Obama Bitches

United States

#102900 Aug 6, 2014
Pete Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you're blind & F'n stupid. It's called obstruction. It's the same as an arsonist the Conservatives/Republicans blaming the firefighters, Liberals/Democrats for not putting a fire out while the arsonist, Conservatives/Republicans pour gasoline onto the fire.
What? The Republicans always get into trouble hen they falter and give in to Demonrats.

Look at squishy Bushie, he gave Demonrats Pelozie, Reid, and Barney Frank free reign and he looks like an idiot.

The 1st Bushie gave into Demonrats and he became a one term president.

Apparently you're blind & F'n stupid.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102901 Aug 6, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
Some have suggested that the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution gives only “A well regulated Militia” the right to bear arms. This may be because such advocates have never read the Anti-Federalists, the Founding Fathers who argued successfully for our citizens’ right to bear arms.
The reason most people have never read the Anti-Federalist’s original intentions is that, to my knowledge, no one ever compiled or published the Anti-Federalist papers until 1966 when a Smith College professor, Cecelia M. Kenyon (Radcliffe-Harvard Ph.D.), compiled a 580-page volume of some of the original Anti-Federalist writings.
It was not until 1981 that a comprehensive annotated seven-volume work (1,840 pages) of Anti-Federalist original pamphlets, letters and speeches was compiled by Herbert J. Storing (who died before finishing it) and completed by his graduate student, Murray Dry. Only then did virtually all legal scholars even have access to the Anti-Federalists’ original intent.
Therefore, for 192 years, virtually all our legal precedent interpretations were based on Federalist interpretations. They should have been reading the Anti-Federalists’ interpretations since they were the ones that demanded that the Bill of Rights included limiting the power of the Federal government to usurp people’s individual rights.
Where is the proof? Thomas Jefferson wrote “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” James Monroe stated that “the right to keep and bear arms” is a basic human right. Supreme Court Justice Scalia reaffirmed this in the Heller case.
George Mason wrote,“Every Husbandman will be quickly converted into a Soldier, when he knows and feels that he is to fight not in defence of the Rights of a particular Family or a Prince: but for his own.” And then he gave examples throughout history where people were able to defend their freedom because they were armed. One example he gave was Switzerland. Citizens were then and are now required to be armed. Mason wrote,“It is this which preserves the Freedom and Independence of the Swiss Canton, in the midst of the most powerful nations.”
On May 6, 1792 Congress passed an act requiring every male (with certain exceptions, e.g., on religious grounds) between 18 and 45 have a “musket or firelock.” This was similar to the Swiss requirement that every man should be armed.
Even Federalist James Madison, who is credited with drafting the Second Amendment, in Federalist #46, wrote of his contempt for governments that were “afraid to trust the people with arms.”
Knowing the above, there should be no doubt that the Second Amendment was ratified to protect “the right of the people to keep and bear Arms.” Our citizens’ lack of knowledge of our Constitution and Bill of Rights is a major reason why our country is in the mess it is in; because the government elites continue to seize unconstitutional powers at the expense of our personal freedoms.
Reading this bullshit ...makes me hungry for Chinese Food
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102902 Aug 6, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
What? The Republicans always get into trouble hen they falter and give in to Demonrats.
Look at squishy Bushie, he gave Demonrats Pelozie, Reid, and Barney Frank free reign and he looks like an idiot.
The 1st Bushie gave into Demonrats and he became a one term president.
Apparently you're blind & F'n stupid.
NO MAD-Max...The Reason Republicans HATE Government...THEY ARE SO BAD AT IT!!!!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102903 Aug 6, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only three types of people who think that President Obama is doing a good job'
Commies, Anti-Americans, stupid slobbering Obama Bitches!!!!
Even the idiots know that he sucks!
God How I Love The Smell of Slobbering Psychotic CONservative Desperation In The Morning

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#102904 Aug 6, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
Once again, "Ava" dreams of being a World War II fighter pilot protecting the US.

Once again, "Ava" shows us his finger which has been where his head is most of the time.

#102905 Aug 6, 2014
Some have suggested that the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution gives only “A well regulated Militia” the right to bear arms. This may be because such advocates have never read the Anti-Federalists, the Founding Fathers who argued successfully for our citizens’ right to bear arms.
The reason most people have never read the Anti-Federalist’s original intentions is that, to my knowledge, no one ever compiled or published the Anti-Federalist papers until 1966 when a Smith College professor, Cecelia M. Kenyon (Radcliffe-Harvard Ph.D.), compiled a 580-page volume of some of the original Anti-Federalist writings....
So you are saying that the Anti-Federalist writings trump the US Constitution, even though nobody considered those writings important from 1776 to 1966?

From what you have said, it appears that the "Anti-Federalists" were an 18th Century anti-government version of the present political "Tea Party," which is doing its "anti" best to take down the US government.

#102906 Aug 6, 2014
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> Did "I HIT A NERVE" similar to what was said to your girl PELOSI? Permission? Confuse Me? Believe it DAWG, more than just idiots and Tea party members think Obama is doing poorly---Add many Democrats/liberals-media-recip ients of entitlements- African -Americans- even blind and deaf people have seen and heard enough..........
blind people have seen enough? Really?

#102907 Aug 6, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard facts from a Liberal?
If that were true, those bas-turds could not exist......they got where they are with lies. deceit. and fraud.
Similar to what you did to get yourself thrown into prison?

#102908 Aug 6, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text> ... Look at squishy Bushie, he gave Demonrats Pelozie, Reid, and Barney Frank free reign and he looks like an idiot....
I gotta give you this one ... Bush43 DOES look like an idiot!

http://quintessentialruminations.files.wordpr...

#102909 Aug 6, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>Reading this bullshit ... makes me hungry for Chinese Food
Don't eat Chinese food!

Sarah Palin has asked Americans to reduce the trade deficit by eating less Chinese food. In a Fox News interview, she claimed that our growing trade deficit with China has become a national security risk and outlined her strategy for reversing the trend.

We need to quit eating so much darn Chinese food, she told Fox and Friends Steve Doocy.Dont Americans realize that the Chinese are taking too much of our money already?"

Doocy attempted to alert Palin to her mistake, by saying, "Sarah, you know I love you, but Chinese restaurants are part of the local economy. The food doesnt actually come from China."

Steve, thats ridiculous, Palin replied.Why is it called Chinese food if it doesnt come from China?

Palin suggested that we should eat more good old American food, like pizza.

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/07/23/sarah-pali...

Sarah Palin is the darling of the "Tea Party."

("dar ling" is Chinese for "doofus.")
THE_UMP

Poplar Bluff, MO

#102910 Aug 6, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that genocide is not horrific?
So you think that genocide is hardly a stain upon mankind?
So then you are against Hamas and the Arabs trying to wipe Israel off the face of the earth? And then can I assume that you, being the humanitarian you are, that you are fully for supporting Israel in whatever need they have?

#102912 Aug 6, 2014
THE_UMP wrote:
<quoted text>So then you are against Hamas and the Arabs trying to wipe Israel off the face of the earth? And then can I assume that you, being the humanitarian you are, that you are fully for supporting Israel in whatever need they have?
I am against all warfare between the Palestinians and Israel.

I support Israel having military equipment for self defense. The US government already provides a lot of support to Israel.

A lot of people far smarter and knowledgeable than I have attempted to stop this senseless bloodshed. And failed.

What do you propose?

#102913 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
You have proven yourself to be the most clueless idiot on the planet over and over as you are doing once again. So it's not worth my time to try and help an idiot like you to understand, especially since I could care less what your opinion on the 2nd Amendment is given it does not affect my right to keep and bear arms in any way, shape, or form. You are an insignificant nobody.
Now do your little rinse and repeat act to try to make it look like you didn't just get put in your place again. I so enjoy making you do it. Don't forget some bullshit that you think will goad me into explaining to you.
If it's not worth your time to try and help me, why do you persist in doing it? The real answer is that you are psychologically unable to keep from responding to my comments. I own you, as this your most recent response shows.

I would never expect you to be able to explain anything. Why should I "goad" you into supplying yet another meaningless comment?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102915 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Don't eat Chinese food!
Sarah Palin has asked Americans to reduce the trade deficit by eating less Chinese food. In a Fox News interview, she claimed that our growing trade deficit with China has become a national security risk and outlined her strategy for reversing the trend.
We need to quit eating so much darn Chinese food, she told Fox and Friends Steve Doocy.Dont Americans realize that the Chinese are taking too much of our money already?"
Doocy attempted to alert Palin to her mistake, by saying, "Sarah, you know I love you, but Chinese restaurants are part of the local economy. The food doesnt actually come from China."
Steve, thats ridiculous, Palin replied.Why is it called Chinese food if it doesnt come from China?
Palin suggested that we should eat more good old American food, like pizza.
http://dailycurrant.com/2014/07/23/sarah-pali...
Sarah Palin is the darling of the "Tea Party."
("dar ling" is Chinese for "doofus.")
I know DAWG... you just can't make this CRAZY CONservative Freak Show up...LOL

Next Sarah palin will say to fix the Immigration problem...
STOP EATING AT TACO BELL

#102918 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! The exact response I expected because it's the same one you always use when you get your ass kicked and don't get your way. I ignore 90% of your posts. You on the other hand reply to 100% of mine and everyone else's posts. Just because you try to pretend otherwise doesn't mean we all don't know you're full of shit.
Now cry me another bullshit river Yellow Mutt DUMBasSHIT!
THERE! I gotcha AGAIN!_8-)

#102919 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text> ... What sound does it make when Yellow Mutt DUMBasSHIT and his retarded kid BUBBLES heads make they smack together?...
I give. What sound does it make when (their) heads make they smack together?

What was your original language? Redneck?
Muslim in the White House

Marshfield, MO

#102920 Aug 6, 2014
Biden On Flood Of Illegal Minors Pouring Over Border:These Are Our Kids
~ Maybe he's been down there jacking off but not me. He should support his kids himself. Oh wait, I forgot he's a DemonCrap.

http://weaselzippers.us/195625-biden-on-flood...

Marshfield, MO

#102921 Aug 6, 2014
Border Agent:Morale Is At an All-Time Low Right Now
Confirmed gang members being released into USA
http://www.teaparty.org/border-agent-morale-t...

NYT: Ebola Outbreak Spread with Deadly Swiftness Due to Porous Borders
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/08/05...

Texas Official Adds 'In God We Trust' and all Hell Breaks Loose
Read more at http://visiontoamerica.com/18350/texas-offici...

Frustrated Border Agent Admits 'Citizenship Doesn't Matter Anymore'
http://visiontoamerica.com/18334/frustrated-b...

How Obama Exploits Children to Impose Marxism
http://visiontoamerica.com/18336/how-obama-ex...

Marshfield, MO

#102922 Aug 6, 2014
Clueless Obama: Jihadists Are Really Just Yearning For Democratic Rights
~ I could have sworn they were motivated by a specific religion.
http://weaselzippers.us/195657-clueless-obama...

Egyptian Muslims Firebomb Christian Homes Over Plans To Build New Church
~ Another day, another excuse to kill Christians.
http://weaselzippers.us/195569-egyptian-musli...

Obama Defends His Use Of Executive Orders:People Dont Want Me Standing Around Twiddling My Thumbs
~ Actually, wed prefer that.
http://weaselzippers.us/195648-obama-defends-...

Marshfield, MO

#102923 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Once again, "Ava" dreams of being a World War II fighter pilot protecting the US.
Once again, "Ava" shows us his finger which has been where his head is most of the time.
Huh...

http://www.teaparty.org/wp-content/uploads/20...

http://melaniekillingervowell.files.wordpress...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 11 hr xxxrayted 5,915
State auditor Thomas Schweich 12 hr rocket ron 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,631
Divorced after 35 years Thu Divorced after 35... 1
Looking for A M B I E N/Z O L P I D E M Wed stlouisperson 2
Looking for F o c a l i n Wed TypeA4Sure 1
Baldwin/Ballwin Studio (May '08) Feb 25 HIstorybuffinNe 2

Winter Storm Warning for St Louis County was issued at February 28 at 4:15AM CST

St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:36 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:36PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM