Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102776 Aug 4, 2014
Where Will You Send Congress On It's 5 Week Vacation?

GOP The Beach?, The Golf Course?

Refugee Children, Limbo?

The House ( Republican) passed a bill.. the Senate (Democrats) left for vacation
:( so they haven't read it yet.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102777 Aug 4, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
Did you know...
Senator Sessions suggested cutting of welfare for illegal aliens and restoring benefits for veterans.
DEMOCRATS BLOCKED HIM!
Listening to this Anti-Truth Bullshitter is like watching the Palin Channel
The Blame Stream Media
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102778 Aug 4, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
In Obama's defense, I bet none of you were good at your first job either.
BLAME STREAM MEDIA
BREAKING NEWS

President Barack Hussein Obama Commands ALL Republicans To Keep Breathing!!!!!!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102779 Aug 4, 2014
Remember ....when the House sued Reagan for delaying, for 4 years, the implementation of inflation indexed brackets, costing middle class tax payers billions???

NETHER DO I
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102780 Aug 4, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
Democrats say "We need an economy that works for everyone".
I say "We need an economy where everyone works".
Reagan tripled the debt. But that doesn't matter, he cut taxes for the rich.

Poor republicans like to pretend they're rich, which is why republicans get elected.
Obama Bitch

United States

#102781 Aug 4, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan tripled the debt. But that doesn't matter, he cut taxes for the rich.
Poor republicans like to pretend they're rich, which is why republicans get elected.
You narcissistic Liberal commie criminal Demonrats considered the American Middle Class as rich.

So since Reagan/Bush you far left liberal bas-turds set out to destroy the middle class and you have done your job restlessly!
Obama Bitch

United States

#102782 Aug 4, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
I called Planned Parenthood for some advice on planning a family.
It turns out they do that, but they did offer me a buy one get one free on abortions if I ever want one.
What? They did not offer you one of Obama's illegal children from across the border?
Obama Bitch

United States

#102783 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
A Republican's dream come true for our children.
ANTI-SCIENCE FAIR
A liberal Demonrat's dream come true for our children.

ANTI-AMERICAN, ANTI-PROSPERITY AND GROWTH
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102784 Aug 4, 2014
Obama Bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
What? They did not offer you one of Obama's illegal children from across the border?
MAD Max ...you're also an Illegal aren't you?...you're known as a BASTARD...isn't that right?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102785 Aug 4, 2014
Obama Bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
A liberal Demonrat's dream come true for our children.
ANTI-AMERICAN, ANTI-PROSPERITY AND GROWTH
More Anti-Facts ...from MAD Max... an Anti-American Tea Publican Flat Earther
Obama Bitch

United States

#102786 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
More Anti-Facts ...from MAD Max... an Anti-American Tea Publican Flat Earther
Facts? The liberal, commie, Demonratic anti-American middle class agenda is fact!

Facts? The liberal, commie, Demonratic pro-illegal alien and destroy every true American's own pursuit of prosperity and growth is fact!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#102787 Aug 4, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
How low the Democrat Party has sank...
JFK once said, "Every dollar that is released from taxation that is spared or invested will help create a new job and a new salary".
If JFK were alive today he would not be welcomed in the Democrat Party much less on their ticket for President.
Thanks for sharing more of your delusions, "Auntie"!

#102788 Aug 4, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
The proof that Liberals are NOT pro-women and that it is just a sham is how they treat Conservative women.
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Thanks for sharing more of your delusions, "Auntie"!_8-)

#102789 Aug 4, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
We live in a county where people demand taking guns away from the public to protect innocent children while in the same breath encourage ripping off their arms and legs and murdering them in the name of convenience.
When will America see this hypocrisy?
We live in a country where conservatives post on Topix that they wish to protect innocent children, yet vote 50 times to take away their healthcare.

#102790 Aug 4, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
Liberal logic;
If Muslims are so peaceful why are Liberals so afraid to offend them?
If Christians are so dangerous why are Liberals NOT afraid to offend them?
To my knowledge, NEVER in my life did I ever meet a Muslim.

I have met Christians ... like you ... who, in their "loving ways" attack me for my Constitutionally-protected religious views.

Jesus taught love. You are not a Christian.

#102791 Aug 4, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
Democrats say "We need an economy that works for everyone".
I say "We need an economy where everyone works".
... below minimum wage.

More profit that way for you, "Auntie".

#102792 Aug 4, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
Gun control: Because Liberals aren't satisfied with taking your religion, healthcare, money, job, home, car, food, or rights.
You vote 50 times to take away healthcare, and have the gall to say that Liberals took it away?

#102793 Aug 4, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
Did you know...
Senator Sessions suggested cutting of welfare for illegal aliens and restoring benefits for veterans.
DEMOCRATS BLOCKED HIM!
Did you know that Ted Cruz read "Green Eggs and Ham" to his children during his filibuster and discovered that he LIKED green eggs and ham?

#102794 Aug 4, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
In Obama's defense, I bet none of you were good at your first job either.
Your mother was.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102800 Aug 4, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
Obama: Troll Hard With a Vengeance
This week, as I have been predicting for months, President Barack Obama announced that he would be considering unprecedented executive action to provide legal status for millions of illegal immigrants. His goal is not to solve the immigration crisis you don't grant legal status to 5 million illegal immigrants, then leave the back door wide open if you're interested in solving the problem. His goal is not to help illegal immigrants he instead leaves them in limbo by granting them temporary work permits, rather than blanket amnesty.
His goal is trolling. Trolling is a practice whereby a person takes a deliberately indefensible position simply to draw passionate excess from an opponent. That is Obama's goal here: He hopes for extreme language, impassioned opposition and eventually, impeachment.
This administration is hungry for impeachment. While no Republican leader in Congress has given even a smidgen of credibility to impeachment talk, the Obama administration has been fundraising off impeachment rumors. Last Friday, the White House said that it was not dismissing the possibility of a House impeachment; senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer said that Obama "would not discount the possibility." Two weeks ago, Obama brought up the possibility of impeachment in order to mock it to his supporters. As Politico noted, "Who's talking about impeachment? Barack Obama."
Joe Trippi, a Democratic consultant, explained why Democrats love impeachment talk: "The more they talk about it, the more it has a red hot effect on their base. So if you can get the temperature just right, you're turning out all your base voters, and Democrats don't take it seriously, and it's a good year for you. If that stove gets just a little too hot, and you lose control of it, you're going to have every Democrat on the planet turning out to stop it."
Obama trolls because he recognizes that trends cut against Democrats in 2014. If he believed that Democrats were well-positioned to win back the House of Representatives, he would threaten executive action and then call on Americans to give his party a majority. Instead, he seeks to gin up outrage on the right and enthusiasm on the left. And he'll use the lives of millions of Americans and non-Americans to do it. It's a desperation play, but it's his only play.
That's because Obama has no capacity for compromise. His strategy has always been simple: govern when you have a majority; campaign when you don't. And so, for the last several years, he's spent significantly more time doing fundraisers than being president and even when he's being president, he's simply setting up the next stop in his endless campaign.
So what should conservatives do? First off, they should stop talking impeachment. It's a waste of time and effort. It serves no purpose. It is not principled to talk impeachment; it is idiotic. There are zero Democrats in the Senate who would vote to convict Obama and few Republicans.
Second, conservatives should point out that Obama does not have the country's best interests in mind. He does not care about the fate of illegal immigrants if he did, he'd stop incentivizing children to travel thousands of miles in the hands of coyotes, then offering uncertainty as to their status, incentivizing thousands more to do the same. He obviously does not care about the political climate of the country if he did, he'd stop manipulating and start governing.
Finally, conservatives should ignore Obama. His rhetoric is unimportant. It is a distraction. They should focus instead on his actions, which are deliberately designed to undermine the country for his own political gain.
WELL WRITTEN ARTICLE. COULDN'T BE MORE DEAD ON IF HENTRIED.
SHITville is having a Massive "HENTRIED" Meltdown

pass the popcorn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Noble Taylor ? 15 hr Marie 1
Another Centralia, IL Police Scandal: Officer ... 15 hr Counselor48 1
gang stalking 19 hr 50pct-Polski 10
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) 22 hr marlapoc 15
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr No Justice 20,064
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Jul 3 aasummers2012 35
Maria Markova Jul 2 pink hair girl 1
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages