“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#103009 Aug 8, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text> ... Obama and Senate Democrats caused the credit downgrade and there is nothing you can say to change that FACT.
Your "fact" is false. Although there is enough blame to go around, read this Aug. 5, 2011, article by ABC News:

{QUOTE}... "The downgrade," S&P said, "reflects our opinion that the fiscal consolidation plan that Congress and the administration recently agreed to falls short of what, in our view, would be necessary to stabilize the government's medium-term debt dynamics."

In particular, Standard & Poor's added, it grew more pessimistic about U.S. debt because of the bitter political fight over raising the debt ceiling.

"The political brinksmanship of recent months," the company said, "highlights what we see as America's governance and policymaking becoming less stable, less effective, and less predictable than what we previously believed."

The agency pointed to political reluctance to make cuts to entitlement programs such as Medicare and Social Security, and Republicans' refusal even to consider increasing revenues by, for instance, ending the Bush tax cuts.

"Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012, remain in place," the company said. "We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues, a position we believe Congress reinforced by passing the [debt ceiling deal]."

Last month (July 2011), Standard & Poor's warned that the U.S. risked a downgrade to AA status if Congress did not lift the debt ceiling and reduce the total debt by $4 trillion over the next decade. The eventual deal called for barely half as much deficit reduction.{END QUOTE}

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/standard-poors...

(Note the Standard & Poor's specific references to REPUBLICANS ... not Democrats. Another total fail for you -- but of course you knew that already. You were just hoping that I would NOT say anything to refute your so-called "FACT.")
Smart

United States

#103010 Aug 8, 2014
It's the new deal in the forties that was misrepresented and misunderstood .
It was to Assist only !!!!!!!!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#103011 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>I've told you before, you want to know something about me then quit hiding behind your monitor and come ask me face to face. Until you do you are nothing but a gutless, spineless, chickenshit coward.
I know you won't. You will just make up excuses because you are too scared and would never have the guts to say the things you say on here to someone's face.
I already know enough about you. You are vulgar and name-calling -- since that's all you've got.

If you cannot accept the truth about yourself, too bad. You have to attempt to aggrandize yourself by calling yourself a "patriot." Not likely.

No, I am not crazy enough to drive 300 miles to have myself beaten up by a nutcase like you. Even if I agreed, I figure you would name some place and not show up. That's what non-patriots like you do.

So continue your bloviation. We see your for what you are ... and for what you are not.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#103012 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>
YAWN!!!
It must suck then for you to get your ass kicked all the time by me then Mr. Canadian Gas Graph. LMAO!!!
Please let me know when you do.

(And I am amused that you STILL do not get it about the Canadian Gas Graph.)
Obama Bitches

United States

#103015 Aug 8, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I was unaware that President Obama is running for president.
Would you like to talk about Benghazi? Please! I am more than ready to educate you.
Why is the bas-turd Obama still campaigning?

Because if we realized he was president he would be impeached over things like Benghazi you stupid propagandist Obama Bitch!
Obama Bitches

United States

#103016 Aug 8, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a word YOU use to describe YOURSELF: patriot
Now THAT is "irresponsible."
At least the only responsible thing about you is the Mau picture in your heading.

We all know who you really are, a stupid commie Obama Bitch!
Obama Bitches

United States

#103017 Aug 8, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
MAD-Max please know I don't hold any bad feelings towards you...
MAD Max infact I know that a severely troubled person like you, really needs kindness...
So you are on the the very top of my todo list.
Tomorrow I'm going to go buy a sword and name it "Kindness"
"Then I'm Going To Kill You With Kindness"
God Bless
CHEERS
The pen is mightier than the sword.

So as an Obama Bitch you are now unarmed!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#103019 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>No, you are embarrassed that you did something so stupid as to use the wrong countries gas prices. Now you play some stupid game in order to hide your embarrassment.
We all know if you had the opportunity to prove any of us wrong and yourself right you would be all over it. You wouldn't play this silly game of "you just don't get it do you".
You aren't fooling anyone.
YOU are fooling YOURSELF. You still don't get it, do you?

Here's a small clue for you: correlation.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#103020 Aug 8, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>Why is the bas-turd Obama still campaigning?
Because if we realized he was president he would be impeached over things like Benghazi you stupid propagandist Obama Bitch!
Benghazi? I gotta admit that "PARTRAT" didn't fall for it, but we can always count on you -- good old "Max."

Here's the deal. The last investigation into Benghazi, in addition to many others, concluded,

{QUOTE} The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee.

The panel voted Thursday to declassify the report, the result of two years of investigation by the committee. U.S. intelligence agencies will have to approve making the report public.

Thompson said the report "confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given." {END QUOTE}

One thing which the last report concluded, according to Thompson:-- "There was no 'stand-down order' given to American personnel attempting to offer assistance that evening, no illegal activity or illegal arms transfers occurring by U.S. personnel in Benghazi, and no American was left behind."

Thank you, "Max," and I will guess that "PARTRAT" also thanks you for getting him off the hook so he would not look so stupid again.

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/House-...

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#103021 Aug 8, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>At least the only responsible thing about you is the Mau picture in your heading.
We all know who you really are, a stupid commie Obama Bitch!
"Max," that is a CHILD -- imitating John Boehner, the "Weeper of the House."
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103023 Aug 8, 2014
Sean Hannity Isn't Happy That Stephen Colbert Made Fun Of Him

Stephen Colbert recently poked some fun at Sean Hannity, and the Fox News host is not having it one bit.

Colbert joked Wednesday that Hannity could very well be replaced by the "Apparently Kid," a five-year-old Internet sensation whose live interview at an amusement park went viral this week. TV Newser asked Hannity for his reaction.

"First of all, hes not as funny as Jon Stewart," Hannity began. "Stephen Colbert will have the lowest-rated late night show." Ouch!

"Maybe Stephen Colbert needs to come over here and get a dose of reality," the Fox News host, who is currently in Israel, continued. "He sits in the comfort of his studio, reading jokes written for him by 30 writers." Then, he challenged Colbert to go to Israel and interview people.

A sense of humor is a universally recognized indicator of intelligence...

Which explains why there are so very few funny conservatives.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103024 Aug 8, 2014
The REAL Truth

The bit on Colbert's show was "literally" hilarious. Hannity is an easy target. Don"t forget his Cliven Bundy lovefest.

Do you think Hannity bears any fault for the two cops shot dead in Vegas?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103025 Aug 8, 2014
"Sean Hannity Isn't Happy That Stephen Colbert Made Fun Of Him"

Anytime Sean H. is not happy, I am happy. Thanks Colbert!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103026 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Here is a word we all use to describe you...COWARD.
You're nothing but a gutless coward who sits there all day in your soiled women's Depends attacking people from behind the safety of your monitor because you hate America and you hate people who are Patriots and express their patriotism. You're just another gutless, spineless, left wingnut coward. That is why your wife left you.
YOU are the sewer scum of this nation. When the day comes and the grim reaper takes you to hell for eternity it will be a great day for America. No one is more deserving of it than you are.
Here is a word we use to describe you ...PERVERT.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103027 Aug 8, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
The pen is mightier than the sword.
So as an Obama Bitch you are now unarmed!
Oh Please MAD Max ...You forget we still have the army, navy and air force...not to mention the national guard, the FBI and the CIA.

Now who did you say is unarmed?
Smart

United States

#103028 Aug 8, 2014
People you fail to see what is happening right before your eyes .
Appantly no one is famiar with the
new deal of the forties ,Max!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103030 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>
We have several we all use to describe you BUBBLES
Retarded
Dumbass
Mental Case
Loser
Anal Jihadist
Homosexual
Transvestite
Drag Queen
Meth Head
Crack Baby
Dipshit
...and several more but that's enough for now to make you cry and have your meltdown.
Yes that all sounds like your late Father BUBBLES alright...I know you are sad and crying

Now what that means for you SHITviile like they say the fruit don't fall far from the tree
Muslim in the White House

Marshfield, MO

#103032 Aug 8, 2014

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#103033 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>There is no "correlation" you dipshit. We were paying an avg of 1.70 a gallon when Obama took office. It doesn't matter what it was in Canada or any other country. PERIOD
Besides that you were claiming we were paying 3.60 and using that graph because you thought it was a US graph. It was only AFTER we told you it was you started this correlation bullshit. And that's what it is bullshit because your DUMB ASS screwed up.
You are nothing but a total moron.
There is no "correlation"? Without doing the math, I will estimate that the correlation factor is at least 0.95, if not 0.99 - perhaps you do not understand correlation?

Perhaps I am a total moron. But I know what correlation factor is, and you do not. In ANY event, you do not understand the significance of the high correlation of US and Canadian gas prices. It is obvious to ME, but you -- thinking yourself brighter than a "moron" -- do not understand it.

However, you are wrong about the highest gas prices in US history. Depending upon the source of the information, the average price of regular gas in the US peaked at $4.11 in July 2008. I should not have said it was $3.60 ... it was actually $4.11 -- making Bush look even worse.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#103034 Aug 8, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Please MAD Max ...You forget we still have the army, navy and air force...not to mention the national guard, the FBI and the CIA.
Now who did you say is unarmed?
Don't be so hard on "Mad Max."

I think he meant to say that the pen is mightier than the pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Angel's Welcome Thaddeus Mc Carroll Home To... 2 hr franz_mesmer 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Matt Kruse2252 19,831
New Rapper Seven Dyce Fri UBANK RECORDS 1
Moderator is Racist Homosexual Fri Delete This 1
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Fri kickerbo 69
Review of recent visit to South County Antique ... Fri Vintage Shopper 1
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) Apr 16 aperican american 236
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]