Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99704 May 18, 2014
THE REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text> you actually should change your title to PSYCHO BULLSHIT BABBLER WITH NO AGENDA. for you are no real American. Just another psychotic racist traitor troll
BOOM!!! Non-stop Troll butt-bashing...AWESOME ...Game Point!
UnSub

Ozark, MO

#99705 May 18, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>"You know one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." Interview with Katie Curic Sept. 6, 2006
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen hero's, I see many of them in the audience here today." Barack Obama in a Memorial Day speech on May 26, 2008, in Las Cruces, NM

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#99706 May 18, 2014
UnSub wrote:
<quoted text>
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen hero's, I see many of them in the audience here today." Barack Obama in a Memorial Day speech on May 26, 2008, in Las Cruces, NM
"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who atacked us in Amria on Sept the 11th. bush was. C July 12, 2007
Jackson

Silchar, India

#99707 May 18, 2014
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2014?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#99710 May 18, 2014
Clinton-Obama Agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Your narcissistic crooked criminal liberal Demonrats have had control for over 20 years and hiding their accountability with lies, with liars like you.
You want change, vote all Republican in 2014 & 2016
1. 20 years? Hmmm ... that would be 1994. Apparently, you are unaware that Republican George W. Bush was president from 2001 - 2009. Eight years! Were you in the penitentiary during those years, "Max'?

2. Yeah, if you want CHANGE ... vote Republican. That would be, monetarily, SMALL CHANGE ... in your pocket. If you want CHANGE from freedom to absolute dictatorship, like Bush43 wanted, vote Republican. Ever.

#99711 May 18, 2014
THE REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text> you actually should change your title to PSYCHO BULLSHIT BABBLER WITH NO AGENDA. for you are no real American. Just another psychotic racist traitor troll
I LOVE IT when these CON trolls start fighting with each other!

#99712 May 18, 2014
UnSub wrote:
<quoted text>"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen hero's, I see many of them in the audience here today." Barack Obama in a Memorial Day speech on May 26, 2008, in Las Cruces, NM
Some people can see fallen heroes among us on Memorial Day.

Others like you never give fallen heroes a thought.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99714 May 18, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. 20 years? Hmmm ... that would be 1994. Apparently, you are unaware that Republican George W. Bush was president from 2001 - 2009. Eight years! Were you in the penitentiary during those years, "Max'?
2. Yeah, if you want CHANGE ... vote Republican. That would be, monetarily, SMALL CHANGE ... in your pocket. If you want CHANGE from freedom to absolute dictatorship, like Bush43 wanted, vote Republican. Ever.
You keep ignoring squishy Bushie was controlled by Demonrats Peolzie, Reid and Barney Frank. The Clinton agenda was alive an well during Bush's presidency.

Besides Obama's policies are the same, only on steroids. Bush only slowed it a bit, now we are at full guns and it shows.

We need a Republican House, Congress, and White House to get this country going.

Vote Republican 2014 & 2016 for a growing and prosperous America and middle class .We currently are living the Demonratic result!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99715 May 18, 2014
<quoted text>
It is you that "never give fallen heroes a thought" by supporting a dick-traitor like Obama!
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#99716 May 18, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you that "never give fallen heroes a thought" by supporting a dick-traitor like Obama!
Dawg, if you want a good laugh this fine morning Google"kitty litter Max Weller". I think it will be worth your time.
UnSub

Ozark, MO

#99717 May 18, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who atacked us in Amria on Sept the 11th. bush was. C July 12, 2007
"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -foolishly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011
UnSub

Ozark, MO

#99718 May 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? No, so shut up and mind your own business.

If you think Obama can see dead people then you are even dumber then I thought. Now butt out. When I want to hear from as/shole I will fart.
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

#99719 May 18, 2014
UnSub wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? No, so shut up and mind your own business.
If you think Obama can see dead people then you are even dumber then I thought. Now butt out. When I want to hear from as/shole I will fart.
STFU...DAN ....lol
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Chicago, IL

#99720 May 18, 2014
MO REPUBLICANISTAN wrote:
<quoted text>STFU...DAN ....lol
Is there anyone your dumbass doesn't think is Dan? Dan kicked your ass so bad you can't stop thinking about him and having your gay fantasies that everyone is him.

YOU ARE ONE DAN OWNED BITCH!!

ROFLMAO!!
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Chicago, IL

#99721 May 18, 2014
UnSub wrote:
<quoted text>Was I talking to you? No, so shut up and mind your own business.

When Yellow Mutt SewerRat Replies to you it's because he doesn't care what you think or say. It's his way of showing that he doesn't care. He's a Liberal so Everything is backasswards to him. He ignores those who he does care what they think or say. LMAO!!
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Chicago, IL

#99722 May 18, 2014
UnSub wrote:
<quoted text>"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -foolishly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011
He forgot Hawaii was one of the "57 states" he had visited.
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Chicago, IL

#99723 May 18, 2014
<quoted text>It is you that "never give fallen heroes a thought" by supporting a dick-traitor like Obama!
You are as obsessed with this Max person as BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD is with Dan. You both are pathetic and sad. Get a life or better yet get some professional help, preferably the inpatient type.
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Chicago, IL

#99724 May 18, 2014
<quoted text>It is you that "never give fallen heroes a thought" by supporting a dick-traitor like Obama!
It's no secret Dawg hates patriots, soldiers, or anything to do with pro positive America. That's why he attacks it constantly. He has hated the military ever since the day he was dishonorably discharged from the Army for being a coward.
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#99725 May 18, 2014
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as obsessed with this Max person as BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD is with Dan. You both are pathetic and sad. Get a life or better yet get some professional help, preferably the inpatient type.
Max is the Clinton-Obama Agenda poster! You are accusing him of being obsessed with himself. By the way, what branch of the military did you serve in ? The only people I classify as "TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS" are the troops that served our great country, man or woman.
Red white blue

Farmington, MO

#99726 May 18, 2014
It's time to take America Back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) 5 hr Psh 84
Want FAKE news?? =CBS Scott Pelley 6 hr Clark 7
News Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... (Aug '14) 7 hr Moon Raker 456
Mentally Insane Topix Stalker 8 hr Calling out trolls 17
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... (May '15) Jun 21 Assless Chaps 32
CBS number 1 in real fake news Jun 21 Fire 3
CBS number 1 in real fake news Jun 20 Reality 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages