“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#99749 May 19, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>"... to total devastation!" That explains your Liberal Demonrat agenda!
No, I was describing Republicans ... "Tea Partiers" in particular.

#99750 May 19, 2014
<quoted text>The Commie Liberal left Demonrats know they can't compete with conservative arguments about the economy, foreign policy and how or why their narcissism is destroying the country and the American middle class.
"Max," have you been over in Mississippi taking photos? If not, you are probably in the same "Tea Partier" group with this guy:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/missi...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99751 May 19, 2014
MO REPUBLICANISTAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny isn't it , but that is where DAN in Smithville aka Trailer Lake shops-trolls ...for 13 year old boys.
OBAMA WINS AGAIN
Yah, Obama Wins his narcissistic agenda.!

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.
They are anti-American global strength.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#99752 May 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Yah, Obama Wins his narcissistic agenda.!
The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.
Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.
They are anti-American global strength.
But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Pathetic and stupid aren't those two of the main requirements of the GOPs membership?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99754 May 20, 2014
Republicans are RETARDED wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic and stupid aren't those two of the main requirements of the GOPs membership?
Like Bush, Allowing Demonrats Pelozie, Reid and Barney Frank to control his legacy.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99755 May 20, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was describing Republicans ... "Tea Partiers" in particular.
"Tea Partiers" which are comprised and formed by the American middle class.

That is why you narcissistic liberal Demonratic bas-turds are enemies of the American middle class and need to be eliminated!
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#99756 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Like Bush, Allowing Demonrats Pelozie, Reid and Barney Frank to control his legacy.
hahahahaha

I fell out of my chair laughing at this ....hahahahahahaha

That's some really funny psychotic bullshit ...you wish it was true...hahahahaha

thanks for the laugh

#99757 May 20, 2014
Bozo Lied People Died wrote:
Feds Ignite Suspicion With Explosive Buying Spree ...
"BONZO," you cowardly "Tea Partiers" always have suspicion about everything. Grow a set, and try to become a brave American. It will be hard, but hopefully you can do it.(And "zipping your weasel" will NOT help! Those guys just pander to your fear.)

#99758 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>"Tea Partiers" which are comprised and formed by the American middle class.
That is why you narcissistic liberal Demonratic bas-turds are enemies of the American middle class and need to be eliminated!
No, "Tea Partiers" are made up of over-the-hill white guys who have no respect for anyone else, and USED to be able to get by with that. Women and immigrants will change that political view.

"need to be eliminated"? Is that a threat, "Max"? Tell us more about how your mother died.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99759 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>
No, "Tea Partiers" are made up of over-the-hill white guys who have no respect for anyone else, and USED to be able to get by with that. Women and immigrants will change that political view.
"need to be eliminated"? Is that a threat, "Max"? Tell us more about how your mother died.
You are a confirmed idiotic propagandist who refuses to accept reality.

Every knows and can see the "Tea Partiers" are not only white men, but also women, legal immigrants, blacks, all of middle class America.

Fear them you narcissistic liberal, crooked, lying Demonratic loon!

Your kind will be eliminated in 2014 & 2016!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99760 May 20, 2014
Republicans are RETARDED wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha
I fell out of my chair laughing at this ....hahahahahahaha
That's some really funny psychotic bullshit ...you wish it was true...hahahahaha
thanks for the laugh
The liberal left criminal Demonrats know they can't compete with conservative arguments on how or why their narcissism is destroying the country and the American middle class.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99761 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>
The "over-the-hill white guys" is what the "Tea Party" has been eliminating. Both Republicans and Demonrats you Foolish propagandist lying, cheating Demonrat !
Norton

Chillicothe, MO

#99762 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>
WHOA! First you say that you "have friends in the medical field."
NOW, you say that you "worked in the medical field for years."
Did you give yourself a promotion, "Norton"? Not to be "nosy," but what was your job in the medical field?
Hey there Dawg! Been gone for a while and thought I'd check to see if you were still around!
Well, yes, I have a lot of friends in the medical field and yes I worked in the medical field for years. Yes, I got promoted but not self-inflicted :)
I have worked from receptionist to insurance to medical assistant to office manager and just about anything that happens in a doctor's office. I have had a lot of experience dealing with insurance. I have assisted with minor surgeries, took x-rays, gave injections. I have also cleaned up a lot of bloody messes! I suppose things are different today but in my day you did whatever was necessary. I didn't get a degree......just learned from the day to day experiences. I was blessed to have great people to work with for many years. It's an experience dealing with different people everyday and their problems! I got paid well without having a degree.
No, I haven't been raptured yet but I keep looking up! Never know Dawg.......this could be the very day!

CHEERS!
Norton

Chillicothe, MO

#99763 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Only morons would keep the same old same old Demonrats in power.
They do not work for the people, they work only to satisfy their narcissistic and self rewarding agendas.
Time for real change, Vote Republican 2014 & 2016!
Yes, we need to make this happen!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS!
Norton

Chillicothe, MO

#99764 May 20, 2014
Red white blue wrote:
It's time to take America Back
Absolutely! We need a real leader! Things are topsy turvy since Obama became president. I have never seen such turmoil in my life. One problem is that people are so busy with their own lives they aren't paying attention to what is going on in the government. People need to wiseup and wake up!

CHEERS!
Republicans are RETARDED

Saint Louis, MO

#99765 May 20, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Dawg! Been gone for a while and thought I'd check to see if you were still around!
Well, yes, I have a lot of friends in the medical field and yes I worked in the medical field for years. Yes, I got promoted but not self-inflicted :)
I have worked from receptionist to insurance to medical assistant to office manager and just about anything that happens in a doctor's office. I have had a lot of experience dealing with insurance. I have assisted with minor surgeries, took x-rays, gave injections. I have also cleaned up a lot of bloody messes! I suppose things are different today but in my day you did whatever was necessary. I didn't get a degree......just learned from the day to day experiences. I was blessed to have great people to work with for many years. It's an experience dealing with different people everyday and their problems! I got paid well without having a degree.
No, I haven't been raptured yet but I keep looking up! Never know Dawg.......this could be the very day!
CHEERS!
Well ...I will bet you this isn't the day you get Raptured ...we'll see you tomorrow and next week and next month...and next year ...unfortunately.

#99766 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>The liberal left criminal Demonrats know they can't compete with conservative arguments on how or why their narcissism is destroying the country and the American middle class.
Can't compete? The White House is Democrat and the Senate is Democrat.

Two out of three ain't bad, "Max." You blather on with your lies, but you are just quoting the "Tea Partiers" talking points, which everyone knows are lies.

Come back after you have a clue.

#99767 May 20, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Dawg! Been gone for a while and thought I'd check to see if you were still around!
I have worked from receptionist to insurance to medical assistant to office manager and just about anything that happens in a doctor's office. I have had a lot of experience dealing with insurance. I have assisted with minor surgeries, took x-rays, gave injections. I have also cleaned up a lot of bloody messes! I suppose things are different today but in my day you did whatever was necessary. I didn't get a degree...... just learned from the day to day experiences. I was blessed to have great people to work with for many years. It's an experience dealing with different people everyday and their problems! I got paid well without having a degree.
No, I haven't been raptured yet but I keep looking up! Never know Dawg....... this could be the very day!...
Well, that's nice. Really. Good to see that you haven't been raptured, or ... more likely ... died. But let us know how it all works out.

#99768 May 20, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we need to make this happen!!!!!!!!!!
You haven't been paying much attention to what the "Tea Partiers" are doing to this country, have you?

#99769 May 20, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely! We need a real leader! Things are topsy turvy since Obama became president. I have never seen such turmoil in my life. One problem is that people are so busy with their own lives they aren't paying attention to what is going on in the government. People need to wiseup and wake up!...
There is not really much "turmoil." Just because Rush and Beck and Fox News tells you there is "turmoil," there is far less than when your war-loving Bush43 was president:

Bush43 -- the "Disaster President."

"People" are far more well-informed than you think. That's the reason the country is, on balance, liberal. We see the destructive agenda of the right-wing extremists, in particular the "Tea Partiers," who are out to destroy this country -- just to keep the Obama administration from making progress. Of course, that would destroy the Republican Party, so they cannot let that happen.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/robe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 11 min NoahLovesU 2,092
Brown's Memorial should be in Prison 6 hr Bam 3
blacks dont have to follow the same rules as th... 8 hr The Good Negro 39
News Permanent Michael Brown memorial installed in F... 21 hr White Man 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat The Rev 19,921
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) Sat Furgie 84
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) Sat kingdilla 36
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]