|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>And what do you Liberals have pride in? Destroying the American Middle Class and America herself.
It gives them pride when their food stamp allotment goes up.
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of lost relevance ...I suggest that YOU madam go get a life...if unable to get that then you might settle for a part time job at your WalMart.

Let me say this another way for you ....If I have ever, made you unhappy and sad and then caused you to cry...GOOD!

I suggest that you tape a tampon on your head ...If you are going to act like a big weepy vagina ...you might as well dress like one.

CHEERS
YOU GOT YOUR A** KICKED!!

ROFLMAO!!

Someday you will figure out why everyone thinks you are a mental case.
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

1Amused1 wrote:
<quoted text>More garbage insults and toilet remarks. You proved my point precisely. This will be the last time I address you. You are nothing more then an angry and childish little boy (or girl but I doubt a girl would say the things you say). You may be of an adult age but your mind and your maturity level is that of a 14 year old. A 14 year old with some very serious social and mental problems.
Garbage insults and toilet remarks are all the retard knows how to do.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

1Amused1 wrote:
<quoted text>
More garbage insults and toilet remarks. You proved my point precisely. This will be the last time I address you. You are nothing more then an angry and childish little boy (or girl but I doubt a girl would say the things you say). You may be of an adult age but your mind and your maturity level is that of a 14 year old. A 14 year old with some very serious social and mental problems.
What is the title of this post?
"Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?"

This thread lost any relevance years ago...just like you did

madam that you are so needy, that you breathlessly respond back with more of your pitiful and sad hysterical bullshit...says it all.

Please keep posting ...I'm just going to pop some more pop corn and watch your "HeeHaw " show

I love watching you CONservaCREEPs have emotional MELTDOWNS
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha

pop corn anyone....hahahahahaha

I OWN YOU ...Bitch
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
YOU GOT YOUR A** KICKED!!
ROFLMAO!!
Someday you will figure out why everyone thinks you are a mental case.
I suggest that you tape that tampon back on you head...it's a good look on you

hahahahahaha

You are nothing but Dawgs OWNED bitch being walked around on a leash

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent self diagnosis. Tell us something about you we didn't already know.
Because he does not know anything, I see Fake "patriot" has stooped to editing my quote within his comment. Cowards and idiots always do that. At least they can "win" when misquoting me. Otherwise, they don't have a snowball's chance!

=> Posters with courage and knowledge do not have to edit quoted remarks. <=
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
BOOM!! Talk about hitting the nail on the head.
BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD is just an insignificant moron. Even her own daddy, Yellow Mutt SewerRat ignores her 99% of the time. Pretty sad eh?
I love the way you always IGNORE everyone...hahahahaha
With all your different aliases and ISPs ...You CAN'T help yourself...hahahahaha

DANielle...it's time.... you need to check yourself back into the Bachmann Clinic...LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>So you rebooted your modem and got a new location. Just further proves my point about ;posting locations and how you are just using at as a excuse for your being too scared to ask me face to face. Once again you prove you are a gutless coward.
So someone else called you out on it? Imagine that. I don't need to say I did something I never did, unlike what you like to do, that would be a lie. Your dumbass left it exposed a few months back for a couple of days when you were screwing with your profile and changing your tag lines to try and insult people. Did you think it wasn't noticed? You just got caught in another lie.
Keep making the excuses Sewer Mutt, I am enjoying making you dance like a little trained bitch at my will!
=>KICKING LIBERALS ASSES ON A DAILY BASIS LIKE ALL TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS DO!!<=
"rebooted my modem"? Your technical knowledge is the same as your patriotism: Nada. Zilch. Zero. Nichts. Null. None.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>I couldn't dumb myself down to a level stupid enough to see it. However it is funny that you were already on that low of a level.
Now go look in that mirror and see that reflection of an idiot staring back at you.
=>KICKING LIBERALS ASSES ON A DAILY BASIS LIKE ALL TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS DO!!<=
How did you do that? Get into my medicine cabinet?_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

1Amused1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have been reading this forum off and on for a while now. Mainly because the banter amuses me. But you, you are a completely different story. You are on here every day posting the same things over and over just reworded. You seem to be watching it every waking moment of your life for someone to post so you can troll them with your obnoxious and lame insults. Do you not have anything better to do like get a job? Is your life so pathetic that you have nothing better to do? What's more is most of your posts seem to be ignored by the others. Don't you ever wonder why that is? There are a group full of people here who attack each other left and right (pun intended) and in the midst of it all nobody seems to care about the garbage you post. Doesn't that tell you something? Your posts reflect someone who is either very mentally unstable, very childish, or very angry because someone has hurt you. It's time for you to grow up. Nobody is impressed with your garbage posts. You aren't kicking anyone's ass. You don't own anyone. The only one having a meltdown is you. All you are doing is wasting your life away attacking people who don't care what you say or sucking up to people who also don't seem to care what you say. Grow up, go get a job, go make something of yourself. Stop being the most irrelevant person on a forum that lost it relevance 4 years ago.
Get it?
You really should join the "Tea Partiers." Really! Your ability to post an extremely long paragraph without saying anything is incredible and resembles those "Tea Partiers" who similarly talk all day without saying anything.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>He would do better in jail like the rest of the lying crooked narcissistic criminal liberal Demonrats.
You are the expert on jail, "ex-CON" Max.
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Missouri Lawmakers Pass 3-Day Abortion Wait Period
AP | by By JORDAN SHAPIRO

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo.(AP)— Missouri's Republican-controlled Legislature gave final approval Wednesday to legislation requiring a woman to wait three days after first seeing a doctor before having an abortion. Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon has not said whether he will sign or veto it.

The measure would triple Missouri's current 24-hour waiting period and put the state in line with Utah and South Dakota as the only states to mandate a 72-hour time frame. Missouri currently has only one clinic performing elective abortions.

The House voted 111-39 in favor of the measure Wednesday, sending it to Nixon, who has previously allowed other abortion restrictions to become law without his signature. That included a measure last year that requires doctors to be in the room for the initial dose of a drug used in medical abortions.

Nixon said Tuesday that he would review the extended waiting period and act in a manner consistent with his other actions on abortion legislation.

Senators passed the waiting period measure earlier this week after Democrats agreed to stop filibustering the bill in exchange for Republicans dropping other measures the Democrats opposed, related to union fees and photo identification requirements for elections.

Under both current law and the new legislation, Missouri's abortion waiting period doesn't apply in instances deemed by a doctor to be a medical emergency. But women do have to wait in cases of rape and incest.

Supporters argue that women need more time to digest information received by a doctor. In addition to the waiting period, Missouri's current abortion law requires doctors to provide women with a variety of written information about the procedure, and they must be given the opportunity to hear the fetus' heartbeat on an ultrasound.

"Life is precious. I want to make sure the unborn child has a chance to survive," Sen. David Sater, a Republican pharmacist from rural southwest Missouri, said during debate on the legislation he sponsored.

Opponents said the longer waiting period would push woman further into pregnancy before an abortion, which can increase risk. They argued it would also make women pay for expensive hotel visits or drive multiple times to a clinic. A Planned Parenthood in St. Louis is the only facility in Missouri that currently performs elective abortions.

"The idea that a woman would not have taken this time already is insulting," said Rep. Genise Montecillo, a St. Louis Democrat.

About 25 abortion-rights advocates gathered at the state Capitol on Monday and stayed throughout the night into Wednesday as part of what they described as a 72-hour "citizen filibuster" against the bill. Speakers took turns talking about the negative impacts of the 72-hour waiting period from a lectern on the Capitol steps. They plan to continue until Thursday afternoon.

"I think the 72 hours is way too long," St. Louis resident Madi Mauck said while taking a break from speaking at the lectern. "Making them wait longer is an emotional and financial burden."

Republican supporters of the measure said the longer waiting period could help reduce abortions and that lawmakers had a moral obligation to pass the bill.

"The objectors stood and focused on the rights of the mother," Rep. Kevin Elmer, a southwest Missouri Republican, said before Wednesday's final House vote. "I stand here for the rights of the unborn."

Democrats argued the longer waiting period would just force women to go to abortion facilities in neighboring states, citing a clinic in Overland Park, Kansas, and a location in Belleville, Illinois.

State figures show there were about 9,000 abortions performed on Missouri residents in 2012 and that the number of abortions for Missourians has declined each year since 2008.

A clause in Missouri's bill if a court finds the three-day time frame unconstitutional would seek to immediately revert to the 24-hour period.
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

This is not about saving lives. This is about controlling them. This is not about balancing the budget nor bringing down the debt. This is about Republicans forcing their antiquated quasi-religious agenda upon American women.

American women are facing increasing legal obstacles to obtaining abortions. Some obstacles and laws so stringent they approach a ban on the procedure.

Abortion is a very personal decision best made between a woman and her doctor. Republican medical amateurs would rob American women of the right to make their own medical decisions based on what’s best for them and not for the political pandering of a few discriminatory and pseudo-religious male politicians.
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Madam - No women should vote for any Republican at the local, state or federal level.
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

If the GOP really believe life is so precious , why are they so quick to go to war in a foreign land? and let 18 and 220 year olds to die and be crippled?

Hmmmmmm?
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

The REAL Truth

For the GOP ...Life is only precious before birth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Garbage insults and toilet remarks are all the retard knows how to do.
You prove that every day, FAKE "patriot."
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

1Amused1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you misread or misinterpreted what I was saying. I was only referring to how that posters nonsense and garbage insults go ignored. I was not talking about ignoring the issues and the things that are effecting this nation. I am far from uninformed. You need to calm down and relax and not be so ready to pick an argument. Obama is scum and his party will pay a heavy price come midterms no doubt about that.
You Republicans scream get government out of our lives. I guess having them involved with a uterus is ok?

hmmmmmm?
MO REPUBLICANISTAN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Excellent self diagnosis. Tell us something about you we didn't already know.
Then I think GOP men should have to wait 72 hours before they can take a boner pill, they might want to change their mind....That's right they get 1 pill at a time and must 72 hours before they can pick the pill up at a pharmacy.

Think that will pass?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr ICP 2014k 18,619
Dooley gets endorsement from St. Louis mayor 14 hr McKay 1
St. Louis challenges Missouri ban on gay marriage Thu WasteWater 26
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Thu Joe G 25
To The Supreme Court Repent Thu truth 4
Stricklands Wed Terry rigsby 8
Narc in st charles Jul 30 Shesignorant 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••