Hateful BITCH troll

United States

#96627 Mar 11, 2014
HATEful bitchtrolls wrote:
<quoted text> oh Tim darling don't listen to this shebitch. I have just finished my ftrst electro shock treatment. They are going to get this awful mean terrible bitchtroll out of my head. So I can then give you head my darling she wantz to drive you away from me. I need you I love you XXXX this awful voice is evil evil EVIL I SWEAR I WILL GET HER Tim you are all mine baby I will never let you go. I LOVE YOU so much. XXXX I x can not wait to meet you when I get dischRged from the Bachmann Clinic. XXXX
You have got to be the most absolute annoying pain in the ass as I've ever seen! No one knows what the hell your are rambling on about,no one knows who you are talking about,and im pretty positive,not 1 person cares. You are so off the subject you're making yourself look like what you probably really are,a loud-mouth ass! Give it a rest.
Hateful BITCH troll

United States

#96628 Mar 11, 2014
Yellow Belly Demonrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah dim witted tim, keep up the good work, you are taken seriously!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Did I miss something? There's gonna be prizes if I win ? Tell me where to sign up. Maybe I'll win some POPCORN.
STL RETARD IS THE CLONE

United States

#96629 Mar 11, 2014
Hateful BITCH troll wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be the most absolute annoying pain in the ass as I've ever seen! No one knows what the hell your are rambling on about,no one knows who you are talking about,and im pretty positive,not 1 person cares. You are so off the subject you're making yourself look like what you probably really are,a loud-mouth ass! Give it a rest.
That's my little obsessed clone who has been staying up all night trying to pretend to be me. Except this time she forgot to change her screen name. You also know her as the ST Louis Retard. She does this to everyone that kicks her daddy Yellow Dawgs ass. She gets upset being ignored so she does this to get attention.

Just ignore her and she will eventually get bored and stop.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#96630 Mar 11, 2014
ST LOUIS IS A RETARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I stands for I OWN YOU as in Yellow Dawg DUMBASS is acting like a CRYBABY because I OWN YOU!!!
ROFLMAO!!
I also stands for you -- as in "Idiot."

#96631 Mar 11, 2014
ST LOUIS IS A RETARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to much info Dawg. But at least we know where your retard kid got his cross dressing fetish from.
The question was about fabric, Monsieur Dumas.

#96632 Mar 11, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Suprised you don't get zapped by a pitchfork when you type the name Jesus you ant-Christ worshiping demon!
Zapped by a pitchfork? You are mixing your analogies, "Mad-Max." And if I worship Satan, he would not stick me with a pitchfork.

Generally, you should have said, "zapped by lightning." Now THAT makes logical sense, not that you ever use logic. I fear your brain is out of warranty.

#96633 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Now it's earthquakes?
Typical, once an environmental loon, always an environmental loon!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
The subject was "fracking," Monsieur Dumas.

#96634 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
When you fart you produce more pollution than my 15yr old SUV-and what are we to do with you?
Bury me when I am dead. Why do you ask?
DAWG IS A MORON

United States

#96635 Mar 11, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I also stands for you -- as in "Idiot."
L stands for LAME as in that was a weak and LAME reply. But I suppose it's the best you can do so I won't rip on you to much about it.
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96636 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>The question was about fabric, Monsieur Dumas.
So? Ask your question. You don't have to tell us what kind of panties you are wearing to ask.
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96637 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>Bury me when I am dead. Why do you ask?
Make sure they bury you in those panties you said you wear.

I'll be there just to piss on your tombstone.
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96638 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>Zapped by a pitchfork? You are mixing your analogies, "Mad-Max." And if I worship Satan, he would not stick me with a pitchfork.

Generally, you should have said, "zapped by lightning." Now THAT makes logical sense, not that you ever use logic. I fear your brain is out of warranty.

He was referring to the pitchfork the devil is sometimes shown holding Monsieur Dumas.

Screw that French crap, you're just a panty wearing DUMBASS!!

I OWN YOU!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96639 Mar 11, 2014
Hateful BITCH troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be the most absolute annoying pain in the ass as I've ever seen! No one knows what the hell your are rambling on about,no one knows who you are talking about,and im pretty positive,not 1 person cares. You are so off the subject you're making yourself look like what you probably really are,a loud-mouth ass! Give it a rest.
Yes we all agree with you ...

The poster form Vienna is one sick messed up bitch.. if you scroll backwards and read here posts it is clear she has just been getting worse and worse.

Of course her mental disability makes her a credible Tea Party candidate or Fox News contributor.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96640 Mar 11, 2014
STL RETARD IS THE CLONE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my little obsessed clone who has been staying up all night trying to pretend to be me. Except this time she forgot to change her screen name. You also know her as the ST Louis Retard. She does this to everyone that kicks her daddy Yellow Dawgs ass. She gets upset being ignored so she does this to get attention.
?????

" Until you do you are just another bonehead, unintelligent, blithering idiot".

You are busted...bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#96641 Mar 11, 2014
Will you support Mike Hunt?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#96642 Mar 11, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Will you support Mike Hunt?
No I won't! Will you, tin man?
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96643 Mar 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>No I won't! Will you, tin man?
Of course you won't. You would support Dick Fitzinya like you do with your BFF Yellow Dawg.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96644 Mar 11, 2014
DAWG WEARS PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you won't. You would support Dick Fitzinya like you do with your BFF Yellow Dawg.
Nothing New...only more blathering, rinse and repeat, homosexual rantings...from a low rent trailer park near Lake of the Ozarks.

#96645 Mar 11, 2014
Obama DESTROYING USA wrote:
The recently released budget from the Obama administration offers little comfort in a world still imperiled by acts of war....
There's NO business like DEFENSE business. President Eisenhower warned us about that.

In 2013, these countries spent for defense, in billions $US:

United States: 682
China: 166
Russia: 91
UK: 61
Japan: 59
France: 59

Precisely who is "imperiling" the US in war, BONZO?

#96646 Mar 11, 2014
STL RETARD IS THE CLONE wrote:
<quoted text>
If we ignore YOU, "Vienna BONZO," will you promise to get bored and stop?_8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) 3 hr luvher 231
The Interview 12 hr killa_the_compass... 1
Public committee to monitor police 21 hr Hooty 3
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri Here Is One 5,641
looking for psychics (Sep '12) Fri ZigZag 53
E. St. Louis- Democratic Republic of the Congo Fri ZigZag 1
Yo Jan 29 homes 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?