|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

DAWG WEARS PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
Your problem is you believe your own rhetoric and actually think others do as well. The funny part is the only person who does is the stupidest f-cking person on the planet...your retarded kid from St Louis. You're nothing but a pathetic laughing stock to everyone else.
NOW ROLL OVER, ACT STUPID MUTT, THEN SPEAK!!!
I OWN YOU!!!
(At least you stopped thinking and posting about my c-ck. That was very telling about you, you panty wearing que-r)
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. I will get yoi bitchtroll.ALLYOU HAVE DONE IS RUIN WHAT LITTLE CHANCE I HAD FOR A.LIFE YOUI ARE NEXT ON THE LIST OF VOICES.IN MY.HEAD.TO.DESTROY. YOU CANNOT GET AWAY I know where you live. MY HEAD. Hahaha Hahaha Dawg I still love you. You know that by the way onsnif your ass....I am your bitch hahaha hahaha. But now there is Tim. He is sooooo sexy and HOT. I AM A BITCH.IN HEAT. FOR TIM. I know we will be so happy. I just am counting the days till I can finally meet him. LOVE YOI TIM XXX XXXX XXX X-Files baby I want you to.probe me like my last Alien Abduction. Oh baby love you XXXX
Nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

'SEXYKITTEN" *MEOOOOOOOW' ;)
Christmas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

eliz...umm,Charlie.
zoosk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

NickolausN ;)
Game Point!
HAM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

I love my underwear,they are really Lacey ;)
SIMPLY PUT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

JR.........you KNOW the rest.....DAWG!
Game point BOIIIIIIII ;)
Christmas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Christmas wrote:
eliz...umm,Charlie.
GEE,I was watching a dvr recording of CHARLIE Brown Christmas and I almost ran into the BAR. YOI <---------- Boi
Game Point!!! ;)
meh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

I NEED a BOOB.............Praise ALLAH....and satin.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that like being gay and trying to cash in on your partner's SS benefits?
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Ha, ha, ha, ha...? What's funny about you "forgetting" to bury your dear, sweet Mom, while you fraudulently cashed her SS Checks and she decomposed in her house? Tell us all about it, convict. We'll wait...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

GOP bubble of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah meaningless bullshit psycho babble, rinse and repeat...nothing new here!
Bothers you liberal loons to stick to your Game Point!

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.
They are anti-American global strength.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

meh wrote:
I NEED a BOOB..........Praise ALLAH....and satin.
There are several Obama Bitches here to take care of your needs!
timelord

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You DO realize that Koch is not spelled "Kock," do you not?
2. Of course I realize the correct pronunciation of "Koch." Otherwise, my comment would have been vulgar, and Heaven knows I am not a vulgar person -- like, for example, "Vienna BONZO."
3. You simply do not understand how brilliant I am. Hang around. Share my wisdom.
1. A spelling mistake on my part, please forgive me, I'm only human.
2. Vulgar or not, you IMPLIED vulgarity, which IS vulgar in itself.
3. If your wisdom relies on your own understanding then... how shall I put this...ever see a dog chasing his own tail? It's funny for the first few seconds, but then you start to feel sorry for the old boy as I'm sure his intentions are good but he just ain't going nowhere. I hope you understand Mr. Dawg, I'm just not into antics such as those.
Hmmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha, ha, ha...? What's funny about you "forgetting" to bury your dear, sweet Mom, while you fraudulently cashed her SS Checks and she decomposed in her house? Tell us all about it, convict. We'll wait...
well,hmmm,im not sure but if a convict goes down don't they ALL fall????
DAWG got OWNED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

timelord wrote:
<quoted text>1. A spelling mistake on my part, please forgive me, I'm only human.
2. Vulgar or not, you IMPLIED vulgarity, which IS vulgar in itself.
3. If your wisdom relies on your own understanding then... how shall I put this...ever see a dog chasing his own tail? It's funny for the first few seconds, but then you start to feel sorry for the old boy as I'm sure his intentions are good but he just ain't going nowhere. I hope you understand Mr. Dawg, I'm just not into antics such as those.
Great post!! You just busted Dawg on his hypocrisy and stupidity. Now you can expect him to have his retarded kid tell you how gay you are, that you had a meltdown, and then her daddy Yellow Dawg will make some stupid reply.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

tim wrote:
<quoted text>
I did just what you are suggesting and I will never ever vote for a republican ever! Republicans are greedy elites commanding an army of simple minded drones like yourself. Go now and die in whatever manor best suits you and spare us your drivel.
Robots have fellings too, tim.
I was hoping someday I might be recycled. Sadly, many of the smelters that recycle lead parts, such as batteries, may have to close down due to overstringent ever increasing EPA regulations. Current regulations are strict enough and safeguard the environment 100 times better than any other nation. Herculaneum is closing down the last Primary smelter operation and mining operations due to the EPA, even though they have a stellar safety and environmental record. This means less jobs and we will have to import lead from unreliable foreign sources that do not give a rat's pajamas about the environment. Liberal policy at work.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
Your problem is you believe your own rhetoric and actually think others do as well. The funny part is the only person who does is the stupidest f-cking person on the planet...your retarded kid from St Louis. You're nothing but a pathetic laughing stock to everyone else.
NOW ROLL OVER, ACT STUPID MUTT, THEN SPEAK!!!
I OWN YOU!!!
(At least you stopped thinking and posting about my c-ck. That was very telling about you, you panty wearing que-r)
Once again, the vulgar "Vienna BONZO" barks! Bark, Mutt! Ah, hahahaha! Roll over, BONZO! Now play dead! Good boy!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmm, let's see here, the only person mentioned in my post was Dawgs retarded kid and yet Dawg replies to it and says "we". Once again he admits the St Louis Retard is his kid.... either that or he is finally admitting it is just his alias as many others have stated that it is.
Either way the post had nothing to do with him and yet he thinks it was referencing him.
I don't think THIS post has anything to do about me because it is all idiocy. As usual. From "Vienna BONZO"! In your post you posit more possibilities than you have brain cells.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is that like being gay and trying to cash in on your partner's SS benefits?
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Not if your partner is still alive and not down in the basement.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

<quoted text>
Your "true voice" is that of a far left liberal Demonratic loon.
Everyone knows it's all lies and deceit.
It's only way anyone can fall for you destructive liberal agenda.
Huh?
GOP bubble of ignorance

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post!! You just busted Dawg on his hypocrisy and stupidity. Now you can expect him to have his retarded kid tell you how gay you are, that you had a meltdown, and then her daddy Yellow Dawg will make some stupid reply.
OWNEDsville which freaking mean voice in your head is this one? There are so many, it's like a C-Pac Convention...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 27 at 3:03AM CDT

•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search