Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Death By Cactus

Overland Park, KS

#98191 Apr 12, 2014
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
This moron isn't going to provide a link to anything. Him and his boyfriend Yellow Dawgs retarded kid BUBBLES run around on here accusing people of things, acting like they know who people are, flapping their gums with their bullshit. They aren't nothing but wannabe cyber bullies. They got their asses kicked in school every day so now they think they can act like tough guys (or girls in Bubbles case) on the internet. They are as big of candy ass pussies on here as they were in school. I just get a good laugh from antagonizing them and watching them try to act tough.
I am not expecting him to provide me with anything more then a BS excuse as to why he can't/won't. His type are a dime a dozen on here.
Death By Cactus

Overland Park, KS

#98192 Apr 12, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm .... the only think flapping on this thread is your butt-hole...and it is quite a large gaping hole.... bubbles aren't the only thing flying out of it.
Yet I will agree... you are good for a laugh
What are you like 12? Or is that just what your IQ is? Its no wonder you're called a retard all the time. I thought it was a name calling thing but I see its actually what you are.
Death By Cactus

Overland Park, KS

#98193 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Max, you could become the Jim Jones of this Topix Forum. You sold this conservative with your line of B.S. hook, line, and sinker. Maybe you should ask for donations to carry on your great work for the Tea Party. Max Weller, a great mind of the Tea Party, and a great conservative blogger!
No one has sold me on anything I am just not going to take the word of someone I have seen on other forums accuse people of things. If and when I am shown a link that backs up his accusation I'll be the first to codemn him for that type of despicable behavior. Until then he is innocent until proven guilty. A right that you would be screaming to be afforded if you were accused of something so dont be a hypocrite.
MINECRAFT

Maryland Heights, MO

#98194 Apr 12, 2014
god
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98195 Apr 12, 2014
These liberal trolls and their stupid distractions. Time to get back to basics.

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, lying, criminal liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.
They are anti-American global strength.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#98196 Apr 12, 2014
Death By Cactus wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has sold me on anything I am just not going to take the word of someone I have seen on other forums accuse people of things. If and when I am shown a link that backs up his accusation I'll be the first to codemn him for that type of despicable behavior. Until then he is innocent until proven guilty. A right that you would be screaming to be afforded if you were accused of something so dont be a hypocrite.
I'm not a hypocrite. You are easily fooled by your anger at anyone that does not share your beliefs. I know who Max Weller is, and his history. Try Mo. casenet. com and enter Max's name .All your questions will be answered. We will be awaiting your response you raging hypocrite. I also did not scream a word about "innocent until proven guilty," Cactus.

LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98197 Apr 12, 2014
Death By Cactus wrote:
<quoted text>No one has sold me on anything I am just not going to take the word of someone I have seen on other forums accuse people of things. If and when I am shown a link that backs up his accusation I'll be the first to codemn him for that type of despicable behavior. Until then he is innocent until proven guilty. A right that you would be screaming to be afforded if you were accused of something so dont be a hypocrite.
That's what's really funny about these dipshits. They will make all sorts of accusations with no proof and expect everyone to just believe them. But God forbid you do it back to them and they will lose their minds demanding links and sources like ChilliFAG the pedophile is doing.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98198 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a hypocrite. You are easily fooled by your anger at anyone that does not share your beliefs. I know who Max Weller is, and his history. Try Mo. casenet. com and enter Max's name .All your questions will be answered. We will be awaiting your response you raging hypocrite. I also did not scream a word about "innocent until proven guilty," Cactus.
So what does that prove? That you found some random name on casenet? Whoopty-freakin-doo!! That doesn't prove that is who is here posting. How about I go find some random name and say it is you? Maybe I will find one of ChilliJ's convicted NAMBLA buddies and start saying it is you? If I do I will have offered as much evidence to support it as any of you have about C-O Agenda which will make it every bit as true as you except your accusations to be taken.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98199 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a hypocrite. You are easily fooled by your anger at anyone that does not share your beliefs. I know who Max Weller is, and his history. Try Mo. casenet. com and enter Max's name .All your questions will be answered. We will be awaiting your response you raging hypocrite. I also did not scream a word about "innocent until proven guilty," Cactus.
EXCELLENT POST

You Just Busted Her Ass ...
GAME POINT
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98200 Apr 12, 2014
Death By Cactus wrote:
<quoted text>What are you like 12? Or is that just what your IQ is? Its no wonder you're called a retard all the time. I thought it was a name calling thing but I see its actually what you are.
It's an IQ thing not an age. According to her daddy Yellow Dawg she is in her 40's and lives in his basement when she's not on vacation at one of the St Louis psych wards.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98201 Apr 12, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm .... the only think flapping on this thread is your butt-hole...and it is quite a large gaping hole.... bubbles aren't the only thing flying out of it.
Yet I will agree... you are good for a laugh
Nobody wants to hear about your sexual fantasies. So stop thinking about my butt all the time you sick retarded gay freak.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98202 Apr 12, 2014
Death By Cactus wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you like 12? Or is that just what your IQ is? Its no wonder you're called a retard all the time. I thought it was a name calling thing but I see its actually what you are.
What You are isn't that you are a Special Needs Mental Retard ....no not at all

You're an ESPECIALLY NEEDY Metal Retard

ROLMFAO

If you're wondering
You're ASS was seen falling to the ground near Hoxie, Arkansas... where I kicked it
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98203 Apr 12, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
These liberal trolls and their stupid distractions. Time to get back to basics.

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, lying, criminal liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.
They are anti-American global strength.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Don't worry about it. I've been on here long enough to know they are just making shit up. If they weren't they would have provided links that prove you are who they say and you said and did what they accuse you of. They are full of crap.
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#98204 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
So what does that prove? That you found some random name on casenet? Whoopty-freakin-doo!! That doesn't prove that is who is here posting. How about I go find some random name and say it is you? Maybe I will find one of ChilliJ's convicted NAMBLA buddies and start saying it is you? If I do I will have offered as much evidence to support it as any of you have about C-O Agenda which will make it every bit as true as you except your accusations to be taken.
Looks like you have another disciple, Max. I would bet a candy bar you are loving all these conservatives coming to your defense and calling us names. Hail Max, "ruler of his Tea Party disciples."
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98205 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you have another disciple, Max. I would bet a candy bar you are loving all these conservatives coming to your defense and calling us names. Hail Max, "ruler of his Tea Party disciples."
I'll take that as your admission you have been caught in a lie. Thanks for confirming it through your idiotic drivel reply.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98206 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Nobody wants to hear about your sexual fantasies. So stop thinking about my butt all the time you sick retarded gay freak.
I suggest that you shut your legs.. that should cut off all air to your brain...
and should effectively shut your babbling incoherent GAY bull-shit up
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#98207 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
I'll take that as your admission you have been caught in a lie. Thanks for confirming it through your idiotic drivel reply.
They love you Max. You are a real republican Romeo.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98208 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>They love you Max. You are a real republican Romeo.
Still no proof to your accusation. Just more childish drivel meant to distract from your bullshit being called out.

I don't think anyone who uses a screen name that asskisses someone else should be talking about anyone on here loving anyone else on here. Now go wipe the Dawg shit off your nose.
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#98209 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Still no proof to your accusation. Just more childish drivel meant to distract from your bullshit being called out.
I don't think anyone who uses a screen name that asskisses someone else should be talking about anyone on here loving anyone else on here. Now go wipe the Dawg shit off your nose.
Oh my, you are so vicious defending Max. "Max Rules" should be your screen name "WORTHLESS". Max is loving every second of your admiration of him. Yes, I do admire Yellow Dawg's intelligence and wit. You probably have Max's shit all over your face the way you suck his ass.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98210 Apr 12, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, you are so vicious defending Max. "Max Rules" should be your screen name "WORTHLESS". Max is loving every second of your admiration of him. Yes, I do admire Yellow Dawg's intelligence and wit. You probably have Max's shit all over your face the way you suck his ass.
You just ripped WORTHLESS and new one...very impressive

Game Point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr WPWW 20,966
Family had to remove roadside Mother's cross me... 17 hr VitaminC 2
Mermaid Thu MermaidsAreReal 1
Any Littles/ddlg/abdl in the area Thu InterestedLittle 1
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Thu ESL survivor 104
shoplifting needs to stop Thu Terry 3
Econo lodge 3730 lindbergh Wed Ricardo montobomb 3

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages