Turd Ferguson

Anonymous Proxy

#99604 May 15, 2014
Jay Nixon will be needing a job soon. I think he would do well in the senate.
1Amused1

Ava, MO

#99605 May 15, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
My My My ....looks like the" PARROT" is off on another manic psychotic BREAK this morning... God I love the smell of DANs MELTDOWNS in the morning.
I'm going to pop some pop corn and sit back and enjoy the show...LOL
I have been reading this forum off and on for a while now. Mainly because the banter amuses me. But you, you are a completely different story. You are on here every day posting the same things over and over just reworded. You seem to be watching it every waking moment of your life for someone to post so you can troll them with your obnoxious and lame insults. Do you not have anything better to do like get a job? Is your life so pathetic that you have nothing better to do? What's more is most of your posts seem to be ignored by the others. Don't you ever wonder why that is? There are a group full of people here who attack each other left and right (pun intended) and in the midst of it all nobody seems to care about the garbage you post. Doesn't that tell you something? Your posts reflect someone who is either very mentally unstable, very childish, or very angry because someone has hurt you. It's time for you to grow up. Nobody is impressed with your garbage posts. You aren't kicking anyone's ass. You don't own anyone. The only one having a meltdown is you. All you are doing is wasting your life away attacking people who don't care what you say or sucking up to people who also don't seem to care what you say. Grow up, go get a job, go make something of yourself. Stop being the most irrelevant person on a forum that lost it relevance 4 years ago.

Get it?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99606 May 15, 2014
Turd Ferguson wrote:
Jay Nixon will be needing a job soon. I think he would do well in the senate.
He would do better in jail like the rest of the lying crooked narcissistic criminal liberal Demonrats.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99608 May 15, 2014
1Amused1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading this forum off and on for a while now. Mainly because the banter amuses me. But you, you are a completely different story. You are on here every day posting the same things over and over just reworded. You seem to be watching it every waking moment of your life for someone to post so you can troll them with your obnoxious and lame insults. Do you not have anything better to do like get a job? Is your life so pathetic that you have nothing better to do? What's more is most of your posts seem to be ignored by the others. Don't you ever wonder why that is? There are a group full of people here who attack each other left and right (pun intended) and in the midst of it all nobody seems to care about the garbage you post. Doesn't that tell you something? Your posts reflect someone who is either very mentally unstable, very childish, or very angry because someone has hurt you. It's time for you to grow up. Nobody is impressed with your garbage posts. You aren't kicking anyone's ass. You don't own anyone. The only one having a meltdown is you. All you are doing is wasting your life away attacking people who don't care what you say or sucking up to people who also don't seem to care what you say. Grow up, go get a job, go make something of yourself. Stop being the most irrelevant person on a forum that lost it relevance 4 years ago.
Get it?
Yah, ignoring the stupid, lying, narcissistic, crooked liberal demonratic trolls and letting them infect the uninformed and ignorant like you, is what got scum like Obama elected.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99609 May 15, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text> Do you ever get tired of using the same old worn out adjectives.
You do realize it loses all its force after you use it 50 some times or more?
We proud liberals do.
And what do you Liberals have pride in? Destroying the American Middle Class and America herself.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99612 May 15, 2014
1Amused1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it?
Speaking of lost relevance ...I suggest that YOU madam go get a life...if unable to get that then you might settle for a part time job at your WalMart.

Let me say this another way for you ....If I have ever, made you unhappy and sad and then caused you to cry...GOOD!

I suggest that you tape a tampon on your head ...If you are going to act like a big weepy vagina ...you might as well dress like one.

CHEERS

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#99613 May 15, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you Liberals have pride in? Destroying the American Middle Class and America herself.
Nope, winning the office of the presidency with someone who doesn't say:

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside the Oval Office. bush--- Washington, DC. May 12,2008

And then, watching you cons running in circles chasing your tails. Love it!
1Amused1

Ava, MO

#99614 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Yah, ignoring the stupid, lying, narcissistic, crooked liberal demonratic trolls and letting them infect the uninformed and ignorant like you, is what got scum like Obama elected.
I think you misread or misinterpreted what I was saying. I was only referring to how that posters nonsense and garbage insults go ignored. I was not talking about ignoring the issues and the things that are effecting this nation. I am far from uninformed. You need to calm down and relax and not be so ready to pick an argument. Obama is scum and his party will pay a heavy price come midterms no doubt about that.
1Amused1

Ava, MO

#99615 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Speaking of lost relevance ...I suggest that YOU madam go get a life...if unable to get that then you might settle for a part time job at your WalMart.
Let me say this another way for you ....If I have ever, made you unhappy and sad and then caused you to cry...GOOD!
I suggest that you tape a tampon on your head ...If you are going to act like a big weepy vagina ...you might as well dress like one.
CHEERS
More garbage insults and toilet remarks. You proved my point precisely. This will be the last time I address you. You are nothing more then an angry and childish little boy (or girl but I doubt a girl would say the things you say). You may be of an adult age but your mind and your maturity level is that of a 14 year old. A 14 year old with some very serious social and mental problems.
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Brooklyn, NY

#99616 May 15, 2014
1Amused1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have been reading this forum off and on for a while now. Mainly because the banter amuses me. But you, you are a completely different story. You are on here every day posting the same things over and over just reworded. You seem to be watching it every waking moment of your life for someone to post so you can troll them with your obnoxious and lame insults. Do you not have anything better to do like get a job? Is your life so pathetic that you have nothing better to do? What's more is most of your posts seem to be ignored by the others. Don't you ever wonder why that is? There are a group full of people here who attack each other left and right (pun intended) and in the midst of it all nobody seems to care about the garbage you post. Doesn't that tell you something? Your posts reflect someone who is either very mentally unstable, very childish, or very angry because someone has hurt you. It's time for you to grow up. Nobody is impressed with your garbage posts. You aren't kicking anyone's ass. You don't own anyone. The only one having a meltdown is you. All you are doing is wasting your life away attacking people who don't care what you say or sucking up to people who also don't seem to care what you say. Grow up, go get a job, go make something of yourself. Stop being the most irrelevant person on a forum that lost it relevance 4 years ago.

Get it?
BOOM!! Talk about hitting the nail on the head.

BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD is just an insignificant moron. Even her own daddy, Yellow Mutt SewerRat ignores her 99% of the time. Pretty sad eh?
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Brooklyn, NY

#99617 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>And what do you Liberals have pride in? Destroying the American Middle Class and America herself.
It gives them pride when their food stamp allotment goes up.
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Brooklyn, NY

#99619 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>Speaking of lost relevance ...I suggest that YOU madam go get a life...if unable to get that then you might settle for a part time job at your WalMart.

CHEERS
YOU GOT YOUR A** KICKED!!

ROFLMAO!!

Someday you will figure out why everyone thinks you are a mental case.
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Brooklyn, NY

#99620 May 15, 2014
1Amused1 wrote:
<quoted text>More garbage insults and toilet remarks. You proved my point precisely. This will be the last time I address you. You are nothing more then an angry and childish little boy (or girl but I doubt a girl would say the things you say). You may be of an adult age but your mind and your maturity level is that of a 14 year old. A 14 year old with some very serious social and mental problems.
Garbage insults and toilet remarks are all the retard knows how to do.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99621 May 15, 2014
1Amused1 wrote:
<quoted text>
More garbage insults and toilet remarks. You proved my point precisely. This will be the last time I address you. You are nothing more then an angry and childish little boy (or girl but I doubt a girl would say the things you say). You may be of an adult age but your mind and your maturity level is that of a 14 year old. A 14 year old with some very serious social and mental problems.
What is the title of this post?
"Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?"

This thread lost any relevance years ago...just like you did

madam that you are so needy, that you breathlessly respond back with more of your pitiful and sad hysterical bullshit...says it all.

Please keep posting ...I'm just going to pop some more pop corn and watch your "HeeHaw " show

I love watching you CONservaCREEPs have emotional MELTDOWNS
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99622 May 15, 2014
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Garbage insults and toilet remarks are all the retard knows how to do.
hahahahahaha

pop corn anyone....hahahahahaha

I OWN YOU ...Bitch
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99623 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
YOU GOT YOUR A** KICKED!!
ROFLMAO!!
Someday you will figure out why everyone thinks you are a mental case.
I suggest that you tape that tampon back on you head...it's a good look on you

hahahahahaha

You are nothing but Dawgs OWNED bitch being walked around on a leash

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#99624 May 15, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent self diagnosis. Tell us something about you we didn't already know.
Because he does not know anything, I see Fake "patriot" has stooped to editing my quote within his comment. Cowards and idiots always do that. At least they can "win" when misquoting me. Otherwise, they don't have a snowball's chance!

=> Posters with courage and knowledge do not have to edit quoted remarks. <=
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99625 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
BOOM!! Talk about hitting the nail on the head.
BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD is just an insignificant moron. Even her own daddy, Yellow Mutt SewerRat ignores her 99% of the time. Pretty sad eh?
I love the way you always IGNORE everyone...hahahahaha
With all your different aliases and ISPs ...You CAN'T help yourself...hahahahaha

DANielle...it's time.... you need to check yourself back into the Bachmann Clinic...LOL

#99626 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>So you rebooted your modem and got a new location. Just further proves my point about ;posting locations and how you are just using at as a excuse for your being too scared to ask me face to face. Once again you prove you are a gutless coward.
So someone else called you out on it? Imagine that. I don't need to say I did something I never did, unlike what you like to do, that would be a lie. Your dumbass left it exposed a few months back for a couple of days when you were screwing with your profile and changing your tag lines to try and insult people. Did you think it wasn't noticed? You just got caught in another lie.
Keep making the excuses Sewer Mutt, I am enjoying making you dance like a little trained bitch at my will!
=>KICKING LIBERALS ASSES ON A DAILY BASIS LIKE ALL TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS DO!!<=
"rebooted my modem"? Your technical knowledge is the same as your patriotism: Nada. Zilch. Zero. Nichts. Null. None.

#99627 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>I couldn't dumb myself down to a level stupid enough to see it. However it is funny that you were already on that low of a level.
Now go look in that mirror and see that reflection of an idiot staring back at you.
=>KICKING LIBERALS ASSES ON A DAILY BASIS LIKE ALL TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS DO!!<=
How did you do that? Get into my medicine cabinet?_8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Dog Man 2,612
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr WARRIOR 19,192
A debut contemporary romance by St. Louis autho... 4 hr STLouisan 1
Who is this doctor? 5 hr Jones 2
Black Muslim murders 19 year old 12 hr Grandpa Joe 1
Racist Black People 20 hr ray rice 4
Eric Church Concert Sat MusicMan14 1
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at September 14 at 8:03PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••