Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98214 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>If you can count back 17 posts from this one, the proof is waiting for you "WORTHLESS".
If you can comprehend what you read DawgAssKisser posting some persons name and saying look it up on casenet does not prove that is the person posting here as Clinton-Obama Agenda. It just proves you can make shit up. Should I find a name on casenet and say it is you? If I did I will have offered as much proof as you have. Guess that will make it 100% true as well. You can't have it both ways AssKisser.
DeathByCactus

Overland Park, KS

#98215 Apr 12, 2014
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an IQ thing not an age. According to her daddy Yellow Dawg she is in her 40's and lives in his basement when she's not on vacation at one of the St Louis psych wards.
I figured as much. I see there is a new person trying to make ChilliJ accusation sound true. My guess its just ChilliJ posting unregistered. I'm not buying it. He is putting too much effort into trying to NOT post a link to something substantial that would prove what he says. He's caught in a lie plain and simple.
DeathByCactus

Overland Park, KS

#98216 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a hypocrite. You are easily fooled by your anger at anyone that does not share your beliefs. I know who Max Weller is, and his history. Try Mo. casenet. com and enter Max's name .All your questions will be answered. We will be awaiting your response you raging hypocrite. I also did not scream a word about "innocent until proven guilty," Cactus.
You are a hypocrite. Anger? What anger? That's just more diversion nonsense from you ChilliJ. I read that you are a pedophile also. As of right now I have seen as much evidence of that as I have for your accusation against COAgenda. So if you want me to believe that about him then I have no choice but to believe you are a pedophile as well.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98218 Apr 12, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
<quoted text>I figured as much. I see there is a new person trying to make ChilliJ accusation sound true. My guess its just ChilliJ posting unregistered. I'm not buying it. He is putting too much effort into trying to NOT post a link to something substantial that would prove what he says. He's caught in a lie plain and simple.
It wouldn't surprise me it was. Of course he will deny it but hey, there is as much proof that it is him as there is for his accusation so we might as well treat it in the same manner he expects us to treat his accusations. Fair is fair.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98219 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>If you can count back 17 posts from this one, the proof is waiting for you "WORTHLESS".
Would that be 17 of your posts kissing Dawgs ass ChilliJ? Or are you still just tossing his salad on a nightly basis? Isn't he about 70 years too old for your taste?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98221 Apr 12, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hypocrite. Anger? What anger? That's just more diversion nonsense from you ChilliJ. I read that you are a pedophile also. As of right now I have seen as much evidence of that as I have for your accusation against COAgenda. So if you want me to believe that about him then I have no choice but to believe you are a pedophile as well.
Well... we've read you are not on Topix you're the KC Freeway Shooter?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98222 Apr 12, 2014
Muslim in the Whitehouse wrote:
BOMBSHELL: Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch
This isn’t surprising. This story is picking up more and more. With all the militia heading to Nevada the Feds aren’t going to win this one.
Check it out:
The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations.
Deleted from BLM.gov but reposted for posterity by the Free Republic, the BLM document entitled “Cattle Trespass Impacts” directly states that Bundy’s cattle “impacts” solar development, more specifically the construction of “utility-scale solar power generation facilities” on “public lands.”
“Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle,” the document states.
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/04/bombshell...
Federal Lands (we all own) they haven't paid rent on...Tehy don't own it...if you were a serious landowner you know if you run stock on land you don't own ...then you lease it...dumbass!

Farm Ranching 101 ...you stupid inbred pretend veteran.
DeathByCactus

Overland Park, KS

#98224 Apr 12, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... we've read you are not on Topix you're the KC Freeway Shooter?
Let me see if I can explain this in a manner that even someone as stupid as you can comprehend. I don't care what anyone says about me on here. I don't care what anyone thinks about me on here. But, if I did, you would be at the very bottom of the "I dont give a flyingfuck barrel". Thats how insignificant you or anything you have to say is too me. You rank below pond scum. Do you understand that? Pond scum has more significant value in this world then anything you have to say does. Do you get that? In fact sewer droppings rank higher. You rank lower than pond scum and sewer droppings.
LIBERALS ARE MENTAL

United States

#98226 Apr 12, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see if I can explain this in a manner that even someone as stupid as you can comprehend. I don't care what anyone says about me on here. I don't care what anyone thinks about me on here. But, if I did, you would be at the very bottom of the "I dont give a flyingfuck barrel". Thats how insignificant you or anything you have to say is too me. You rank below pond scum. Do you understand that? Pond scum has more significant value in this world then anything you have to say does. Do you get that? In fact sewer droppings rank higher. You rank lower than pond scum and sewer droppings.
looks like got to yo HAHA hahaha hahaha hahaha. Do uou get that
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98227 Apr 13, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
<quoted text>Let me see if I can explain this in a manner that even someone as stupid as you can comprehend. I don't care what anyone says about me on here. I don't care what anyone thinks about me on here. But, if I did, you would be at the very bottom of the "I dont give a flyingfuck barrel". Thats how insignificant you or anything you have to say is too me. You rank below pond scum. Do you understand that? Pond scum has more significant value in this world then anything you have to say does. Do you get that? In fact sewer droppings rank higher. You rank lower than pond scum and sewer droppings.
Judging from her incoherent and failure to spell "you" right reply....
Rightwing NUT case proving that LIBERALS ARE MENTAL wrote:
<quoted text>looks like got to yo HAHA hahaha hahaha hahaha. Do uou get that
.....you upset her pretty bad with that dose of truth.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98228 Apr 13, 2014
LIBERALS ARE MENTAL wrote:
<quoted text> looks like got to yo HAHA hahaha hahaha hahaha. Do uou get that
Thanks ...But I always do...lol

You aren't doing so bad yourself... I'm enjoying watching you terrorizing OWNEDsville ...you have her running around in circles ...which is not so hard to do ...before the internet she chased cars in the trailer park...now she chases after everyone on Topix that kicks her ass just like the OWNED bitch she is...LOL

Good Job GAME POINT
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98229 Apr 13, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm... I bet you're upset, because you've run out of meth...when does your Pa's social security check hit again?
DeathByCactus

Overland Park, KS

#98230 Apr 13, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I think it's funny that she is replying to herself and trying to pretend that she is two different people. I guess when you can't get people to play along with your ignorance then you talk to yourself.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#98231 Apr 13, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured as much. I see there is a new person trying to make ChilliJ accusation sound true. My guess its just ChilliJ posting unregistered. I'm not buying it. He is putting too much effort into trying to NOT post a link to something substantial that would prove what he says. He's caught in a lie plain and simple.
Nah! I don't post gray and, unlike many of you, I have a R W life. So my last post here was #98184. As another poster mentioned above, read about C-O Agenda / ex-CON, Max, at MO casenet. Or keep making excuses for C-O's criminality and convictions (Abandonment of a Corpse, multiple Forgery counts). In the links below, his neighbor, who knew him better than I'd ever want to, told him what he knew about C-O / Max's history and C-O / Max made lame excuses for his criminality. That C-O / Max is a real credit to the human race. LOL

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lexington-mo/...

DeathByCactus

Overland Park, KS

#98232 Apr 13, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah! I don't post gray and, unlike many of you, I have a R W life. So my last post here was #98184. As another poster mentioned above, read about C-O Agenda / ex-CON, Max, at MO casenet. Or keep making excuses for C-O's criminality and convictions (Abandonment of a Corpse, multiple Forgery counts). In the links below, his neighbor, who knew him better than I'd ever want to, told him what he knew about C-O / Max's history and C-O / Max made lame excuses for his criminality. That C-O / Max is a real credit to the human race. LOL
That proves what? That doesn't prove that anyone on that forum is anyone on this forum. It just proves you found some forum and used to try and smear someone here that you disagree with. You better hope that if you ever get charged with a crime that you don't get a jury with people as ignorant as you are on it.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98233 Apr 13, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's funny that she is replying to herself and trying to pretend that she is two different people. I guess when you can't get people to play along with your ignorance then you talk to yourself.

hey Smithville ...thats what you do...you RETARDED Loser...

You keep proving how much I OWN YOU
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98234 Apr 13, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is about you?

"Let me see if I can explain this in a manner that even someone as stupid as you can comprehend. I don't care what anyone says about me on here. I don't care what anyone thinks about me on here. But, if I did, you would be at the very bottom of the "I dont give a flyingfuck barrel". Thats how insignificant you or anything you have to say is too me. You rank below pond scum. Do you understand that? Pond scum has more significant value in this world then anything you have to say does. Do you get that? In fact sewer droppings rank higher. You rank lower than pond scum and sewer droppings".
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98237 Apr 13, 2014
Muslim in the Whitehouse wrote:
Judge Jeanine: CIA Head Michael Morrell Should Be Indicted For Lies Under Oath On Benghazi
http://weaselzippers.us/182640-judge-jeanine-...
Funny how the liberal useful idiots are avoiding topics like this. They know their time is over.

It is no longer about the liberals staying in power, it is now about how many of these bas-turds we can put in jail........ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha
DeathByCactus

Overland Park, KS

#98238 Apr 13, 2014
~~~~ <-----Pond Scum

*****<-----Sewer Droppings
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Smithville ...thats what you do...you RETARDED Loser...
You keep proving how much I OWN YOU
<----You

Understand now?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98239 Apr 13, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
~~~~ <-----Pond Scum
*****<-----Sewer Droppings
<quoted text><----You
Understand now?
YOU = INBRED BUTT BREATH

Understand now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
80,000 Muslim Syria Refugees here in St Louis,n... 3 hr rocky 37
Amanda-Blk Hair Lady/Manager @ Pizza Hut-Lindbe... 8 hr Back Again 1
Citizens Prepare 8 hr Back Again 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr stupid republicans 20,391
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Tue Tamrawardmaxwell 6,466
Obama Can't say White hate crime Jul 23 white panther 4
Econo Lodge by the airport Jul 23 Back Again 4

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages