Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Obama Bitches

United States

#103489 Aug 20, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN did not "confirm" anything. If you read your linked article, a person called in to "The Dana Loesch Radio Show" on Friday, and said all that is published in your article.
HOWEVER, if you read the last few paragraphs, this "friend Josie" ... the caller ... told Loesch that she received Wilson’s version of the shooting directly from his “significant other.”
So you are telling us that "Wilson's version of the shooting" came from Wilson's "significant other" through her friend "Josie," who called CNN's Dana Loesch, AND THIS CONFIRMS BOMBSHELL ACCOUNT of Ferguson shooting?
YOU ARE NUTS!
FURTHER, a private autopsy conducted at the request of the Brown family DOES NOT CONFIRM what the Loesch caller said. "Josie" said that Brown was shot "in the forehead." That private autopsy shows that Brown was shot at the peak (apex) of the head -- NOT "in the forehead."
Further, that bullet trajectory has strangely been described as going through the peak (apex) of Brown's head, out his eye, re-entered Brown's cheek, exits at Brown's neck, and then re-entered Brown's arm.
I figure the bullet bounced off the pavement as Brown was lying on the ground. In any event, Brown was NOT shot "in the forehead."
Here is a Fox News interview of the forensic pathologist who participated in that particular private autopsy:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3736373790001/assi...
Stupid Obama Bitch.

With your anti-gun agendas. What are you going to do when a 300 lbs. negro bum rushes you?

Call a cop! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Obama Bitches

United States

#103490 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't think that a guy who packs his mother's dead body with kitty litter and cashes her continuing Social Security checks is "normal," Max.
Now get back to reality that is obvious.

You who worships and posts Mau with his picture is the real nut job.

You actually think Obama is normal. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Obama Bitches

United States

#103491 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
WHAT? "Where was Holder during these violent crimes?"
Where were YOU during these violent crimes, dipstick? On the scene?
Because of Holder racism is back.

If you were not racist before you would have to be an idiot not to be racist now.

Look what Holder has done, he is a disgrace to the civilized black man.
Obama Bitches

United States

#103492 Aug 20, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting since you are a pathological liar...and a psychopathic looser
You just described your liberal, commie, criminal, narcissistic Demonratic loons!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#103493 Aug 20, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text> ... However it is interesting to note that once again a source that you spend most of your time running down on here as liars is suddenly telling the truth when it fits what you want to believe. Reminds me of how you did that with Glen Beck and the Blaze. One can only conclude that the only time anyone reports the truth is when it is what Dawg already wants to believe and that your trashing of any news source is just you blowing hot air out your a** so you can have something stupid to say....
Once again, when Fox News reports something with which you disagree, they are WRONG, yet most of the time you agree and KISS UP TO THEM.

I can only conclude that the only time anyone reports the truth is when it is what "Pat" already wants to believe and that your trashing of any news source is just you blowing hot air out of your lower sphincter so you can have something to protect your delusions.

#103494 Aug 20, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Obama Bitch.
With your anti-gun agendas. What are you going to do when a 300 lbs. negro bum rushes you?
Call a cop! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Of course not. I am a reasonable person and a good conversationalist and self-taught amateur psychologist. I will engage him in conversation and attempt to find out why his day is going so badly. Like, "What's up, bro?"
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103499 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't know what a "looser" is but
Coming from a LOSER like you BUBBLES I will take it as a compliment.
Hmmmm ....I see you're talking to your DEAD Daddy BUBBLES ( the Miss Poplar Bluff drag queen)...you will never be the man your mother is...when is she going before the parole board?

DANinSICKville ...If you don't know what loser is... just look in the mirror, hung over your over your bed.

#103500 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>Once again you have to make up a lie of claiming someone said something that they never said. The word "wrong" is no where in my post nor did I say Fox News was wrong or right. You have proven once again that when you get your a** kicked you have to resort to lying. As I said before, when you do that I will take it as your admission of defeat.
Thanks for proving what I said was right about you being a pathological liar. You can't help it and you can't control yourself.
<.snicker!.> And ... once again ... Pinocchio dances for me! How fun!
Muslim in the White House

Ava, MO

#103501 Aug 20, 2014
Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson Beaten Nearly Unconscious, Suffered Eye Socket Fracture Before Shooting Michael Brown: Report
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/20/fe...

Officer Darren Wilson Suffered ‘Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket’
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/08/officer-d...

Bombshell: Michael Brown’s robbery accomplice recanted his story
~ Slowly the truth is coming out. When will the looters give up their pointless thievery?
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/08/bombshell...

Holder promises Ferguson ‘fair and thorough’ investigation1408488048000-EPA -USA-OBAMA
~ Holder has a long history of bias and corruption. You can be sure his visit will only make things worse.
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/08/holder-pr...

Obama Knew ISIS Was About To Behead James Foley As He Partied And GolfedIS-behead
~ And liberals wonder why terrorists don’t take Obama seriously.
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/08/obama-kne...

Feminist Demands Free Tampons For AllValenti
~ These communists want government to deliver your every need.
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/08/feminist-...

ISIS Terrorists: We’re Here In FergusonISISsign
~ Terrorists love to keep things stirred up
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/08/isis-terr...

Illegals Start Massive Fire on South Texas Ranch
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/08/illegals-...

Patient Being Treated for Possible Ebola Exposure in Californiaebola-virus-CDC
~ It’s only a matter of time until this gets out in America.
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/08/patient-t...
Young Person

United States

#103502 Aug 20, 2014
Update
As promised as a representation to the
Great State of Missouri , I would be in
Ferguson Missouri effective September 1st, I
would get to the bottom of a situation that has gone way out of hand !
I've been asked to assist effective immediately !
A top official in the investigation has seeked my advice !
I will be using a very special skill set aquired through OJT and many years of tenure !
Rest easy friends I'm officially on the case !

#103503 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>"What's up bro?" HAHAHAHA!! Way to put your racist stereotypes on display.
"Self taught amateur psychologist" ROFLMAO!! You are so full of crap.
"I will engage him in conversation" AH,HAHAHAHAHA!! You would run like hell and hide or curl up on the ground in the fetal position and cry like a bitch. because you are a gutless coward.
Your entire post displays once again you are nothing but a pathological liar.
As a self-taught amateur psychologist, I see a lot of transference of your true feelings over to me, in the hope that your problems will become mine. It doesn't work like that, "pat."

#103504 Aug 20, 2014
Young Person wrote:
Update
As promised as a representation to the
Great State of Missouri , I would be in
Ferguson Missouri effective September 1st, I
would get to the bottom of a situation that has gone way out of hand !
I've been asked to assist effective immediately !
A top official in the investigation has seeked my advice !
I will be using a very special skill set aquired through OJT and many years of tenure !
Rest easy friends I'm officially on the case !
Young person, it is comforting to know that you are here and "officially on the case."

With all of your education, you can undoubtedly bring peach to the situation in Ferguson, especially when one considers your "very special skill set," acquired through OJT and your productive years of tenure!

We are counting on you! Do us Missourians proud!

#103505 Aug 20, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/08/illegals-...
The fire began at the end of a chase when the car carrying the illegal aliens left the roadway in what is known as a bailout. The car came to a stop on some dry grass and caught fire from the heat of the exhaust system as the occupants scattered into the brush.

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/08/illegals-...

Huh? Dry grass under the car caught fire from the heat of the exhaust system and you say that "illegals start massive fire"? LOL! I fear that your headlines are no longer to be trusted.

#103509 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! Your horseshit is never ending. A true sign of a pathological liar.
Gotcha AGAIN! You always fall for it! Dance for me, Pinocchio! I OWN YOU!

#103511 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>You just can help but demonstrate your immense stupidity. The car would have never been there had it not fled. It was driven by a carload of illegals so they are responsible for starting the fire. Good god MUTT pull your head out of your a** for once, use what minuscule common sense you have for once, quit arguing about very single thing, and stop trying to act like you know everything an your worthless opinion is always the facts.
In summary, stop being your normal idiotic self for once.
<.snicker!.> Gotcha AGAIN! You are SO easy!

(And HOW did the car flee? Had it legs? And how was it driven by a carload of illegals? Multiple steering wheels? Apparatus for averaging the multiple steering commands? How could they start a fire if the carload of illegals was busy driving the car? Logic is simply not your strong suit, "pat." You should just leave the thinking to us professional and experienced thinkers. You are out of your league.)

Ava, MO

#103512 Aug 20, 2014
Pic Of The Day: Obama Fist Bumps On The Golf Course After Condemning The Beheading Of James Foley…
~ The fact that he went straight to the golf course after speaking about the savage beheading of an American citizen shows how unbelievably narcissistic Obama really is.

http://weaselzippers.us/197184-pic-of-the-day...

Ava, MO

#103515 Aug 20, 2014
BLACK COP KILLS WHITE MAN, MEDIA HIDE RACE
Limbaugh:'A black person can never be the oppressor'

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/black-cop-kills-wh...
Young Person

United States

#103516 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Young person, it is comforting to know that you are here and "officially on the case."
With all of your education, you can undoubtedly bring peach to the situation in Ferguson, especially when one considers your "very special skill set," acquired through OJT and your productive years of tenure!
We are counting on you! Do us Missourians proud!
I would like to thank you for your overwhelming support , sir !
I believe my undercover appearance made a huge difference in the town of Ferguson !
Records show Wednesday was a much calmer day compared to previous days according to police !
However the problem is not solved !
78 protesters were arrested Monday and only 4 were from Ferguson Missouri !
1 protester individual has been arrested 3 times and is from Austin Texas !
Furthermore I would like to assure I will personally see that this situation is sorted out!
Soon folks from the Great State of Missouri can rest easy !
Obama Bitches

United States

#103518 Aug 21, 2014
Young Person wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to thank you for your overwhelming support , sir !
I believe my undercover appearance made a huge difference in the town of Ferguson !
Records show Wednesday was a much calmer day compared to previous days according to police !
However the problem is not solved !
78 protesters were arrested Monday and only 4 were from Ferguson Missouri !
1 protester individual has been arrested 3 times and is from Austin Texas !
Furthermore I would like to assure I will personally see that this situation is sorted out!
Soon folks from the Great State of Missouri can rest easy !
Never let a good catastrophe go to waste.

Obama's Bitches have imported hundreds of Negros to Missouri to start a race war and the Demonrats are pretending to be on the black race side. The Demonrats need to stir their base to vote for them in November because they know they are f-cked.

The Demonrats have done nothing for the black man ever, except degrade them even further.

#103520 Aug 21, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
Pic Of The Day: Obama Fist Bumps On The Golf Course After Condemning The Beheading Of James Foley…
~ The fact that he went straight to the golf course after speaking about the savage beheading of an American citizen shows how unbelievably narcissistic Obama really is.
http://weaselzippers.us/197184-pic-of-the-day...
Yet another biased racist article posted by yet another racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 nuns murdered=MORE BLACK VIOLENCE 1 hr Black Panther 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Mike torres 20,504
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? 19 hr RATT 21
Serial Robber caught=More Black violence 19 hr Black Panther 1
Shoots fired everyday=More BLACK Violence Fri Black Panther 1
Koster/Nixon the standdown people Thu Black Panther 1
Democrat Prosecutor's & Judge's="Probation" Thu Black Panther 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages