Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DAWG in MELTDOWN

United States

#97683 Mar 31, 2014
Democrats in trouble wrote:
<quoted text>All this tells me, Dawg. is that Ho;der deliberate set this thing up to try to see how many Republicans he could set up just before the election in November and it backfired on him. When it resulted in Democrats getting arrested he recanted and tried to start blaming it all on racism. This is how your party works.
Yep!! They are in trouble and they have to go into panic and destroy mode. They can't run on their policies since their policies have proven to be total failures. They will try to trash everyone they can. They have already stated with this Koch Brothers thing. It's funny since most people don't even know who they are. I guess they think we don't know about Soros. Soros outspends them easily on the exact same things and more. They don't have any problem with that though since it's spent on their side. They are upset that someone as rich as Soros has stepped up on the Conservative side and leveled the playing field. It has them freaking out.
1 who knows

Columbia, MO

#97684 Mar 31, 2014
Tea Party KOCHsuckers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... more likely that sucking sound you hear... is your lips attached to DAWGs butthole.
I'm on my late lunch break so I can respond to you now. You however, can be on here all day long can't you???Tomorrow starts an new month and a new check for you..... 99 weeks will be extended again just like Obama Care sign ups. 48 million uninsured Americans and they are excited about 7 million, 6 million of which already had insurance. I love the numbers game you idiots believe in......Love that new commercial with the NBA player telling the guys on the playground to get insurance
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97685 Mar 31, 2014
Tea Party KOCHsuckers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... more likely that sucking sound you hear... is your lips attached to DAWGs butthole.
A typical liberal useful idiot that ran out of useful idiotic propaganda! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97686 Mar 31, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> I'm on my late lunch break so I can respond to you now. You however, can be on here all day long can't you???Tomorrow starts an new month and a new check for you..... 99 weeks will be extended again just like Obama Care sign ups. 48 million uninsured Americans and they are excited about 7 million, 6 million of which already had insurance. I love the numbers game you idiots believe in......Love that new commercial with the NBA player telling the guys on the playground to get insurance
" I who blows".. Breaking News....nobody cares what you think!
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97687 Mar 31, 2014
it's pretty sad how the overwhelming success is eating the GOP alive. you'd think they'd be happy that people are receiving health insurance coverage.

whenever Obama does ANYTHING successfully, the GOP leaps onto their soapboxes and screams "YOU LIE" .......... without a shred of proof.

otherwise known as: "BENGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAZI"
Democrats in trouble

United States

#97688 Mar 31, 2014
Tea Party KOCHsuckers wrote:
it's pretty sad how the overwhelming success is eating the GOP alive. you'd think they'd be happy that people are receiving health insurance coverage.
whenever Obama does ANYTHING successfully, the GOP leaps onto their soapboxes and screams "YOU LIE" .......... without a shred of proof.
otherwise known as: "BENGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAZI"
What success? People have lost their insurance and their doctors. But you just keep on campaigning on Obamacare if you so desire. You'll help with the bloodbath the Democrats are going to get slaughtered in come November.
news

Burlington, IA

#97689 Mar 31, 2014
lol

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97690 Mar 31, 2014
DAWG in MELTDOWN wrote:
Looks like Yellow Mutt is having another meltdown where he lectures his imaginary class. Must be a special ed class since the only one who listens to him is Bubbles his retarded kid from Shit Louis.
According to him yesterday replying to a post is "sucking up to someone". Since he has now replied to 6 of my posts in the last hour his lips must be getting real tired with all the sucking up he is doing to me.
ROFLMAO!!!!
Yeah, I let your bovine offal accumulate for 8 hours or so, and demolish them in less than 30 minutes. You see -- I am not on here 24/7, like you are. I have a life. Just consider yourself an amusing diversion.

You might suck your keyboard, but I use my fingers.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97691 Mar 31, 2014
Democrats in trouble wrote:
<quoted text>All this tells me, Dawg. is that Ho;der deliberate set this thing up to try to see how many Republicans he could set up just before the election in November and it backfired on him. When it resulted in Democrats getting arrested he recanted and tried to start blaming it all on racism. This is how your party works.
Really, I think you might be able to do well writing fiction.

YOU are the one who "recanted" -- remember?

And YOUR party doesn't work at all: 50 foolish votes to repeal "Obamacare." How clueless can you get? Those guys should leave their government welfare, and go out and get a REAL job.
1 who knows

Rock Port, MO

#97692 Mar 31, 2014
Tea Party KOCHsuckers wrote:
<quoted text>
" I who blows".. Breaking News....nobody cares what you think!
Nice reply...typical of someone who has no response and most likely no drive, initiative, or career other than supporting and defending a Government/President who promotes anti-American values....No reply to the insurance numbers fallacy the Obama administration is trying to sell???
1 who knows

Rock Port, MO

#97693 Mar 31, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I let your bovine offal accumulate for 8 hours or so, and demolish them in less than 30 minutes. You see -- I am not on here 24/7, like you are. I have a life. Just consider yourself an amusing diversion.
You might suck your keyboard, but I use my fingers.
"I am not on here 24/7, like you are." hahahahahahahaha Dawg, you are quite a character!!! Speaking of diversions....Liberals are a diversion from the truth...
Democrats in trouble

United States

#97694 Mar 31, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, I think you might be able to do well writing fiction.
YOU are the one who "recanted" -- remember?
And YOUR party doesn't work at all: 50 foolish votes to repeal "Obamacare." How clueless can you get? Those guys should leave their government welfare, and go out and get a REAL job.
It will be more than 50 after November, especially if the Republicans get the 11 seats that was predicted. All they need is 5 and they are predicted to get anywhere from 6-11. 11 will give them a super majority and a veto proof Senate.
DAWG in MELTDOWN

United States

#97695 Mar 31, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text>"I am not on here 24/7, like you are." hahahahahahahaha Dawg, you are quite a character!!! Speaking of diversions....Liberals are a diversion from the truth...
Dawg always resorts to that when he has had his butt kicked. He thinks it hides the fact that we all know he is the one on here 24/7. He has no other life.
DAWG in MELTDOWN

United States

#97696 Mar 31, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I let your bovine offal accumulate for 8 hours or so, and demolish them in less than 30 minutes. You see -- I am not on here 24/7, like you are. I have a life. Just consider yourself an amusing diversion.

You might suck your keyboard, but I use my fingers.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Talk about pile of Dawg turds. You tell some of the stupidest lies. Like there is anyone here (besides your retarded kid Bubbles who doesn't count anyway) that believes there is anyone besides you who is on here 24/7. Your 500 posts a month average over the last 4 1/2 years is proof of that (4 1/2 years. That's pretty pathetic in and of itself).

Now quit crying and acting like such a yellow mutt bitch.
tim

Lenexa, KS

#97699 Mar 31, 2014
Illegal Whitehouse Muslim wrote:
Admiral Says Obama Told Military Leaders: Accept Gays In Military Or Step Down…
http://weaselzippers.us/181324-admiral-says-o...
Sebelius: Did I Mention 10-20% of “Initial” Obamacare Enrollees Haven’t Paid Their Premiums?
~ If she’s saying 10-20% then it’s more like 20-40%, the key word here is “initial.”
http://weaselzippers.us/181331-sebelius-did-i...
Study: Palestinian Textbooks Being Used By The U.N. Rife With Calls For Violence Against Jews…
http://weaselzippers.us/181244-study-palestin...
Spring Blizzard Pummels The Upper Midwest
~ The threat of global warming continues
http://weaselzippers.us/181295-spring-blizzar...
NBC News Scrubs Any Mention of “Islam” And “Muslim” From Story On Female Genital Mutilation…
http://weaselzippers.us/181266-nbc-news-scrub...
No, GOP Isn’t The Party of The Rich: Analysis Shows 8 of Top 10 Richest House Districts Represented By Democrats…
~ A bunch of crooks thieves and liars!
http://weaselzippers.us/181252-no-gop-isnt-th...
British Sniper In Afghanistan Kills Six Taliban With One Bullet…
http://weaselzippers.us/181318-british-sniper...
Connecticut Residents’ Gun Rights Change Dramatically on April 1 — and It’s No April Fools
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/31/co...
The Arms Deal That Brought Down Sen. Leland Yee, His Consultant And A Dentist
http://weaselzippers.us/181292-the-arms-deal-...
Poll: Opposition To New Gun Control Laws Hits Two-Year High, 53%…
http://weaselzippers.us/181256-poll-oppositio...
Report: Photos Show Russian Trained Snipers Killed Ukrainian Protesters…
http://weaselzippers.us/181253-report-photos-...
Mooch Reduced To Using Dogs To Try And Sell Crappy Government Health Care…
http://weaselzippers.us/181310-mooch-reduced-...
Popular Dating Site OKCupid Pushing For Boycott of Firefox Over CEO’s Support For Traditional Marriage…
http://weaselzippers.us/181314-popular-dating...
OFA Stalking Supporters Who Haven’t Donated:“I Know This Doesn’t Mean You Don’t Care”…
http://weaselzippers.us/181273-ofa-stalking-s...
Still shitposting Eh? well explain why you are posting links to sites that are known to be liars? Lets that the blaze for Example they (like you) never get shIt right and are being sued for it You are a idiot just like the Koch brothers are lol http://www.ibtimes.com/glenn-beck-sued-man-he...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97701 Apr 1, 2014
Tea Party KOCHsuckers wrote:
it's pretty sad how the overwhelming success is eating the GOP alive. you'd think they'd be happy that people are receiving health insurance coverage.
whenever Obama does ANYTHING successfully, the GOP leaps onto their soapboxes and screams "YOU LIE" .......... without a shred of proof.
otherwise known as: "BENGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAZI"
Funny, the only successful thing Obama has done is destroy the middle class and America herself-His real agenda,

As for health coverage now he has 7 people that got through after applying a million times!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97702 Apr 1, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Still shitposting Eh? well explain why you are posting links to sites that are known to be liars? Lets that the blaze for Example they (like you) never get shIt right and are being sued for it You are a idiot just like the Koch brothers are lol http://www.ibtimes.com/glenn-beck-sued-man-he...
Useful liberal idiot who's idiotic propaganda is no longer useful.

Reality sinking in throughout America!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97703 Apr 1, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Class, today we are going to study "transference," which is the situation in which a person "transfers" his actions to someone else, so he will not have to face any responsibility for what he is doing and which he knows is wrong.
We are learning from seeing you narcissistic liberal/Demonrats at work!

Obama is the master at it!
Tea Party KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#97705 Apr 1, 2014
BREAKING NEWS

ACA has 7 million sighed up

BOOM!..
thats the sound of Republican heads exploding coast to coast

hahahahaha

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97706 Apr 1, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Still shitposting Eh? well explain why you are posting links to sites that are known to be liars? Lets that the blaze for Example they (like you) never get shIt right and are being sued for it You are a idiot just like the Koch brothers are lol http://www.ibtimes.com/glenn-beck-sued-man-he...
Thanks for the link, "tim"! I was unaware that Glenn Beck uses "The Blaze, Inc." as a distributor for his false reporting.

Everyone knows that Beck is certifiably crazy and lies, just like "Max" and the "BONZOs" on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mentally Insane Topix Stalker 12 hr Jeff Beauregard S... 19
News Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... (Aug '14) 17 hr Straight talking ... 458
Lawyer Bruce Hilton (Aug '11) 22 hr dissatified 8
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Fri Psh 84
Want FAKE news?? =CBS Scott Pelley Fri Clark 7
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... (May '15) Jun 21 Assless Chaps 32
CBS number 1 in real fake news Jun 21 Fire 3

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages