Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Obama Bitches

United States

#103275 Aug 15, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY GOOD advice, "Auntie"! I started following all your suggestions YEARS AGO.
I always vote for WISE Liberals -- people like President Obama, not for those clueless people like John McCain and Sarah Palin ... or Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.
I think you are beginning to follow the path of wisdom and truth! My congratulations!
Careful so this commie liberal Demonrat doesn't lure you into his elitist cult! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Obama Bitches

United States

#103276 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
That's AMAZING, "Clemente"! You have only been on here a short while, and you have already seen the TRUE situation with your deep perception!
We can only hope that he will reach out for help!
ha,ha,ha,ha,,,Enjoy the product of your liberal unionized public schools,

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#103277 Aug 15, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
Poor Yellow Mutt DUMBasSHIT, he has been getting his a** kicked so bad lately he has gone and created another imaginary friend/alias for himself to talk to. Perhaps he is trying to build the imaginary class he pretends to teach on here?
What a sad life he must really have. His only friends are figments of his imagination on an Internet forum.
ROFLMAO!!!
Oh, MY! I hate to have to be the one to break the bad news to you, but "Clemente" is REAL -- not a "delusional" fiction of my imagination. Go back a few comments and you can prove to yourself that he is NOT imaginary.

You only IMAGINE that he is IMAGINARY!

Please seek help -- I fear you are just about to plunge into the abyss of serious mental derangement.

#103278 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
On the positive side they were probably all liberal babies.
All babies are liberal ... and so are young people.

It is only when they start amassing their fortunes which they have gained on the backs of working people that they have to start rationalizing their ill-gotten gains and start blaming the hard-working liberals who have worked so hard for them.

Conservative credo: I've got mine! Nobody else should have anything nice like me. Let 'em starve on minimum wage. Let 'em get along without healthcare. MINE! ALL MINE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

#103279 Aug 15, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
US Intelligence Still Not Sure How Big ISIS Is Or Who Its Leaders Are
~ Well that’s just great. I guess obama is waiting to learn this from the news media.
http://weaselzippers.us/196522-us-intelligenc... ...
WEASEL-ZIPPERS is still not sure how big ISIS is or who its leaders are.

You can be sure that world intelligence organizations, including the US, already have a good handle on ISIS and its operations.

The entire world, including Russia, cooperates with rational countries to face the terrorist threat. Your "weasel-zippers" simply do not have the need to know the intricate details of the information or the means by which it was collected.

I bet YOU did not even know that Russia built a huge monument to the "911 victims" here in the US. It is in Bayonne, NJ, directly across the Hudson River from the 911 site -- in view of the Statue of Liberty. A US flag flies at the monument.

"A gift from the people of Russia to the USA."

The 100-foot tall and striking monument contains a huge reflective 40-foot stainless steel teardrop in memory of the victims of 911. Your conservative media didn't even cover the dedication of the monument at "Harbor View 9/11 Memorial Park" on September 11, 2007.

If they had, they would have read one of the inscriptions at the base of the monument:

"To the struggle against world terrorism."

http://www.911monument.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/tributes/teardro...

The names of the 9/11 victims are etched in granite on an 11-sided base at the foot of the monument.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#103280 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
VERY GOOD advice, "Auntie"! I started following all your suggestions YEARS AGO.
I always vote for WISE Liberals -- people like President Obama, not for those clueless people like John McCain and Sarah Palin ... or Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.
I think you are beginning to follow the path of wisdom and truth! My congratulations!
Wise Liberals don't exist, they were suspected to have been living but knowledge dictates that they are totally extinct today. They may have roamed the earth long ago but they have long since disappeared. That's evolution for ya. Their return is about as likely to happen as the Tooth Fairy becoming real.

#103283 Aug 15, 2014
Fraternal Order Of Police Head Slams Obama’s Ferguson Statement
~ Apparently it’s hard for some people to take Obama’s comments seriously when he’s making them between golf outings and dance sessions on Martha’s Vinyard.
http://weaselzipping.us ...
It's hard for most people to take your propaganda seriously as you sit at your keyboard in the midst of the 2,974 residents of beautiful downtown Ava, Mo., copying-and-pasting away from your extremist right-wing media.

#103284 Aug 15, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wise Liberals don't exist, they were suspected to have been living but knowledge dictates that they are totally extinct today. They may have roamed the earth long ago but they have long since disappeared. That's evolution for ya. Their return is about as likely to happen as the Tooth Fairy becoming real.
I will accept you as being an expert on Tooth Fairies. Otherwise, meh!

JFK was a liberal.
Clemente

Hollywood, FL

#103285 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
I sure do appreciate a rational and wise individual like yourself being on here to help spread the LOVE! We should all LOVE one another! Not spread hate and discontent, as you have aptly noted. Dan has had this problem for years. He likes to pretend that he is things that he is not, poor guy! His life has been just a series of "downs"! No UPs!
Yeah, I wish he could grasp good conservative values, and not always have to PRETEND that he is a conservative. Yes, I am aware that, with all the experience and education I have been able to amass during my time on earth, he undoubtedly feels inferior in my presence!
I TRY to help him, but he seems unwilling to reach out to those who could help him get away from his miserable life. I wish that he could have the self-confidence to do so. It would make a much happier person out of him!
God Bless YOU, "Clemente," as you walk the pathways of life scattering wisdom and cheer wherever you go! The world needs more people like you!
Sir , thanks so much for responding !!!
I've always try my best to see the good in everyone .
It's possible than could be reaching out for help and not knowing how to simply ask you.
I should have a talk with Dan and explain to him you are only trying to help him.
That may be the breakthrough !!!!
I will inform him you are a devout christain with strong conservative values and don't think kindly to his rhetoric .
I will let him know ,you are praying for him everyday .
I believe it possible you two foes can become great friends with different views .
That what makes us humans unique .
I hope this helps you .
God Bless you and Dan

#103286 Aug 15, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
ha,ha,ha,ha,,,Enjoy the product of your liberal unionized public schools,
Your public school teachers are not unionized. Public school teachers around here are not unionized.

I doubt "Clemente"'s public school teachers are unionized. Why don't you ask him?

You always see something to fear, whether it is there, or not.

#103287 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure it's not Dawg, sure it's not. <wink wink>
Sure what's not?

(Yet another of your comments having NOTHING to do with reality.)

#103288 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Was my reply to you? Oh that's right, you don't hang on every post I make, you just have to reply to them all and offer your worthless opinions.
ROFL! I fully understand the reasons that you cannot stand the heat when I point out the errors of your comments.

You would prefer to make all your false comments without anyone pointing out that they are not true at all.

Sorry, but this is an open forum. Anything posted in here is "fair game" for comments.

If you wish to make a private comment, you have the option of sending a message.

#103289 Aug 15, 2014
Clemente wrote:
<quoted text>Sir , thanks so much for responding !!!
I've always try my best to see the good in everyone .
It's possible than could be reaching out for help and not knowing how to simply ask you.
I should have a talk with Dan and explain to him you are only trying to help him.
That may be the breakthrough !!!!
I will inform him you are a devout christain with strong conservative values and don't think kindly to his rhetoric .
I will let him know ,you are praying for him everyday .
I believe it possible you two foes can become great friends with different views .
That what makes us humans unique .
I hope this helps you .
God Bless you and Dan
"Clemente," that's just BEAUTIFUL! I am sitting here, quietly shedding tears at the wisdom contained in your comments! Few people have your magnificent insight into the problems of the world! Bless you for caring so much!

I don't mind Dan's rhetoric. It's when he starts thinking that people are imaginary that I start worrying about his mental condition. I have NO idea why he thinks of you as imaginary. Perhaps you help him disclose some latent well-hidden deep-seated suspicions which suggest to him that he has some really serious problems? Only time will tell.

I do pray that Dan will sign himself into a suitable institution to start the healing process. Of course, we might have to get along without his humorous illogical comments for a few months or years, but I am willing to do my part in rehabilitating Dan. I am willing to forego the laughs and amusement, if it can help our fellow-man Dan.
Muslim in the White House

Marshfield, MO

#103293 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
It's hard for most people to take your propaganda seriously as you sit at your keyboard in the midst of the 2,974 residents of beautiful downtown Ava, Mo., copying-and-pasting away from your extremist right-wing media.
Aren't you so stupid! I'm not from Ava, you "Left-Wing Extremist Nut Job"

You are a Priss Puss Liberal http://www.youdressweird.com/image/dressfunny...
Muslim in the White House

Marshfield, MO

#103294 Aug 15, 2014
Ferguson Police: Michael Brown Primary Suspect In Robbery Just Before He Was Killed…
~ So the police were responding to a robbery and the suspect was killed after being confronted, and this is racist?

http://weaselzippers.us/196553-police-michael...
Clemente

Duluth, GA

#103298 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Look at you whining and crying when your own words are used against you. If you aren't going to stand by what you say then dont say it.
Oh that's right, you would lose your Liberal card if you actually stood by the things you say.
Dan , please calm down !!!
Yellow Dawg Democrat is stated he is willing to see you get help to fight off your demons .
Awareness is key to overcoming all obstacles .
If you are a liberal Obama supportive American , that's ok!!!
This is your right as being a citizen of the USA .
I promised I would have a topix to topix chat to help you two become friends again .
I know you are hurting and going though an emotional roller coaster.
But you have a big support group looking out for your well being .
Yellow Dawg Democrat said he's praying for you everyday .
God Bless you !!!
Clemente

Duluth, GA

#103299 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
"Clemente," that's just BEAUTIFUL! I am sitting here, quietly shedding tears at the wisdom contained in your comments! Few people have your magnificent insight into the problems of the world! Bless you for caring so much!
I don't mind Dan's rhetoric. It's when he starts thinking that people are imaginary that I start worrying about his mental condition. I have NO idea why he thinks of you as imaginary. Perhaps you help him disclose some latent well-hidden deep-seated suspicions which suggest to him that he has some really serious problems? Only time will tell.
I do pray that Dan will sign himself into a suitable institution to start the healing process. Of course, we might have to get along without his humorous illogical comments for a few months or years, but I am willing to do my part in rehabilitating Dan. I am willing to forego the laughs and amusement, if it can help our fellow-man Dan.
As promised I left Dan a message .
Maybe the healing process shall begin .

#103300 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>Take your meds Dawg, you're talking to yourself again.
Might as well be. I was talking about you. YOU are the imaginary person around here ... like your imagining that you are a "patriot" -- and your imagining that "Clemente" does not exist.

#103301 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Aren't you so stupid! I'm not from Ava, you "Left-Wing Extremist Nut Job"
You are a Priss Puss Liberal http://www.youdressweird.com/image/dressfunny...
"Ava," is that a selfie?

#103302 Aug 15, 2014
...AND OBAMA IS UP COMTEMPLATING THE BLACK MANS STRUGGLE AT THE WHITEST PLACE IN AMERICA, MARTHAS VINEYARD....
Errrr ... wouldn't that be the White House?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gang stalking 7 min Thomas 6
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... 2 hr club 81 9
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 16 hr Page Turner 6,373
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) 23 hr jalynne and redd 139
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Wed Hellcat 73
Why Missouri Is A White Trash State (Aug '14) Wed Hellcat 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) May 26 Bam 19,928
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]