Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102944 Aug 7, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
It's so funny watching these clueless Liberals try to defend Obama's unconstitutional and illegal use of executive orders. Their only defense is "that amount each President has made" which is completely irrelevant. It is WHAT the orders are, what they do, and if they violate the separation of powers. Obama's do just that. He has used it to rewrite laws, change laws, and make laws. All 3 of which he has NO RIGHT or POWER to do.
If Bill Clinton sends out 500 Hallmark Cards and the only thing he writes in them is a personal sentiment does it matter how many he has sent?
If Obama sends out 5 Hallmark cards but in them he quotes lines from Mein Kampf that advocate the destruction of the Jews, which is worse? Clintons 500 or Obama's 5?
The point is the number of executive orders is irrelevant and NOT a defense of Obama's lawlessness in using them. It is what they are use for and that is the only issue.
His next move will be to use them to grant amnesty to 5 million ILLEGAL CRIMINALS. This is a clear violation of Article 1 Section 8 that clearly gives Congress sole power when it comes to immigration laws. Obama has NO POWER to change this and his executive order will be a clear violation of the Constitution that he swore to uphold.
Deport Illegal Criminals????

SHITville ...Don't you realize that would mean you and everyone in your family would be deported out of here...hmmmmm????
Obama Bitches

United States

#102945 Aug 7, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. If you are upset by President Obama, I will guarantee you that we will not re-elect him to the office of President of the United States again!
You can sleep well tonight.
Yah Sleep well......

America as we once knew it for prosperity and growth is no longer, and evil flourishes throughout the world.......

Good job Obama Bitches, you can sleep well tonight!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102946 Aug 7, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah Sleep well......
America as we once knew it for prosperity and growth is no longer, and evil flourishes throughout the world.......
Yes Please Go To Sleep...PERMANENTLY
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102947 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
That is Dawgs only defense to the indefensible. They think saying that stuff will silence you or shame you into not speaking out against Obama
Almost every aspect? Dawg agrees with everything Obama does. He does not have the ability to think for himself. He tows the party line in everything. That is what brain dead zombie followers do. You could not find one post in his 28000+ posts where he has ever disagreed with Obama.
SHITville so what should we do with white people who rely on government handouts, and like you, are too lazy to work?

VOTE ALL THE LAZY REPUBLICANS OUT OF CONGRESS
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102948 Aug 7, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah Sleep well......
The REAL Truth

Reagan in his first 6 years TRIPLED the Deficit
Obama in his first 6 years cut the Deficit by 2/3's

A message from your friend REALITY
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102949 Aug 7, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
Clueless Obama: Jihadists Are Really Just Yearning For Democratic Rights…
~ I could have sworn they were motivated by a specific religion.
http://weaselzippers.us/195657-clueless-obama...
Egyptian Muslims Firebomb Christian Homes Over Plans To Build New Church…
~ Another day, another excuse to kill Christians.
http://weaselzippers.us/195569-egyptian-musli...
Obama Defends His Use Of Executive Orders:“People Don’t Want Me Standing Around Twiddling My Thumbs”…
~ Actually, we’d prefer that.
http://weaselzippers.us/195648-obama-defends-...
FAKE Vet ...People always think because you're a white male, you don't deal with racism...
AND YOU DON'T

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#102950 Aug 7, 2014
What does it matter anymore to argue right or left. You could let one or the other party win all the elections until doomsday and nothing would change!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102951 Aug 7, 2014
Nobama101 wrote:
What does it matter anymore to argue right or left. You could let one or the other party win all the elections until doomsday and nothing would change!
Yes it does matter...

Republicans are the very Tools of Satan...They are wolves in sheep clothing, seeking whom they can destroy.

GOP = Is As Great A Threat To Our Country As The Taliban

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#102952 Aug 7, 2014
Nobama101 wrote:
Irony alert! Says the guy with the Nobama account, which has a picture of the POTUS in white face makeup. Your credibility is 0, dude!
Hi Hal

Fernley, NV

#102953 Aug 7, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does matter...
Republicans are the very Tools of Satan...They are wolves in sheep clothing, seeking whom they can destroy.
GOP = Is As Great A Threat To Our Country As The Taliban
and the Democrats are doing...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#102954 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
You keep using this to say that Netanyahu said Israel must go back to it's 1967 borders, even though it says NOTHING about that. The date 1967 is not even mentioned in it. In fact the day before he flat out told Obama "NO we are not going back to the 1967 borders".
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/43106082/ns/politic...
"In an unusually sharp rebuke to Israel's closest ally, Netanyahu insisted Israel would never pull back to its 1967 borders — which would mean big concessions of occupied land"
Giving up some land to help for a two state is NOT the same as going back to 1867 borders.
You are just upset because he is yet another world leader that has bitch slapped Obama. Only a fool like you would try to put a spin on something that makes no mention of the 1967 borders after he just said NO to it the day before.
Get a clue you moron and quit telling such stupid and easy to prove that they are lies.
Of course Netanyahu had to say that Israel would never pull back to its 1967 borders. He had to say that to soothe the political "hawks" in his country.

Nevertheless, the "hawks" were NOT "soothed," because they realized (as you should if you knew anything about geography) that if Israel gives Judea and Samaria to the Palestinians ... the Israeli borders essentially would be the borders pre-1967.

Re-read what Netanyahu said to the US Congress: "As the leader of Israel, it's my responsibility to lead my people to peace. Now, this is not easy for me. It's not easy, because I recognize that in a genuine peace, we'll be required to give up parts of the ancestral Jewish homeland. And you have to understand this: In Judea and Samaria, the Jewish people are not foreign occupiers."

1. Netanyahu said he has to lead his people to peace.
2. Netanyahu said that it was not easy for him, because he recognized that he would be required to give up parts of the ancestral Jewish homeland.
3. And he clearly indicated that those parts would be Judea and Samaria.
4. Which will move the Israeli borders to the pre-1967 line.

Israelis point out that if the borders were moved east to include Judea and Samaria, that the small sliver of real estate in the middle of Israel will be "indefensible."

True.

The entire country of Israel is indefensible, surrounded as it is by Arab countries. Nevertheless, they have been able to admirably defend it so far.

There is little doubt in my mind that the US will step in, if a large-scale attack is mounted against Israel again. Should we? Depends -- upon the military "fall-out" of our becoming directly involved.

Of course, many Bible readers are hoping that all this happens quickly, to usher in the final war of Armageddon.

#102955 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>So then tell us Mr. Know-it-all, where in the Constitution does it say anything about the separation of church and state?
Nowhere.

Actually, it says that the US should be a theocracy and run by the Pope.

Location hidden

#102956 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Of course, many Bible readers are hoping that all this happens quickly, to usher in the final war of Armageddon.
Not this Bible reader!

#102957 Aug 7, 2014
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> We won't sleep well until January 2017, and that might be too late if Obama continues to ignore the issues that are destroying our world. Don't give us the "sky is falling" usual that you do when people bring up the fate of the country/world. Since you agree with almost every aspect of Obama, tell us 1 thing you disagree or do not approve under this administration.
Ah! So you AGREE that the sky is NOT falling! Great! I think I am seeing some progress here.

Regarding disagreement with this administration, I will let you go first. I want a list of EVERYTHING. Not a partial list. I am waiting.

Location hidden

#102958 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Ah! So you AGREE that the sky is NOT falling! Great! I think I am seeing some progress here.
Regarding disagreement with this administration, I will let you go first. I want a list of EVERYTHING. Not a partial list. I am waiting.
you first!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102959 Aug 7, 2014
Nobama101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not this Bible reader!
Hmmmm... Well I tried to join the Tea Party,
but as soon as the found out I could read and write ...they threw me out!!!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102960 Aug 7, 2014
Nobama101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not this Bible reader!
Sorry Jesus ...The Family Values Party just defunded fishes and loaves.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102961 Aug 7, 2014
Nobama101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not this Bible reader!
Hmmm.... you must read from the Cherry Picked Bible?

All verses Christians do not want to follow have been omitted...

so you can eat shellfish, get tattooed, control women...

and as a bonus ...they have added anti gay verses jesus NEVER said.

#102962 Aug 7, 2014
... If Bill Clinton sends out 500 Hallmark Cards and the only thing he writes in them is a personal sentiment does it matter how many he has sent?
If Obama sends out 5 Hallmark cards but in them he quotes lines from Mein Kampf that advocate the destruction of the Jews, which is worse? Clintons 500 or Obama's 5?...
I will attempt to answer your Hallmark parable.

Of COURSE, it matters how many cards Bill Clinton sends. If someone is really expecting a card from Bill Clinton with a personal sentiment, and Clinton does not send that card, the person expecting the card obviously will be deeply hurt.

I was unaware that President Obama sent out 5 Hallmark cards with quotations from Mein Kampf advocating the destruction of the Jews. What is your source of this information? Are you quoting President Obama out of context? Perhaps he was condemning Hitler's statements? Did YOU get one of these cards? What was the postmark? Was the address hand-written? Can you tell if it was written by a left-handed person? Have you checked with Snopes? We certainly need more information here.

(Oh YES -- do you think this situation validates Godwin's Law?)

Location hidden

#102963 Aug 7, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Jesus ...The Family Values Party just defunded fishes and loaves.
Obama won't let that happen or will he MMMMM...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr why 21,286
Mudsharks 7 hr Sos 1
Democrats are for NFL kneelers 7 hr Sos 1
Amazon r u nuts. St Louis or Chicongo 7 hr Sos 1
Columbus day...really Oct 9 TheTruthNoOneWants 5
ST police being politically correct isnt helping Oct 9 WHITE TRASH TRAIL... 4
Everything I was told about Blacks is still true. Oct 8 TheTruthNoOneWants 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages