LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96823 Mar 14, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush BUBBLES the RETARD. No one, including your Yellow Dawg Daddy, cares about anything you post.
hahahahahahahaha

What a totally GAY post...listen OWNEDsville you CAN STOP trying to prove to us how GAY you are....WE BELIEVE YOU!!!!

you are one sick messed up bitchtroll
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96824 Mar 14, 2014
Yellow Belly Demonrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, we are here to screw you- financially and mentally!
Yah... that is all the Tea Party has done ...cost us billions shutting down the government, and lowering our credit rating...so on this I agree with you

Tea party as great a threat to our country as the Taliban

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#96825 Mar 14, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
That you're a completely full of shit idiot? I got that from the very first post of yours I read.
Okay. I will give you a chance. What did the Canadian gasoline price graphs show? Take your time.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96826 Mar 14, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush BUBBLES the RETARD. No one, including your Yellow Dawg Daddy, cares about anything you post.
Franklin Graham Thinks Putin's Stance On Gay Rights Is Better Than Obama's

(RNS) Evangelist Franklin Graham is praising Russian President Vladimir Putin for his aggressive crackdown on homosexuality, saying his record on protecting children from gay “propaganda” is better than President Obama’s “shameful” embrace of gay rights.

Graham, who now heads the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association started by his famous father, praises Putin in the March issue of the group’s Decision magazine for signing a bill that imposes fines for adults who promote “propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations to minors.”

Wow OWNEDsville he hits you right in your money maker...LOL
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96827 Mar 14, 2014
Tea-vangelicals -= No different that the Taliban who stone women who have been raped

We now have religious leaders praising an ex-KGB autocrat for his persecution of a minority.
Now THAT's what I call American values!

No intelligent American supports Franklin Graham. He is an intellectual lightweight who has gotten notice on the coat tails of his father.
Hambone

Warrensburg, MO

#96828 Mar 14, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
Tea-vangelicals -= No different that the Taliban who stone women who have been raped
We now have religious leaders praising an ex-KGB autocrat for his persecution of a minority.
Now THAT's what I call American values!
No intelligent American supports Franklin Graham. He is an intellectual lightweight who has gotten notice on the coat tails of his father.
After reading 10 of your post, Bubbles, I have come to the conclusion that you are one incredibly stupid and deranged individual who is obsessed with homosexuality. Simply put you are a dumb gay idiot.
DAWG got OWNED

United States

#96829 Mar 14, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. I will give you a chance. What did the Canadian gasoline price graphs show? Take your time.
Not a damn thing except that you're an idiot that didn't know he was using a Canadian gas price graph when the discussion was about what we here IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (since that is where we all live) were paying when Bush left office and Obama began his reign of destruction.

Give it a rest you idiot. You screwed up, you were wrong, and now you are trying to play some stupid cryptic meaning game to hide the fact that you were made a total fool of by everyone INCLUDING YOUR DUMBASS SELF
DAWG got OWNED

United States

#96830 Mar 14, 2014
Hambone wrote:
<quoted text>After reading 10 of your post, Bubbles, I have come to the conclusion that you are one incredibly stupid and deranged individual who is obsessed with homosexuality. Simply put you are a dumb gay idiot.
You got that right!!
Illegal Whitehouse Muslim

Ozark, MO

#96831 Mar 14, 2014
Wyoming Welder Faces $75,000 a Day in EPA Fines Over What He Built on His Own Property
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/14/wy...

NJ Officials Couldn’t Have Been Prepared for What 9-Year-Old Competition Shooter Had to Say About Proposed Gun Control Bill
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/14/wa...

13-Year Old Boys Can’t Sleep Due To AGW Fears:‘He Thinks The World Is Doomed…It’s Keeping Him Up At Night.’
~ Al Gore is the bogey man, turning boys into metrosexuals.
http://weaselzippers.us/179421-13-year-old-bo...

Illegal Alien Attacks Agent Near Encino
http://weaselzippers.us/179417-illegal-alien-...

Fox News’ Andrea Tantaros Criticizes Islam For Being “The Most Intolerant Religion In The World”... Libs Go Ballistic…
http://weaselzippers.us/179374-fox-news-andre...

MEDIA’S BLIND WORSHIP OF HILLARY ALREADY MAKING THEM LOOK STUPID
http://www.westernjournalism.com/medias-blind...

WATCH GLOBAL WARMING PROPONENTS SIGN PETITION TO LOWER THE TEMP OF THE SUN
http://www.westernjournalism.com/global-warmi...

Muslims Demanding Their Own Sharia Patrols in Michigansafe_image
~ Wait til Obama hears about this. He’ll sign an executive order.
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/03/muslims-d...

Lobster-Eating Food Stamp Recipient Refuses Job Help
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/03/lobster-e...

Now Feds Can Order Any Family To Violate Religious Beliefs
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/03/now-feds-...
DAWG gets me BONED

United States

#96832 Mar 14, 2014
Hambone wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading 10 of your post, Bubbles, I have come to the conclusion that you are one incredibly stupid and deranged individual who is obsessed with homosexuality. Simply put you are a dumb gay idiot.
honestly bitch do you think St Louis cares what stupid bullshit you think. Just look at how he mops the TOPIX FLOOR with me. He is way out of your league. So maybe set your sights alittle lower. Like Norton.
BUBBLES got OWNED

United States

#96834 Mar 14, 2014
DAWG gets me BONED wrote:
<quoted text>honestly bitch do you think St Louis cares what stupid bullshit you think. Just look at how he mops the TOPIX FLOOR with me. He is way out of your league. So maybe set your sights alittle lower. Like Norton.
Obviously you do care ST LOUIS RETARD or you wouldn't have posted this emotional meltdown.

It's funny how people always instantly make he right assessment about you. That should tell you something BUBBLES. You are an emotionally and mentally unstable gay retarded moron.
DAWG gets me BONED

United States

#96835 Mar 14, 2014
DAWG gets me BONED wrote:
<quoted text> honestly bitch do you think St Louis cares what stupid bullshit you think. Just look at how he mops the TOPIX FLOOR with me. He is way out of your league. So maybe set your sights alittle lower. Like Norton.
sorry. The only bubbles you see are the ones.that fly out of yot butt as you have it drained every week. Nice you can deduct that as a business expenses. Now if you don't behave.you will wind up like that other bitchtroll voice in my head. Nobody has heard a peep from that noisy illegal. Just keep away from Tim. GET IT. There are enough voices in my head already. So you CAN be replaced. Deal with it
DAWG gets me BONED

United States

#96836 Mar 15, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you do care ST LOUIS RETARD or you wouldn't have posted this emotional meltdown.
It's funny how people always instantly make he right assessment about you. That should tell you something BUBBLES. You are an emotionally and mentally unstable gay retarded moron.
just because Marcus Bachmann likes you better thsn all my other voices. Don't think you can't end up.like CHARO. You seen her around lately. Huh? Listen I know where you live. In my head which.is lodged up my butt.
nobody

Trenton, MO

#96837 Mar 15, 2014
guest wrote:
not a damn democrat for sure
I fully agree, I'm full of them!
nobody

Trenton, MO

#96838 Mar 15, 2014
I 'm plumb full of the democrats, will nt vote for a single ONE.
BUBBLES got OWNED

United States

#96839 Mar 15, 2014
The TOP 5 things The St Louis Retard and Michael Jackson's pet chimp have in common:

#5 They are both named BUBBLES

#4 Bubbles the Chimp was owned by a drug addict. Bubbles the St Louis Retard is an owned drug addict

#3 Bubbles the Chimp had an IQ around 30. Bubbles the Retard can't even spell "IQ".

#2 Both were molested by older men

And the #1 thing is.....one likes to stick its finger in its butt, play with its own poo, and is too stupid to know that it is inappropriate behavior. They other belonged to Michael Jackson.

LOL!!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96840 Mar 15, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
The TOP 5 things The St Louis Retard and Michael Jackson's pet chimp have in common:
#5 They are both named BUBBLES
#4 Bubbles the Chimp was owned by a drug addict. Bubbles the St Louis Retard is an owned drug addict
#3 Bubbles the Chimp had an IQ around 30. Bubbles the Retard can't even spell "IQ".
#2 Both were molested by older men
And the #1 thing is.....one likes to stick its finger in its butt, play with its own poo, and is too stupid to know that it is inappropriate behavior. They other belonged to Michael Jackson.
LOL!!!
OMFG...OWNEDsville now you have a Michael Jackson voice in your head...LOL

I can see the similarities... you both want to be white women, and you both like pubescent boys... LOL

You are so OWNED
Dawg Rules

Kansas City, MO

#96841 Mar 15, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww did I make the love sick puppy AKA Dawg Rules upset? You poor baby!!
My goodness I didn't know I am the only one with a Kansas City address that that posts on this site. I do agree with "Guest" that you are "ate up with the dumb asses." Which voice in your head made you decide it was me?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#96842 Mar 15, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a damn thing except that you're an idiot that didn't know he was using a Canadian gas price graph when the discussion was about what we here IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (since that is where we all live) were paying when Bush left office and Obama began his reign of destruction.
Give it a rest you idiot. You screwed up, you were wrong, and now you are trying to play some stupid cryptic meaning game to hide the fact that you were made a total fool of by everyone INCLUDING YOUR DUMBASS SELF

You have two basic choices:
1. Admit you haven't figured it out yet, or
2. Continue to say that there is no logical information clearly shown by the Canadian gas price chart.

In any event, you simply don't get it. No one is surprised.
DAWG got OWNED

United States

#96843 Mar 15, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You have two basic choices:
1. Admit you haven't figured it out yet, or
2. Continue to say that there is no logical information clearly shown by the Canadian gas price chart.

In any event, you simply don't get it. No one is surprised.
I'll take option #3. You're an idiot

Until you prove otherwise I will continue to make fun of you for being such a dumbass and not knowing you were using a Canadian gas graph.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wearing adult diapers (Jun '12) 2 hr Andrew 48 18
Adult diapers (Jul '10) 2 hr Andrew 48 5
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 8 hr So Sad 6
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? 23 hr Ks jones 18
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 23 hr Son-of-Eternity 432
CLAYTON NEWS NOW Coming Soon Thu ClaytonNewsNow 1
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... Wed Shawn45644 2
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:25PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 8:44 PM
Complete Week 16 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday