Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99582 May 14, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL, "true-blue Sioux City"!
Liberals do not have disdain for America, or for our Constitution. If I thought you are a patriot, I would salute you.
I do agree: GOD BLESS AMERICA and HER TRUE PATRIOTS. Too bad you are not one.
And neither are you as a narcissistic crooked, lying troll for the criminal liberal Demonrats.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99583 May 14, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree ... you just bitch slapped him...GAME POINT
Agree, the Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing criminal, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.
They are anti-American global strength.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99584 May 14, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Who realizes how important the envoirment is for a healthy life?
NOBODY...THE DEMOCRATS JUST USE IT TO CONTROL PEOPLE AND FUNNEL MONEY TO OTHER THINGS
Who is never working on job creation?
OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS...UNLESS THEY ARE JOBS FOR ILLEGALS.
Who works for big business and not the middle class?
DEMOCRATS....THEY JUST PRETEND THEY AREN'T TO KEEP THE USEFUL IDIOTS LIEK YOU HAPPY
Who is always in the news for racial comments?
BOTH...JUST ASK DONALD THE DEMOCRAT STERLING
Who forgets the "freedom >>OF<<< religion in the constitution?
DEMOCRATS...THEY WOULD LIKE TO COMPLETLY FORGET ABOUT IT.
"envoirment" was that a typo or a Fraudian slip?
"Fraudian" was that a typo or a FREUDIAN slip?
DUMBASS!!! KARMA...IT'S A REAL BITCH...LIKE YOU!! ROFLMAO!!
Surprised a liberal's useful idiot left easy questions with obvious answers to be given.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#99585 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Who realizes how important the envoirment is for a healthy life?
NOBODY...THE DEMOCRATS JUST USE IT TO CONTROL PEOPLE AND FUNNEL MONEY TO OTHER THINGS
Who is never working on job creation?
OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS...UNLESS THEY ARE JOBS FOR ILLEGALS.
Who works for big business and not the middle class?
DEMOCRATS....THEY JUST PRETEND THEY AREN'T TO KEEP THE USEFUL IDIOTS LIEK YOU HAPPY
Who is always in the news for racial comments?
BOTH...JUST ASK DONALD THE DEMOCRAT STERLING
Who forgets the "freedom >>OF<<< religion in the constitution?
DEMOCRATS...THEY WOULD LIKE TO COMPLETLY FORGET ABOUT IT.
"envoirment" was that a typo or a Fraudian slip?
"Fraudian" was that a typo or a FREUDIAN slip?
DUMBASS!!! KARMA...IT'S A REAL BITCH...LIKE YOU!! ROFLMAO!!
Your reply has got to be one of the most stupid I have had the displeasure to read.

You really believe a nasty envoirment has no effect on a healthy life style?

Pretend? Now thats deep! lol

You really have a hate miserable life, do you not? Anyone with your stupidity and hate can never be happy or even satisfied.

So enjoy HATER! LOL
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Brooklyn, NY

#99586 May 14, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Surprised a liberal's useful idiot left easy questions with obvious answers to be given.
I'm not. They are the standard issues his media masters use to try and attack those who don't agree with them. He just does what any useful idiot does and repeats them.
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Brooklyn, NY

#99587 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>Really? Is this a true story?

Your "propaganda piece" suggests that Democrat US Rep. John Conyers could not get 1000 signatures because people do not support him anymore.

NOT TRUE, of course. Conyers easily got not 1000 signatures -- but 2000 signatures. However, his campaign workers were not personally registered to vote and thus could not circulate petitions -- which is a requirement of Michigan law. Also, as is usual, some of the signers of the petitions were not in Conyer's district, or were not registered to vote.

Conyers is appealing the decision by the Wayne County clerk, and still has until June 6 to get on the ballot for the primary.

Another option is left for Rep. Conyers, even if his name does not get on the election ballot: although difficult, Conyers could run on a "write-in" campaign, and, given his popularity in his district, might well beat any weaker potential Republican candidate.

(Another little problem with your story is that the cited "interview" may well have been fabricated. You are known to make up these little stories and, since, as usual, you could not provide a link, this entire thing may well be a "red herring." A Google search shows NO SUCH STATEMENTS WERE MADE by Conyers.)
AH, HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I yanked your chain and right on command you came a "yip! yip! yipping!!" You are an easy useful idiot to own.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#99588 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Surprised a liberal's useful idiot left easy questions with obvious answers to be given.
Do you ever get tired of using the same old worn out adjectives.

You do realize it loses all its force after you use it 50 some times or more?

We proud liberals do.
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Brooklyn, NY

#99589 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>Huh? I don't have your photo on my mirror!

Huh? You were in Pennsylvania the other day. Now you are in Sioux City, Iowa. Tell me again ... why should I drive to Kansas City? Even if you are starring in a freak show, it would not be worth my driving time to see you.

You keep saying that you cannot tell me WHY you consider yourself to be a patriot. I can easily conclude that you are not, and that you never were in the military.

=> TRUE patriots do not advertise. <=
Of course you don't, you wouldn't want your boyfriend ChilliFAG getting jealous. Still doesn't change the fact that your reflection shows you the biggest idiot on the planet.

I would tell you to stop playing stupid over the posting location but I already know when it comes to your stupidity you're not playing. It's just a coward excuse for you, the person whose posting location shows St Louis but claims not to live there, uses to try and not look like a chickenshit.

I never said I can not tell you, I said you haven't earned the right to demand anything from anyone on here. Just because you live your whole life on here doesn't give you authority to demand anything of anyone. All you have to do is quit being such a gigantic pu**y and come ask me yourself. But you won't, you will just hide behind your coward posting location excuse as always.

=>KICKING LIBERALS ASSES ON A DAILY BASIS LIKE ALL TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS DO!!<=
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Brooklyn, NY

#99590 May 14, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Your reply has got to be one of the most stupid I have had the displeasure to read.

You really believe a nasty envoirment has no effect on a healthy life style?

Pretend? Now thats deep! lol

You really have a hate miserable life, do you not? Anyone with your stupidity and hate can never be happy or even satisfied.

So enjoy HATER! LOL
Awwwww poor baby! Don't cry! Maybe you should make another "fraudilan" slip, or however your dumbass spelled it.

ROFLMAO!!!
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Brooklyn, NY

#99591 May 14, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever get tired of using the same old worn out adjectives.

You do realize it loses all its force after you use it 50 some times or more?

We proud liberals do.
Let's see here, the person who does noting but whine and cry about Bush and posts the same old worn out crap about him is questioning what others post.

You really are an idiot!
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Brooklyn, NY

#99592 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>ROFL, "true-blue Sioux City"!

Liberals do not have disdain for America, or for our Constitution. If I thought you are a patriot, I would salute you.

I do agree: GOD BLESS AMERICA and HER TRUE PATRIOTS. Too bad you are not one.
More coward bovine excrement from the Yellow Sewer Mutt.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99593 May 14, 2014
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww poor baby! Don't cry! Maybe you should make another "fraudilan" slip, or however your dumbass spelled it.
ROFLMAO!!!
????

the only slip ...is the one you have on right now... that you stole from WalMart

Your ass has just been kicked into Arkansas

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#99594 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>And neither are you as a narcissistic crooked, lying troll for the criminal liberal Demonrats.
Don't try to "ex-CON" us, "Max."

#99596 May 14, 2014
<quoted text> ...
=>KICKING LIBERALS ASSES ON A DAILY BASIS LIKE ALL TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS DO!!<=
Delusions of grandeur.

#99597 May 14, 2014
<quoted text> ... I would tell you to stop playing stupid over the posting location but I already know when it comes to your stupidity you're not playing. It's just a coward excuse for you, the person whose posting location shows St Louis but claims not to live there, uses to try and not look like a chickenshit....
LOL! Say what, Fake "patriot"? My "posting location" says WHAT? Ah, hahahahaha! Look at it, dipstick!(And don't try to say that you "fooled me" into showing it to you, like you did last time, "Smifville"!)

#99598 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>Awwwww poor baby! Don't cry! Maybe you should make another "fraudilan" slip, or however your dumbass spelled it.
ROFLMAO!!!
Ah, hahahahahaha! He was poking some serious fun at you, AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT! Hahahahahahahahaha! Speaking of CLUELESS!_8-)
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT

Brooklyn, NY

#99600 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
I am full of Delusions of grandeur.
Excellent self diagnosis. Tell us something about you we didn't already know.
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT

Brooklyn, NY

#99601 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL! Say what, Fake "patriot"? My "posting location" says WHAT? Ah, hahahahaha! Look at it, dipstick!(And don't try to say that you "fooled me" into showing it to you, like you did last time, "Smifville"!)
So you rebooted your modem and got a new location. Just further proves my point about ;posting locations and how you are just using at as a excuse for your being too scared to ask me face to face. Once again you prove you are a gutless coward.

So someone else called you out on it? Imagine that. I don't need to say I did something I never did, unlike what you like to do, that would be a lie. Your dumbass left it exposed a few months back for a couple of days when you were screwing with your profile and changing your tag lines to try and insult people. Did you think it wasn't noticed? You just got caught in another lie.

Keep making the excuses Sewer Mutt, I am enjoying making you dance like a little trained bitch at my will!

REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT

Brooklyn, NY

#99602 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahaha! He was poking some serious fun at you, AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT! Hahahahahahahahaha! Speaking of CLUELESS!_8-)
I couldn't dumb myself down to a level stupid enough to see it. However it is funny that you were already on that low of a level.

Now go look in that mirror and see that reflection of an idiot staring back at you.

RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99603 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
I couldn't dumb myself down to a level stupid enough to see it. However it is funny that you were already on that low of a level.
Now go look in that mirror and see that reflection of an idiot staring back at you.
My My My ....looks like the" PARROT" is off on another manic psychotic BREAK this morning... God I love the smell of DANs MELTDOWNS in the morning.

I'm going to pop some pop corn and sit back and enjoy the show...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll: 62% of White St. Louisans Think Michael B... 11 min changed 4
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 15 min Hahaha 2,834
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr redeemer 522
Where's Al Sharpton now? 7 hr SLY WEST 12
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Chuck 19,222
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sat Obama Bitches 10,212
house and ten acres for sale 22 miles from clea... Fri widow 1
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis