“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#102840 Aug 4, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
If we took all the people who voted for Obama we could line them up at the equator, head to foot, and leave them there and finally have a country worth living in.
If you took all the people who voted for Obama, you could line them up alongside those who voted for Romney, and you would STILL LOSE.

If your "country" is not worth living in, it is YOUR FAULT. Why don't you take some personal responsibility and get a job. Stop blaming liberals for your failures. That's even counter-productive in and of itself.
Muslim in the White House

Marshfield, MO

#102841 Aug 4, 2014
It’s been dubbed the “most important video about Israel ever made”— and it’s being widely circulated on the Internet amid the recent Gaza conflict.

VIDEO HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/8EDW88CBo-8

Featuring nationally syndicated radio talk show host Dennis Prager, who is known for his strong conservative views, the pro-Israel YouTube video aims to explain the Middle East conflict in under six minutes.

“The Middle East conflict is framed as one of the most complex problems in the world,” the video claims.“But, in reality, it’s very simple.”

“It may be the hardest to solve, but it is the easiest to explain,” Prager says.“In a nutshell, it’s this: one side wants the other side dead.”

According to Prager, the “simple” problem is difficult to solve because most Palestinians and Arabs “do not recognize the right of the Jewish state of Israel to exist.”

To support his thesis, Prager briefly overviews several decades of history, contending Israel has always sought peace with its neighbors. The conservative talk show host concludes the video leaving viewers with one final thought.

“If tomorrow, Israel laid down its arms and announced,‘We will fight no more,’ what would happen? And if the Arab countries around Israel laid down their arms and announced,‘We will fight no more,’ what would happen?” Prager asks.“In the first case, there would be an immediate destruction of the state of Israel and mass murder of its Jewish population. In the second case, there would be peace the next day.”

The video, officially titled “The Middle East Problem,” has amassed more than 3 million views since it was uploaded in late April. According to YouTube statistics, most of the views have poured in over the past couple weeks.

Yet, not everyone is buying Prager’s argument.

An op-ed published in Israel’s left-leaning newspaper Haaretz said the video “got it all wrong.”

“One 5-minute video that has been circulating on Facebook purports to explain the overall Arab-Israeli conflict simply and concretely. Those who’ve posted it praise its concrete and ‘unemotional’ tone. It is indeed simple and unsensational. The problem is, the explanation put forth is anything but supported by the evidence,” asserted the op-ed, authored by Mira Sucharov.

Sucharov, an associate professor of political science at Canada’s Carleton University, argues that the “they hate us” theory “serves to trivialize the actual concerns and claims of the other side.” Further, she added that Prager’s video “ignores the mutual letters of recognition exchanged between Israel and the PLO in 1993.”

“It is easy to say that the other’s acts of protest — sometimes violent, other times in the form of boycott and divestment or general civil disobedience — stem from hatred,” Sucharov wrote.“It is much harder to sit and listen to the fears of the other and to examine one’s own actions to see how they shape those perceptions.”

A request for comment on the video was not immediately returned Monday evening by the Palestinian American Council or Americans United for Palestinian Human rights.

VIDEO HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/8EDW88CBo-8

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#102842 Aug 4, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
Judging by Obama's approval ratings, America has become 30% more racist since he was inaugurated and 10% more racist in just the last 2 weeks.
Yeah, you Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, NRC propagandists spread you lies long and consistently. We can now see you for what you are.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#102843 Aug 4, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
Watch One U.S. Marine Fearlessly Take on Angry Mob of Pro-Palestine Protesters After He Was Allegedly Assaulted:‘Don’t Touch Me!’
~ Watch these stupid M. F's. Obozo is flooding our nation with all these illegals. You Dumb Ass Liberals, these people behead gays. So keep polishing that obozo TURD.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/04/wa...
Central and South American children are Pro-Palestine Protesters?

Who would have thunk it? It must be true. "The Blaze" reported it.
Muslim in the White House

Marshfield, MO

#102844 Aug 4, 2014
In her opening monologue on Saturday,“Justice w/Judge Jeanine” host Jeanine Pirro delivered yet another scathing rebuke of President Barack Obama and what declared to be his lack of interest in leadership.
~ I'd love to see this lady as President or Vice President!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/08...

GOP Gives Obama A Copy Of The Constitution For His Birthday…
~ Or as Obama calls it, toilet paper.
http://weaselzippers.us/195353-gop-gives-obam...

Captured Hamas Combat Manual Explains How To Use Civilians As Human Shields…
~ Yes, Israelis are still the real war criminals.
http://weaselzippers.us/195425-captured-hamas...

After Endlessly Ripping Israel, White House Claims Netanyahu Is Still A Big Obama Fan…
~ I’d bet my life Netanyahu thinks Obama is a pro-Palestinian liberal bedwetter..
http://weaselzippers.us/195375-after-endlessl...

Lib Douche Geraldo Says Israel Defending Itself Is “Appalling”…
~ I find it Appalling that Fox News keeps this LIBERAL idiot on the payroll!
http://weaselzippers.us/195412-lib-douche-ger...

Marine Takes on Pro-Palestine Protesters
http://www.teaparty.org/marine-takes-pro-pale...

Illegal Alien Kids No-Shows in Court
http://www.teaparty.org/illegal-alien-kids-sh...
The Anti Liberal

Vanzant, MO

#102845 Aug 4, 2014
Obama Bitch wrote:
<quoted text>Go for it! I use your postings all the time......
Thank you. Glad to hear it.

Let me ask you something. Does this Yellow Dawg and whoever this Nut Case person is, do they ever have anything worthwhile to say? It seems one is just plain angry and wants to try to make everyone as miserable as he is and the other is just full of hot air that comes out of both ends of him. They both need to grow up that's for sure.
The Anti Liberal

Vanzant, MO

#102846 Aug 4, 2014
In her opening monologue on Saturday,“Justice w/Judge Jeanine” host Jeanine Pirro delivered yet another scathing rebuke of President Barack Obama and what declared to be his lack of interest in leadership.
~ I'd love to see this lady as President or Vice President!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/08...

GOP Gives Obama A Copy Of The Constitution For His BirthdayÂ…
~ Or as Obama calls it, toilet paper.
http://weaselzippers.us/195353-gop-gives-obam...

Captured Hamas Combat Manual Explains How To Use Civilians As Human ShieldsÂ…
~ Yes, Israelis are still the real war criminals.
http://weaselzippers.us/195425-captured-hamas...

After Endlessly Ripping Israel, White House Claims Netanyahu Is Still A Big Obama FanÂ…
~ IÂ’d bet my life Netanyahu thinks Obama is a pro-Palestinian liberal bedwetter..
http://weaselzippers.us/195375-after-endlessl...

Lib Douche Geraldo Says Israel Defending Itself Is “Appalling”…
~ I find it Appalling that Fox News keeps this LIBERAL idiot on the payroll!
http://weaselzippers.us/195412-lib-douche-ger...

Marine Takes on Pro-Palestine Protesters
http://www.teaparty.org/marine-takes-pro-pale...

Illegal Alien Kids No-Shows in Court
http://www.teaparty.org/illegal-alien-kids-sh...
I spent 8 days in Israel a little over two years ago. While we were there we had to take shelter four times. It happens so much the Israelis just take it as part of every day life. But when they fight back the neo-nazi anti-semetics really come out. I just wonder how many rockets being shot at their homes it would take for them to demand our government does something. The world needs to just shut up and let Israel handle it's business.
Obama Bitches

United States

#102848 Aug 5, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you something. Does this Yellow Dawg and whoever this Nut Case person is, do they ever have anything worthwhile to say? It seems one is just plain angry and wants to try to make everyone as miserable as he is and the other is just full of hot air that comes out of both ends of him. They both need to grow up that's for sure.
This Yellow Dawg character like others are paid Obama Bitch trolls//propagandists.

The Obama machine pays millions to be on social media.

George Soros who supplies a great deal od funds to this machine is a commie billionare that supports the destruction of the US dollar and Obama is his ticket to make trillions when it happens.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#102849 Aug 5, 2014
~ I'd love to see this lady as President or Vice President!...
Oh, NO! NOT another ACTOR as president!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#102850 Aug 5, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
"Auntie," THAT sure was a thoughtful and fact-filled comment!

I found that SO "worthwhile" ... keep up your educational comments like this one_8-)

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#102851 Aug 5, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>I spent 8 days in Israel a little over two years ago. While we were there we had to take shelter four times. It happens so much the Israelis just take it as part of every day life. But when they fight back the neo-nazi anti-semetics really come out. I just wonder how many rockets being shot at their homes it would take for them to demand our government does something. The world needs to just shut up and let Israel handle it's business.
The world needs to just shut up and let Israel handle its business.

RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102852 Aug 5, 2014
BREAKING NEWS
Sarah Palins BLAME STREAM Media

Sarah Palin:‘Eat Less Chinese Food’ to Reduce Trade Deficit
Jul 23, 2014

Sarah Palin has asked Americans to reduce the trade deficit by eating less Chinese food.

In an interview on Fox News this morning, the former Alaska governor claimed that our growing trade deficit with China has become a national security risk and outlined her strategy for reversing the trend.

“We need to quit eating so much darn Chinese food,” she told Fox and Friends’ Steve Doocy.“Don’t Americans realize that the Chinese are taking too much of our money already?

“Every time I go to Wal-Mart all I see are ‘Made in China’ labels. Toys. Televisions. Those things you screw into the ceiling to make light come out. Everything is made over there nowadays.

“It's hard to find American-made televisions. But can’t we go without Chinese take-out? There are so many good, old-fashioned American choices out there. Ever heard of pizza?”

The United States has had a trade deficit with China for decades, as its consumer-driven economy devoured China’s cheap manufactured goods.

The deficit with China hit a record $318 billion last year as a recovering economy pushed U.S. imports higher.

Not included in those statistics, however, are sales made at Chinese restaurants in the United States. Because these businesses are typically locally owned and use locally sourced ingredients, eating Chinese food has a negligible impact on the U.S.’s balance of trade.

This seemingly obvious fact was not lost on Doocy, who attempted to alert Palin to her mistake.

“Sarah, you know I love you,” he remarked,“but Chinese restaurants are part of the local economy. The food doesn’t actually come from China.”

“Steve, that’s ridiculous,” Palin replied.“Why is it called Chinese food if it doesn’t come from China?”

Palin served as governor of Alaska from 2006 to 2009. She was the Republican Party’s candidate for vice president in 2008.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102853 Aug 5, 2014
Sarah Palin has asked Americans to reduce the trade deficit by eating less Chinese food.

WTF will the Jewish folk eat on Christmas day then?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102854 Aug 5, 2014

"Palin" is correct. Our Founding Fathers knew better than to patronize Chinese restaurants.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102855 Aug 5, 2014

There are so many good, old-fashioned American choices out there. Ever heard of pizza?”

bahahaha. Good American Dishes 'Pizza'
vote

Kansas City, MO

#102856 Aug 5, 2014
I voted
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#102857 Aug 5, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You say, "You, Obama, and the Liberals have created a mindset of "give up" and expect others to "give me" something."
Aw, shucks!'Twarn't nothin'. You give me too much credit.
(Look, dipstick. You have a false impression that liberals do not work and that all conservatives work like crazy. I cannot help you with those delusions. Just keep fooling yourself that you are a paragon of hard work. You sit there and bloviate a lot, so I doubt you ever worked much in your entire life. Of course, you have to delude yourself that you did work a lot, and attempt to sell me that.you did. Bluntly, I don't believe you.)
Worked as a young boy in a variety of jobs like most kids from that era. Have a career today and never really consider it work because I enjoy it and I WORKED for it so I could enjoy a career. I also do some "things" on the side that bring in extra income. It's called taking initiative and advantage of our system (capitalism) When I refer to you, Obama, and the Liberals I am referring to the people who support and drive the current ideology. Many people who consider themselves liberal work hard. You continually mix and mince words to avoid the reality of which I speak. This is Liberalism, all talk, all blame, no real GAME...What about Pelosi getting her @ss handed to her?

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#102858 Aug 5, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
BREAKING NEWS
Sarah Palins BLAME STREAM Media
Jul 23, 2014
In an interview on Fox News this morning, the former Alaska governor claimed that our growing trade deficit with China has become a national security risk and outlined her strategy for reversing the trend.
“We need to quit eating so much darn Chinese food,” she told Fox and Friends’ Steve Doocy.“Don’t Americans realize that the Chinese are taking too much of our money already?
But can’t we go without Chinese take-out? There are so many good, old-fashioned American choices out there. Ever heard of pizza?”
The United States has had a trade deficit with China for decades, as its consumer-driven economy devoured China’s cheap manufactured goods.
The deficit with China hit a record $318 billion last year as a recovering economy pushed U.S. imports higher.
Not included in those statistics, however, are sales made at Chinese restaurants in the United States. Because these businesses are typically locally owned and use locally sourced ingredients, eating Chinese food has a negligible impact on the U.S.’s balance of trade.
This seemingly obvious fact was not lost on Doocy, who attempted to alert Palin to her mistake.
“Sarah, you know I love you,” he remarked,“but Chinese restaurants are part of the local economy. The food doesn’t actually come from China.”
“Steve, that’s ridiculous,” Palin replied.“Why is it called Chinese food if it doesn’t come from China?”
Palin served as governor of Alaska from 2006 to 2009. She was the Republican Party’s candidate for vice president in 2008.
ROFL! Don't eat Chinese! Eat pizza!

You mean Italian pizza, Sarah?

Doofus. And the Republicans are set to give us yet another such candidate in 2016. Although Michele Bachmann is waffling, Michele is currently the best Republican candidate for 2016. Sort of reminds me of Sarah!
THE_UMP

Poplar Bluff, MO

#102859 Aug 5, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The world needs to just shut up and let Israel handle its business.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vsDyxnJxbkcXX
What a ham!!! Over the top...it really was. But pointless.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#102860 Aug 5, 2014
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> Worked as a young boy in a variety of jobs like most kids from that era. Have a career today and never really consider it work because I enjoy it and I WORKED for it so I could enjoy a career. I also do some "things" on the side that bring in extra income. It's called taking initiative and advantage of our system (capitalism) When I refer to you, Obama, and the Liberals I am referring to the people who support and drive the current ideology. Many people who consider themselves liberal work hard. You continually mix and mince words to avoid the reality of which I speak. This is Liberalism, all talk, all blame, no real GAME... What about Pelosi getting her @ss handed to her?
I tied 60-lb wheat sacks 12 hours a day on a combine when I was 9 years old. Drove a tractor plowing fields at 12. Picked cotton. Chopped cotton, which is even more difficult. Harvested corn by hand. Don't lecture me about working just because you fancy yourself a Republican.

What ABOUT Pelosi NOT getting what you imply. You "cherry pick" your news in a feeble attempt to degrade liberalism ... which stands up for the working class ... not like you "fancy-Dan" high-falutin' Tea Partiers who have abandoned the working class by moving your factories offshore -- along with your massive amounts of money made by the sweat of the working class.

If Democrats have "no real GAME," how come the economy is FINALLY COMING OUT FROM UNDER BUSH43's "Great Recession," NO THANKS TO THE FOOT-DRAGGING NAY-SAYING Tea Partiers who have now stupidly VOTED 50 TIMES TO REPEAL THE ACA?

Insanity. You domestic terrorists are certifiably insane!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 25 min Spaulding Smails 6,141
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Save you lives 19,719
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 4 hr Get out more 36
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? (Aug '14) 5 hr Socializing with ... 45
beating on the metro 11 hr Walking Boss 3
organized stalking Sat ben 12
Topless women weekend Sat Lisa 13
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]