Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#99980 May 25, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>We damn sure know you and your retarded kid BUBBLES don't work. And no, working each other does not count, same goes for your boyfriend ChilliFAG,
I do not know anyone named BUBBLES, so I have no idea whether that figment of your imagination works or not. I am retired.

#99981 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>Dawg, if there was a list of people who had the right to demand someone tells what makes them anything at all, your name would be at the bottom of that list. In fact, they would have to staple a thousand blank pages to the end of it, one after another, and then your name would be written at the very bottom. Just because you live your whole life on here and think you are the Queen of this thread doesn't mean jackshit to anyone else. Nobody, except for your retarded kid BUBBLES (and he doesn't count anyway) has any respect for you. You're a scumbag coward. A bucket of piss ranks above you.
Nah! You don't rank above me.

#99982 May 25, 2014
Bozo Lied Vets Died wrote:
6100 Dead On Voter Rolls In Nassau County, N.Y., 270 Voted After Dying
~ Dems stealing elections with Illegals, Acorn Nuts, Union Thugs, Baby Murderers, Dead People, Thieves, Gov Tit Suckers and IDOTS!
http://weaselzippers.us/187172-6100-dead-on-v...
I see BONZO has been zipping his weasel again.

#99983 May 25, 2014
Bozo Lied Vets Died wrote:
Network News Devotes More Time To Christie’s “Bridgegate” Non-Scandal In Four Days Than To The VA Scandal In An Entire Month…
~ Total time ABC devoted to the VA scandal ... 16 minutes.
http://weaselzipping.us ...
BONZO weasel-zipping us again!
THE REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT

United States

#99984 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
It is a good name for you, but BUBBLES is much more appropriate.
he is destroying your ass without any mercy you are the biggest loser on topix. You are the most retarded bitch on topix
Limo Liberal

United States

#99985 May 25, 2014
THE REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text> he is destroying your ass without any mercy you are the biggest loser on topix. You are the most retarded bitch on topix
That's telling him! Keep up your good work. We need to discourage and distract all we can.
Limo Liberal

United States

#99986 May 25, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, You tell those anti-Demonratic Liberal agenda people like it is.

The new norm is for the privileged limousine liberals at the expense of under privileging the American middle class.

It is about time they all just got use to it without creating constraints like the Tea Party or any Veterans groups or moral Christians----Screw them all!!!
Limo Liberal

United States

#99987 May 25, 2014
<quoted text> if I could only sit on your Obama Care death pannel. I could fix you for good.
Oh crap, you weren't suppose to know about that. Those upcoming "Death Panels".

Just like "you can keep your doctor", "you can keep your insurance" and "medical insurance rates are going down".

But us Limo Liberals have been exempt from all of that, Exempt from Obamacare.

Thank you, King Obama!!!!!!!!!
Limo Liberal

United States

#99991 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
I am so far above you. I am superior to you in every way. You are not even worthy to shine my boots. My bowel movements are better then you are. You are nothing but an America hating, left wing domestic terrorist, lowlife scumsucking traitor.
But he (Yellow Dog Demonrat) is dearly loved and appreciated by the Demonratic limousine liberal class!
F U Yellow Ass

Kansas City, MO

#99992 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
1. Far bet it from me to select your words for you. By your language, you do an excellent job of classifying yourself.
2. My "mommy" passed away 20 years ago. I doubt she cares anymore what I read.
3. I am going to "ignore" your gracious invitation for me to drive 300 miles to be beaten up by a psycho.
4. You blather on a lot about my insulting vets. Thus this should be a piece of cake for you: Post a link.
5. I do not insult real patriots, either. But I notice that some, like self-anointed "TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT," cannot tell me why they are patriots.
It's called the 1st Amendment you little puke.

I doubt you even knew who your mommy was same goes for your daddy..

You mean you are too scared to come talk your verbal vomit to a bunch of vets faces.

I don't have to post links. I have read your posts. I don't care what anyone else thinks or believes. You know you attack vets, I know you attack vets, and anyone reading this can see the type of POS that you are.

Who the f*ck are you to say anyone has to tell you what makes them a patriot. Are you the patriot police? Did someone from Topix put you in charge of what names people use or how they choose to express themselves? F*ck no they didn't. So quit acting like you are someone that you ain't. You ain't sh*t boy! You're nothing but a little c*cks*cking fa**ot.

I'll be waiting for your to show up which I doubt you ever will. You're to spineless to talk your sh*t in person.
Obama out of the closet

United States

#99993 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
But everyone stands above you during your golden shower YELLOW Dawg Demonrat!!!!

#99994 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
AH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Just because you can type it on your keyboard doesn't make it true.
Riding a bus to boot camp and then getting kicked out for being to big of a coward to get off it does not make you a vet. Either prove you actually serve or stop lying about it. Until you prove it, it is just another one of your many lies. Period!
As you say -- I don't have to prove anything to you. Just like you don't have to prove anything to me.

The difference is: I can prove my service time. DD214. Honorable discharge from active duty.

However, if you want to see the proof, you know the drill. I have a long-standing bet on here. Take it if you dare. You won't. You are long on bloviation. Short on action.

(And how about that link to my criticizing veterans? Cat get your link?)

#99995 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>I am so far above you. I am superior to you in every way. You are not even worthy to shine my boots. My bowel movements are better then you are. You are nothing but an America hating, left wing domestic terrorist, lowlife scumsucking traitor.
To quote your comment #99988:

AH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Just because you can type it on your keyboard doesn't make it true.

#99996 May 25, 2014
F U Yellow Ass wrote:
<quoted text>It's called the 1st Amendment you little puke.
I doubt you even knew who your mommy was same goes for your daddy..
You mean you are too scared to come talk your verbal vomit to a bunch of vets faces.
I don't have to post links. I have read your posts. I don't care what anyone else thinks or believes. You know you attack vets, I know you attack vets, and anyone reading this can see the type of POS that you are.
Who the f*ck are you to say anyone has to tell you what makes them a patriot. Are you the patriot police? Did someone from Topix put you in charge of what names people use or how they choose to express themselves? F*ck no they didn't. So quit acting like you are someone that you ain't. You ain't sh*t boy! You're nothing but a little c*cks*cking fa**ot.
I'll be waiting for your to show up which I doubt you ever will. You're to spineless to talk your sh*t in person.
What's called the First Amendment? Your vulgarity? Your argument is a non sequitur.

I am smart enough not to drive 300 miles to listen to a psycho rant and rave and threaten to beat me up.

You "don't have to post links" because YOU CANNOT POST LINKS. You would if you could, but you cannot. So you rant and rave and threaten to beat me up for something I have not done.

Keep up the vulgarity and criticism and avoidance. You clearly prove what you are.
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#99997 May 25, 2014
<quoted text> he is destroying your ass without any mercy you are the biggest loser on topix. You are the most retarded bitch on topix
Agreed ...she is nothing but a STUPID BI-polar trailer park Methhead... Great post ...LOL
GAME POINT
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#99998 May 25, 2014
Limo Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
That's telling him! Keep up your good work. We need to discourage and distract all we can.
It's amazing that you can talk... with your mouth crammed full of KOCH Bros. LOL

YOU ARE BEING OWNED
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#99999 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Retired....the Liberal word for "I sit on my fat ass and collect welfare".
This is why BUBBLES acts the way she does and begs for your attention. You need to stop being embarrassed by her and just accept your retarded kid for who and what she is. It's not like the apple fell far from the tree. Is it that your father rejected you for being gay and stupid so now you reject her for the same reason? You can end that cycle if you wanted to. A good father would.
You make it easy to see why your wife left you and upgraded with the guy working the Taco Bell drive thru.
DAN you can stop trying to prove to us what a disturbed self loathing HOMO you are....
WE BELIEVE YOU

You nothing but the hydrant DAWG pees on
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#100002 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>

Look at all the crap your retarded kid BUBBLES posts towards me. I ignore it because I could care less about it. It's meaningless garbage from and even more meaningless retard. It doesn't bother me, it doesn't effect me, and I could care less what anyone else who reads it thinks about me. You on the other hand live your entire life on here because you have nothing else. That is why it is so easy to yank your chain and watch you have these emotional meltdowns over it. You're just a Yellow Dawg Bitch.
Speak of yanking something ...isn't that what you are doing right now, as you breathlessly read this response to you "IGNORING" post...you are the Biggest loser on Topix...and that is saying quite a lot.

NO ONE Takes You Serious...
Because You Are A DISTURBED Gay PEDOPHILE

You Are A OWNED Bitch Being Walked On A Leach
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#100004 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
People like Dawg hate the first amendment. They think it means free speech so long as they agree with it. If they don't agree with it then they attack you. When it comes down to it they hate he entire Constitution. Liberals are the closest things to Nazis this country has. It's just a shame we can't get rid of them the way our boys got rid of them in WWII.
Typical Republican spin....Dishonest & disingenuous just like Fox Noise.

Republicans always say that Government doesn't work and then do everything they can to make sure their statement is true.

#100005 May 25, 2014
<quoted text> ... Your problem is you are so shallow and self absorbed you do worry what others think or you would ignore things. Look at all the crap your retarded kid BUBBLES posts towards me. I ignore it because I could care less about it. It's meaningless garbage from and even more meaningless retard. It doesn't bother me, it doesn't effect me, and I could care less what anyone else who reads it thinks about me....
LOL! Yeah, keep telling us that you "ignore it."

I do not have a "retarded kid." There is no one on here named "BUBBLES."

But if there were, I am sure that what "BUBBLES" says would be "meaningless" and would not "bother you" or "affect you," and that you "could care less."

It sure takes you a lot of words to let us know that you don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr America 21,049
Highway Patrol Takes Over St Louis PD 8 hr Guest 3
John Peppercorn predicts 9 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
gang stalking (Mar '15) 13 hr Somewhere in Mo 24
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) Wed Biker_chick 61
Mudsharks (Feb '17) Aug 15 Walking Boss 63
White Guy Runs Over White Woman = RACIST Trump Aug 14 Trump Is The Man 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages