Obama Bitches

United States

#102871 Aug 5, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
Sarah Palin:‘Eat Less Chinese Food’ to Reduce Trade Deficit
There are so many good, old-fashioned American choices out there. Ever heard of pizza?”
bahahaha. Good American Dishes 'Pizza'
You are one stupid anti-feminist Obama Bitch.

She was referring to chicken grown here sent to China to be processed and returned here again for us to eat.

Now even on comedy central I am sure you heard about the Chinese processed dog food that had killed some of our dogs, but if not, that is OK because that chicken is good for all Obama Bitches to eat!!!
Young Person

United States

#102872 Aug 5, 2014
Update
As some of you know I've been doing research on innovative ways to improve technology as we know it to make the world a better place !
I found it would be absolutely awesome to make the word as great as the Great state of Missouri !
Till next time
Obama Bitches

United States

#102873 Aug 5, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that genocide is not horrific?
So you think that genocide is hardly a stain upon mankind?
Yah the genocide of prosperity and growth of the American middle class by the elitist, commie, criminal, liberal Demonrats does not matter to you either.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#102874 Aug 5, 2014
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> I have noticed that all your comments are judged in 3 separate categories which are all positive. You should have been a teacher in a Obama/liberal school where everyone is always graded positively, so their "wittle feewings" won't get hurt. You are something....I've seen plenty of people who like attention, but you take the cake.....
You made your comment to my comment, "So you think that genocide is not horrific?
So you think that genocide is hardly a stain upon mankind?"

You think genocide is "positive"? I will positively FLUNK you on that bit of idiocy.(I do hope that didn't hurt YOUR "wittle feewings," you juvenile dipstick!)

I do appreciate your giving me LOTS of attention -- even to the extent of praising me in your screen name!_8-)

#102875 Aug 5, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one stupid anti-feminist Obama Bitch.
She was referring to chicken grown here sent to China to be processed and returned here again for us to eat.
Now even on comedy central I am sure you heard about the Chinese processed dog food that had killed some of our dogs, but if not, that is OK because that chicken is good for all Obama Bitches to eat!!!
"She was referring to chicken grown here sent to China to be processed and returned here again for us to eat"!

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahaha! You are really dumber than I had thought, "Max." ALMOST as dumb as Sarah herself!_8-)

#102876 Aug 5, 2014
Young Person wrote:
Update
As some of you know I've been doing research on innovative ways to improve technology as we know it to make the world a better place !
I found it would be absolutely awesome to make the word as great as the Great state of Missouri !
Till next time
Well, thanks for dropping by again, "Young Person." What technological breaks-through have you accomplished in the past three months?
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#102877 Aug 5, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You made your comment to my comment, "So you think that genocide is not horrific?
So you think that genocide is hardly a stain upon mankind?"
You think genocide is "positive"? I will positively FLUNK you on that bit of idiocy.(I do hope that didn't hurt YOUR "wittle feewings," you juvenile dipstick!)
I do appreciate your giving me LOTS of attention -- even to the extent of praising me in your screen name!_8-)
NEVER made mention of genocide.The mere debate about such an atrocity is beyond insanity. Your little games of word play and distortion don't work with me. My comment was about you scoring your own comments, I merely replied on the newest DAWG narcissism I came across. A stain upon mankind is a belief that people should continually live off others and be so dependent that they lose their identity, pride, and eventually their country. Only you would beleive this screen name pays you homage. Not real concerned about the grade you gave me for the "assignment" I never did. Really Dawg, you are becoming boring to exchange wits with.....
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102878 Aug 5, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
I just enjoy being cussed out, called names, and insulted by Liberals for not being as tolerant as they are.
You "just love being cussed out, called names, and insulted"...must.remind you of your mother.

It's obvious, you are psychologically damaged
The Anti Liberal

Sparta, MO

#102879 Aug 5, 2014
25 states allow anyone to buy a gun (after a Federal background check of course), strap it on, and walk down the street with no permit of any kind. Some say it's crazy. However...

4 out of 5 gun murders are committed in the other 25 states.

So who are the crazy ones?
The Anti Liberal

Sparta, MO

#102881 Aug 5, 2014
A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.

- George Washington
The Anti Liberal

Sparta, MO

#102882 Aug 5, 2014
There are only two types of people who think Obama is doing a good job, idiots and parasites.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102883 Aug 5, 2014
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> NEVER made mention of genocide.The mere debate about such an atrocity is beyond insanity. Your little games of word play and distortion don't work with me. My comment was about you scoring your own comments, I merely replied on the newest DAWG narcissism I came across. A stain upon mankind is a belief that people should continually live off others and be so dependent that they lose their identity, pride, and eventually their country. Only you would beleive this screen name pays you homage. Not real concerned about the grade you gave me for the "assignment" I never did. Really Dawg, you are becoming boring to exchange wits with.....
BREAKING NEWS Rock Pusseeee you Half Wit
YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BORING t

Listen you bunker-dwelling imbecile, when you go to the mind reader, do you pay half price?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102884 Aug 5, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
The best argument against Liberalism is a 5 minute conversation with the average Obama supporter.
(1 minute if it is with Yellow Dawg and the STL Nut Job)
Not surprising ...you have so much trouble when Liberals USE REAL HARD FACTS.

#102885 Aug 5, 2014
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> NEVER made mention of genocide.The mere debate about such an atrocity is beyond insanity. Your little games of word play and distortion don't work with me. My comment was about you scoring your own comments, I merely replied on the newest DAWG narcissism I came across. A stain upon mankind is a belief that people should continually live off others and be so dependent that they lose their identity, pride, and eventually their country. Only you would beleive this screen name pays you homage. Not real concerned about the grade you gave me for the "assignment" I never did. Really Dawg, you are becoming boring to exchange wits with.....
You think I "judge" my own comments? If so, why did I give myself 6 poor judgments above in comment #102869?(Or do you think that I am so clever that I gave myself poor judgments just to confuse you?)

If you consider me boring, I give you permission to stop "exchanging wits" with me. Have a nice day!_8-)

#102886 Aug 5, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
25 states allow anyone to buy a gun (after a Federal background check of course), strap it on, and walk down the street with no permit of any kind. Some say it's crazy. However...
4 out of 5 gun murders are committed in the other 25 states.
So who are the crazy ones?
Do you REALLY think that you can make up "statistics" and fool us into thinking they are correct?

Prove it.

#102887 Aug 5, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
- George Washington
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.-- US Constitution

Do you think you are a member of a "well-regulated militia, "Auntie"?

If you are not, hand over your weapons!

#102888 Aug 5, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
There are only two types of people who think Obama is doing a good job, idiots and parasites.
There are only two types of people who think that President Obama is not doing a good job -- idiots and Tea Partiers! But I repeat myself!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102889 Aug 5, 2014
Cliven Bundy's Son Arrested On Probation Violation
Reuters

Aug 5 (Reuters)- The son of a Nevada rancher who was at the center of an armed standoff with federal agents in a dispute over cattle grazing rights has been arrested on a probation violation, Las Vegas police said on Tuesday.

Cliven Lance Bundy was taken into custody without incident on Monday on outstanding warrants for contempt and violating the terms of his probation, Las Vegas Police spokesman Larry Hadfield said in a statement.

Bundy, the son of rancher Cliven Bundy, was sentenced to five years probation last year after pleading guilty to theft of a firearm and burglary.

In April the Bundy family ranch was the site of an armed protest against the U.S. Bureau of Land Management as it sought to seize cattle over the elder Bundy's refusal to pay grazing fees.

The standoff near Bunkerville, about 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas, lasted more than four hours before the agents backed down, citing safety concerns, and gave back hundreds of Bundy's cattle which they had rounded up.
Pete Jones

Troy, MO

#102890 Aug 5, 2014
Minuteman wrote:
Democrats have failed the American people over the last 4 years. It time for CHANGE I can believe in.
Apparently you're blind & F'n stupid. It's called obstruction. It's the same as an arsonist the Conservatives/Republicans blaming the firefighters, Liberals/Democrats for not putting a fire out while the arsonist, Conservatives/Republicans pour gasoline onto the fire.
Muslim in the White House

Marshfield, MO

#102891 Aug 5, 2014
Pete Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you're blind & F'n stupid. It's called obstruction. It's the same as an arsonist the Conservatives/Republicans blaming the firefighters, Liberals/Democrats for not putting a fire out while the arsonist, Conservatives/Republicans pour gasoline onto the fire.
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Liberal_bd96...

http://melaniekillingervowell.files.wordpress...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 8 min grave digger 3,197
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 28 min Dog Man 591
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,292
It's the 1st of the mumph..wake up wake up, get... 14 hr AfricanHate 1
Excuse in Ferguson Wed st louis 2
FERGERSON NEWS UPDATE: Brown memorial burns Tue white and proud 8
my black wife loves to date white men Tue glance 2
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance