Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97604 Mar 30, 2014
DAWG the BRAINLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes Yellow Mutt walking in lockstep with everything his beloved Master Obama does. He has no ability to think for himself, he just trolls along like a brain dead zombie, and mocks those who question why our government does things.
He is the definition of a useful idiot. He personifies the very thing that is wrong with this country... brainless idiots with no ability to think for themselves who mock those that do as if there is something wrong with questioning the government.
To question the actions of the government is a patriotic act. To mock those who do is to become a mindless slave to the control of the government.
Dawg you are nothing but a mindless slave. Everyone you mock are a hundred times the man you will never be.
Relinquishing oversight of a clerical function makes good sense for the federal government. This represents no loss of power or prestige. It is an administrative function. You would think that we were turning Hawaii over to Australia, by the desperate way you and your quoted "weaselzippers" talk.

I agree with questioning the government. But it does help when you know what you are talking about, "Vienna BONZO"!

You are always saying the US government has too much control. This is a situation in which the US is well-advised to get out of the business of assigning IP addresses and domain names.
Not for long

Dexter, MO

#97605 Mar 30, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals have:
1. the presidency
2. the US Senate
Pyrrhic victory? You don't even know what that means. You boys are laughably dumb.
In November we take the Senate and gain seats in the House. In 2016 we take the Presidency. It's leaning in that direction. The prediction is we will take 6-11 seats in the Senate and will gain seats in the House. Obamacare is killing the Democrats chances of winning. These latest arrests of several Democrats across the country isn't going to help them either. They're in trouble and they know it. What's even worse is their attempt to smear Chris Christie failed too. He has been cleared of Bridgegate.
DAWG the BRAINLESS

United States

#97606 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>Relinquishing oversight of a clerical function makes good sense for the federal government. This represents no loss of power or prestige. It is an administrative function. You would think that we were turning Hawaii over to Australia, by the desperate way you and your quoted "weaselzippers" talk.

I agree with questioning the government. But it does help when you know what you are talking about, "Vienna BONZO"!

You are always saying the US government has too much control. This is a situation in which the US is well-advised to get out of the business of assigning IP addresses and domain names.
Once again demonstrate how clueless you are. First of all it is about a lot more then just domain names. You should educate yourself about it before flapping your gums. You won't though since you don't have the ability to think for yourself. You'll demand I do it because you are too lazy and incapable.

Second of all we should not be surrendering any control of anything to an unelected body of people. A group that is so stupid it put the ambassador from Iran on the council for women's rights and the ambassador from North Korea on a committee for nuclear disarmament. Not only should we not be surrendering control of something to the UN we should not even be a part of such a corrupt and stupid organization.

Third, have you forgot how the UN wants to tax the internet? What do you think this will be a step towards? You are such a narrow minded fool you have no ability to look at the bigger picture. You are so brain dead you just march along with everything Obama and his cronies want to do. Do you want to pay taxes to an unelected group of people? As much time as you spend on here your whole welfare check will go to paying your tax bill.

Pull your head out of your ass and quit wing such a useful idiot. Start learning how to think for yourself and stop being such a brainless government dependent zombie.

You spend your whole time on here trying to mock people who are standing up for what they believe in. Meanwhile you demonstrate that you are nothing more then a government controlled fool who would be lost if you didn't have big government to tell you what to think, what to believe, and how to live your worthless life.
1 who knows

Rock Port, MO

#97607 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Liberals have:
1. the presidency
2. the US Senate
Pyrrhic victory? You don't even know what that means. You boys are laughably dumb.
Why would I use the word "Pyrrhic" and then not know what it means? Are you the only one who can use "BIG"words? The victories of the Obama Administration like the entitlement increases and extensions along with the premise that Obama Care will fix the health problems in America are PYRRHIC. Liberals were victorious in the Presidential and Senate elections, again PYRRHIC victories. Maybe you don't know what PYRRHIC means. Dumb is when you believe in "things" or someone not because they are right, but because you are too arrogant to admit they were wrong..... Even though you are 80? you will live long enough to see history find Obama a failed President...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97610 Mar 30, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definitely drinking the d u m b a s s kook-aid. Republicans?????
Back to basics as the Liberal/Demonratic useful idiots distract from the real agenda.

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.
They are anti-American global strength.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97612 Mar 30, 2014
Americans have been drinking the liberal/Demonratic-Repub Kool-Aide for a very long time.

And now the illness has taken effect.

The Tea Party is the cure in 2014/2016.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97613 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Liberals have:
1. the presidency
2. the US Senate
hahahahaha you are so right... The best example of one is "Mission Accomplished"

Game Point
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97615 Mar 30, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text> I shit on myself again. But.I going to win this clone war. Hahaha hahaha hahaha
Looks like DAN in Vienna-Greater OWNEDsville the CLONING RETARD was up again all night having another meth fueled cloning meltdown. Poor thing is so obsessed with me she now literally spends all her time 24/7 on here stalking me.

I wonder how long I can keep her doing this? Anyone want to place bets on it?

We KNOW your doing this ...you always have...you're just a lot sicker now, than you've ever been...but you are real funny OWNING YOURSELF ..ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

#97619 Mar 30, 2014
Not for long wrote:
<quoted text>
In November we take the Senate and gain seats in the House. In 2016 we take the Presidency. It's leaning in that direction. The prediction is we will take 6-11 seats in the Senate and will gain seats in the House. Obamacare is killing the Democrats chances of winning. These latest arrests of several Democrats across the country isn't going to help them either. They're in trouble and they know it. What's even worse is their attempt to smear Chris Christie failed too. He has been cleared of Bridgegate.
Interesting propaganda.

1. Don't count your ballots until they are cast.
2. Take the presidency? With whom? Sarah Palin?
3. The old oak tree is "leaning," but it has not fallen down.
4. Since no less a pollster than Nate Silver has predicted some loss of Democrat seats, we have to take this seriously and do more to win, despite the millions being poured into the election by the Hoch brothers and others who want to tear down protective governmental regulations.
5. It's difficult to attack Republicans, since you have done so little to help the US economy recover.
6. You propagandists have done a good job of attacking "Obamacare" and the president himself. Of course, you are wrong, but that's the nature of propaganda.
7. Chris Christie pretty well smeared himself. Otherwise, how come so many of his staff have departed?
8. Like WHO "cleared" Christis of "Bridgegate"?
9. Do you REALLY think the Republicans will seriously consider Christie as a presidential candidate?
10.(Of course, the Republicans are pretty desperate for a real candidate. As of now, the stable looks like Rand Paul, Paul Ryan, Rick Perry, Mike Huckabee, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker, Newt Gingrich and Least, but not Last: John Bolton!_8-)

#97620 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Once again demonstrate how clueless you are. First of all it is about a lot more then just domain names. You should educate yourself about it before flapping your gums. You won't though since you don't have the ability to think for yourself. You'll demand I do it because you are too lazy and incapable.
Second of all we should not be surrendering any control of anything to an unelected body of people. A group that is so stupid it put the ambassador from Iran on the council for women's rights and the ambassador from North Korea on a committee for nuclear disarmament. Not only should we not be surrendering control of something to the UN we should not even be a part of such a corrupt and stupid organization.
Third, have you forgot how the UN wants to tax the internet? What do you think this will be a step towards? You are such a narrow minded fool you have no ability to look at the bigger picture. You are so brain dead you just march along with everything Obama and his cronies want to do. Do you want to pay taxes to an unelected group of people? As much time as you spend on here your whole welfare check will go to paying your tax bill.
Pull your head out of your ass and quit wing such a useful idiot. Start learning how to think for yourself and stop being such a brainless government dependent zombie.
You spend your whole time on here trying to mock people who are standing up for what they believe in. Meanwhile you demonstrate that you are nothing more then a government controlled fool who would be lost if you didn't have big government to tell you what to think, what to believe, and how to live your worthless life.
I repeated your comment so everyone can re-read it and see how clueless it is.

You say, "Cut spending." But when the president proposes cutting some purchases of missiles, you scream "BUT I WANT MY SHINY TOYS!"

You say, "Get rid of unnecessary governmental tasks." But when the president proposes that US oversight of a strictly administrative function be transferred, you scream "But the UN might tax us!"

So tell us ... what more is that job, other than administrative? You say that "it is a lot more than domain names." So educate us, if you can. No glittering generalities. Hard facts, please.

Give me some authoritative proof that the UN wants to tax the Internet? You cannot, so you will use your usual excuse: look it up for yourself! That dog won't hunt, "Vienna BONZO"!
DAWG the BRAINLESS

United States

#97621 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>I repeated your comment so everyone can re-read it and see how clueless it is.

You say, "Cut spending." But when the president proposes cutting some purchases of missiles, you scream "BUT I WANT MY SHINY TOYS!"

You say, "Get rid of unnecessary governmental tasks." But when the president proposes that US oversight of a strictly administrative function be transferred, you scream "But the UN might tax us!"

So tell us ... what more is that job, other than administrative? You say that "it is a lot more than domain names." So educate us, if you can. No glittering generalities. Hard facts, please.

Give me some authoritative proof that the UN wants to tax the Internet? You cannot, so you will use your usual excuse: look it up for yourself! That dog won't hunt, "Vienna BONZO"!
Once again you make things up and try to claim people said them. I never said anything you claim in your second and third paragraph. It's just more of your stupid games.

Do your own homework. You are already dependent on the govt to tell you how to live and how to think. You are lazy enough as it is. I'm not going to enable your laziness further. If I listened to what the media has said about it I would be as ignorant and clueless as you are. But I'm not because I take initiative to look further into things instead of being a mindless zombie who believes what the media spoon feeds the idiots who listen to it.

Dawg, the UN tax on the internet is no secret story. Again do your own homework because I don't really care if you believe it or not.

Stop being so brainless and clueless.

#97622 Mar 30, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Why would I use the word "Pyrrhic" and then not know what it means? Are you the only one who can use "BIG"words? The victories of the Obama Administration like the entitlement increases and extensions along with the premise that Obama Care will fix the health problems in America are PYRRHIC. Liberals were victorious in the Presidential and Senate elections, again PYRRHIC victories. Maybe you don't know what PYRRHIC means. Dumb is when you believe in "things" or someone not because they are right, but because you are too arrogant to admit they were wrong..... Even though you are 80? you will live long enough to see history find Obama a failed President...
1. You ask, "Why would I use the word 'Pyrrhic' and then not know what it means?" Gee, I don't know. You used it, so YOU tell US why you used it without knowing what it means.
2. You ask, "Are you the only one who can use 'BIG' words?" No, but I try to use them correctly when I have to use them.
3. You say, "Liberals were victorious in the Presidential and Senate elections, again PYRRHIC victories." Yep. We won. And the winning will not destroy us. Five years and counting. And an assured eight years for the presidency. Those were "real" victories, not "pyrrhic victories," as you falsely allege.
4. You define "dumb" as being "too arrogant to admit they were wrong." No, admitting things are wrong, when in fact they are correct, is "dumb." It is clear that you define things "wrong" merely because the facts disagree with your opinion.
5. You say that I "will live long enough to see history find Obama a failed President." Sorry. That is your obviously biased opinion and is not fact, despite your keyboard holding still long enough for you to type that biased opinion on it. So far, historians have judged President Obama kindly, but of course it is easy to make that judgment, as compared with his predecessor.

#97623 Mar 30, 2014
TCia wrote:
Good Morning Neighbors ))))
You know YellowDawg .. you surely did pick quite the name for yourself. But who am I to say since I've changed mine so often? Hahaha
Hope you are well Dear and
Same goes for the rest of you.
Peace
PS, does Ruth still visit occasionally? <chuckles>
*hadn't realized she and I had anything in common. Go figure ..'we' are all still capable at times to miss what is staring back at us in 'our' mirrors. lol
If Mother Nature drops one more flake of snow on us this year .. I'm not sure how I will react. ;~)
Howdy, "TCia"! And a "good morning" right back atcha!_8-)
Well, my moniker often gets comments.
I am doing as well as can be expected. Peace.
Haven't heard from "Ruth" in a LONG time! I fear for her health.
If you get more snow, make snow ice cream. Take care!

#97624 Mar 30, 2014
TCia wrote:
I put this out in different forum earlier this morning in a thread called Harry Reids Cartoons. I didn't even look, but for some reason this was the first thought I had.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I am still quite ignorant about politics, but I wish to learn so I try to pay attention. It does however make me feel so powerless I just have to turn it off. You tell me how it is we are supposed to weed through all the propaganda .. from ALL sides. We are in trouble and one day America will not be the 'powerhouse' it still imagines itself to be, but rather the laughing stalk of the world instead. jmho .. ignorant as it is.
Peace regardless or go ahead and try to degrade me for having an opinion too.
Get used to it: Most all things have "life cycles," even organizations:

Birth, Growth, Maturity, Decline, Death

The same will happen to the USA. The same will happen to the solar system.

Great Britain is not the "powerhouse" it once was, but it gets by nevertheless.

Don't unduly worry about it. It will not make any difference, anyhow.

#97626 Mar 30, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to basics as the Liberal/Demonratic useful idiots distract from the real agenda.
The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.
Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.
They are anti-American global strength.
But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
"Max," your primary failings are that you are repetitive and boring.

#97627 Mar 30, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
Americans have been drinking the liberal/Demonratic-Repub Kool-Aide for a very long time.
And now the illness has taken effect.
The Tea Party is the cure in 2014/2016.
Actually, it was not "Kool-Aid" at Jonestown.

The "Tea Party" is the "Flavor Aid."

#97629 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>Once again you make things up and try to claim people said them. I never said anything you claim in your second and third paragraph. It's just more of your stupid games.
Do your own homework. You are already dependent on the govt to tell you how to live and how to think. You are lazy enough as it is. I'm not going to enable your laziness further. If I listened to what the media has said about it I would be as ignorant and clueless as you are. But I'm not because I take initiative to look further into things instead of being a mindless zombie who believes what the media spoon feeds the idiots who listen to it.
Dawg, the UN tax on the internet is no secret story. Again do your own homework because I don't really care if you believe it or not.
Stop being so brainless and clueless.
You say: "Do your own homework."

You say: "Again do your own homework ... "

See? Told ya so -- your typical excuse for being unable to answer my questions. We didn't expect any more of you.
DAWG the BRAINLESS

United States

#97630 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>You say: "Do your own homework."

You say: "Again do your own homework ... "

See? Told ya so -- your typical excuse for being unable to answer my questions. We didn't expect any more of you.
More excuses an drivel for your laziness. Typical Obama supporter, to lazy to do for yourself and expect others to do it for you.

Your games and your weak attempts to get others to do things for you just personifies your laziness.

#97631 Mar 30, 2014
Illegal Whitehouse Muslim wrote:
COUNTDOWN TO 2015: U.S. GIVING UP CONTROL OF INTERNET
“What is the global internet community that Obama wants to turn the internet over to? This risks foreign dictatorships defining the internet.”
It would be just peachy, if … the aggregated stakeholders in the Internet all thought free expression was a great idea. That, however, is a mighty big if. The United Nations recently passed a resolution attempting to shut down any criticism of Islam, and Russia just spent the last two weeks locking out any websites that dissented from its military incursion into Crimea, for just two examples of what the brave new world of the Internet might look like under non-US control.
ICANN, after all, controls the entire Internet through its assignment and management of domain names. It hasn’t been a perfect steward of that responsibility by any measure, but I’d trust it a lot more than I’d trust the United Nations to service those requests. It would be bad enough to have a unilateral organization of liberal democracies running it, with all of the inherent confusion and inefficiencies that would produce. Add in the malevolence of dictatorships, kleptocracies, and flat-out lunatic regimes being given the keys to suppressing criticism from all corners of the plant rather than just the ability to intercede in their own fiefdoms, and you have the recipe for utter disaster.
I for one cannot wait to have China imposing filters on my Bing searches. Or to see the hotair.com domain get threatened for criticizing the new regime. Er … yay.
SO WHAT?
Anyone who has a website or blog and conducts business online should probably pay attention to who is in charge of domain registration, considering how important it is for the Internet to provide the correct domain name with the correct IP address. If your domain name doesn’t have an IP address, or the wrong one, nobody will see your website.
ICANN has always made arrangements with registries like GoDaddy… the various accredited registries handle the distribution and record keeping of the left side of the “dot”, while ICANN is more focused on the right side of the dot (.com,.net,.org, etc.)
You would probably agree that this is something that has run pretty smoothly so far. I cannot think of any newsworthy issues with domain names and IP addresses. If you know of something I’ve missed, please share in the comments.
Government officials in the U.S. say the plan has always been to eventually transition the authority of Internet addresses from the U.S. to the “global community.” The U.S. government will be letting go of their oversight role and allowing ICANN full autonomy.
But don’t worry — the government says they won’t let the role of ICANN fall into the hands of the United Nations.
Not sure how this can be guaranteed once the U.S. no longer owns ICANN.
http://www.ryanhealy.com/us-giving-up-control...
You say: COUNTDOWN TO 2015: U.S. GIVING UP CONTROL OF INTERNET

You say: Not sure how this can be guaranteed once the U.S. no longer owns ICANN.
The US does NOT own ICANN. Even you know that, since you said:

The U.S. government will be letting go of their oversight role and allowing ICANN full autonomy.

Look, dummy -- "oversight" is NOT "ownship." How clueless can you GET?

Assigning IP addresses and domain names is NO BIG DEAL. Stop hyperventilating!
DAWG the BRAINLESS

United States

#97632 Mar 30, 2014
Illegal Whitehouse Muslim wrote:
COUNTDOWN TO 2015: U.S. GIVING UP CONTROL OF INTERNET

“What is the global internet community that Obama wants to turn the internet over to? This risks foreign dictatorships defining the internet.”

It would be just peachy, if … the aggregated stakeholders in the Internet all thought free expression was a great idea. That, however, is a mighty big if. The United Nations recently passed a resolution attempting to shut down any criticism of Islam, and Russia just spent the last two weeks locking out any websites that dissented from its military incursion into Crimea, for just two examples of what the brave new world of the Internet might look like under non-US control.

ICANN, after all, controls the entire Internet through its assignment and management of domain names. It hasn’t been a perfect steward of that responsibility by any measure, but I’d trust it a lot more than I’d trust the United Nations to service those requests. It would be bad enough to have a unilateral organization of liberal democracies running it, with all of the inherent confusion and inefficiencies that would produce. Add in the malevolence of dictatorships, kleptocracies, and flat-out lunatic regimes being given the keys to suppressing criticism from all corners of the plant rather than just the ability to intercede in their own fiefdoms, and you have the recipe for utter disaster.

I for one cannot wait to have China imposing filters on my Bing searches. Or to see the hotair.com domain get threatened for criticizing the new regime. Er … yay.

SO WHAT?
Anyone who has a website or blog and conducts business online should probably pay attention to who is in charge of domain registration, considering how important it is for the Internet to provide the correct domain name with the correct IP address. If your domain name doesn’t have an IP address, or the wrong one, nobody will see your website.

ICANN has always made arrangements with registries like GoDaddy… the various accredited registries handle the distribution and record keeping of the left side of the “dot”, while ICANN is more focused on the right side of the dot (.com,.net,.org, etc.)

You would probably agree that this is something that has run pretty smoothly so far. I cannot think of any newsworthy issues with domain names and IP addresses. If you know of something I’ve missed, please share in the comments.

Government officials in the U.S. say the plan has always been to eventually transition the authority of Internet addresses from the U.S. to the “global community.” The U.S. government will be letting go of their oversight role and allowing ICANN full autonomy.

If this sounds like no big deal for you, here’s a simple analogy of what this is going to look like: ICANN has had one “client” to deal with for many years named the U.S. government. They provide ICANN all their funding and can tell ICANN what to do whenever they feel like it. ICANN is hired to provide the information superhighway with all of its domains and IPs.

Think about that a moment… Various governments, including China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, will suddenly be able to lobby their interests with ICANN and push for changes in the way domain names are distributed.

But don’t worry — the government says they won’t let the role of ICANN fall into the hands of the United Nations.

Not sure how this can be guaranteed once the U.S. no longer owns ICANN.

http://www.ryanhealy.com/us-giving-up-control...
Great post. Good to see there people out there who aren't lazy and have the ability to research things on their own. Maybe if Dawg put half the effort into doing things for himself he wouldn't be a brainless lazy zombie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 10 min really 1,392
So Easy To Remove You From Society 2 hr YOU HAVE BEEN REP... 7
So Easy To Own You 4 hr YOU HAVE BEEN REP... 3
Hate Saint Louis 4 hr YOU HAVE BEEN REP... 10
St. Louis is a Cesspool 4 hr YOU HAVE BEEN REP... 7
USDOJ To Charge US Senator With Intel Leaks to ... 4 hr YOU HAVE BEEN REP... 8
Please Take Notice - A Stalker/Harasser Posting 4 hr YOU HAVE BEEN REP... 3

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance