Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

THE REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text> you actually should change your title to PSYCHO BULLSHIT BABBLER WITH NO AGENDA. for you are no real American. Just another psychotic racist traitor troll
BOOM!!! Non-stop Troll butt-bashing...AWESOME ...Game Point!
UnSub

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>"You know one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." Interview with Katie Curic Sept. 6, 2006
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen hero's, I see many of them in the audience here today." Barack Obama in a Memorial Day speech on May 26, 2008, in Las Cruces, NM

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

UnSub wrote:
<quoted text>
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen hero's, I see many of them in the audience here today." Barack Obama in a Memorial Day speech on May 26, 2008, in Las Cruces, NM
"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who atacked us in Amria on Sept the 11th. bush was. C July 12, 2007
Jackson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2014?

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

Clinton-Obama Agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Your narcissistic crooked criminal liberal Demonrats have had control for over 20 years and hiding their accountability with lies, with liars like you.
You want change, vote all Republican in 2014 & 2016
1. 20 years? Hmmm ... that would be 1994. Apparently, you are unaware that Republican George W. Bush was president from 2001 - 2009. Eight years! Were you in the penitentiary during those years, "Max'?

2. Yeah, if you want CHANGE ... vote Republican. That would be, monetarily, SMALL CHANGE ... in your pocket. If you want CHANGE from freedom to absolute dictatorship, like Bush43 wanted, vote Republican. Ever.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

THE REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text> you actually should change your title to PSYCHO BULLSHIT BABBLER WITH NO AGENDA. for you are no real American. Just another psychotic racist traitor troll
I LOVE IT when these CON trolls start fighting with each other!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

UnSub wrote:
<quoted text>"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen hero's, I see many of them in the audience here today." Barack Obama in a Memorial Day speech on May 26, 2008, in Las Cruces, NM
Some people can see fallen heroes among us on Memorial Day.

Others like you never give fallen heroes a thought.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. 20 years? Hmmm ... that would be 1994. Apparently, you are unaware that Republican George W. Bush was president from 2001 - 2009. Eight years! Were you in the penitentiary during those years, "Max'?
2. Yeah, if you want CHANGE ... vote Republican. That would be, monetarily, SMALL CHANGE ... in your pocket. If you want CHANGE from freedom to absolute dictatorship, like Bush43 wanted, vote Republican. Ever.
You keep ignoring squishy Bushie was controlled by Demonrats Peolzie, Reid and Barney Frank. The Clinton agenda was alive an well during Bush's presidency.

Besides Obama's policies are the same, only on steroids. Bush only slowed it a bit, now we are at full guns and it shows.

We need a Republican House, Congress, and White House to get this country going.

Vote Republican 2014 & 2016 for a growing and prosperous America and middle class .We currently are living the Demonratic result!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is you that "never give fallen heroes a thought" by supporting a dick-traitor like Obama!
Dawg Rules

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you that "never give fallen heroes a thought" by supporting a dick-traitor like Obama!
Dawg, if you want a good laugh this fine morning Google"kitty litter Max Weller". I think it will be worth your time.
UnSub

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who atacked us in Amria on Sept the 11th. bush was. C July 12, 2007
"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -foolishly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011
UnSub

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? No, so shut up and mind your own business.

If you think Obama can see dead people then you are even dumber then I thought. Now butt out. When I want to hear from as/shole I will fart.
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

UnSub wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? No, so shut up and mind your own business.
If you think Obama can see dead people then you are even dumber then I thought. Now butt out. When I want to hear from as/shole I will fart.
STFU...DAN ....lol
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

MO REPUBLICANISTAN wrote:
<quoted text>STFU...DAN ....lol
Is there anyone your dumbass doesn't think is Dan? Dan kicked your ass so bad you can't stop thinking about him and having your gay fantasies that everyone is him.

YOU ARE ONE DAN OWNED BITCH!!

ROFLMAO!!
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

UnSub wrote:
<quoted text>Was I talking to you? No, so shut up and mind your own business.

When Yellow Mutt SewerRat Replies to you it's because he doesn't care what you think or say. It's his way of showing that he doesn't care. He's a Liberal so Everything is backasswards to him. He ignores those who he does care what they think or say. LMAO!!
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

UnSub wrote:
<quoted text>"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -foolishly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011
He forgot Hawaii was one of the "57 states" he had visited.
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>It is you that "never give fallen heroes a thought" by supporting a dick-traitor like Obama!
You are as obsessed with this Max person as BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD is with Dan. You both are pathetic and sad. Get a life or better yet get some professional help, preferably the inpatient type.
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>It is you that "never give fallen heroes a thought" by supporting a dick-traitor like Obama!
It's no secret Dawg hates patriots, soldiers, or anything to do with pro positive America. That's why he attacks it constantly. He has hated the military ever since the day he was dishonorably discharged from the Army for being a coward.
Dawg Rules

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as obsessed with this Max person as BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD is with Dan. You both are pathetic and sad. Get a life or better yet get some professional help, preferably the inpatient type.
Max is the Clinton-Obama Agenda poster! You are accusing him of being obsessed with himself. By the way, what branch of the military did you serve in ? The only people I classify as "TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS" are the troops that served our great country, man or woman.
Red white blue

Sainte Genevieve, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

It's time to take America Back

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr The real Samuel 18,542
Buying old St Louis beeritems I.e. Hyde Park, G... (Dec '11) 2 hr BUYER 28
Blacks gangs 2 hr dolla bill 7
Narc in st charles 4 hr st charles 1
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 5 hr st charles 210
Illegal Surveillance Homeland Security in Misso... 5 hr st charles 3
Best drugs in st charles 5 hr st charles 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••