Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#103459 Aug 18, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>{to "Auntie":} You couldn't have been more spot on with this post if you tried. Well said!!!
" ... if you tried ... " ROFL! Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! "if you tried"_8-)
Muslim in the White House

Ava, MO

#103462 Aug 18, 2014
SEVERAL PROTESTERS JUST ARRESTED DOWNTOWN #STL INCLUDING THIS WOMAN FOR "BLOCKING THE ENTRANCE"
~ Not too much difference between Dumb Ass Liberals and ISIS
It is traditional in leftist protests to put the women, elderly and handicapped up front, so that they bear the brunt of whatever police response there is and the protesters can get the picture they desire in media,“Elderly woman arrested!” Once you understand that it’s a craven strategy, it tends to lose any power. The elderly woman is Hedy Epstein, a pro-Palestinian activist, of which there seem to be many on the ground in ferguson. The leftists are out in force and still flooding in.

http://weaselzippers.us/196939-protesters-mar...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103463 Aug 18, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That is SO funny, "Auntie"!(Have you COMPLETELY LOST IT?)
DAWG ...Just read her posts ... the answer is YES!!!!!!

Ava, MO

#103464 Aug 18, 2014
CNN Confirms Bombshell Account Of Ferguson Shooting: Brown Attacked Officer, Tried To Take His Gun, Shot When He “Bum Rushed” Wilson…
~ The autopsy also confirms this account of what happened.
http://weaselzippers.us/196945-cnn-confirms-b...

Poll: 68% Of Dems Think Ferguson Killing Should Be Used To Race Bait…
~ Idiots, naturally!
http://weaselzippers.us/196900-poll-68-of-dem...

Mother Of Michael Brown Fanning Flames Of Violence: No Peace Until Officer Darren Wilson Is Arrested…
~ Nothin’ better than good old fashion mob justice.
http://weaselzippers.us/196935-mother-of-mich...

Ava, MO

#103465 Aug 18, 2014
The Associated Press has seemingly ignored its own stylebook on several occasions by referring to 18-year-old Michael Brown, who was fatally shot by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, as a “teen” or “teenager” rather than a “man.”

The official Associated Press Stylebook indicates that news reports should “use man or woman for individuals 18 and older.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/18/wh...

Ava, MO

#103466 Aug 18, 2014
Obama Announces Justice Department Investigation; Sends Holder to Ferguson, Missouri
http://www.teaparty.org/obama-announces-justi...

Where was Holder during these violent crimes?
https://www.youtube.com/results...

Ava, MO

#103467 Aug 18, 2014
Nation of Islam and New Black Panthers Directing Violent Protests in Feguson
http://www.teaparty.org/nation-islam-new-blac...
Obama Bitch

United States

#103468 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, clearly we have a sociopath in "Ava, Mo." Why all the hatred? Are you sorry that you cannot live in Branson, for example? Won't your SSI check allow you to buy beers for all your buddies down at the "redneck bar"? I bet you and "Auntie" try to meet there every night to solve all of the world's problems with your joint wisdom and "common sense."
I hope some good psychologist opens a clinic near you guys, so you both can attempt to be brought back into the world of sanity.
You who worships and posts Mau with his picture is the real nut job.

You actually think Obama is normal. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Obama Bitch

United States

#103469 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
"Mad Max" -- that is a photo of a crying child -- on the official shield of the Republican Party.
Yah OK, we all know your purpose.

You are one sick Mau/Obama loving commie bas-turd!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103470 Aug 19, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I supposed to believe that you are so ignorant that you would take my comment seriously and actually believe I would want to damage my car, make my insurance rates go up, and have to pay a deductible to get it fixed?
Or, are you just playing your silly stupid game by taking the words "gently bump" and trying to spin it into "go so berserk that you want to hit those cars with your vehicle" so you can try to make some stupid comment that is suppose to diminish me in some manner?
Seriously? Which am I suppose to believe about you, your ignorance or your stupidity? I'm open to both as I have seen nothing from you that would indicate there would be a third option unless it would "all of the above".
I. When talking to rich conservatives:

1. Are all the golf courses closed or something?
2. I take it being a douchebag is tax deductible?
3. Shouldn't you be out drunkenly denting your Benz with pedestrians?
4. Is this all some elaborate way of asking for directions to the nearest Abercrombie & Fitch?
5. Is it the botox in your face making everything you say stupid?
6. One of your mistresses used to be my brother. Have fun guessing which.
7. Aren't you on double-secret probation for killing another hooker?
8. For a racist prick, you sure spend a lot of money on your tan.
9. Your daughter looks different when she's not whirling around a shiny pole in stilettos.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103471 Aug 19, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you just admitted that you are a liar who has to make things up and claim people said them I suggest you go to your room and take a timeout.
I've noticed you do this a lot when you can't win the argument. You take what people said and either spin so far away from what was actually said or you just flat out make things up and then claim people said them. Are you that desperate to draw attention to yourself that you have to resort to childish behavior? Does it hurt your ego that much when people don't put up with your garbage and call you out on how you act? Did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention when you were growing up? Are you lashing out on here to get back at all the kids who picked on you on the playground? Something is very wrong with you to act like this day after day on here and not think that people don't see you for what you are and what your behavior is a representation of.
Now go to your room, sit in the corner for a little while, and think about why you behave this way. When you figure it out and are ready to give an honest explanation then please by all means share it.
II. When talking to redneck / white trash conservatives:

1. Shouldn't you be out cornholing a canoer?
2. A lonely case of Pabst Blue Ribbon is waiting for you at the 7-11.
3. I hear wife-beating is now an Olympic event. Excited?
4. By the way, who were those two dudes having sex in your truck earlier?
5. I don't want to take up your time - you've got crosses to burn, mayonnaise sandwiches to eat, pro-wrestling to watch, etc. etc.
6. Isn't there a sheep somewhere in desperate need of lovin'?
7. So, who peed in your gene pool?
8. Does your family tree have branches, or is it just one long braid?
9. If your IQ is higher than your age, I demand a recount.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103472 Aug 19, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
Unicorns, leprechauns, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and smart Liberals....all still more believable than anything that comes out of Barack Obama's mouth and none of them exist.
III. When talking to fundies:

1. So when God made you, he was joking, right?
2. I'm glad hotels provide free Bibles, but what are those rolls of soft paper in the bathroom for?
3. Is eating paint chips one of the sacraments of your faith?
4.(Talking to a woman fundie) What is the Lord's position on cunnilingus, and how vigorously have you prayed on the subject?
5. I'd like to talk to your parents about doing a PSA for contraception.
6. If the End is Near, does that mean you'll shut up soon?
7. Do you pray to stop being a moron, or have you accepted that this is the Lord's plan for you?
8. How many other children's fables did you consider before settling on Genesis as the basis of your beliefs?
9.(To an attractive fundie woman) If you support corporal punishment, why not practice on me while wearing a latex Catwoman outfit?
10. You do realize "library" and "fireplace" are not supposed to be synonyms, right?

#103475 Aug 19, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
... The elderly woman is Hedy Epstein, a pro-Palestinian activist, of which there seem to be many on the ground in ferguson. The leftists are out in force and still flooding in....
<.snicker!.> Hedy Epstein is a pro-Palestinian activist?

#103476 Aug 19, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
DAWG ...Just read her posts ... the answer is YES!!!!!!
I have to agree with you. Especially the past two weeks, "Auntie" has finally tipped over.

#103477 Aug 19, 2014
CNN Confirms Bombshell Account Of Ferguson Shooting: Brown Attacked Officer, Tried To Take His Gun, Shot When He “Bum Rushed” Wilson…
~ The autopsy also confirms this account of what happened.
http://weaselzippers.us/196945-cnn-confirms-b...
CNN did not "confirm" anything. If you read your linked article, a person called in to "The Dana Loesch Radio Show" on Friday, and said all that is published in your article.

HOWEVER, if you read the last few paragraphs, this "friend Josie" ... the caller ... told Loesch that she received Wilson’s version of the shooting directly from his “significant other.”

So you are telling us that "Wilson's version of the shooting" came from Wilson's "significant other" through her friend "Josie," who called CNN's Dana Loesch, AND THIS CONFIRMS BOMBSHELL ACCOUNT of Ferguson shooting?

YOU ARE NUTS!

FURTHER, a private autopsy conducted at the request of the Brown family DOES NOT CONFIRM what the Loesch caller said. "Josie" said that Brown was shot "in the forehead." That private autopsy shows that Brown was shot at the peak (apex) of the head -- NOT "in the forehead."

Further, that bullet trajectory has strangely been described as going through the peak (apex) of Brown's head, out his eye, re-entered Brown's cheek, exits at Brown's neck, and then re-entered Brown's arm.

I figure the bullet bounced off the pavement as Brown was lying on the ground. In any event, Brown was NOT shot "in the forehead."

Here is a Fox News interview of the forensic pathologist who participated in that particular private autopsy:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3736373790001/assi...

#103478 Aug 19, 2014
Obama Announces Justice Department Investigation; Sends Holder to Ferguson, Missouri
http://www.teaparty.org/obama-announces-justi...
Where was Holder during these violent crimes?
https://www.youtube.com/results...
WHAT? "Where was Holder during these violent crimes?"

Where were YOU during these violent crimes, dipstick? On the scene?

#103479 Aug 19, 2014
Obama Bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
You who worships and posts Mau with his picture is the real nut job.
You actually think Obama is normal. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
I don't think that a guy who packs his mother's dead body with kitty litter and cashes her continuing Social Security checks is "normal," Max.

#103480 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
BUBBLES, your three copy and paste replies that you obviously pasted here from some other site have absolutely nothing to do with anything you quoted from anti liberal. You are completely mental....
Sort of like YOU do and ARE, PAT?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103484 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Quit projecting your hatred of your dead mother and the vile things you did to her after she died. Nobody wants to hear it. It's bad enough you are a convicted child molester, now you want to start projecting your necrophilia fantasies onto others you sick f**k.
DANinSICKville...that is your rap sheet that you are reciting...your sick distubing and gsexually graphic posts taken all together are an Encyclopedia of Perversion

Today you've been getting your ass ripped...just like when your daddy BUBBLES the drag queen used to creep into you room after she came home drunk and punished yours...must be why you keep hanging around here getting yours kicked?.

#103485 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
How about you Mr. Wannabe Pathologist? Were you in the autopsy room? Funny how you make comments like this and then turn around and try to act like you were on the scene doing an autopsy.
This is why you get made so much fun of nobody takes a damn thing you seriously.
Nope. Never had any desire to be a pathologist.

Perhaps you should look at the Fox News interview with the forensic pathologist who said what I quoted.

You are undoubtedly upset that I used Fox News as my source. That "cuts you off at the legs."

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3736373790001/assi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tokyo Rose CBS runs down Trump 1 hr USA First 27
Whites throw eggs--------Blacks throw lead 4 hr Black Panther 7
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) 17 hr Kinkycple 44
looking for a party spot 22 hr fun 4
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Tue yeah man 75
Jeff Ragsdale and Teresa Parker lieb Tue sickeningfool 1
Why Citizens need AR-15 and MORE Jun 25 la_verdad_esta_en_mi 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages