Muslim in the White House

Marshfield, MO

#103533 Aug 21, 2014
Illegal Immigrant Woman Convicted of Running Over Two Girls Will Not Be Deported
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/21/il...

Marshfield, MO

#103534 Aug 21, 2014
OBAMA ADMIN TREATING FOLEY BEHEADING AS A CRIMINAL MATTER, HOLDER LAUNCHES CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION…
~ This is crazy! They will now have to give them their Miranda Warning and their taxpayer-provided ACLU attorneys before they can question them. How bad an idea is this? So bad even Obama’s number one media sycophant Chris Matthews is against it. These are not ordinary criminals to whom you read their Miranda rights before arresting them. Discussions of torture by US liberals who castigated the US for using “torture techniques” only encourages these psychopaths to increase their killing in every dimension the human mind can imagine. The bleeding heart liberals whined and cried about the brutality of Gitmo.
http://weaselzippers.us/197248-obama-admin-tr...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103535 Aug 21, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
Well I see BUBBLES SR has already had his daily meltdown of stupid and ignorant a** comments. It would be easy to kick his a** yet again but sometimes you can just let the stupidity of his comments speak for themselves and today is no exception. It seems BUBBLES SR is not going to be content until he has thoroughly convinced everyone on here that he is the dumbest person on the planet.
It's posts like this that leave me with no doubt that you are BUBBLES the recently executed drag queen from Poplar Bluff's biological she-male offspring.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#103536 Aug 21, 2014
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>He was a former Catholic, just like Stalin & Hilter.
Are you a proponent of "once saved always saved"? Cuz if you are, many Topix Atheists! will want to have words with you.
Jesus loves you
This I know
Cause the bible
Tells me so
You are weak
And he is strong
Seek forgiveness
We don't have long
Cheers
Dan Norton From Smithville
What are you mumbling about?

#103537 Aug 21, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
OBAMA ADMIN TREATING FOLEY BEHEADING AS A CRIMINAL MATTER, HOLDER LAUNCHES CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION…
... their taxpayer-provided ACLU attorneys ...
Huh? ACLU attorneys are "taxpayer-provided"? What planet are YOU on, "Marshfield Muslim"?

You don't know NOTHIN' a-tall, do you boy?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103541 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Once again you flap your gums without checking into something first. A desperate attempt to look like a know-it-all that ends with YOU looking like a KNOW NOTHING.
YOURE A CLUELESS IDIOT!!!
Well I see BUBBLES JR has already had his/her daily meltdown of stupid and ignorant a** comments. It would be easy to kick his a** yet again but sometimes you can just let the stupidity of his comments speak for themselves and today is no exception. It seems BUBBLES JR is not going to be content until he has thoroughly convinced everyone on here that he is the dumbest person on the planet.

#103545 Aug 21, 2014
Number of Women Using Guns Explodes
Many of these new female gun advocates aren’t just learning to shoot for self-protection—though that is certainly a factor for most—but, as CBS discovered, because they found that shooting “relieves stress, helps them find peace and concentration and - feel feminine.”
Manufacturers have increasingly geared advertising toward women, marketing special firearms models with smaller frames, custom colors (pink is a favorite), and accessories like the “concealed carry”“salmon kiss” leather handbag offered by Cobra Firearms or the leopard shooting gloves and Bullet Rosette jewelry sold by Sweet Shot (“Look cute while you shoot!” is the company’s motto)....
Ah, yes! Women find that shooting "relieves stress, helps them find peace and concentration and - feel feminine"!

Better get your girlfriend that "salmon kiss" leather handbag, "pat"! And some Bullet Rosette jewelry sold by Sweet Shot ("Look cute while you shoot!)

#103546 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Once again you flap your gums without checking into something first. A desperate attempt to look like a know-it-all that ends with YOU looking like a KNOW NOTHING.
YOURE A CLUELESS IDIOT!!!
So how come I am always correct? And you are always OWNED?

#103547 Aug 21, 2014
MARK LEVIN:“Mr. President, get your a** off the golf course…act like a president or get the hell out!”
THIS IS THE ONLY MAN IN BROADCAST RADIO, AND THE MEDIA IN GENERAL THAT TRULY GETS IT. THAT LOVES THIS COUNTRY, THE CONSTITUTION, AND OUR PEOPLE. IF ONLY WE COULD GET SOMEONE LIKE HIM THE WHITE HOUSE....
There might be some jobs available for Levin in the White House. Janitor. Handyman. That sort of thing.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103549 Aug 22, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
There might be some jobs available for Levin in the White House. Janitor. Handyman. That sort of thing.
BOOM ...Game Point!
Obama Bitches

United States

#103550 Aug 22, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
BOOM ...Game Point!
There these Obama Bitches go again, gaymie and then pointie each other again, ha.ha.ha,ha,ha,ha
Obama Bitches

United States

#103551 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I agree! Brilliant strategy! There is no longer any doubt! The Democrats will win overwhelmingly in 2014 and 2016!
"Obama's Bitches have imported hundreds of Negros to Missouri to start a race war and the Demonrats are pretending to be on the black race side. The Demonrats need to stir their base to vote for them in November because they know they are f-cked.
The Demonrats have done nothing for the black man ever, except degrade them even further."

But then again the stupid liberal Demonratic bas-turds have also stirred up the conservative base with their blatant support for evil. Real Americans are awakening.

Look now at Governor Jay Nixon, he has the liberal Demonratic brain disease, he has made the liberal criminal tactic even more obvious.......
Obama Bitches

United States

#103552 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Just think, about 25 years ago, janitor is all Obama would have qualified for at the White House.

Isn't America Great!
Elvis Presley jr

Wentzville, MO

#103553 Aug 22, 2014
Richard Nixon
Obama Bitches

United States

#103559 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
It's all he still is qualified for and he has certainly proven it lately. Even the media is turning on him. You know it's bad when the NY Slimes is trashing him.....
Obama Stands Alone: Even the media are baffled by his deepening isolation
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/22/ob...
Liberal journalists are pissed because one of their own was just beheaded.

Funny what goes around comes around, the liberals are now suffering from their own just deserts.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103560 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Starting your anal jihad early today eh BUBBLES? Got to earn that weekend meth money huh?
Hey, last night I was looking back on the forum at old posts and I discovered you use to have another nickname. So I was wondering if you prefer BUBBLES or LADYBOY? Or perhaps we could combine them? How about BUBBLES the LADYBOY or LADYBOY BUBBLES? I think LADYBOY BUBBLES the ST LOUIS ANAL JIHADIST is perfect for you. I give you the choice which you prefer. But if you don't pick one when you reply to me with your normal rinse & repeat meltdown drivel I will decided for you. I know this might be the most complicated decision you will ever have to make and I don't want you killing that one last functioning brain cell you have left.
OH GOOD LORD DAN-ielle-in-SICKville ( the she/male son of BUBBLES the Drag Queen)....What your ranting delusional psychotic post is called by Mental Health Professionals ...IS TRANSFERASE... you do this so often it is now so predictable .

TRANSFERASE Is not what you think ...that you are Transgendered ...It means that is where you try to transfer your own disturbing graphic paranoid and sick sexual fantasies onto innocent people...Why?...because you know that what you're personally doing is illegal, and are violations of your parole guidelines...

Yes you Pa BUBBLES was a Lady...and DAN-ielle-in-SICKville you will NEVER be the man your mother is. By the way, when is her parole hearing coming up...You know when she is released from Menard ...you know she will kick you out of her trailer you've been crashing in.

Marshfield, MO

#103562 Aug 22, 2014
‘A SUBTLE MESSAGE TO ISIS’ From a Ticked Off Military Veteran Should Send a Chill Down the Spine of Every Terrorist

A military veteran has penned a brutally scathing message to the Islamic State militants in the Middle East who are slaughtering innocent men, women, and children.

The powerful response from Nick Powers, identified as a Marine Corps veteran by one website, comes after terrorists beheaded American photojournalist James Foley and posted the propaganda video online for the world to see.

The main, undeniable point of his message to ISIS terrorists is this: You really don’t want to pick a fight with America’s veterans.

It’s best to read his message in its entirety (Paragraph breaks added):

“As I sit here constantly hearing and watching you execute innocent men, women and children in the Middle East I chuckle. Why do I chuckle you may ask? Well let me explain something to you cowardice fools who think you are so tough behind all your propaganda videos. You are scaring a population that doesn’t know how to fight, you’re bullying the weak.

You say Islam is the religion of peace, but since when does terrorizing the innocent and beheading men, women and children constitute peace? WTF? But keep in mind, what did Saddam’s troops do when we came rolling into town? They surrendered, twice… So all your empty threats of coming to America and raising your flag over the White House amuse me more than any of you sick, sadistic bastards could ever imagine or comprehend.

In 2012 there was about 21.2 million veterans in the United States. Do you understand what that means? Let me break it down for you. That means there are literally millions of disgruntled, dysfunctional, pissed off veterans who have been dealing with years of abuse from their government stabbing them in the backs and having to watch their friends die because you Islamic extremist idiots can’t seem to act like normal human beings and stop terrorism and the violence.

It’s one thing to take over an Islamic state, but if my memory serves me correctly, I’m pretty sure we plowed through Fallujah in 4 days. Better yet, it took us about month to control your entire country. At this point, with 13+ years of war under our belts, how long do you think it would take us to do it all over again? I’ll let you draw your own conclusions on that one. Do you really think you stand a chance on US soil? Do you really think it would be smart to poke that bear? Remember, never bite the hand that feeds you.

Remember we are armed to the teeth in the US and I can promise you this… the Geneva Conventions will not apply to you. You attack us and there will be no mercy. We will bring the righteous hand of God down upon you and crush you. The ball is in your court now ISIS. We are more than ready to arrange your so called “meeting” with your 72 virgins and send you to your “prophet” Mohamed.”

– Nick Powers

The post originally appeared on the Warfighter Foundation’s website.
http://warfighterfoundation.wordpress.com/201...

#103564 Aug 22, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
There these Obama Bitches go again, gaymie and then pointie each other again, ha.ha.ha,ha,ha,ha
You never get the "pointie," Maxie!

#103565 Aug 22, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think, about 25 years ago, janitor is all Obama would have qualified for at the White House.
Isn't America Great!
Maxie, finally you have said something with which I agree. With the racial prejudice in America 25 years ago, President Obama would never have been elected.

It is a new day for racial equality, and we rejoice that we are closer to that standard as stated in the US Constitution: All men are created equal.

Now ... tell us about YOUR Harvard degree.

#103566 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
All jobs even you wouldn't be qualified for.
It's too bad the White House Dumbass is already taken by Obama, it might be the only one you are over qualified for.
Do join Maxie in telling us about your Harvard (or any other) degrees.

<.crickets.>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Bam 19,928
Mayor Slay Is The Enemy Of America's Armed Forc... Tue American_Sons 8
2014 Lexus for sale $1200 Mon curious 3
I've found the best low-tech way to get a lost ... Sun tomcat1974 1
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) May 23 Furgie 84
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) May 23 kingdilla 36
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) May 22 jalynne and red 136
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]