Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
BUBBLES got OWNED

United States

#96834 Mar 14, 2014
DAWG gets me BONED wrote:
<quoted text>honestly bitch do you think St Louis cares what stupid bullshit you think. Just look at how he mops the TOPIX FLOOR with me. He is way out of your league. So maybe set your sights alittle lower. Like Norton.
Obviously you do care ST LOUIS RETARD or you wouldn't have posted this emotional meltdown.

It's funny how people always instantly make he right assessment about you. That should tell you something BUBBLES. You are an emotionally and mentally unstable gay retarded moron.
DAWG gets me BONED

United States

#96835 Mar 14, 2014
DAWG gets me BONED wrote:
<quoted text> honestly bitch do you think St Louis cares what stupid bullshit you think. Just look at how he mops the TOPIX FLOOR with me. He is way out of your league. So maybe set your sights alittle lower. Like Norton.
sorry. The only bubbles you see are the ones.that fly out of yot butt as you have it drained every week. Nice you can deduct that as a business expenses. Now if you don't behave.you will wind up like that other bitchtroll voice in my head. Nobody has heard a peep from that noisy illegal. Just keep away from Tim. GET IT. There are enough voices in my head already. So you CAN be replaced. Deal with it
DAWG gets me BONED

United States

#96836 Mar 15, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you do care ST LOUIS RETARD or you wouldn't have posted this emotional meltdown.
It's funny how people always instantly make he right assessment about you. That should tell you something BUBBLES. You are an emotionally and mentally unstable gay retarded moron.
just because Marcus Bachmann likes you better thsn all my other voices. Don't think you can't end up.like CHARO. You seen her around lately. Huh? Listen I know where you live. In my head which.is lodged up my butt.
nobody

Trenton, MO

#96837 Mar 15, 2014
guest wrote:
not a damn democrat for sure
I fully agree, I'm full of them!
nobody

Trenton, MO

#96838 Mar 15, 2014
I 'm plumb full of the democrats, will nt vote for a single ONE.
BUBBLES got OWNED

United States

#96839 Mar 15, 2014
The TOP 5 things The St Louis Retard and Michael Jackson's pet chimp have in common:

#5 They are both named BUBBLES

#4 Bubbles the Chimp was owned by a drug addict. Bubbles the St Louis Retard is an owned drug addict

#3 Bubbles the Chimp had an IQ around 30. Bubbles the Retard can't even spell "IQ".

#2 Both were molested by older men

And the #1 thing is.....one likes to stick its finger in its butt, play with its own poo, and is too stupid to know that it is inappropriate behavior. They other belonged to Michael Jackson.

LOL!!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96840 Mar 15, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
The TOP 5 things The St Louis Retard and Michael Jackson's pet chimp have in common:
#5 They are both named BUBBLES
#4 Bubbles the Chimp was owned by a drug addict. Bubbles the St Louis Retard is an owned drug addict
#3 Bubbles the Chimp had an IQ around 30. Bubbles the Retard can't even spell "IQ".
#2 Both were molested by older men
And the #1 thing is.....one likes to stick its finger in its butt, play with its own poo, and is too stupid to know that it is inappropriate behavior. They other belonged to Michael Jackson.
LOL!!!
OMFG...OWNEDsville now you have a Michael Jackson voice in your head...LOL

I can see the similarities... you both want to be white women, and you both like pubescent boys... LOL

You are so OWNED
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#96841 Mar 15, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww did I make the love sick puppy AKA Dawg Rules upset? You poor baby!!
My goodness I didn't know I am the only one with a Kansas City address that that posts on this site. I do agree with "Guest" that you are "ate up with the dumb asses." Which voice in your head made you decide it was me?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#96842 Mar 15, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a damn thing except that you're an idiot that didn't know he was using a Canadian gas price graph when the discussion was about what we here IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (since that is where we all live) were paying when Bush left office and Obama began his reign of destruction.
Give it a rest you idiot. You screwed up, you were wrong, and now you are trying to play some stupid cryptic meaning game to hide the fact that you were made a total fool of by everyone INCLUDING YOUR DUMBASS SELF

You have two basic choices:
1. Admit you haven't figured it out yet, or
2. Continue to say that there is no logical information clearly shown by the Canadian gas price chart.

In any event, you simply don't get it. No one is surprised.
DAWG got OWNED

United States

#96843 Mar 15, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You have two basic choices:
2. Continue to say that there is no logical information clearly shown by the Canadian gas price chart.

I'll take option #3. You're an idiot

Until you prove otherwise I will continue to make fun of you for being such a dumbass and not knowing you were using a Canadian gas graph.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96844 Mar 15, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you prove otherwise I will continue to make fun of you for being such a dumbass and not knowing you were using a Canadian gas graph.
OMFG - there is enough voices in OWNEDsville head for a Michael Jacksons Thriller Video...

Q:What does Michael Jackson's Thriller Video and OWNEDsville have in common?
A;You can OWN the both of them.
BUBBLES got OWNED

United States

#96846 Mar 15, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG...OWNEDsville now you have a Michael Jackson voice in your head...LOL
I can see the similarities... you both want to be white women, and you both like pubescent boys... LOL
You are so OWNED
you are destroying me. You know that. I hate you. Yet something tells me that we have some chemistry why don 't I dump Tim like I dumped Dawg. I can be your bitch. Since you already Own me. Thinknabout we could be so happy together. XXXX XXXX X-Files baby

#96847 Mar 16, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU have proved that you haven't a clue.

But since you are so clueless, I WILL give you a clue: The Canadian gas price graph is perfectly correlated to the US gas price graph.

#96848 Mar 16, 2014
Well, more and more notable Republicans are jumping ship.

Well-known actor and Republican icon Robert Duvall will vote Independent this time. His wife will vote Democrat.

Duvall calls the Republican Party a "mess."

Join the crowd!

http://politix.topix.com/story/10931-this-ico...
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#96849 Mar 16, 2014
Well-known actor and Republican icon Robert Duvall will vote Independent this time. His wife will vote Democrat.
Join the crowd!
the only ones jumping ship are the democrats trying to save face cuz all the scandles are starting to come to light,,,like bengazi,,,then we have the obamacare numbers,,,it was set up with needing 7 million,,,now it only needs whatever obama executive orders it to be,,,come now yellow dog dumbocrat,,,why you in a panic mode?,,,cuz when your king leaves office the country will be in worse shape then what you lefty idiots said bush left it in,,,cuz its all obamas economy,,,unemployment numbers,,,now to the good stuff,,,when one of the biggest unions turns on obamacare,,,then maybe obamacare needs delayed while the republicans fix it,,,,cuz remember clinton,,,and his welfare reform,,,it worked,,,cuz of one reason and one reason only,,,clinton worked with the republicans a democrats to get it done,,,not like reid the dumbocrat killing every republican plan,,,good luck in the mid term elections yellow dog,,,dont think the American people can be that stupid to left the left rule any longer,,,and dont think the left can cheat anymore votes like they got caught doing in the last 2 obama elections,,,now can they,,,ha haa haaa,,,GOD BLESS AMERICA!
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#96850 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
But since you are so clueless, I WILL give you a clue: The Canadian gas price graph is perfectly correlated to the US gas price graph.
good lord,,,if you cant afford a American gas price graph,,,just ask obama to throw one in with one of his free voting bribe phones,,,ha haa haaa
DAWG IS A MORON

United States

#96851 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Listen stupid, nobody gives a crap what gas cost in Canada or any other foreign country. The discussion is what WE (Americans) were paying when OUR Presidents (American President, not Canadian) left office and took office. The price here was between $1.61 and $1.70 a gallon. What it was in any other country is 100% irrelevant to us and has no bearing on what we were paying.

You were shown the graph on gasbuddy.com for the US (the same site you used for your Canada one) that shows it was between 1.61 - 1.70 a gallon when Bush left and Obama took over.

You were shown a blog story on gasbuddy that also confirmed it.

You were shown an article from Consumer Reports that confirmed it.

And above all of that, you were shown the official record from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics that confirmed it as well.

Your Canadian gas price chart is as irrelevant to the entire thing as all the pots your retard kid BUBBLES from St Louis makes on here.

Plus, your dumbass didn't even know you were using a Canadian gas graph until you posted a picture of it and had it pointed out. So give it up Dawg. You screwed up. When you accept it and admit it we will stop making fun of you for it. Until then all you are doing is providing more fodder for all of us to laugh at you about.

ONLY A TOTAL CLUELESS MORON WOULD THINK WHAT THE PRICE WAS IN ANY FORIEGN COUNTRY HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE HERE IN AMERICA WERE PAYING AT A CERTAIN TIME IN OUR HISTORY.

DAWG = CLUELESS MORON....Or as they say in Canada....Dawg is a clueless moron eh!
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#96852 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
You have two basic choices:
the grave digger says f--k canada,,,f--k justin beiber,,,f--k the gas prices,,,f--k the lies the dumbocrats spew on a daily basis,,,f--k atheist,,,f--k islam,,,f--k the hollywood left,,,f--k f--k f--k f--k f--k and f--k the racist al sharpton and f--k msnbc lefty fiction news and f--k the jihad,,,and f----------k anyone who doesnt love America,,,,ha haa haaa
DAWG wetting his PANTIES

United States

#96853 Mar 16, 2014
Join the crowd!
LOL!!! When Howard Stern, a man with a radio audience of between 2 and 3 million people on a daily basis and is considered an influential voice to those people, said he would never vote Democrat again you had an emotional meltdown trying to make it sound like it was irrelevant and would make no difference. Now here you are wetting your panties because some washed up actor is going to vote Independent instead of Republican?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nothing like putting your stupidity and hypocrisy out there front and center for everyone to see Dawg.

Robert Duvall....hahahaha!! I thought he was dead. Can he even read a ballot any more?

Well all I can say is "Welcome to the Independents Robert. We are an ever growing group of people that are sick of both Democraps and Republicant's. Glad to see you have seen the light".

Thanks for the info Dawg. Not to mention yet another laugh at how incredibly stupid you really are.
DAWG wears PANTIES

United States

#96855 Mar 16, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>the grave digger says f--k canada,,,f--k justin beiber,,,f--k the gas prices,,,f--k the lies the dumbocrats spew on a daily basis,,,f--k atheist,,,f--k islam,,,f--k the hollywood left,,,f--k f--k f--k f--k f--k and f--k the racist al sharpton and f--k msnbc lefty fiction news and f--k the jihad,,,and f----------k anyone who doesnt love America,,,,ha haa haaa
LOL!!

Couldn't agree more!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? 8 hr Big Red 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
Vote Democrat=Men in YOUR Daughters restroom 15 hr Black Panther 1
CBS is Dr Joseph Goebbels reporting 15 hr Black Panther 4
Buying old St Louis beeritems I.e. Hyde Park, G... (Dec '11) Mon Kevin 31
News Car hits protester in Ferguson, shots ring out Aug 20 BillyG 6
Pain meds Aug 18 Back Again 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages