Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
1 who knows

Rock Port, MO

#97526 Mar 28, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Suzie Ormand thinks ...You should have paid off your trailer home first...duh
Not that living in a trailer home is a negative thing, but what indication in any of my responses leads you to believe I live in one?I have an education (post graduate), I have a career (25 +years), I am being published, I have more than 1 form of income.Your response is childish and idiotic. This would surprise me if I did not assume you were a typical Obama blamer of the wealthy, successful,or just plain working patriot. You, Dawg, and others who support this current regime are filled with animus toward anyone who does not use excuses for their place in life. You just cannot stomach people who may have made better choices, worked harder, or simply believe in the American way of days gone by. Freedom isn't free, nor is the path to success.. Get an education...get a job....get a life.....
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97527 Mar 28, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Not that living in a trailer home is a negative thing, but what indication in any of my responses leads you to believe I live in one?I have an education (post graduate), I have a career (25 +years), I am being published, I have more than 1 form of income.Your response is childish and idiotic. This would surprise me if I did not assume you were a typical Obama blamer of the wealthy, successful,or just plain working patriot. You, Dawg, and others who support this current regime are filled with animus toward anyone who does not use excuses for their place in life. You just cannot stomach people who may have made better choices, worked harder, or simply believe in the American way of days gone by. Freedom isn't free, nor is the path to success.. Get an education...get a job....get a life.....
blah, blah, blah, blah ...just accept the butt-bashing you got... and calmly say "can I have another sir"
OBAMA the DISASTER

United States

#97528 Mar 28, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Not that living in a trailer home is a negative thing, but what indication in any of my responses leads you to believe I live in one?I have an education (post graduate), I have a career (25 +years), I am being published, I have more than 1 form of income.Your response is childish and idiotic. This would surprise me if I did not assume you were a typical Obama blamer of the wealthy, successful,or just plain working patriot. You, Dawg, and others who support this current regime are filled with animus toward anyone who does not use excuses for their place in life. You just cannot stomach people who may have made better choices, worked harder, or simply believe in the American way of days gone by. Freedom isn't free, nor is the path to success.. Get an education...get a job....get a life.....
Excellent post!! You nailed it. BUBBLES the St Louis Retard spends her whole life on here saying the most idiotic things she can think of. She is nothing but an angry unemployed no life loser welfare addict who can't stand the fact that others are doing better then she can ever hope to do.
OBAMA the DISASTER

United States

#97529 Mar 28, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>blah, blah, blah, blah ...just accept the butt-bashing you got... and calmly say "can I have another sir"
ROFLMAO!!! You got your ass handed to you BUBBLES. Hearing the truth really upsets you doesn't it.

Where's your "game point" now? Oh that's right, it just got pointed on you

LOL!!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97530 Mar 28, 2014
OBAMA the DISASTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post!! You nailed it. BUBBLES the St Louis Retard spends her whole life on here saying the most idiotic things she can think of. She is nothing but an angry unemployed no life loser welfare addict who can't stand the fact that others are doing better then she can ever hope to do.
Thank you Mrs Todd Aiken
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97531 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! You got your ass handed to you BUBBLES. Hearing the truth really upsets you doesn't it.
LOL!!!
Yep ...typical RepubliTURD ...you got " Legitimately Raped" ...hahahahahahaha
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97533 Mar 28, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a direct result of Bush's Patriot Act. So blame the responsible party not obama. We have to give it up because a spying that was authorized by the act if we do not then other counties will simply build there own net so we can not spy on them. Stop ShItposting and do a little research (not that stuff fox does).
Tim...You are correct...Game point
White House Muslim

Walnut Shade, MO

#97534 Mar 28, 2014
Romney Was Right … Obozo clueless

We all have to suffer because of stupid people. Stupid people are in an absolutely overwhelming majority!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/0A1UQbW1UB8

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97535 Mar 28, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Not that living in a trailer home is a negative thing, but what indication in any of my responses leads you to believe I live in one?I have an education (post graduate), I have a career (25 +years), I am being published, I have more than 1 form of income.Your response is childish and idiotic. This would surprise me if I did not assume you were a typical Obama blamer of the wealthy, successful,or just plain working patriot. You, Dawg, and others who support this current regime are filled with animus toward anyone who does not use excuses for their place in life. You just cannot stomach people who may have made better choices, worked harder, or simply believe in the American way of days gone by. Freedom isn't free, nor is the path to success.. Get an education...get a job....get a life.....
Your post is a virtual potpourri of lies, propaganda, and generalisms.

If you want the American way of days gone by, get a covered wagon.

#97536 Mar 28, 2014
Muslim in the Whitehouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama’s great Internet giveaway to ICANN
President hands the keys to the Web to global ‘stakeholders’...
Explain how the registration of domain names "hands the keys to the Web to global 'stakeholders.'"

You don't know nothin' about the internet, do you ?

Managing domains is a clerical function. Even you could do it.

#97537 Mar 28, 2014
White House Muslim wrote:
Romney Was Right … Obozo clueless
We all have to suffer because of stupid people. Stupid people are in an absolutely overwhelming majority!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/0A1UQbW1UB8
Just tell us why Romney refused to turn over his income tax records, "Ozark BONZO."

Arkadelphia, AR

#97538 Mar 28, 2014
Minuteman wrote:
Ok prove to me that Democrats have not failed America?
Prove to me they have not sold us out to China and other countries.
Prove to me they have the best interest of the common person.
Prove to me they really care about the lower and middle class.
Prove to me Obamacare won't raise taxes.
Prove to me our greatgrandchildren's greatgrandchildren won't have to pay for Obama/Pelosi's free spending.
You can't.
Therefore I stand on my previous post.
Oh I guess you think Bush helped the US ?????? Not...he is by far the worst president ever. I felt sorry for either party to try a straighten up the mess he made.
Democrats sold America hahaha Bush sent more jobs over seas than anyone to give his rich republican buddies tax breaks.
If you have to get up every day and go to work you are a fool if you vote republican. Looks as if you have drank the republican kool-aid.
White House Muslim

Walnut Shade, MO

#97539 Mar 28, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just tell us why Romney refused to turn over his income tax records, "Ozark BONZO."
Harry Reid is the Worst Living Human Being on The Planet! Obozo and you are close behind.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/harry-r...

Arkadelphia, AR

#97540 Mar 28, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROBME RUINME
Looks as if the republican kool-aid has made it to the Ozarks.

Arkadelphia, AR

#97541 Mar 28, 2014
White House Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid is the Worst Living Human Being on The Planet! Obozo and you are close behind.
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/harry-r...
It stands true all the Ozark people are stupid. Probably make minimum wage and vote republican. Freaking idiots. Let me guess if you get tv reception you watch Fox News. What a bunch of idiots on that news channel.

Arkadelphia, AR

#97543 Mar 28, 2014
It's funny how the rich get the stupid poor people to vote republican. I really feel sorry for stupid people. To bad you can't fix stupid. As far as that goes you can't even buy parts to fix stupid. If you could Bush would need a total overhaul.

Arkadelphia, AR

#97544 Mar 28, 2014
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Even your Pot Head, Draft Dodging, buddy, Bill "knob polish in the oval office" Clinton, says Obama's Internet Surrender Threatens Freedom!
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/03/24...
Maybe your dumb republican buddies should try whatever Bill was on. Made more money when Clinton was in. Bush proved he could break this country stupid republican!!!!
OBAMA the DISASTER

United States

#97547 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
what was a disaster was my hairdo today hahaha hahaha that st louis guy gets me sooooooo HOT I JUST MELTDOWN. the truth is the only bubbles there are. Are when I get my ass drained. Hahaha hahaha hahaha what really upsets me is that he is not GAY. HAHA. I am so man crazy I am one sick dawg owned bitch. Hahaha hahaha Thats big GAY POINT FOR ME HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HA HA HAHAHA
OBAMA the DISASTER

United States

#97548 Mar 29, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your dumb republican buddies should try whatever Bill was on. Made more money when Clinton was in. Bush proved he could break this country stupid republican!!!!
yes W was stupid. But he was smarter than the average Republican. He loved Mexicans. Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97549 Mar 29, 2014
Guest wrote:
It's funny how the rich get the stupid poor people to vote republican. I really feel sorry for stupid people. To bad you can't fix stupid. As far as that goes you can't even buy parts to fix stupid. If you could Bush would need a total overhaul.
Stupid is being fixed and you liberal Demonrats are fixing it.

Your liberal arrogance is beyond belief and even stupid sees it.

Good-by bas-turds 2014 & 2016.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Justice. Everything is Rigged. 6 hr WHITE TRASH TRAIL... 2
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 19 hr lol 6,474
Illinois Democrats vote for sanctuary state 19 hr Steve 6
Jason Stockley not about Justice, It about Pol... 20 hr Fed Up about bein... 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Linden Nj 21,198
Get protesters. Lic number and post Sun Vet 1
ST police being politically correct isnt helping Sat Ryan 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages