Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#96704 Mar 12, 2014
GOP bubble of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
A Gay Code thing????
Like when Republican Senators "Toe Tapping" under stalls in Airport Men's Restrooms to procure promiscuous GAY male sex...is that what you mean?
I don't think so ...MADMax you are just saying that, because you can't think STRAIGHT
Game Point!
Yah, worthless Republicans like that just like your liberal Demonratic Bas-turds.

To be replaced buy New Republicans.

We are working on our sick worthless Republicans and what are you doing about your sick Bas-turds?

I know, you are leaving it to Real Americans to vote those Demonratic Bas-turds out in final elections as you keep voting for them over and over again in your primaries!

You are a coward or just a sick sub-human liberal/demonratic !

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#96705 Mar 12, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
The Liberal tool that posts here, possibly getting paid to do so or is a true kool-aid drinking believer, will probably never be convinced by even the most rational and plain truth. But other people that have brains and even a bit of curiosity will see the truth and the lies will unravel, you just know truth when you taste it. Once someone really examines the themselves and starts to define their core of beliefs and then supports and influences those who represents them in our Constitutional Republic, then they are on a path to having a true voice.
You just know sugar when you taste it, but, although sweet to the senses, is not necessarily GOOD for you.

Your "tongue-o-meter" of political accuracy is a fantasy. You talk a good game, but your prejudices precede you.

My "true voice" is better than YOUR "true voice.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#96706 Mar 12, 2014
CB MEANS CRYBABY wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't quit your day couch.
I won't even if I knew what "day couch" was referring.??

#96707 Mar 12, 2014
timelord wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that Kock is pronounced like coke (the drink) and not like the word that describes a male rooster. A small oversight on your part, I'm sure.
1. You DO realize that Koch is not spelled "Kock," do you not?

2. Of course I realize the correct pronunciation of "Koch." Otherwise, my comment would have been vulgar, and Heaven knows I am not a vulgar person -- like, for example, "Vienna BONZO."

3. You simply do not understand how brilliant I am. Hang around. Share my wisdom.

#96708 Mar 12, 2014
OBAMACARE DISASTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind the St Louis Retard. She is a severely mentally handicapped inmate currently residing at the Metropolitan St. Louis Psychiatric Center. The only thing she does is post her psychotic retard drivel over and over. Don't waste your time with her. Her dad, Yellow Dawg, had her committed because, well, he just couldn't be bothered being a real dad and stepping up and taking care of her.
More "Vienna BONZO" delusions.(At least he succeeded in making one comment without vulgarity. A minor miracle.)

#96709 Mar 12, 2014
My fellow posters,
Here we have a prime example of 2 typical Liberal characteristics....stupidity and hypocrisy.....
<quoted text>
...The hypocrisy is that for a month now we have seen Yellow Mutt Dumbass whine and cry making his rinse and repeat statement about others using vulgarity and now here he is ATTEMPTING to be funny by making a vulgar reference.
Which brings us to his stupidity. It is pronounced "coke" not "cock" like Dawg thinks. Now we all understand that Dawg has "cock" on his mind a lot. Just yesterday he was posting his thoughts about mine. So when you combine that with his naturally high level of stupidity it becomes easy to see why in his rot filled demented mind his reference to "Koch-suckers" is funny to him.
Once again Dawg has posted his ignorance and stupidity and once again he has had his ass kicked. You would think he would learn by now, but apparently he isn't even smart enough to figure that much out.
You prove yourself the fool once more.

Had you been correct about my intent, the phrase would have been vulgar.

Thanks ever so much pointing out, that my phrase was NOT vulgar. You boys ARE suckers for the money from the Koch brothers -- ergo ...

No stupidity. No vulgarity. That is all in YOUR court. Your modus operandi, as it were.

#96710 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Now now, stop crying. You better get use to seeing Democrats lose. That election was just a warm up to the real ass kicking coming in November.
Obama has made sure that ObamaCare is no longer a law. It has become nothing but a complete joke. It's only a matter of time before it completely fails and there will be no choice but to repeal it. It is well on it's way there now and when the Republicans get the Senate in November it will see it's final death.
As California Republican US Representative Sonny Bono said, after the 1996 drubbing the Republicans took, "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."

Just keep believing that the "Republicans" are going to take over the Senate, or the White House. Pure hope and fantasy on your part.

(It would be amusing, however, if the Republicans did take over the Senate. THEN, they would have to propose something to replace the Affordable Care Act. Simply put, the Republican Party does not have the smarts to write and pass a reasonable healthcare insurance law. They would squabble for 2 to 4 years, and STILL not be able to pass a reasonable law replacing the Affordable Care Act. The are BIG on criticism, but SMALL on action. A dying breed.)

#96711 Mar 12, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing about the liberal "Game Point".
It's a Gay code thing where they take in each other's point.
Just like the liberal agenda, there is no sense to it and it is generally a sick sub-human trait.
Not burying your mother and cashing her Social Security checks is a sick sub-human trait.

#96712 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
We do not plan to win off of your gay agenda, you can keep that along with you liberal change.
Do you wish to compare gays? Let's start off our enumeration with Larry Craig.

#96713 Mar 12, 2014
GOP bubble of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
A Gay Code thing????
Like when Republican Senators "Toe Tapping" under stalls in Airport Men's Restrooms to procure promiscuous GAY male sex...is that what you mean?
I don't think so ...MADMax you are just saying that, because you can't think STRAIGHT
Game Point!
Ah, hahahahahaha! You beat me to it!

GAME POINT!

#96714 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL!! So true!!
The thing with "mentally challenged" people such as the St Louis Retard is they always have one word or phrase that they repeat over and over. It is also a trait of Autism and Asperger Syndrome. With the St Louis Retard and all the crap she posts over and over and over and over again she might just have a combination of all 3. It would certainly explain why she always seems so completely whacked out of her mind and why she thinks saying the same things day after day after day after day to us is somehow accomplishing something.
Whatever it is she clearly has some very serious problems. That's why I ignore her and pay her stupid crap no attention.
<.snicker!.> OH YEAH! You ignore all we say! By repeating your drivel.

Ah, hahahahahaha!
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96715 Mar 12, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove yourself the fool once more.
Had you been correct about my intent, the phrase would have been vulgar.
Thanks ever so much pointing out, that my phrase was NOT vulgar. You boys ARE suckers for the money from the Koch brothers -- ergo ...
No stupidity. No vulgarity. That is all in YOUR court. Your modus operandi, as it were.
HEY STUPID!!!

For someone who posts so much stupidity and then tries to backtrack it when you get called out you sure do suck at the backtracking part. The funny part is you believe your own bullshit and actually think other believe your bullshit. You are too stupid to realize your bullshit and your backtracking are as transparent as a piece of glass.

NOW SPEAK MUTT, SPEAK!!!

I OWN YOU!!
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96716 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
As California Republican US Representative Sonny Bono said, after the 1996 drubbing the Republicans took, "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."
Just keep believing that the "Republicans" are going to take over the Senate, or the White House. Pure hope and fantasy on your part.
(It would be amusing, however, if the Republicans did take over the Senate. THEN, they would have to propose something to replace the Affordable Care Act. Simply put, the Republican Party does not have the smarts to write and pass a reasonable healthcare insurance law. They would squabble for 2 to 4 years, and STILL not be able to pass a reasonable law replacing the Affordable Care Act. The are BIG on criticism, but SMALL on action. A dying breed.)
HEY STUPID!!

Your problem is you believe your own rhetoric and actually think others do as well. The funny part is the only person who does is the stupidest f-cking person on the planet...your retarded kid from St Louis. You're nothing but a pathetic laughing stock to everyone else.

NOW ROLL OVER, ACT STUPID MUTT, THEN SPEAK!!!

I OWN YOU!!!

(At least you stopped thinking and posting about my c-ck. That was very telling about you, you panty wearing que-r)
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96717 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> OH YEAH! You ignore all we say! By repeating your drivel.
Ah, hahahahahaha!
Hmmmmmmm, let's see here, the only person mentioned in my post was Dawgs retarded kid and yet Dawg replies to it and says "we". Once again he admits the St Louis Retard is his kid....either that or he is finally admitting it is just his alias as many others have stated that it is.

Either way the post had nothing to do with him and yet he thinks it was referencing him.
GOP bubble of ignorance

Saint Louis, MO

#96718 Mar 12, 2014
DAWG WEARS PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
Your problem is you believe your own rhetoric and actually think others do as well. The funny part is the only person who does is the stupidest f-cking person on the planet...your retarded kid from St Louis. You're nothing but a pathetic laughing stock to everyone else.
NOW ROLL OVER, ACT STUPID MUTT, THEN SPEAK!!!
I OWN YOU!!!
(At least you stopped thinking and posting about my c-ck. That was very telling about you, you panty wearing que-r)
HEY STUPID

DAWG OWNS YOU

Continue your pitiful Homo-psychotic meltdown!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhaha
GOP bubble of ignorance

Saint Louis, MO

#96719 Mar 12, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
I did just what you are suggesting and I will never ever vote for a republican ever! Republicans are greedy elites commanding an army of simple minded drones like yourself. Go now and die in whatever manor best suits you and spare us your drivel.
Absolutely agree ...Game Point
GOP bubble of ignorance

Saint Louis, MO

#96720 Mar 12, 2014
DAWG WEARS PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmm, let's see here, the only person mentioned in my post was Dawgs retarded kid and yet Dawg replies to it and says "we". Once again he admits the St Louis Retard is his kid....either that or he is finally admitting it is just his alias as many others have stated that it is.
Either way the post had nothing to do with him and yet he thinks it was referencing him.
How many Bitch-troll voices are there in your messed up head?

It's just a TROLL-orgy in your brain isn't it?
GOP bubble of ignorance

Saint Louis, MO

#96721 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
"Time Bitch"...aka "Obama's Bitch"......paid for each post with your tax money!
hmmmm Well MAD Max as opposed to you just" DUMB-bitch'!
GOP bubble of ignorance

Saint Louis, MO

#96722 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL!! So true!!
The thing with "mentally challenged" people such as the St Louis Retard is they always have one word or phrase that they repeat over and over. It is also a trait of Autism and Asperger Syndrome. With the St Louis Retard and all the crap she posts over and over and over and over again she might just have a combination of all 3. It would certainly explain why she always seems so completely whacked out of her mind and why she thinks saying the same things day after day after day after day to us is somehow accomplishing something.
Whatever it is she clearly has some very serious problems. That's why I ignore her and pay her stupid crap no attention.
hahahahahahaha

I fell out of my chair laughing at this bullshit...hahahahahahahahaha

Yes you ignored us alight ...with this silly breathless hysterical response...hahahahahahaha

I OWN YOU
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#96723 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
1. You DO realize that Koch is not spelled "Kock," do you not?
2. Of course I realize the correct pronunciation of "Koch." Otherwise, my comment would have been vulgar, and Heaven knows I am not a vulgar person -- like, for example, "Vienna BONZO."
3. You simply do not understand how brilliant I am. Hang around. Share my wisdom.
"Share my wisdom", ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, Wisdom of a Liberal Loon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr ICP_2015K 19,911
2014 Lexus for sale $1200 20 hr black panther 2
Stopping Violence =More on Welfare 20 hr black panther 1
Someone Take a welfare check from a black Wed BuffaloRider 1
Anybody remember HELEN'S pizza ???? (Feb '09) Tue Hungry 4 Pizza 174
Sinners ( Lake Of Fire ) Repent Tue Lou Siffer 2
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) May 19 bi_boys 33
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]