Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96813 Mar 14, 2014
CHIILIJ LOVES DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Ttt
????
well this bizarre post actually makes more sense than all your other posts combined...LOL
DAWG got OWNED

United States

#96814 Mar 14, 2014
timelord wrote:
<quoted text>Now, Mr. Dawg, don't get jealous, I'm leaving plenty of time for you too. In fact, you have been the one that I've had my eye on for some time now. So, is there a Mrs. Dawg, or do you hunt alone?
You are going to love Dawg. He is unemployed, has been all over the world, has multiple degrees, was a in the Army and worked at the Pentagon and DoD, and he has been 80 for the last 3 years. He found the secret to not aging. It's called making up lies about yourself on the internet, which also explains all the other BS he had made up as well.

If you want get a good laugh ask him about his Canadian gas price screwup.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96815 Mar 14, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to love Dawg. He is unemployed, has been all over the world, has multiple degrees, was a in the Army and worked at the Pentagon and DoD, and he has been 80 for the last 3 years. He found the secret to not aging. It's called making up lies about yourself on the internet, which also explains all the other BS he had made up as well.
So many mean disturbing voices in your perverted head... between your ears .. a troll orgy

EVERYONE OWNS YOU

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#96816 Mar 14, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Three men brutally beat the husband and brutally raped the 6th month pregnant wife. The police were unable to protect them. The victims were unable to defend themselves from these criminals. The neighbor was the actual target of the criminals, the victims did not invite trouble. Some would argue the victims should blow a whistle, others might suggest owning and knowing how to use a firearm is a better defense.
The one criminal was convicted of sex crimes back in 2011. Liberal Andrew Cuomo soon to be ex-governor, is telling us that if these criminals had higher education, they would not re-offend, and that tax payers have to pay for those education benefits. Can I explain it any clearer? Please ask any questions to clear any confusion. I can try to use smaller words as well.
You previously said, "One reason to own a firearm and know how to use it, and support the 2nd Amendment."

Those are relatively small words. They simply do not make any sense.

Owning a firearm and knowing how to use it does not "support" the 2nd Amendment.

(And what does NY Governor Andrew Cuomo have to do with Missouri?)

#96817 Mar 14, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
You STILL don't get it, do you?
DAWG got OWNED

United States

#96818 Mar 14, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You STILL don't get it, do you?
That you're a completely full of shit idiot? I got that from the very first post of yours I read.
DAWG got OWNED

United States

#96819 Mar 14, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>So many mean disturbing voices in your perverted head... between your ears .. a troll orgy

EVERYONE OWNS YOU
Hush BUBBLES the RETARD. No one, including your Yellow Dawg Daddy, cares about anything you post.

Overland Park, KS

#96820 Mar 14, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
That you're a completely full of shit idiot? I got that from the very first post of yours I read.
You are the worst case I have ever scene. You are completely ate up with the "dumb asses".
DAWG got OWNED

United States

#96821 Mar 14, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>You are the worst case I have ever scene. You are completely ate up with the "dumb asses".
Awwww did I make the love sick puppy AKA Dawg Rules upset? You poor baby!!
Yellow Belly Demonrat

United States

#96822 Mar 14, 2014
<quoted text>
You STILL don't get it, do you?
Yah, we are here to screw you- financially and mentally!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96823 Mar 14, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush BUBBLES the RETARD. No one, including your Yellow Dawg Daddy, cares about anything you post.
hahahahahahahaha

What a totally GAY post...listen OWNEDsville you CAN STOP trying to prove to us how GAY you are....WE BELIEVE YOU!!!!

you are one sick messed up bitchtroll
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96824 Mar 14, 2014
Yellow Belly Demonrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, we are here to screw you- financially and mentally!
Yah... that is all the Tea Party has done ...cost us billions shutting down the government, and lowering our credit rating...so on this I agree with you

Tea party as great a threat to our country as the Taliban

#96825 Mar 14, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. I will give you a chance. What did the Canadian gasoline price graphs show? Take your time.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96826 Mar 14, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Franklin Graham Thinks Putin's Stance On Gay Rights Is Better Than Obama's

(RNS) Evangelist Franklin Graham is praising Russian President Vladimir Putin for his aggressive crackdown on homosexuality, saying his record on protecting children from gay “propaganda” is better than President Obama’s “shameful” embrace of gay rights.

Graham, who now heads the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association started by his famous father, praises Putin in the March issue of the group’s Decision magazine for signing a bill that imposes fines for adults who promote “propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations to minors.”

Wow OWNEDsville he hits you right in your money maker...LOL
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96827 Mar 14, 2014
Tea-vangelicals -= No different that the Taliban who stone women who have been raped

We now have religious leaders praising an ex-KGB autocrat for his persecution of a minority.
Now THAT's what I call American values!

No intelligent American supports Franklin Graham. He is an intellectual lightweight who has gotten notice on the coat tails of his father.
Hambone

Whiteman Air Force Base, MO

#96828 Mar 14, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
Tea-vangelicals -= No different that the Taliban who stone women who have been raped
We now have religious leaders praising an ex-KGB autocrat for his persecution of a minority.
Now THAT's what I call American values!
No intelligent American supports Franklin Graham. He is an intellectual lightweight who has gotten notice on the coat tails of his father.
After reading 10 of your post, Bubbles, I have come to the conclusion that you are one incredibly stupid and deranged individual who is obsessed with homosexuality. Simply put you are a dumb gay idiot.
DAWG got OWNED

United States

#96829 Mar 14, 2014
<quoted text>Okay. I will give you a chance. What did the Canadian gasoline price graphs show? Take your time.
Not a damn thing except that you're an idiot that didn't know he was using a Canadian gas price graph when the discussion was about what we here IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (since that is where we all live) were paying when Bush left office and Obama began his reign of destruction.

Give it a rest you idiot. You screwed up, you were wrong, and now you are trying to play some stupid cryptic meaning game to hide the fact that you were made a total fool of by everyone INCLUDING YOUR DUMBASS SELF
DAWG got OWNED

United States

#96830 Mar 14, 2014
Hambone wrote:
<quoted text>After reading 10 of your post, Bubbles, I have come to the conclusion that you are one incredibly stupid and deranged individual who is obsessed with homosexuality. Simply put you are a dumb gay idiot.
You got that right!!
Illegal Whitehouse Muslim

Branson, MO

#96831 Mar 14, 2014
Wyoming Welder Faces $75,000 a Day in EPA Fines Over What He Built on His Own Property
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/14/wy...

NJ Officials Couldn’t Have Been Prepared for What 9-Year-Old Competition Shooter Had to Say About Proposed Gun Control Bill
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/14/wa...

13-Year Old Boys Can’t Sleep Due To AGW Fears:‘He Thinks The World Is Doomed…It’s Keeping Him Up At Night.’
~ Al Gore is the bogey man, turning boys into metrosexuals.
http://weaselzippers.us/179421-13-year-old-bo...

Illegal Alien Attacks Agent Near Encino
http://weaselzippers.us/179417-illegal-alien-...

Fox News’ Andrea Tantaros Criticizes Islam For Being “The Most Intolerant Religion In The World”... Libs Go Ballistic…
http://weaselzippers.us/179374-fox-news-andre...

MEDIA’S BLIND WORSHIP OF HILLARY ALREADY MAKING THEM LOOK STUPID
http://www.westernjournalism.com/medias-blind...

WATCH GLOBAL WARMING PROPONENTS SIGN PETITION TO LOWER THE TEMP OF THE SUN
http://www.westernjournalism.com/global-warmi...

Muslims Demanding Their Own Sharia Patrols in Michigansafe_image
~ Wait til Obama hears about this. He’ll sign an executive order.
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/03/muslims-d...

Lobster-Eating Food Stamp Recipient Refuses Job Help
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/03/lobster-e...

Now Feds Can Order Any Family To Violate Religious Beliefs
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/03/now-feds-...
DAWG gets me BONED

United States

#96832 Mar 14, 2014
Hambone wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading 10 of your post, Bubbles, I have come to the conclusion that you are one incredibly stupid and deranged individual who is obsessed with homosexuality. Simply put you are a dumb gay idiot.
honestly bitch do you think St Louis cares what stupid bullshit you think. Just look at how he mops the TOPIX FLOOR with me. He is way out of your league. So maybe set your sights alittle lower. Like Norton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) 1 hr ParaLeeUps 81
2 nuns murdered=MORE BLACK VIOLENCE 4 hr ThomasA 2
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? 22 hr Big red 24
Health conservation programs in st.louis Sat William 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Hipocrit 20,505
Serial Robber caught=More Black violence Aug 26 Black Panther 1
Shoots fired everyday=More BLACK Violence Aug 26 Black Panther 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages