your stupid comments.
Do you ever take a break from being an idiotic assclown? Do you really think people don't see what you do? Maybe we should start doing it to you as well? Nah, better to leave the making a fool out of yourself to you and your retarded kid BUBBLES the LADYBOY.
Let's ask him! Hey, "Obama Bitches"! When you said, "And suppose Carter's incompetence was racial prejudice against peanut farmers," was that intended as sarcasm?

I don't actually know what that sentence is supposed to mean, or to be.

Do clarify this situation for "pat" and me. There is a lot riding upon your answer, so consider that answer carefully.

Ozark, MO

#103644 Aug 24, 2014
Watch: Obama’s Possible Plans To Use Military Force On The American People Just Got EXPOSED
We have a standing army marching across the streets of America.

When Ferguson, Missouri declared martial law, it was no surprise that SWAT officers drove down the street in mine-resistant light-armored tanks, sporting machine guns, declaring war—literally—on the citizens living under a militarized police force.

Barack Hussein Obama has transferred billions of dollars of military equipment to local and state police—a half a billion dollars of military equipment in 2013 alone. This does not include the billions of dollars—and billions of bullets—lavished on his personal army, the Department of Homeland Security.

We have a standing army marching across the streets of America.

The question is, why?

The answer: Barack Obama’s coming martial law.

This video exposes Barack Hussein Obama’s shocking plan to place America under martial law, and possibly to proclaim himself “President for Life.”

~ The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism.com .

http://www.westernjournalism.com/barack-obama...

Ozark, MO

#103645 Aug 24, 2014
Is Obama Too Drugged to Lead?
~ Ya, but he could not lead anyway! He leads idiot liberals from behind.
http://www.teaparty.org/obama-drugged-lead-52...

Ozark, MO

#103646 Aug 24, 2014
Why Is It So Hard for Employers to Fill These Jobs?

This is such an easy question to answer. It all comes down to paying people to stay at home. Our government has created a lazy entitlement society that does not want to work. And it is on the verge of imploding.
Check it out:

America has a deficit of workers. Willing workers. Capable workers. Skilled, or at least semi-skilled workers, who can do a job and do it well. There are at least one million jobs that go begging day after day if only employers could find workers to fill them.

This probably seems hard-to-believe. After all, how can America have a worker shortage when we have about 18 million Americans who are unemployed or underemployed? When the real unemployment rate is 12 percent?

Well certainly the economy isn’t creating nearly as many jobs as it should – in large part because of regulatory and tax restraints on hiring workers. Obamacare’s anti-employment impact, including the rule that caps employment at 50 workers or less at many firms to avoid the law’s higher costs, is just one example of a law that adds to unemployment lines.

But there are also millions of unemployed Americans who don’t have the skill sets to match what employers are in need of. To make matters worse, a lot of these frustrated job searchers have college degrees that are about as marketable as the paper diploma they are written on.

So what kind of jobs are going unfilled?

Continue Reading on http://dailysignal.com/2014/08/23/why-is-it-s...

#103647 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You don't like Allen West because he is black conservative. You are a RACIST!
1. Allen West's race does not affect me.(Although I suspect that it does affect YOU, since a black conservative is so rare that you need them as "cameos" for your political rhetoric.)

2. Allen West being a conservative does not affect me. I lost a lot of respect for West when he refused to discuss his differences with Debbie Wasserman Schultz face-to-face and only responded to her in a private email.

3. Racist? Yes. I figure that everyone is racist, to some extent. I try not to be.

Although your disparaging "name" is not "racist," it exhibits religious prejudice -- which is pretty close, especially since I suspect you think that all Arabs are Muslim.

#103648 Aug 24, 2014
Watch: Obama’s Possible Plans To Use Military Force On The American People Just Got EXPOSED
~ The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism.com .
http://www.westernjournalism.com/barack-obama...
Unh, huh? WesternJournalism writes it, and you endorse and spew it, and they say that the expressed views are not necessarily shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism!

ROFL! Sounds like WesternJournalism does not agree with the author either!

#103649 Aug 24, 2014
Is Obama Too Drugged to Lead?
~ Ya, but he could not lead anyway! He leads idiot liberals from behind.
http://www.teaparty.org/obama-drugged-lead-52...
Boy, the Tea Partiers sure are out of scandals and conspiracies! ROFL!

NOW, they speculate that the president is drugged. SO drugged, that he has checked himself in to a Hawaii hospital for rehab!(While playing golf on Martha's Vineyard.) Here's the quote, direct from the Tea Party:

"Was Obama secretly checked in to a drug rehab center in Hawaii? Hawaii boasts of having some of the best drug rehab and substance abuse centers in America. Is Mr. Obama on a drug bender, teaming up with his old buddies and hammering hard-core drugs? Or is he just a family man with his wife and children enjoying a little bit of surfing and time off as the world burns?- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/obama-drugged-lead-52... ;

The TP continues, "Has Obama not just given up, but 'cracked up', and is now too drugged and disabled to lead the greatest nation on earth in this time of disaster?... " Such hogwash!

Where is the Benghazi conspiracy when you need it so much? Oh, I forgot! The 4th congressional investigation found no evidence of a lack of proper administration response in the case of Benghazi!

Shucks! You boys will have to make do with Michelle's school menu conspiracies.

#103650 Aug 24, 2014
Why Is It So Hard for Employers to Fill These Jobs?
This is such an easy question to answer. It all comes down to paying people to stay at home. Our government has created a lazy entitlement society that does not want to work. And it is on the verge of imploding.
Check it out:
America has a deficit of workers. Willing workers. Capable workers. Skilled, or at least semi-skilled workers, who can do a job and do it well. There are at least one million jobs that go begging day after day if only employers could find workers to fill them....
So you are saying that there IS NO unemployment problem? I am amazed that you would admit it!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#103652 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Unh, huh? WesternJournalism writes it, and you endorse and spew it, and they say that the expressed views are not necessarily shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism!
ROFL! Sounds like WesternJournalism does not agree with the author either!
The telltale "here comes the shameless pandering to the mindless racist CONs" in Mr. Cut And Paste's articles, whether they're from theblaze, breitbart, wnd, whoever is the use of the President's middle name. Many of the not so closeted racist CONs drool uncontrollably, froth at the mouth and chase parked cars when they read it. Lol

Ozark, MO

#103654 Aug 24, 2014
Women Caught on Camera Beating 65-Year-Old Man at Gas Pump — Then One Turns Her Attention to Victim’s 7-Year-Old Great Grandson
~ No mention of the race so you know it's black on white crime!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/24/wo...

#103655 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
I see hat Yellow Mutt DUMBasSHIT edited out most of your post when he quoted you so he could pretend once again, more like lie, that you said something that you didn't say. It is obvious he can't debate what you actually said so he resorts to his usual stupidity. So I am bringing your whole post forward right underneath his post so people who see this forum can see what he does. His comment isn't even worth dignifying with a response, but his stupidity is worth exposing.
Well, Forrest, if my comment wasn't even worth dignifying with a response, WHY DID YOU?

ROFL! YOU ALWAYS DO! I know exactly what buttons to press to make you dance to my tune! You are SO easy! Always! Predictably! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

NOW! Back into your wooden box, Pinocchio! We don't want to annoy the good people!_8-)

#103656 Aug 24, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>The telltale "here comes the shameless pandering to the mindless racist CONs" in Mr. Cut And Paste's articles, whether they're from theblaze, breitbart, wnd, whoever is the use of the President's middle name. Many of the not so closeted racist CONs drool uncontrollably, froth at the mouth and chase parked cars when they read it. Lol
Quite correct! You nailed the situation precisely with that comment!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#103657 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
It's a wonder you can find time in between tossing Yellow Mutt's salad and trolling playgrounds for your next child victim to leave us these idiotic nuggets of stupidity.
Speaking of not so closeted CON racists, it's pathological liar boy! You strangely fixate on "salad tossing and playgrounds" here daily, so I'll defer to your superior experience and expertise on both of them. If your criminal behavior didn't hurt innocent kids, I'd pity you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Health conservation programs in st.louis 16 min William 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Hipocrit 20,505
2 nuns murdered=MORE BLACK VIOLENCE 11 hr Black Panther 1
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? Fri RATT 21
Serial Robber caught=More Black violence Fri Black Panther 1
Shoots fired everyday=More BLACK Violence Fri Black Panther 1
Koster/Nixon the standdown people Thu Black Panther 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages