Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98147 Apr 11, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
And they say Obama lacks leadership, please... Bush's entire legacy was a disaster the whole time, we are still cleaning up the Republican messes.
I am glad Bush has found peace through painting portraits of dogs, but why isn't he doing it in a prison cell?
AND THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO WANT TO PUT THE GOP BACK IN CHARGE....MADNESS.
Bushie was a squishy overrun by Demonrats Pelozie, Reid and Barney Frank.

Right now we are living the Clinton mess and they cleverly put in the dumb negro to accelerate the Clinton agenda!

And poor Bushie still gets the blame 5 years later...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98148 Apr 11, 2014
Now the dumb negroes are appearing as criminals and are claiming racism as they face jail time. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
DeathByCactus

Overland Park, KS

#98149 Apr 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Wow....So sorry to drive you into a HYSTERICAL WHINY EMOTIONAL MELTDOWN...it's really good then that "you don't pay attention to me"...hahahahahahahaha
Listen you RETARDED inbred bitch ....If I have done anything at all to hurt you and then make you sad and cry...GOOD!
Thanks For Proving
THAT I OWN YOU!
LOL
<quoted text>
Wow! I am so sorry to drive you into a HYSTERICAL, WHINY, and EMOTIONAL MELTDOWN. It's really good that "you don't pay attention to me". Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Listen you RETARDED inbred bitch, if I have done anything at all to hurt you and make you sad and cry, then GOOD!

Thanks For Proving THAT I OWN YOU!

LOL!
Grammatical game point, set, and match!

YOU have just been owned BITCH!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98150 Apr 11, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No you just prove you're a psychotic parrot...Polly want a cracker (in your case with some meth on it) thanks for proving what a stupid drugged out inbred you are

With your Bad Credit...just how can you OWN anyone...you can't even make the payments on your outhouse

YOUR ASS IS SOMEWHERE IN ARKANSAS .... WHERE I KICKED IT

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#98151 Apr 11, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
Now the dumb negroes are appearing as criminals and are claiming racism as they face jail time. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Jealous much, Convict? If you'd claimed it, your sentence might've been shorter, you might've gotten out sooner and you might've not been as much of an unemployed, unemployable entitlement mooch, sponge, taker user boy as you are today. Poor litle Mommy mummy, boy! Get a job, will ya? I'm tired of my hard-earned tax dollars paying for you to post your jibberish here!

Location hidden

#98152 Apr 11, 2014
burp wrote:
<quoted text>The dumb ass owes the Bureau of Land Management over a million dollars in land rent. I farm, and If rented pasture from the federal government I would pay my rent, not run around with guns threating police. I guess your Tea Party Patriots think deadbeats shouldn't pay their bills. Cliven Bundy is just another rich republican deadbeat that doesn't want anyone else to get that good "gubermint cheese" except him.
CONs hate it when anybody but themselves, big corporations and wealthy CONs get benefits from the Federal Government! They think that it's a good thing that us working folks subsidize big agriculture producers, big oil, big pharma, and their idols, those "enough is never enough" 1% CONs.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98153 Apr 11, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
Well that's how it worked for your ma
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98154 Apr 11, 2014
DeathByCactus wrote:
<quoted text>RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote, "<quoted text>
Wow! I am so sorry to drive you into a HYSTERICAL, WHINY, and EMOTIONAL MELTDOWN. It's really good that "you don't pay attention to me". Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Listen you RETARDED inbred bitch, if I have done anything at all to hurt you and make you sad and cry, then GOOD!

Thanks For Proving THAT I OWN YOU!

LOL!"

ROFLMAO!! Nice!
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98155 Apr 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous much, Convict? If you'd claimed it, your sentence might've been shorter, you might've gotten out sooner and you might've not been as much of an unemployed, unemployable entitlement mooch, sponge, taker user boy as you are today. Poor litle Mommy mummy, boy! Get a job, will ya? I'm tired of my hard-earned tax dollars paying for you to post your jibberish here!
A convict calling someone a convict. Now that's funny. You shouldn't be telling anyone to get a job since you don't have one yourself. No one will hire a convicted pedophile like you.
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98156 Apr 11, 2014
<quoted text>No you just prove you're a psychotic parrot...Polly want a cracker (in your case with some meth on it) thanks for proving what a stupid drugged out inbred you are

With your Bad Credit...just how can you OWN anyone...you can't even make the payments on your outhouse

YOUR ASS IS SOMEWHERE IN ARKANSAS .... WHERE I KICKED IT
Same old rinse and repeat drivel from BUBBLES the KOCHsucking RETARD NUTSACK from SCUM LOUIS.

Come up with something new you inbred retard crack baby.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98157 Apr 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Well that's how it worked for your ma
Funny how you liberal useful idiots are avoiding the mention of the criminal prosecution facing your narcissistic, crooked, criminal liberal/Demonrats!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98159 Apr 11, 2014
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
A convict calling someone a convict. Now that's funny. You shouldn't be telling anyone to get a job since you don't have one yourself. No one will hire a convicted pedophile like you.
Same old rinse and repeat drivel from BUBBLES the KOCHsucking RETARD NUTSACK from VIENNA Sausage.

YES I OWN YOU
OZOZOcare

Saint Louis, MO

#98160 Apr 11, 2014
You leftest voters deserve what you get.Hope they tax refunds fo to OBOZOcare.Can wait to hear you all crying,they took my refund.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98161 Apr 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you playing dumb, or are you actually learning-impaired? If you're not, I'm not your secretary. As I suggested in a prior, do your own online research and educate yourself. Are you Google-challenged, dude? If you're not, please keep whining, since that's working out so well for you? Nah! LOL
No she's not playing dumb...You're just dealing with a bunch Special Needs LOSERS,

online to her ...means its hanging on the clothes line...lol

Location hidden

#98164 Apr 11, 2014
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why nobody here believes anything that you say. You lie, constantly. I've never been arrested, for anything, so how was I a convict? Oh yeah, I wasn't. I also work, often six days a week. So I'll tell Max to get a job, whenever I want to. I'll tell you you to get a job too. You're projecting, again, we both know who the pedophile is...that would be you. I'll go back to mostly ignoring you again. You should take it personally. It's definitely all your fault. [email protected]
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98165 Apr 11, 2014
OZOZOcare wrote:
You leftest voters deserve what you get.Hope they tax refunds fo to OBOZOcare.Can wait to hear you all crying,they took my refund.
OZOyoucan

LOL
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98169 Apr 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
CONs hate it when anybody but themselves, big corporations and wealthy CONs get benefits from the Federal Government! They think that it's a good thing that us working folks subsidize big agriculture producers, big oil, big pharma, and their idols, those "enough is never enough" 1% CONs.
Corporate Welfare...because like MittWitt said "Corporations ARE People"...hahahahahaha
LIBERALS are WORTHLESS

United States

#98172 Apr 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>This is why nobody here believes anything that you say. You lie, constantly. I've never been arrested, for anything, so how was I a convict? Oh yeah, I wasn't. I also work, often six days a week. So I'll tell Max to get a job, whenever I want to. I'll tell you you to get a job too. You're projecting, again, we both know who the pedophile is...that would be you. I'll go back to mostly ignoring you again. You should take it personally. It's definitely all your fault. [email protected]
You must have attended the Dawg course on lying. You've already admitted to being a pedophile. So you can try and deny it here all you want it doesn't change it. You are a sick, depraved, lowlife scumbag deserving of a demise fit for any kiddie raper. Whether that eventually comes at the hands of one of your victims or the justice system you will get your rightful demise. Then you will spend eternity in the place where people like you go and you will burn and burn and burn.

You make me sick you baby raper.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98173 Apr 12, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much, Convict? If you'd claimed it, your sentence might've been shorter, you might've gotten out sooner and you might've not been as much of an unemployed, unemployable entitlement mooch, sponge, taker user boy as you are today. Poor litle Mommy mummy, boy! Get a job, will ya? I'm tired of my hard-earned tax dollars paying for you to post your jibberish here!
You are one stupid useful idiot for the Liberal Demonrats.

You are paying now for your crooked, criminal Liberal Demonrats as they rob this country blind from it's wealth and freedoms.

You will pay again as the Tea party takes hold and imprisons these Criminal Liberal Demonrats as they go to jail.

It is no longer, "lets fire these criminal Liberal Demonratic Bas-Turds", it is "Lets see how many we can put in jail"!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98174 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Corporate Welfare...because like MittWitt said "Corporations ARE People"...hahahahahaha
Another one of these Liberal Demonratic useful idiots.

Your crooked criminal Obama has given birth to many useless "Corporations" that have produced nothing but strip this country of wealth.

At least your "MittWitt" was to reward those Corporations that did produce something and create jobs.

What have we now useful idiot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 nuns murdered=MORE BLACK VIOLENCE 1 hr Black Panther 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Mike torres 20,504
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? 18 hr RATT 21
Serial Robber caught=More Black violence 19 hr Black Panther 1
Shoots fired everyday=More BLACK Violence Fri Black Panther 1
Koster/Nixon the standdown people Thu Black Panther 1
Democrat Prosecutor's & Judge's="Probation" Thu Black Panther 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages