Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#102988 Aug 7, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
Rick Wiles Claims Ebola Could 'Solve' Homosexuality And Other Issues In America
It's hard to understand why anyone with a grain of intelligence and self respect would want to call themselves "right wing," when this is the company they have to keep.
The most hate filled, ignorant people in the world are found on the right, as symbolized by this character, and SHITville, RockPussee, MADMax, Nobama 101, Anti-Sanitiy
Don't worry man, I will vote Democrat from now on and everything will be OK!
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#102989 Aug 7, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! So you AGREE that the sky is NOT falling! Great! I think I am seeing some progress here.
Regarding disagreement with this administration, I will let you go first. I want a list of EVERYTHING. Not a partial list. I am waiting.
YOU could not even mention (1-ONE-UNO) thing. My list of Obama disagreements would be lengthy. But lately his actions are so FEW, actually nothing except for delayed reactions to issues most Presidents would have been on top of. Let's face it, he is not competent and almost everyone is finally seeing him for what he is....it's O.K Dawg, no one who is intelligent will think you are a racist for disagreeing with Obama..it's called politics...
Muslim in the White House

Ava, MO

#102990 Aug 7, 2014
Outraged Border Patrol Agents Reportedly Circulating Email Over Agent’s Murder by Illegal Aliens

While Democrats continue to insist that the border is secure, Border Patrol agents are speaking out after Javier Vega Jr. was murdered by two illegal aliens in an ambush in Texas. One agent anonymously penned his outrage in an email that is reportedly being circulated among Border Patrol agents.

Here is an excerpt from the email obtained by Breitbart:

Killed while “Off-duty”? This is all you have to say about the murder of a Border Patrol Agent by previously deported aliens?!?!?! Thanks to the failed immigrations policies of this administration something like this occurs and you don’t want to even acknowledge the actual events in your email to the employees of the DHS? Off duty makes it sound like a car accident, a heart attack, maybe something else…….but really????????? Disrespectful at the least and downright shameful in my opinion!

…Maybe our military pilots can get some much needed flight time and training in by loading C-17s with illegal aliens and flying them to their home countries, and maybe, just maybe, someone will decided that it is time to take some real steps to secure the border.

Half the politicians out there don’t even know what the names of the agencies and what they do when they talk about immigration and securing the border. It’s not ‘border guards’, It’s Border Patrol Agents. Ignorance spawns failure and ignorance runs amuck in Washington, D.C.

Breitbart.com claims they have confirmed the identity of the man whose frustrated sentiments reflect what many of us are feeling about the out-of-control situation at the border.

Doesn’t it seem like a country as wealthy and powerful as ours could control our borders?

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/165536-border...
Muslim in the White House

Ava, MO

#102991 Aug 7, 2014
Israel, A Nation of Miracles
http://www.bible411.com/nationofmiracles/

The Miracles of the Six Day War
http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/timeline_cdo...

Israel's 1967 Miracle
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2007/...

Divine intervention
http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx...

Real Miracles on the Israeli Battlefield

Israel—God’s Modern-Day Miracle
http://www.bridgesforpeace.com/il/teaching-le...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102993 Aug 8, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
Here is a list words Obama has used to describe Conservatives; teabaggers, extremists, the enemy, hostage takers, kidnappers, warmongers, and misogynists.
Here is the list of words he has used to describe Hamas: irresponsible
Pretty sad when the President of America has more hatred and contempt for our citizens simply because they don't agree with him then he does for a terrorist organization.
SHITville They Do Fit You Perfectly....besides ....nothing you have ever said has come true

then as well ...NOBODY is sadder than you ....really NOBODY!!!!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102995 Aug 8, 2014
Nobama101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry man, I will vote Democrat from now on and everything will be OK!
I'm not worried...

I doubt that a chomizonially challenged, bunker dwelling, bed wetter like you, will be able to find your way to the voting booth on election day.

RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102996 Aug 8, 2014
One post and I've already sent BUBBLES the RETARDED SHIT LOUIS ANAL JIHADIST into her unemployed, sit around all day doing nothing useful, welfare collection, life loser meltdown.
It's so nice that you are remembering your dead Pa "Miss BUBBLES" the most famous Drag Queen in Poplar Bluff.

Now don't worry SHITville, I'm not leaving you out ...I know how needy you are...

I've added you to my "Killing with Kindness List"

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#102997 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>ROFLMAO!!! Of all your weak lame ass, pathetic defenses this one is by far the most pathetic.
Palin isn't running for anything and Bush is no longer President. Unlike you nitwits who want to focus on people who have nothing to do with the present government so you can avoid talking about Obama's lawlessness and failures, I don't waste my time on it. It is nothing more then pathetic attempts to distract from Obama and the destruction being brought on this nation by the Democrats. I will not be distracted.
You fail!!
I was unaware that President Obama is running for president.

Would you like to talk about Benghazi? Please! I am more than ready to educate you.

#102998 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text> ... Nixon didn't cause the credit rating of America to be downgraded. OBAMA HAS
...and on and on and on....
You DO go "on and on and on," but President Obama didn't cause the credit rating of America to be downgraded.

It was the actions of the Tea Partiers willing to shut down the US government which caused the credit rating of the US to be downgraded.(Look up the reasons as stated from Standard & Poor.)

Even YOU know that, but in your propogandistic efforts pretend that President Obama caused it.

We see you for the troll you are. You are no "patriot." Since you cannot win at the ballot box, you attempt to win through your lies.

#102999 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text> ... This is on ... the Iraqis not being ready to govern or defend their country. Whether we were right or wrong to go into Iraq in the first place is irrelevant.....
Irrelevant? Starting a war for phony reasons is IRRELEVANT? Killing 100,000 Iraqis is IRRELEVANT? Killing 4000 US soldiers is IRRELEVANT?

YOU are IRRELEVANT.

#103000 Aug 8, 2014
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> YOU could not even mention (1-ONE-UNO) thing. My list of Obama disagreements would be lengthy. But lately his actions are so FEW, actually nothing except for delayed reactions to issues most Presidents would have been on top of. Let's face it, he is not competent and almost everyone is finally seeing him for what he is....it's O.K Dawg, no one who is intelligent will think you are a racist for disagreeing with Obama..it's called politics...
Ah! I see. Your list would be lengthy, but LATELY he hasn't had any.

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I suppose that, if I have to pick something with which I disagree, I will have to say that President Obama has been kind and attempted to be cooperative with the Republicans whereas I would have preferred that he squash them like the bugs they are.

You better HOPE that Joe Biden does not EVER become president. Joe smiles a lot, but don't let that fool you. Joe would not put up with your crap.

#103001 Aug 8, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
Israel, A Nation of Miracles
http://www.bible411.com/nationofmiracles/
The Miracles of the Six Day War
http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/timeline_cdo...
Israel's 1967 Miracle
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2007/...
Divine intervention
http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx...
Real Miracles on the Israeli Battlefield
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i489Z8J0NsgXX
Israel—God’s Modern-Day Miracle
http://www.bridgesforpeace.com/il/teaching-le...
Unless I miss my guess, you are a Gentile.

You are not even one of "God's chosen people."

Your sect is not even on the approved list of religions in Israel.(If you are, you are either some type of Catholic, or Evangelican.)

Not to worry. The Israelis will allow you to practice your religion, even though it is not on their "approved" list. Planes are leaving for Israel now, even as we speak.

#103002 Aug 8, 2014
Here is a list words Obama has used to describe Conservatives; teabaggers, extremists, the enemy, hostage takers, kidnappers, warmongers, and misogynists.
Here is the list of words he has used to describe Hamas: irresponsible
Pretty sad when the President of America has more hatred and contempt for our citizens simply because they don't agree with him then he does for a terrorist organization.
Here is a word YOU use to describe YOURSELF: patriot

Now THAT is "irresponsible."

#103005 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>Pick a lie and repeat it over and over there Goebbels. It doesn't make it true and anyone with an IQ above 40 knows it. That's why you and your retarded kid BUBBLES believe it. Your IQ's combined wouldn't add up to 40.....
When I am dead and cremated, my ASHES will have an IQ higher than YOU!

(Although I admit that you do a good job of making an ASH out of yourself -- but you are still a DUMB ASH.)

#103006 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>Here is a word we all use to describe you...COWARD.
You're nothing but a gutless coward who sits there all day in your soiled women's Depends attacking people from behind the safety of your monitor because you hate America and you hate people who are Patriots and express their patriotism. You're just another gutless, spineless, left wingnut coward. That is why your wife left you.
YOU are the sewer scum of this nation. When the day comes and the grim reaper takes you to hell for eternity it will be a great day for America. No one is more deserving of it than you are.
I admire patriots. Tell us -- as a self-appointed "patriot," what have you done for this country?

I do not hate you, but I despise your duplicity. Tell us about your military service. You cannot, because you were not in the service.

#103009 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text> ... Obama and Senate Democrats caused the credit downgrade and there is nothing you can say to change that FACT.
Your "fact" is false. Although there is enough blame to go around, read this Aug. 5, 2011, article by ABC News:

{QUOTE}... "The downgrade," S&P said, "reflects our opinion that the fiscal consolidation plan that Congress and the administration recently agreed to falls short of what, in our view, would be necessary to stabilize the government's medium-term debt dynamics."

In particular, Standard & Poor's added, it grew more pessimistic about U.S. debt because of the bitter political fight over raising the debt ceiling.

"The political brinksmanship of recent months," the company said, "highlights what we see as America's governance and policymaking becoming less stable, less effective, and less predictable than what we previously believed."

The agency pointed to political reluctance to make cuts to entitlement programs such as Medicare and Social Security, and Republicans' refusal even to consider increasing revenues by, for instance, ending the Bush tax cuts.

"Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012, remain in place," the company said. "We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues, a position we believe Congress reinforced by passing the [debt ceiling deal]."

Last month (July 2011), Standard & Poor's warned that the U.S. risked a downgrade to AA status if Congress did not lift the debt ceiling and reduce the total debt by $4 trillion over the next decade. The eventual deal called for barely half as much deficit reduction.{END QUOTE}

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/standard-poors...

(Note the Standard & Poor's specific references to REPUBLICANS ... not Democrats. Another total fail for you -- but of course you knew that already. You were just hoping that I would NOT say anything to refute your so-called "FACT.")
Smart

United States

#103010 Aug 8, 2014
It's the new deal in the forties that was misrepresented and misunderstood .
It was to Assist only !!!!!!!!

#103011 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>I've told you before, you want to know something about me then quit hiding behind your monitor and come ask me face to face. Until you do you are nothing but a gutless, spineless, chickenshit coward.
I know you won't. You will just make up excuses because you are too scared and would never have the guts to say the things you say on here to someone's face.
I already know enough about you. You are vulgar and name-calling -- since that's all you've got.

If you cannot accept the truth about yourself, too bad. You have to attempt to aggrandize yourself by calling yourself a "patriot." Not likely.

No, I am not crazy enough to drive 300 miles to have myself beaten up by a nutcase like you. Even if I agreed, I figure you would name some place and not show up. That's what non-patriots like you do.

So continue your bloviation. We see your for what you are ... and for what you are not.

#103012 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>
YAWN!!!
It must suck then for you to get your ass kicked all the time by me then Mr. Canadian Gas Graph. LMAO!!!
Please let me know when you do.

(And I am amused that you STILL do not get it about the Canadian Gas Graph.)
Obama Bitches

United States

#103015 Aug 8, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I was unaware that President Obama is running for president.
Would you like to talk about Benghazi? Please! I am more than ready to educate you.
Why is the bas-turd Obama still campaigning?

Because if we realized he was president he would be impeached over things like Benghazi you stupid propagandist Obama Bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Disturbed 20,924
CBS number 1 in real fake news 22 hr Dave martin 2
Why Missouri Is A White Trash State (Aug '14) Sat James Beckwourth 22
SHAME On Wal-Mart Fri NoneYa 3
Destroy all Muslim Terorrist May 26 Hey Man 2
Mudsharks May 25 Guest 41
My online dating blog May 24 The Stargatelady 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages