Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#99951 May 24, 2014
Limo Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dipsh_t, tone it down a little. We are going to get our aasssess kicked in the mid-terms because of low class arrogant aassholes like you.
America has awaken and if I have to trade my limousine for a Pinto I will be one pissssed privileged Liberal.
Sorry but all you are you're just a pissssed on dumbshitass...LOL
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#99952 May 24, 2014
Painful New Details Emerge About Fox News Anchor's Arrest
AP | by AMY FORLITI

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) A Fox News weekend anchor who was arrested after he allegedly became combative with police at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport may have taken a drug that didn't mix well with alcohol, a police report released Thursday suggests.

Gregg Jarrett, 59, was arrested Wednesday after police were called to the Northern Lights Grill in the airport's main terminal on a report of a customer who was "acting very intoxicated," the report said.

Officers arrived to find Jarrett sitting at the bar swaying back and forth and using the bar for support and unwilling or unable to answer questions.

The bar employee told police Jarrett seemed very intoxicated after just one drink. Jarrett allegedly told another customer he'd taken medication before his flight, but he denied that when questioned by police. He told police he'd been drinking vodka since 9 a.m., the report said.

Jarrett was taken to a holding cell for possible detoxification and evaluation, and while there he became agitated, grabbed an officer's arm, and began struggling with police. It took more than one officer to handcuff him, the report said.

Officers found gabapentin pills in his pocket. A search of Jarrett's bag showed he was just released from an alcohol and chemical dependency treatment facility, the report said.

Gabapentin is approved for treating seizure disorders and pain that occurs after shingles, though it is prescribed for a number of other reasons. Side effects can include drowsiness, dizziness and loss of coordination.

Jarrett was charged with one count of obstructing the legal process/interfering with a peace officer. He posted $300 bond and was released from the Hennepin County Jail early Thursday. He is scheduled to appear in court June 6.

Court records don't list a defense attorney, and Jarrett did not return an email seeking comment. A person who answered the phone at Fox asked that The Associated Press call back for him at another time.

Jarrett hasn't been on the air since mid-April. Fox News released a statement Thursday saying Jarrett "is dealing with serious personal issues at this time. A date at which Gregg might return to air has yet to be determined."

A biography on the network's website says Jarrett joined Fox in 2002 and is co-anchor of Fox News Channel's America's News HQ on weekends. Jarrett previously worked at MSNBC and for Court TV. He has a law degree.
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#99953 May 24, 2014
Nice. Right out of rehab and into Jail. You might say he has used up all his seconds chance by faking rehab, only to get out and show he never changed. Let's see if law enforcement does it's job and follows the illegal drugs to the source.

My guess is that it will not lead to any punishment of the "dealers". I don't recall Limbaugh's suppliers catching any flak. The article states Jarrett grabbed the arm of an officer. How many people have been shot for doing that? It's an excuse I frequently hear for use of deadly force.

Hey Jarrett, just say no.

ROLMFAO
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#99954 May 24, 2014
Limo Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah that's telling him you moron. Can't you tell you have already made an enemy?
It's bad enough us Demonratic Liberals prospered and grew at the expense of the hard working American middle class and now you want to antagonize them too?
Try telling them what good we have done for them lately. At second thought you may just want to disappear. That would be best for all of us Demonratic limousine Liberals!.
Clear this Dumbasshole has a Bipolar Disorder?
Well, I guess that could cause Limo Liberal post STUPIDbullshit

"A small number of people who take anticonvulsants for any condition (such as seizures, bipolar disorder, pain) may experience depression, suicidal thoughts/attempts, or other mental/mood problems. Tell your doctor immediately if you or your family/caregiver notice any unusual/sudden changes in your mood, thoughts, or behavior including signs of depression, suicidal thoughts/attempts, thoughts about harming yourself."

"Drowsiness, dizziness, loss of coordination, tiredness, blurred/double vision, unusual eye movements, or shaking (tremor) may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly."

All this is clearly listed as Limo Liberal
Jim

Chesapeake, OH

#99955 May 24, 2014
Republicans are RETARDED wrote:
AP | by AMY FORLITI

MINNEAPOLIS (AP)— A Fox News weekend anchor who was arrested after he allegedly became combative with police at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport may have taken a drug that didn't mix well with alcohol, a police report released Thursday suggests.

Gregg Jarrett, 59, was arrested Wednesday after police were called to the Northern Lights Grill in the airport's main terminal on a report of a customer who was "acting very intoxicated," the report said.

Officers arrived to find Jarrett sitting at the bar — swaying back and forth and using the bar for support — and unwilling or unable to answer questions.

The bar employee told police Jarrett seemed very intoxicated after just one drink. Jarrett allegedly told another customer he'd taken medication before his flight, but he denied that when questioned by police. He told police he'd been drinking vodka since 9 a.m., the report said.

Jarrett was taken to a holding cell for possible detoxification and evaluation, and while there he became agitated, grabbed an officer's arm, and began struggling with police. It took more than one officer to handcuff him, the report said.

Officers found gabapentin pills in his pocket. A search of Jarrett's bag showed he was just released from an alcohol and chemical dependency treatment facility, the report said.

Gabapentin is approved for treating seizure disorders and pain that occurs after shingles, though it is prescribed for a number of other reasons. Side effects can include drowsiness, dizziness and loss of coordination.

Jarrett was charged with one count of obstructing the legal process/interfering with a peace officer. He posted $300 bond and was released from the Hennepin County Jail early Thursday. He is scheduled to appear in court June 6.

Court records don't list a defense attorney, and Jarrett did not return an email seeking comment. A person who answered the phone at Fox asked that The Associated Press call back for him at another time.

Jarrett hasn't been on the air since mid-April. Fox News released a statement Thursday saying Jarrett "is dealing with serious personal issues at this time. A date at which Gregg might return to air has yet to be determined."

A biography on the network's website says Jarrett joined Fox in 2002 and is co-anchor of Fox News Channel's America's News HQ on weekends. Jarrett previously worked at MSNBC and for Court TV. He has a law degree.
Why are you making such a big deal about this? Because he worked for Fox? Whoopty-do. Should we start posting all the left wing reporters that have been arrested for drugs and/or alcohol? Addiction does not know political parties. It effects everyone from every walk of life. For you to act like it is reflective of a particular news organization or inclusive to one political side shows just how stupid people like you are. Just ask ol'Ted Kennedy or Sam Donaldson.
Limo Liberal

United States

#99956 May 24, 2014
<quoted text>
"A small number of people who take anticonvulsants for any condition (such as seizures, bipolar disorder, pain) may experience depression, suicidal thoughts/attempts, or other mental/mood problems. Tell your doctor immediately if you or your family/caregiver notice any unusual/sudden changes in your mood, thoughts, or behavior including signs of depression, suicidal thoughts/attempts, thoughts about harming yourself."
"Drowsiness, dizziness, loss of coordination, tiredness, blurred/double vision, unusual eye movements, or shaking (tremor) may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly."
I beg your pardon. Are you insinuating that I should change my name to "Limo Liberals are RETARDED"???

Na, RETARTED is a good title for you....ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Limo Liberal

United States

#99957 May 24, 2014
AP | by AMY FORLITI
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) A Fox News weekend anchor who was arrested after he allegedly became combative with police at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport may have taken a drug that didn't mix well with alcohol, a police report released Thursday suggests.
Officers arrived to find Jarrett sitting at the bar swaying back and forth and using the bar for support and unwilling or unable to answer questions.
Good move, distract real world events with a drunken news anchor.

We do not want the American people to realize the devastating effects of the Clinton-Obama agenda.
Limo Liberal

United States

#99958 May 24, 2014
<quoted text>
I beg your pardon. Are you insinuating that I should change my name to "Limo Liberals are RETARDED"?

Na, RETARTED is a good title for you...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#99959 May 24, 2014
Limo Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg your pardon. Are you insinuating that I should change my name to "Limo Liberals are RETARDED"?
Na, RETARTED is a good title for you...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Na... I am telling you that you should remove your foot from your mouth, then grab your ears and yank your head out of your DumbASS...got it!!!!

Bipolar-OWNED-bitch is a good name for you ....ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#99960 May 24, 2014
Sarah Silverman is visited by Jesus

http://youtu.be/ahdR6aHQvMQ
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#99961 May 24, 2014
Republicans''Happy Loser' Syndrome Explored

Only 25% of registered voters are registered as Republicans. This is a historic low for them. 31% are registered D's. May not sound like a big difference, but it is 9 million votes. 42% are registered Indies and about the same number lean left as lean right. Only about 10% are truly Independent votes and they are centrist votes. Republicans will never take the WH with the TP dragging them over the RW cliff.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#99962 May 24, 2014
F U Yellow Ass wrote:
<quoted text>You have always been a POS that attacks people who are vets, who love this country, or have opposing views. You sit there behind your monitor launching your liberal filth and disease at people who go out and work hard every day serving this nation while you do nothing but vomit your puke on this forum. You're lucky this forum is anonymous because I would beat the living s**t out of you if you ever dared to say the crap you have been posting to my face. If there is anyone that deserves a good old fashioned American a** kicking it is you you disease ridden crotch rot.. You are nothing but a p*ssy.
Ah, but are you a veteran?

(And do you REALLY think that "Clinton-Obama agenda" goes to work every day?)
F U Yellow Ass

Kansas City, MO

#99964 May 24, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but are you a veteran?
(And do you REALLY think that "Clinton-Obama agenda" goes to work every day?)
What if I am? Are you going to starting puking your verbal vomit at me? Bring it on mother*cker! You ain't sh*t b*tch! Better yet why don't you grow a set and come to Independence and say it to my face so I can stick my size 14 combat boot up that scumbag a** of yours. I ain't hard to find, just come to the VFW Post on Hwy 24 on Wednesday or Saturday nights, I am there both nights every week. I dare you to come there and talk your sh*t you spineless little turd.

#99965 May 24, 2014
F U Yellow Ass wrote:
<quoted text>What if I am? Are you going to starting puking your verbal vomit at me? Bring it on mother*cker! You ain't sh*t b*tch! Better yet why don't you grow a set and come to Independence and say it to my face so I can stick my size 14 combat boot up that scumbag a** of yours. I ain't hard to find, just come to the VFW Post on Hwy 24 on Wednesday or Saturday nights, I am there both nights every week. I dare you to come there and talk your sh*t you spineless little turd.
There now! Don't you feel better, since having had an excuse and opportunity to disgorge your minimum daily requirement of vulgarity?
Limo Liberal

United States

#99966 May 24, 2014
Republicans''Happy Loser' Syndrome Explored
Only 25% of registered voters are registered as Republicans. This is a historic low for them. 31% are registered D's. May not sound like a big difference, but it is 9 million votes. 42% are registered Indies and about the same number lean left as lean right. Only about 10% are truly Independent votes and they are centrist votes. Republicans will never take the WH with the TP dragging them over the RW cliff.
I hope so too. But one has to be a realist.

Look at yourself. Demonratic Liberals have become arrogant, crooked, liars, criminal and unaccountable.

If it wouldn't be for my privileged life as a limousine liberal I would be voting Republican and Tea Party too.
Limo Liberal

United States

#99967 May 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Na... I am telling you that you should remove your foot from your mouth, then grab your ears and yank your head out of your DumbASS...got it!!!!
Bipolar-OWNED-bitch is a good name for you ....ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
Yah, as a Demonratic limousine Liberal, I guess I deserve that..........
F U Yellow Ass

Kansas City, MO

#99968 May 24, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
There now! Don't you feel better, since having had an excuse and opportunity to disgorge your minimum daily requirement of vulgarity?
If you can't handle my posts and my choice of words then don't f*cking read them a**hole. You ain't in charge here. You don't set the standard of what words people use and I damn sure don't give a flying f*ck what your opinion is about it. Are you afraid mommy is going to read them and not let you on here anymore?

I notice you completely ignored my invite for you to come visit me at the VFW Post. Too afraid sissyboi? Ain't got the balls to come puke your verbal vomit about vets and patriots in a room full of them? Pucker factor too much for you?

Grow a set coward. Better yet go borrow your moms since she has a bigger set then you will ever have.
THE REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT

United States

#99969 May 24, 2014
Limo Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, as a Demonratic limousine Liberal, I guess I deserve that..........
if I could only sit on your Obama Care death pannel. I could fix you for good.
AllSeeing

De Soto, MO

#99970 May 24, 2014
F U Yellow Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
What if I am? Are you going to starting puking your verbal vomit at me? Bring it on mother*cker! You ain't sh*t b*tch! Better yet why don't you grow a set and come to Independence and say it to my face so I can stick my size 14 combat boot up that scumbag a** of yours. I ain't hard to find, just come to the VFW Post on Hwy 24 on Wednesday or Saturday nights, I am there both nights every week. I dare you to come there and talk your sh*t you spineless little turd.
I think you are much closer than Independence. Maybe the VFW in Sikeston or Miner.

#99971 May 24, 2014
F U Yellow Ass wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't handle my posts and my choice of words then don't f*cking read them a**hole. You ain't in charge here. You don't set the standard of what words people use and I damn sure don't give a flying f*ck what your opinion is about it. Are you afraid mommy is going to read them and not let you on here anymore?
I notice you completely ignored my invite for you to come visit me at the VFW Post. Too afraid sissyboi? Ain't got the balls to come puke your verbal vomit about vets and patriots in a room full of them? Pucker factor too much for you?
Grow a set coward. Better yet go borrow your moms since she has a bigger set then you will ever have.
1. Far bet it from me to select your words for you. By your language, you do an excellent job of classifying yourself.

2. My "mommy" passed away 20 years ago. I doubt she cares anymore what I read.

3. I am going to "ignore" your gracious invitation for me to drive 300 miles to be beaten up by a psycho.

4. You blather on a lot about my insulting vets. Thus this should be a piece of cake for you: Post a link.

5. I do not insult real patriots, either. But I notice that some, like self-anointed "TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT," cannot tell me why they are patriots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 1 hr GOPee BLOODBATH 1,647
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) 3 hr Johnjohn 108
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr bayonne nj 21,037
Black People are Racist 21 hr Trump is God 1
topix will be shutting down May 19 Fred 1
Billy Greenwood May 18 Anonymous 1
SCAM JOB ALERT!!! Vanswann inc. May 18 alexhaus55 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages